Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

3 hours ago, Aerth said:

Is Sanguine suppose to be able to enslave player character in dreamworld? My character entered Dreamworld for the first time, Sanguine fucked her, Quest about learaning what it is about started. Sfter talking to Alicias and caged guy, I talked to Sanguine, then he said "fetch me some drink" and character was autmatically enslaved. No idea what to do from there or how to leave dreamworld in the first place, :D so I just reloaded save before going to sleep

Yes that is supposed to happen.

Just fetch him his drink from around the throne and give him using 'I have your drink'.

Then tell him to let you go and he will.

4 minutes ago, HermausMoron said:

I've gotten my char enslaved by roving bandits, but for some reason they're staying in one place. How do you trigger the walk sequence to X bandit den?

The sequence to Mistwatch is triggered if you can stay outdoors for 24 hours with your owner.

There's a few bugs I must mention that persist.

1. When saying "I'm thirsty" to owner wrong sexlab tags are used thus ending up with a variety of vaginal tag animations

2. Wrong tags on victim/aggressor when owner is male, the male ends up as victim thus the facial expressions and SLSO dynamic is botched. However no such bug is apparent when owner is female and player is male.

3. There's a general very restricted list in animations during SD quest, only a small share appear perhaps due to slightly different tags. It would be simpler to add or restrict animation tags via MCM like POP does.

4. The dialogue line "I need help getting out of these devices" is somehow missing for me after update, Sanguine via one dialogue line equips rubber high heels and gloves to a male  next to the cuffs, gag and shackles, therefore making it impossible to remove these shoes or gloves.

Playing on SSE with MO2 and had ctd’s when falmer tried to show their bits. More nasty critters was being overwritten by SD+ for falmer, but had more options than SD so it still showed in creature framework’s MCM. I had to hide/delete/overwrite with MNC the .nif file under falmer in this mod to fix.

Okay, that doesn’t work with spriggans and flame atronochs, so any advice there would be appreciated.

I sometimes run into a problem when I get enslaved. I manage to kill my captor and all the other npcs in the game remain friendly to me. I mean I tried to kill a wolf and its health would go back up to max value and not agro me. 

How do I clear factions once I escape? 

Iv noticed a major CTD when attempting to enter the dreamworld, after doing some research, it seems like im not the only one with this problem. Attempting to fix DD didn't help, and trying to open the plugin in CK isn't working. I tried spawning Sanguine into the world and it just instantly crashes the game, leading me to believe the issue has something to do with the character itself. Im honestly out of ideas on how to fix this one.

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I sometimes run into a problem when I get enslaved. I manage to kill my captor and all the other npcs in the game remain friendly to me. I mean I tried to kill a wolf and its health would go back up to max value and not agro me. 

How do I clear factions once I escape? 

To make sure it is a faction issue, look at the menu for SD - in one of the panels (status maybe) you will see a list of the factions SD added you to. 

You can use the form ID displayed next to each faction to get out of them using the console.

Another possibility if you are using Death Alternative - check the debug functions and reset the pacification effect on NPCs. Sometimes it gets stuck and makes everybody friendly.

5 hours ago, Youngwings said:

Iv noticed a major CTD when attempting to enter the dreamworld, after doing some research, it seems like im not the only one with this problem. Attempting to fix DD didn't help, and trying to open the plugin in CK isn't working. I tried spawning Sanguine into the world and it just instantly crashes the game, leading me to believe the issue has something to do with the character itself. Im honestly out of ideas on how to fix this one.

Are you using the SSE version by any chance?

There is a lot of chatter on the Sisterhood of Dibella thread about conversion issues with facegen textures for NPCs or textures of assets like statues and ruins.

One thing you can try is to run the facegen update of NPCs in Dreamworld in the CK editor and see if that helps.

Look in the Sisterhood thread for details or ask for help in the SSE conversion discussion in my signature.

On 7/7/2019 at 8:32 AM, Durante said:

There's a few bugs I must mention that persist.

1. When saying "I'm thirsty" to owner wrong sexlab tags are used thus ending up with a variety of vaginal tag animations

2. Wrong tags on victim/aggressor when owner is male, the male ends up as victim thus the facial expressions and SLSO dynamic is botched. However no such bug is apparent when owner is female and player is male.

3. There's a general very restricted list in animations during SD quest, only a small share appear perhaps due to slightly different tags. It would be simpler to add or restrict animation tags via MCM like POP does.

4. The dialogue line "I need help getting out of these devices" is somehow missing for me after update, Sanguine via one dialogue line equips rubber high heels and gloves to a male  next to the cuffs, gag and shackles, therefore making it impossible to remove these shoes or gloves.

1. That's because I am using the Oral tag, and some of these animations are not necessarily what was expected in that situation.

2. I have a pending fix for that. It should be part of the next update.

3. Unfortunately, that's too complicated to implement at this point. I am focusing on finishing my quests and stories first. I spent too much time on improving mechanics like the enslavement system, outfit system, task system, faction system... etc. 

4. That dialogue should appear from sanguine after a few visits to Dreamworld. I will keep an eye on that in my tests but I haven't noticed anything amiss yet.

On 7/7/2019 at 2:44 AM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

Hey how's it going?
I have a quick question. Do you have any plans to implement Heretical Resources? I've been fiddling around with them & SD for a more authentic aesthetics than the shiny classy devious devices.

They are already incorporated for Argonian and Khajiit owners. 

I have plans to include a 'medieval profile' for slavery gear across all races and get rid of all modern looking options (except maybe for High Elves because it fits their portrayal in Skyrim :) ). It shouldn't be a lot of work to add to Content Consumer's SD+ addon. I just didn't find the time to implement it.

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

1. That's because I am using the Oral tag, and some of these animations are not necessarily what was expected in that situation.

Yes but I'm not getting any "oral" animations, none whatsoever, zero.

On 7/8/2019 at 1:56 PM, Youngwings said:

Could you specify why opening the plugin in CK isn't working?

On 7/7/2019 at 9:04 AM, Andro69 said:

Playing on SSE with MO2 and had ctd’s when falmer tried to show their bits. More nasty critters was being overwritten by SD+ for falmer, but had more options than SD so it still showed in creature framework’s MCM. I had to hide/delete/overwrite with MNC the .nif file under falmer in this mod to fix.

Okay, that doesn’t work with spriggans and flame atronochs, so any advice there would be appreciated.

Hmm, that's rather odd. Though at the same time I'm using Animal SOS in addition to More Nasty Critters and Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures. I'll see if I can recreate your problem.

7 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Could you specify why opening the plugin in CK isn't working?

I am also getting the Dreamworld crash on SSE, generally I crash on zone in but twice out of several tries I have entered, walked over the bridge to meet Sanguine and crashed as I activated him. All the enslaving aspect is working quite well for a bit of good news.

EDIT after reading the facegen info and searching out instructions cause I had no idea, I made it into Dreamworld with no crashes. I did both entries under dremora race male and the single entry under female. Thank you!

Have a weird bug: if Deviously Enslaved Continued tries to start SDPlus with certain NPCs, the enslavement starts then immediately ends.

The ending code is sdras_master.psc waiting state OnUpdate:

ElseIf ( Self.GetOwningQuest().IsRunning() ) &&  (!kMaster || !kSlave || kMaster.IsDisabled() || kMaster.IsDead()) ;

when I print the individual conditions kMaster is NONE. Not sure what could be causing this, as the alias kMaster is pulled from has no conditions, and at least one of the NPCs used for the master is a vanilla NPC (Jarl Elisif).

The code DEC is using to call this SD:

StorageUtil.SetFormValue( Game.getPlayer() , "_SD_TempAggressor", masterRef)
  StorageUtil.SetIntValue(masterRef, "_SD_iPersonalityProfile", 2) ; for now lock it to perverted type

Game.DisablePlayerControls()
  Game.ForceThirdPerson()

BlackFade.ApplyCrossFade(3)
  ;remove items
  ItemScript.removeDDArmbinder(player) ;armbinder and friends
  ; additems
  player.equipitem(Mods.zazHood)
  if player.GetWornForm(0x00010000) == NONE
    player.equipitem(Mods.zazBindings)
  endif
  utility.wait(3)
  player.StopCombatAlarm()
  player.StopCombat()  
  Game.EnablePlayerControls()

Debug.MessageBox("You wake up next to your new master")
  Mods.sdEnslaveKeyword.SendStoryEvent( masterRef.GetCurrentLocation(),  masterRef,  player,  0, 0)

player.MoveTo(masterRef) 

Papyrus.0.log

@Verstort Interesting.

The first line is obsoleted and is telling me DEC's call for enslavement is based on old SD+ code.

The line after the messagebox at the end should be:

masterRef.SendModEvent("PCSubEnslave")

If DEC is using its own story event system to dispatch scenarios, it will have to make sure this is how it calls SD+ in the end.

On 3/19/2018 at 3:58 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Have you given him his mead?

It is an actual line "Here is your mead my lord." or something like that. Make sure you have Honingbrew Mead. Give him that and then ask to be released.

If you have done that and he still hasn't released you ask again to be let go and released. He should then dress you in restrictive gear and teleport you to a random location.

I know it won't happen all the time and may take several attempts to get him to teleport you. The chain won't work until the end of the quest.

This doesn't happen with me. I must have fucked him about 50 times, i transformed into a bimbo, i gave him his mead, and still I can't get out. The note in the bedroom triggered the objective to talk to Sanguine about the Alicias, but I've never got that option in dialogues with him. I've asked him to let me go countless times, talked to everybody, and nothing happens. He just keeps saying that "I just got here and I should enjoy myself". Well, I've been in there for 8 real time hours now. Kinda done "enjoying myself" in there. Is there anything that I'm missing or is the game just broken at this point?

I really want to like this mod, but this no-progress thing is making it really hard to =/

So, I am in the middle of "In time of need" quest. I got to the cave, got defeated by bandits, slavery events triggers. Ok, but... owner pretty much ignores my character. No bindings other than collar, nothing. I can go and try beat him with bare fists which will trigger punishment, but other than that I can just run out of cave without any trouble. I wonder if it may be like that from time to time to allow any escape chances or something is interfering with this mod? (I have Deviously Helpless mod as well which changes how human NPCs treat tied up Player Character)

Edit: just installed Deviously Enslaved mod. Will see later if it makes things more spicy :D.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

@Verstort Interesting.

The first line is obsoleted and is telling me DEC's call for enslavement is based on old SD+ code.

The line after the messagebox at the end should be:

If DEC is using its own story event system to dispatch scenarios, it will have to make sure this is how it calls SD+ in the end.

Swapped the code and I get the same outcome. Same error, the master alias script tries to run waiting state and thinks the master is NONE, stops almost immediately.

debugmsg(" Starting SD distance v2" , 1)
  ;StorageUtil.SetFormValue( Game.getPlayer() , "_SD_TempAggressor", masterRef)
  StorageUtil.SetIntValue(masterRef, "_SD_iPersonalityProfile", 2) ; for now lock it to perverted type

Game.DisablePlayerControls()
  Game.ForceThirdPerson()
  ;libs.ApplyBoundAnim(player, libs.DDZaZAPCArmBZaDS01)
  PlayerMon.playRandomPlayerDDStruggle()
  ;Debug.SendAnimationEvent(player, "bleedOutStart")

BlackFade.ApplyCrossFade(3)
  ;remove items
  ItemScript.removeDDArmbinder(player) ;armbinder and friends
  ; additems
  player.equipitem(Mods.zazHood)
  if player.GetWornForm(0x00010000) == NONE
    player.equipitem(Mods.zazBindings)
  endif
  utility.wait(3)
  ; stop combat, not sure this works
  player.StopCombatAlarm()
  player.StopCombat()  
  Game.EnablePlayerControls()

; moving it earlier, because I think it might be 3d loaded
  ; MOST of the time, we can set this here right after the above call and player will teleport to the actor, not the other way around
  player.MoveTo(masterRef)

;BlackFade.Remove()
   Debug.MessageBox("You wake up next to your new master")
  ;(sdEnslavement as _SDQS_enslavement).SendStoryEvent( akLoc = masterRef.GetCurrentLocation(), akRef1 = masterRef, akRef2 = Game.GetPlayer(), aiValue1 = 0, aiValue2 = 0) ; reference
  ;Mods.sdEnslaveKeyword.SendStoryEvent( masterRef.GetCurrentLocation(),  masterRef,  player,  0, 0)
  masterRef.SendModEvent("PCSubEnslave")

Papyrus.0.log

19 hours ago, Xhyllos said:

This doesn't happen with me. I must have fucked him about 50 times, i transformed into a bimbo, i gave him his mead, and still I can't get out. The note in the bedroom triggered the objective to talk to Sanguine about the Alicias, but I've never got that option in dialogues with him. I've asked him to let me go countless times, talked to everybody, and nothing happens. He just keeps saying that "I just got here and I should enjoy myself". Well, I've been in there for 8 real time hours now. Kinda done "enjoying myself" in there. Is there anything that I'm missing or is the game just broken at this point?

I really want to like this mod, but this no-progress thing is making it really hard to =/

Sounds like you wasn't enslaved to him when you arrived. If you have the settings wrong in the MCM then this can happen. Make sure the setting for the slavery is set to "None" rather than "Opposite." If you are a male when going to his realm and Sanguine is a male also with the MCM set to opposite only then you won't get enslaved by him, this is how it will bug the Dreamworld setting. Trapping you forever. 

Easy way out if you don't fancy a reload is to type into the console "help Whiterun" look for the listings under "cell" pick one and then type in "coc <name of the cell> (not the number) then press enter. So for example "coc WhiterunExterior01" <enter> This will teleport you out of his Dreamworld and back to Skyrim. 

Okey so I’m having a bit of a problem.. when startong a new game using Alternate Start- Live another life.. I’m choosing I’m a slave and pick all of the choices but as I am done a window pops up with tips to get my game running smoothly.. Usually you just hit enter but now there’s no key to hit to close it.. The game has not crashed and I can still access the console.

have no clue how to close this window.. Can someone please help me??

I have been recently debugging a few persistent CTD issues with this mod on Skyrim SSE and wanted to shed a bit of insight I have come across regarding sex scenes with falmers causing CTD and flowering spriggans causing CTD when within render distance.

Both appear to use invalid XMPSE skeletons. I personally do not know how to adjust the skeletons myself, being pretty new to fixing mods, however I was able to isolate the actual issue in the CK for these two problems. Both appear to be invalid arm bone skeleton mappings. I solved this for the falmers by renaming the falmer folder to falmer_broken at SDPlus/meshes/actors/falmer, which forced falmer assets to fall back to the standard XMPSE skeleton. This corrected the persistent falmer related CTD's (during sex scenes and occasionally when killing them in combat). I should note that I had previously attempted to override the falmers in the load order with corrected assets from another source, which did not fix the issue.

The flowering spriggans also cause persistent CTD when within render distance. The warnings in the CK indicate this is related to both an incorrect skeleton file as well as a broken face mesh. I could not figure out how to fix this, so I just use `disable` from the console from a safe distance when I see them in game, which seems to work reasonably well (crashes appear to trigger when they are closer than about 25 paces in game, depending on render settings). I've seen a number of other vague posts asking for help with one or both of these problems, but no particularly relevant solutions, so I wanted to share what I discovered. Perhaps someone more skilled than me in CK-fu can repackage these problematic assets and patch here at some point. It appears that skeleton issues are relatively pervasive with the current XMPSE skeleton build in SSE. As I haven't played the mod in Oldrim prior to this, I doubt this covers all of the issues, nor do I know if fixing these would bork Oldrim compatibility. CK turned up about 10k+ warnings and errors. There were A LOT of invalid bone mapping issues, which in theory would all trigger CTD under the right circumstances. I will post again if I discover fixes/workarounds for any other issues.

Testing in game was done on a new game using alternate start, spawning problematic creatures in via console in god mode after allowing the mods to update and finish initial asset generation, in order to rule out any other theoretical conflicts as much as possible.