Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

@DeepBlueFrogis there any chance for a DDI integration? It would be so much more immersive to see bound animations like armbinders, yokes, petsuits and the like instead of having the devices removed and see vanilla animations (or the limited zap 8 animations). I am currently using DDE to remove and customize the bondage items- the only problem with this is the collar as when I replace it it eventually breaks the enslavement to your current master. The other request I have is if there is a way to get rid of the terrible heels offset when crawling and kneeling? This would also add a lot to immersion. One more question: Are you thinking about maybe adding a few more tasks to what your master asks of you: Like wear a certain device for some time (DD integration), go fetch something specific in the world of Skyrim where the Master either follows you or allows you some time off your leash- was just curios if you have anything like this planned for the future. Again, it's a great mod- thank you for all the hard work.

Edited by pnutz78
13 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

@DeepBlueFrogis there any chance for a DDI integration? It would be so much more immersive to see bound animations like armbinders, yokes, petsuits and the like instead of having the devices removed and see vanilla animations (or the limited zap 8 animations). I am currently using DDE to remove and customize the bondage items- the only problem with this is the collar as when I replace it it eventually breaks the enslavement to your current master. The other request I have is if there is a way to get rid of the terrible heels offset when crawling and kneeling? This would also add a lot to immersion. One more question: Are you thinking about maybe adding a few more tasks to what your master asks of you: Like wear a certain device for some time (DD integration), go fetch something specific in the world of Skyrim where the Master either follows you or allows you some time off your leash- was just curios if you have anything like this planned for the future. Again, it's a great mod- thank you for all the hard work.

I had DDI integration but Devious Devices dropped support for text based tags, so it is now a lot more cumbersome for me to give you better control over the kind of devices you want.

I had to revert back to medieval looking devices for now and I will build back more options where it makes sense.

More tasks is also something I want to do when I get back into the mod.

On 4/2/2022 at 8:41 AM, donttouchmethere said:

i appreciate you trying to help but the reason i left this comment is that following that tutorial does not work for me, i did it with a bunch of his other mods and they worked perfectly fine

So I have the problem where using the arrow down to kneel/crawl does not work the animation, the message pops at the top left but again the animation does not work. I tried many things to find a solution but with no luck. Tried unistalling properly, reinstalling and nothing. I'm a believer of using FNIS between adding or removing mods so I don't thing thats the problem. I tried getting myself enslaved, all works but the kneeling/crawling animation. I had the mod working properly just a few days ago but after adding some mods it broke, I checked if any of them was overwriting it but no I least I think so. I saw the maybe the load order could work but don't know much about that part, I usually let LOOT do the work. I have exactly 253 plugins, SD+ on the 107 spot. Any ideas? Sorry if miss some info. Cheers~! 

So I use the surrender key on a spriggan to test spriggan infection. The spriggan disappeared and there're a few message boxes pop up saying that the root claws deep in the skin and the spriggan's visual effects appeared on my character. The quest "flowering spriggan" started as well. But I don't get the spriggan armor pieces added and auto equipped.  I wonder if anyone else has this problem? I can get them through additem and manually equip them and they acted like a devious device equipment as well so I have no idea where the issue lies.

I'm guessing I'm experiencing some kind of glitch - I don't seem to be able to finish the task to not disturb my owner. I've waited a really long time and it never seems to end. When I go back and talk and fail it, I see a message saying that I'd completed "%100" of the task before I failed it.

Hi @DeepBlueFrog

I am trying to get more sexlab animations to show up when enslaved. It looks like there is a very specific set of tags being used to pre filter the available animations, probably: aggressive, doggy or something like that. I was thinking the easiest way for me to accomplish this is to add whatever these filter tags are to other animations using the SLATE mod. Do you have any other suggestions or can you provide me with the tag names that I need to add to the animations?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 1:34 PM, akardo2 said:

So I use the surrender key on a spriggan to test spriggan infection. The spriggan disappeared and there're a few message boxes pop up saying that the root claws deep in the skin and the spriggan's visual effects appeared on my character. The quest "flowering spriggan" started as well. But I don't get the spriggan armor pieces added and auto equipped.  I wonder if anyone else has this problem? I can get them through additem and manually equip them and they acted like a devious device equipment as well so I have no idea where the issue lies.

The latest version of the mod should trigger a similar quest in Sexlab Parasites. Are you using an old version of the mod?

On 5/20/2022 at 6:46 PM, Lilzt3hcat said:

Hey there DBF, have you seen this statue of Sanguine? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/111169

Feels like it could fit right in this mod somewhere.

It looks very nice but the owner of that statue set permissions to 'Ask before use' and I know from experience that I will not ask for permission over at Nexus again for use in mods from Lovers Lab.

On 5/26/2022 at 12:03 AM, Noir909 said:

Playing new game, main problem is that there are no dialogue options for owners, is there supposed to be any?
Whenever I activate them they either say generic text or SD+ comments, but no actual interaction.

Did you install Sexlab Dialogues as well?

Hey, I'm in desperate need for help. For some reason SD quests won't start, no enslavement, nothing. But everything is installed correctly, SD is working in Fnis and shows up in MCM and I can adjust seetings and everything. It's all good, including SD's requirements, but the quest won't start, I've tried everything.  Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

23 hours ago, Ally Moore said:

Hey, I'm in desperate need for help. For some reason SD quests won't start, no enslavement, nothing. But everything is installed correctly, SD is working in Fnis and shows up in MCM and I can adjust seetings and everything. It's all good, including SD's requirements, but the quest won't start, I've tried everything.  Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Define 'won't start' ?

Is the menu working?

Do you have Sexlab Dialogues installed?

Did you save and reload after initializing the mod? or did you start playing immediately?

• 2 weeks later...

I am unsure why, but this seems to be the cause of my recent crashes when entering citys. After turning off a few mods I thought could be the culprit I was able to enter Solitude just fine, after turning them back on one by one, SD+ was the only one that caused a CTD when entering Solitude from my testing save point... Maby y'all can spot something I missed but I am 95% confident SD+ is the main cause... Now I dident have SL Dialogues but under the description it states "SD+ will not crash if you don't have SL Dialogues but it will not have a way to interact with the Master in any meaningful way." So I doubt not having it was the cause

crash-2022-06-24-13-06-16.log Papyrus.0.log

Two questions:

1. After I installed this I keep getting 600gp fines popping up constantly, which is breaking my game. I have no idea what the fines are for or how to stop them. It may not be SD+ that is giving the fines, but maybe it is. It might be messing with something that causing another mod to fine me, but for the life of me I can't figure out what other mod might be doing it and for what reason. 

2.  Okay, I think I found out a checkbox that keeps the quest from happening. I'll try that out and see how it goes.   Is there a way to play SD+ just for slavery architecture and turn off the Sanguine quests? I've tried this mod about 3-4 times in the past and I've never been able to do anything with the quests. They are completely baffling and I have never been able to figure out what any of this is about or what to do. I keep trying it again, but just wind up stuck running around in Sanguine's pocket dimension doing all of the same things over and over and over and over trying to get anything to happen to get me out of there. I just don't want to see the place anymore and just want the slavery aspect. 

Edited by cerebus300
On 6/26/2022 at 10:04 AM, RoxDox said:

I've been reading your tumblr blog from TesFest and was wondering if the update will drop anytime soon?

Still some ways to go... maybe sometimes this summer.

I got distracted by No Man's Sky's expedition :) ... and I am dealing with work and desktop/hardware issues at the moment.

But I did make progress in building blocks for the quest and I am motivated to finish it this year.

5 hours ago, sigiel said:

Hi how do you get rid of chaurus bindings ?  did get master kill by dwemer spider. didn't have any key.  "master key" from additem menu just take collar off.

Try a court wizard like Farengar in Whiterun, or Danica PureSpring at the temple of Kynareth also in Whiterun.

I can't remember who can remove them but one of them might help.

On 3/30/2022 at 11:59 AM, EpicGamerGame said:

I'm having the same issue

On 2/24/2022 at 3:30 AM, alovely said:

I have the same issue. The game was working just fine up until a couple of weeks ago and now whenever I submit to an owner it gives me "equipdevicebystringfailed" for every item, collar cuff etc.
I tried reinstalling everything with no mods other than the required mods and it still gives me the issue. very odd. I am at a loss :(
It was working just fine before i didn't change anything?

Has there been a solution found for this issue?

So like, how is escaping supposed to work while your master is still alive? The tooltips in the MCM make me think that if you get far enough away and stay away you automatically get loose, but I can spend hours miles away from them with no collar on and it won't change anything, I have to safeword to actually end it. Is this intentional?

Also, while I was on LE, when I was enslaved, all of my gear would be taken away, but after switching over to SE, the mod no longer does that, i keep everything and getting free becomes rather easy when I still have my badass superweapon that nobody thought to take away apparently.

Edited by DarkReynard

Ive installed the mod and i see it in mcm but whenever i try and submit using \ no prompt appears and it treats it like nothing happened. I've tried chaning the key for sumbit but it doesn't change anything. I also noticed that there is not visible uninstall button. I know that the mod can be uninstalled because i see the directions in the help section of the mcm but i cant find it under configure or status. 

Edit: Ive also noticed that the status menu is completly unusable. like everything is translucent and greyed out which im assuming means that something has gone wrong with the mod.

Edited by Kerob