Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

15 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

With the new April edition, in a new game, enslaved to a follower via "I need a strong hand..." dialog.

The follower was renamed to "Slave", but otherwise functioned as a master.

Very strange.

That is not linked to the new version. It could have happened before.

Based on your relationship to your follower, he/she can be treated as a master by Dialogues even if they are currently a slave in SD.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Based on your relationship to your follower, he/she can be treated as a master by Dialogues even if they are currently a slave in SD.

Are you saying that somehow, on surrendering via "I need a strong hand", both of us became slaves?

The follower definitely wasn't a slave previous to that, in any SD+ sense.

The player might have been in some lingering faction, as I'd used the CCAS "escaped slave" start, which amounts to starting with a collar - AFAICS.

Not just dialog either, I was getting trust messages, functioning collar, and so on, relating to the player as slave.

Or, did you possibly mean that instead of "Based on your relationship to your follower, he/she can be treated as a master by Dialogues even if they are currently a slave in SD."

you meant "Based on your relationship to your follower, he/she can be treated as a slave by Dialogues even if they are currently a masterin SD." ??

Either way, I've never seen a master renamed to Slave before this. Now, they are usually "Owner", much to Inte's chagrin.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Are you saying that somehow, on surrendering via "I need a strong hand", both of us became slaves?

The follower definitely wasn't a slave previous to that, in any SD+ sense.

The player might have been in some lingering faction, as I'd used the CCAS "escaped slave" start, which amounts to starting with a collar - AFAICS.

Not just dialog either, I was getting trust messages, functioning collar, and so on, relating to the player as slave.

Or, did you possibly mean that instead of "Based on your relationship to your follower, he/she can be treated as a master by Dialogues even if they are currently a slave in SD."

you meant "Based on your relationship to your follower, he/she can be treated as a slave by Dialogues even if they are currently a masterin SD." ??

Either way, I've never seen a master renamed to Slave before this. Now, they are usually "Owner", much to Inte's chagrin.

I see.. it is probably a glitch from the enslavement quest.

I will add that to the list .

Having a tough time trying to figure out why my PC and all NPCs are T-Posing the only thing i can find is when I have SD+enabled FNIS throws out this error

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible

This is  the "oldrim" version right?

I have the most current download

I Have the resources.

I only Tpose with SD+ installed/enabled

I run FNIS

Thanks for any help. Don't let my post count fool you been lurking here forever!

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I see.. it is probably a glitch from the enslavement quest.

I will add that to the list .

yes pls!

The same issue was already with the 362 SD+ version:

If the PC chooses the "I need a strong hand" dialog option with an active follower:

> SD enslavement starts

> message: "follower gets enslaved"

> follower will be a slave to himself (even worse: can be send to mistwatch) and gets the slave outfit/shackles

this makes the dialog option "I need a strong hand" with an active follower useless (if choosen for example to escape DDs or just for the fun of it)

=> alternative: would be interesting if another follower in the party gets enslaved instead of the potential new SDmaster follower^^

about newest SD version:

just saw that followers treat the PC like a slave if a collar is equipped but no SDenslavment is running

means if PC chooses the dialog option "resist" she gets the SDenslavment punishment

is that intended?

If so, I  like it already, because that creates interesting SD events without triggering a full SDenslavement

26 minutes ago, savvyowl said:

Having a tough time trying to figure out why my PC and all NPCs are T-Posing the only thing i can find is when I have SD+enabled FNIS throws out this error

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible

This is  the "oldrim" version right?

I have the most current download

I Have the resources.

I only Tpose with SD+ installed/enabled

I run FNIS

Thanks for any help. Don't let my post count fool you been lurking here forever!

both SD versions for LE and SE are in the downloads, make sure you grabbed the right one:

for LE:

SDPlus20190407.7z   31.86 MB

SDResources20190407.7z   76.26 MB

16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

both SD versions for LE and SE are in the downloads, make sure you grabbed the right one:

for LE:

SDPlus20190407.7z   31.86 MB

SDResources20190407.7z   76.26 MB

That did the trick, not sure how I missed that! Thank you.

1 hour ago, Aizen525 said:

Out of curiosity, is it possible to make it so only certain scenarios can occur using this mod?

Say for example if I only wanted the Flowering Spriggan quest and none of the other elements of the mod (such as Slavery or Sanguine), would that be possible?

Yes.

Just set the chance of slavery to 0 in SD and in Death Alternative.

Hey, love the mod! 

I've been having some issues ever since the last update that I can't seem to figure out.  I've noticed that my character is being registered as the aggressor and my master as the victim in any scene with my master.  Even in sexlab's diary its showing that my character was aggressive.  I have no idea why this is happened and I've been uninstalling any mod that I thought might be causing this issue.  I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this issue or is it just me?  Or if there's some kind of fix through something like sexlab?  I've tried multiple new games and multiple npc's for masters.  It doesn't seem to matter if they are human or a creature.  I've been looking all over the site for a solution but can't seem to find one.

I noticed this because I was using SLSO and on the previous version of SD+ everything seemed normal.  It's only for sex scenes started because of SD.  Other mods such as defeat work fine.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a way to have slavery only possible through DAYMOYL? Im not too fond of every neutral creature draging me into a dialogue menu when I walk into town. But I still want slavery to be a possible outcome for defeat. Would anyone mind giving me a hand?

On a side note, is it possible to disable SL dialogues for certain NPCS in general. I dont want my popup box appearing every time I talk with my creature follower, especially when I havent even been enslaved by them.

Escaping is too easy in the mod's current state. You can just ignore all effects and run. Most of the time your master is too slow or stupid to catch up and if there is a settlement nearby you just ask someone to help you. The collar needs to be more punishing. Like slowing you down a lot with a chance of tripping, and after your stamina is empty you start losing health from getting choked. That's an effective slave collar.

I seem to have a problem with the SD+ dreamworld bindings. When I ask Sanguine for removal after the mead, the bindings don't get removed. They are not showing in the inventory. Is there a way to console them off? I rememder having this problem on way earlier versions.

I think it had to do with the update and then the limited removal setting that screwed up somewhere along the line.

Edit: I solved this via returning to dreamworld. Somehow the housekeeping got screwed.

Hi folks,

First of all, I read the FAQ page about the installation of this mod. So I did a clean installation, step by step.

SD+ works fine, except for one thing: When i'm enslaved, I see the message "you are chained and collared" but generally I have no cuff. Collar seems to works fine, strangely. Is this a known issue?

When I open the console, i have this text error about JSON 

An other issue: when the master dislike the look of my character. Instead of shave my character head, it leads to open racemenu.

4 hours ago, JeanKatana said:

Hi folks,

First of all, I read the FAQ page about the installation of this mod. So I did a clean installation, step by step.

SD+ works fine, except for one thing: When i'm enslaved, I see the message "you are chained and collared" but generally I have no cuff. Collar seems to works fine, strangely. Is this a known issue?

When I open the console, i have this text error about JSON 

An other issue: when the master dislike the look of my character. Instead of shave my character head, it leads to open racemenu.

The cuffs don 't always happen after enslavement.

The JSON error is linked to SlaveTats. Make sure you have it installed, along with the SlateTats event mod.

Racemenu is displayed when you don't have both Hormones and YPS Immersive Fashion installed. If you want the mod to shave your head, you will need both.

I could use some help troubleshooting two custom mesh for new races for SD.

If you know about troubleshooting mesh in nifskope so that they don't crash CKeditor, please reach out by private message and I will send you the files. I would really like to get this to work.

Hi, I just download and play the latest version of SE+. When my character is enslaved, it always trigger punishment scence when initiated sex with someone, even that someone is the master. As a result the immersive is broken. Is this a known bug? Or I got the setting wrong? I don't think I missed anything and I played in a brand new game.

8 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just download and play the latest version of SE+. When my character is enslaved, it always trigger punishment scence when initiated sex with someone, even that someone is the master. As a result the immersive is broken. Is this a known bug? Or I got the setting wrong? I don't think I missed anything and I played in a brand new game.

Quite often Owner enjoys hurting player.

On 4/22/2018 at 10:27 PM, minibw said:

Casual bump.  I can't imagine that no one here knows what to do in this quest chain? :cold_sweat:

Well when there are only 3 people you can talk to and you've talked to all of them, explored everywhere you can go, searched and picked up all the items (food, drinks, empty bottles, skooma), and there is nothing to do but sit there because regardless of how many brews you have, he doesn't want it and you can't progress in that quest chain, what's so hard to believe? 

And just a note, been here for 13 days, even following him around and searching for almost 2 hours of real time.