Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

i ran into problem in cage scene, when the master lock the cage then the scene completed, but the leash is still active dragging me around. Been looking around for solution but cant find any. Is this a problem from DFW ? anyone can help ? everything is fine except for the cage scene.

CTD occurs when sleeping in sanguine sanctuary. To be precise, CTD occurs while entering Dreamworld.

DDA 3.0, DDi, and DDX 4.2 are installed, and the skse version is 1.5.62. Due to many other modes I still need to use 1.5.62.

I tried to try an older version of SD +, but it looks like the file is already down... Is CTD the reason for the SKSE version? Is there a way to solve it?

10 minutes ago, Mr_Payne60 said:

is there a way to get cbbe bodyslide for the spriggan armor? it seems to use a different body to the one i have

I did not recognized this.

I learned a little bit about converting outhfits. Maybe I can do this.

But: I am using Skyrim SE with latest CBBE body. There is no chance to test in other enviroments for me.

Edit: Damm suddently I need a z in English. :D

On 5/26/2019 at 12:19 AM, rizzuh said:

i ran into problem in cage scene, when the master lock the cage then the scene completed, but the leash is still active dragging me around. Been looking around for solution but cant find any. Is this a problem from DFW ? anyone can help ? everything is fine except for the cage scene.

there is no leash in SD+

if you get that red spelleffect leash that is dragging you around, than it's from DFWS

DFW/DWFS didn't get updates for a long time now and you will get issues with that leash in events of other mods too

best to switch off the leash effect from DFW as long as your SD+ enslaved

I had a bit of an issue come up, not really a bug, more of a conflict. My character was defeated and enslaved by a travelling merchant's bodyguard (from Populated Roads). Now the bodyguard has a package that causes him to follow the merchant. This creates some very odd behavior when SD+ is telling him to follow or go to his slave but populated roads is telling him to follow the merchant. The bigger problem arises because Populated Roads will periodically teleport the merchant and his guards to a new location. The player slave then must use the "End" key to be moved to her master. Most of the time this is just an occasional nuisance, but sometimes that teleport thing may happen repeatedly in a short period of time (yesterday we went from Rorikstead to Kyne's Grove to Windhelm and back to Rorikstead in a single game day). Probably no fix for it, but still an issue.

I'm sure there must be other examples of getting enslaved by problematic NPCs.  I was wondering if there were a way to simply transfer ownership from one NPC to another in such cases. In effect, a way to force the current owner to sell or give the PC slave to another NPC.

57 minutes ago, firebinder said:

I had a bit of an issue come up, not really a bug, more of a conflict. My character was defeated and enslaved by a travelling merchant's bodyguard (from Populated Roads). Now the bodyguard has a package that causes him to follow the merchant. This creates some very odd behavior when SD+ is telling him to follow or go to his slave but populated roads is telling him to follow the merchant. The bigger problem arises because Populated Roads will periodically teleport the merchant and his guards to a new location. The player slave then must use the "End" key to be moved to her master. Most of the time this is just an occasional nuisance, but sometimes that teleport thing may happen repeatedly in a short period of time (yesterday we went from Rorikstead to Kyne's Grove to Windhelm and back to Rorikstead in a single game day). Probably no fix for it, but still an issue.

I'm sure there must be other examples of getting enslaved by problematic NPCs.  I was wondering if there were a way to simply transfer ownership from one NPC to another in such cases. In effect, a way to force the current owner to sell or give the PC slave to another NPC.

Yes... that's an issue with scripted NPCs.

I got enslaved to Angrim once and kept having to teleport back to his lair every two days.

You can transfer to another NPC by simply asking them nicely. Based on their disposition and morality, they may or may not take you in.

On 5/20/2019 at 9:54 PM, Black Justicar said:

2. When I asking my citizen master (owner) "How can i serve" her, she starts a topic like: "Listen carefully, slave...", and then dialog is stopping. Nothing happening.

3. In first setup (and later in enslavement) I seted "Hourly disposition modifier" to 1.0, but it is not applying my settings. Disposition still keeps degrading by 1 or 2 per hour.

I still can't do anything about it. Can someone please help me already or just say that these are bugs and i should wait for a new version? Those issues make my mod build frustrating and unplayable cause everything is polished for SD+ only.
Plz.

3 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

2. When I asking my citizen master (owner) "How can i serve" her, she starts a topic like: "Listen carefully, slave...", and then dialog is stopping. Nothing happening.

Wish that DeepBlueFrog could say something about it too.

Might be a new feature that isn't finished yet or broken or something new from SLdialoges.

3 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

3. In first setup (and later in enslavement) I seted "Hourly disposition modifier" to 1.0, but it is not applying my settings. Disposition still keeps degrading by 1 or 2 per hour.

Unless I'm totally wrong there is no "Hourly disposition modifier" in MCM, you might want to show that one via MCM screenshot.

Disposition always drops a least 1/hour.

Disposition in MCM defines the overall difficulty to please your master, means how demanding the master will be based on master personality profile.

Setting it to 1.0 will make it easy to please, means you can reaches faster +10 daily disposition and get more freedoms depending on your slave level.

Still disposition will degrade, or it would way to easy to leave the master for an unlimited time.

It will decrease even faster if you don't feed your master tamagotchi, with sex, food, values or if you behave badly, like running out of range without high disposition, don't kneel, equip a weapon, choose "resist" a lot, never beg for something or offer yourself.

I'm not sure, but wearing the wrong clothes at the wrong time might drop the disposition too.

I see the daily disposition as how much freedom you have as a slave depending on the masters personality/your slave Lvl and your max overall difficult setting.

I think it goes like that, at least I play SD+ with this in mind:

MCM disposition is the difficulty setting, means max overall disposition amount you can reach. The higher the more difficult.

Daily reached disposition average (calculated from the running numbers on screen) will determine your actual overall disposition (you see that if you ask "why me" or after 24hours) with the master compared to the max overall disposition you set in MCM.

To reach a high daily average disposition you have to fight against disposition degradation per hour and degradation from (failed) random task/demands of master and your slave (mis)behavior.

Goal is to have a high overall disposition to:

move freely around to collect stuff for master and yourself (food, values, bathing)

get your master to follow you into a trap

get your master to follow you to do a quest (give him good equipment and get monoman1's rock trap delameifier tweak)

move freely around to plan your escape (asking NPC to help you escape or choose another master => careful your old master might fight the new master)

get master to follow you to change a location, for example to another bandit camp or town if your old location runs out of food/values

get master to a dark spot to pickpocket

get less punishments and bondage (?)

get set free by master at the end of max days enslavement (?)

*master is now named "owner"

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Disposition in MCM defines the overall difficulty to please your master, means how demanding the master will be based on master personality profile.

Setting it to 1.0 will make it easy to please, means you can reaches faster +10 daily disposition and get more freedoms depending on your slave level.

Still disposition will degrade, or it would way to easy to leave the master for an unlimited time.

Shit, really? English is not my native, so mb I just did not understand it right when read it. Will check it out. Thanx

But "Listen carefully, Slave..." is still a trouble.

Hi,

I seem to be experiencing a CTD when visiting the dreamworld for the first time when sleeping at an inn.

I've tried changing the load order, checking all the requirements etc, but I'm not having a lot of luck.

Does anyone have any advice on where to keep looking? I've attached my load order and papyrus logs

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

load_order.txt Papyrus.0.log

Idk why but when my pc is enslaved and have sex with owner by choosing roll over to submit, SexLab status count the sex as aggressor instead of victims or just normal sex. it doesn't make sense that slaves being aggressive against their owner and personally, that bothers me. any way to fix it?

20190601071735_1.jpg

1 hour ago, devilhunterv300 said:

can someone tell me if there is a command or someway to reinstall/reactivate sd ingame? i had a couple of issues and had to do the prepare for uninstall, but now i cant go back and revert what i did please help 

Do as always: Reinstall with your Mod Manager. ?

So I'm not sure if the mod is behaving as intended or what but I'm pretty sure I'm having issues with it. My player character gets enslaved and all and then what happens after that is pretty confusing and limited. I can talk to my owner and give him something once before I become totally unable to talk to him again, and after that happens all I'm able to do without wandering off and getting shocked is sit still and do nothing next to my owner. I can ask someone else to become my owner and switch to them but the same thing happens when I give them something. Any suggestions?

4 hours ago, mqd1 said:

Idk why but when my pc is enslaved and have sex with owner by choosing roll over to submit, SexLab status count the sex as aggressor instead of victims or just normal sex. it doesn't make sense that slaves being aggressive against their owner and personally, that bothers me. any way to fix it?

20190601071735_1.jpg

This is a bug that DeepBlueFrog knows about and should be fixed in the next release. 

Hey getting CTD when entering dreamworld. I've read past post and it seems to be an issue but I'm wondering if there is any update on how to fix this? 

EDIT: So I re saved the ESP in the creation kit and the CTD when entering dreamworld was fixed. I'll let you gents know if I get any other ctd or errors but fingers crossed this fixed it for good.

I'm stuck at the stage of "the truth" quest, where i need to find sanguine's heaven. The only one i have found was "the strange cave" with one stone bed, table, two chests and fireplace. But i don't know what should i do next. Or is it another place that i need to find? 

Hello, I'm having a problem with the "payback's a bitch" quest.  After arriving at mistwatch and being forced to drink skooma the game suddenly announced that i'd completed "Payback's a bitch."  Repeatedly, over and over, even after I ended my slavery via the menu, save, load, still saying "completed: payback's a bitch" again and again and again.  Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks.

On 6/2/2019 at 10:33 PM, JAK003 said:

Hey getting CTD when entering dreamworld. I've read past post and it seems to be an issue but I'm wondering if there is any update on how to fix this? 

EDIT: So I re saved the ESP in the creation kit and the CTD when entering dreamworld was fixed. I'll let you gents know if I get any other ctd or errors but fingers crossed this fixed it for good.

I did this too. I think it was the extra FaceGen data which fixed it, but I'm not sure. There was a bunch of new ones in my Overwrite folder after I re-saved it.

i found a possible bug. i have DEC in my load order, which i use to handle the tie into SD. it uses attacks to determine who will be the master, be it the person that is doing the attack, being given to another npc, or being sent to another mod as a sale such as simple slaver (which i dont use). with the latest test update he has added to female jarls, Elisif and Laila. when getting sent to Elisif, (havent tested Laila) i get the standard, you have been claimed by a new master box from SD+. after that goes through, it says via the messages in the upper right part of the screen that your master is to far away or is dead.  not sure if this is a bug that can be fixed by Verstort or if this is something that you would have to fix in SD+.

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

So... how can i go to dreamworld without the slavery to get my keys back because of the keys disappearing glitch?

Put your keys in a container before going to Dreamworld, or in my case, a portable container (Vidani's Bag of Holding or Conjure Chest). This is what I did as a workaround not just for this mod, but for any DD related mod really. With Vidani's Bag of Holding, you'll be able to access it as long as you're not gagged. Actually picking up the keys if you're in cuffs or an armbinder though, that's another matter.