Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

@Photonix

No Rieklings yet. Darn it. laugh.png

---

OK, so I decided to try this out. Accidentally got taken out by some fat Nord woman (from behind, so much for "honor") and was enslaved briefly. Briefly because the idiot Nord thought walking right into a bear trap was a good idea. angel.gif No transitional problems, everything ran smoothly from enslavement and to getting free except for two issues. I was also happy to see that it wasn't an insta-sex situation but it appears that may depend on who's doing the enslaving.

Issue 1: After getting free I was forced into 3rd person randomly. Didn't really notice till I was outside and it swapped to 3rd multiple times in the middle of a fight. I can't fight in 3rd person. laugh.png Did some investigating and narrowed it down to something Sanguine's was doing. I noticed picking the uninstall button in Sanguine's MCM stopped it. But that was no good since it meant slavery can't happen again. So I came up with the following procedure to fix it:

1. In the console: "StopQuest _sd_controller" <-- This alone stopped the 3rd person problem... as well as Sanguine's from working.
  2. In the Sanguine's MCM menu: Hit the install button. <-- This seems to restart the mod and get everything running again. I did some additional testing and managed to still get enslaved again. And no 3rd person issues persisted.... until I was enslaved and freed again. confused.gif But it seems this procedure fixes things so it's at least playable for the time being.

Not guaranteed of course! But worth a shot if you're having the same problem. wink.png 

And... this may seriously screw up parts of the mod later on. I see there are some chained quests... this would probably freak those out if you're in the middle of one. Or you'd have to start all over again. No idea!

Issue 2: This may only be a specific case for my mod lineup. I am using EFF and ROD. I say this because I tried this exact same situation with several other followers and nothing strange happened with them. OK on to the problem...

I had Ysolda (from Whiterun) with me when getting enslaved. Everything seemed to work as I would expect, except after removing her restraints once freed she would only have one dialog: "..." (I don't know why she was giving me the silent treatment. Nothing really happened except getting tied up. NORDS! laugh.png) Did several tests and Ysolda always would only say "..." after being freed every time. I think it's some kind of faction issue but since there's no way to find out what factions she has in-game (that I know of), I came up with a temporary solution:

1. Dismiss Ysolda via EFF.
  2. In the console, pick Ysolda, type "removefromallfactions". <-- This clears the no speech issue but of course she is no longer set to any decent factions either.
  3. In EFF, fix her factions.
  4. In RDO, make her marriageable and a potential follower.
  5. Talk to her and ask her to follow you again.

The only problems with this that I can think of might be that she is no longer in the Whiterun faction and may hang around outside during the civil war. And if you happened to be married to her first there might be a lot more complications. Also might be some package issues and other oddities if you dismiss her and she goes back to Whiterun. (I suppose I could just look up her vanilla factions and add them again via console but bleh...) Since I tend to have her with me the whole time I won't really notice any of this.

I tried getting enslaved with vanilla and non-vanilla followers and none of them had any kind of problem after being freed. I'm thinking this must be some unique case where an NPC isn't supposed to be a follower or something. Or maybe it has something to do with RDO. Who knows? But it's at least manageable with the above procedure.

Suggestions (You knew they were coming... laugh.png)

• I see Rieklings are on the list to eventually be included. That's good since they are known to capture people anyway. (Well, stupid people.) cool.gif
  • Some kind of toggle for what creatures are possible would be nice. Trolls, rieklings (when they're ready), giants, falmer, anything with some base level intelligent I understand. For my game though I'd rather not have wolves, dogs (!) and cats (!!!) or other things without opposable thumbs be capable of enslavement. (Unless it's some kind of Daedric thing but I'd like to see at least a hot daedra first. angel.gif) But if I turn of beasts that also seems to include the giants/trolls/etc. (Falmer have their own thing as well they should. cool.gif) Or perhaps make a grouping? Say... non-intelligent beasts and almost-intelligent beasts? That would do it too. cool.gif
  • I was enslaved by a puppy in Whiterun via the "a nearby creature is trying to capture you" or something. I can kill a dragon but one puppy was all it took... laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png Perhaps turn off the submit/resist thing while in known city locations? laugh.png Or maybe a toggle would be best? The ability to turn off unintelligent creatures of course would negate the need for any changes with this. wink.png 

Otherwise no troubles. Everything is clean, no strange errors, no crazy CTDs, nothing. biggrin.png

OH, and I know this is for SexLab Dialogs but I'd especially like to compliment you on the Blacksmith's quest. That was -extremely- well done. cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

@ Nessa
Posted Today, 10:17 AM

'Issue 1: After getting free I was forced into 3rd person randomly. Didn't really notice till I was outside and it swapped to 3rd multiple times in the middle of a fight.'

I saw a similar issue being posted a few days ago - I think someone said that it happened on a change of cell but that's not something I'm too sure about - but I couldn't remember which mod thread it was in.  Does this also happen on just wandering, as one does, through the countryside?  My PC goes from 1st to 3rd person intermittently when running, walking, or sneaking through the outback, and I can't really work out why.

I've looked through the logs without seeing anything that I'm sure causes this, but, like yourself, I'd really like to work out what is doing it, and stopping it, if poss!

Having some trouble with this mod, if I start a conversation with the owner and don't select something really fast it seems like they always screw my pc a lot now. I just had a crash because the owner was trying to screw my pc and at the same time the inventory menu came up for giving them something.

Then of course there is the new problem of gags between this mod and maria eden mod. At the end of the gag talk convo about the npc understanding the pc the only option now is "..." and the npc response is "I beg your pardon?" so how do I get around this for ALL other mods that allow talking through gag? Do I move maria eden mod higher up in my load order or something?

how go in dream world i have try in all version of this mod and never go in dream world ???

By default, you need to complete the quest "A night to remember". Once done, get yourself enslaved then free yourself then go sleep somewhere.

There is also a place in the city of riften where you can sleep and instantly start things up with sanguine. Don't remember where though.

how go in dream world i have try in all version of this mod and never go in dream world ???

By default, you need to complete the quest "A night to remember". Once done, get yourself enslaved then free yourself then go sleep somewhere.

There is also a place in the city of riften where you can sleep and instantly start things up with sanguine. Don't remember where though.

At Haelga's place.

@ Nessa

'Issue 1: After getting free I was forced into 3rd person randomly. Didn't really notice till I was outside and it swapped to 3rd multiple times in the middle of a fight.'

I saw a similar issue being posted a few days ago - I think someone said that it happened on a change of cell but that's not something I'm too sure about - but I couldn't remember which mod thread it was in.  Does this also happen on just wandering, as one does, through the countryside?  My PC goes from 1st to 3rd person intermittently when running, walking, or sneaking through the outback, and I can't really work out why.

I've looked through the logs without seeing anything that I'm sure causes this, but, like yourself, I'd really like to work out what is doing it, and stopping it, if poss!

Having the same problem any solutions?

Since the 3rd person issue is not happening on my end, I am afraid I have no idea what can be causing it.

I also had this is issue with SD+ enabled. Maybe there are some conflicts with 1st person camera mods, like Immersive First Person View or Enhanced Camera? 

One thing I always noticed is if the sex action involves an object, and expecially one of ZAZ objects, I'm not able to use the "zoom" and, sometimes, it ends with the impossibility to go in first person view, even using the key instead of the mousewheel.

Could be a problem related to objects, then, and in SD+ a lot of objects (restrains, pillories, gags and so on) are used.

@ Nessa

Now that you mention it, the problem only appeared while outside. There is a chance I just didn't notice while inside however. During my testing it would seem that it would only shift while I was moving. But that could be coincidental too. The trouble is, there aren't any script errors or anything either.

I suppose we could compare mod lineups and see if there are any similarities. I do use Customizable Camera (which at one point I thought was the cause).

00  Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.4]

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm

SPERG.esm

Campfire.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Gray Fox Cowl.esm

daymoyl.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

EFFCore.esm

SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]

SharedSeranaDialogue.esm

SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]

CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]

Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

StorageHelpers.esp  [Version 2.4]

SimplyKnock.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0.6]

When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.0.6]

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

FNIS.esp

Hardcore Lockpicking1-12.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp

Orcrist.esp

Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]

isilNarsil.esp

Ghosu - Horker Weapon Pack.esp

Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp

Ghosu - Auriel.esp

AetheriumSwordsnArmor.esp

NUNP_Merged.esp

Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp  [Version 1.1.1]

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

SkyUI.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ORM-Arvak.esp

Serana.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

SPERG.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Merged.esp

SPERG-DB.esp

SPERG-DG.esp

iHUD.esp

mslVampiricThirst.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 7]

Purewaters.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

XPMSE.esp

ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp

female mannequins.esp

Elwyn - YuiH StandAlone Follower.esp

Chaconne.esp

SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp

Nireli.esp

SRMaisa.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

TradeBarter.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

Immersive Jewelry.esp  [Version 1.01]

Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 2.0.2]

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]

Rebirth Monster.esp

BeautifulelvesDLC.esp

NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp

BijinAIO-2016_3.1.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

Forgotten DungeonsAll.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]

TheChoiceIsYours.esp  [Version 1.6]

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

SkyrimSewers.esp  [Version 4.11]

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

Tentapalooza.esp

Frostfall.esp

Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp

Arachnophobia.esp

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]

RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp

RDO - Immersive Horses Patch.esp

EFFDialogue.esp

RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp

CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp

SSLToys.esp

BDIC.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp

Marriable Serana.esp  [Version 1.6.2]

Marriable Serana HF.esp  [Version 1.6.2]

SpousesEnhanced.esp

SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp

dc-untamed-000.esp

Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp

TimingIsEverything.esp

ESFCompanions.esp  [Version 0.3.8]

iNeed.esp

iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp

FNISspells.esp

UIExtensions.esp

NessaElfOverride.esp

Hott Vampires 2.esp

Valerica.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp  [Version v1]

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp

DeadlyMonsters.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.4]

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

NBV - Wood Elf.esp

I edit the bashed patch directly to ensure compatibility with this mess of mods. But this current setup is quite stable. I usually only play for a 2 hour period and I haven't encountered any CTDs at all yet.

Oh I do have one question about the load order. By default, Sanguine's and Dialogues are set to have ZaZAnimationPack.esm loaded before Sexout.esm. While Devious Devices - Integration.esm expects ZaZAnimationPack.esm loaded after. (I opted for following DD Integration on this setup.) Is there a particular reason for this? (And yes, I fixed the master order in this lineup before playing. wink.png)

Did some more testing. The switch to 3rd person seems to only occur if I'm outside AND moving. I can stand still in 1st person for eons. As soon as I start moving (sneaking/walking/running) it immediately pops me into 3rd. Also I'm not going in between cells in my case. I was right in the middle of a cell testing this. And sure enough as soon as I go back inside, no problem at all! Very very odd.

Could this have something to do with the crawling anims somehow? I have noticed while enslaved I am also forced into 3rd person. Not terribly problematic there but it appears whatever is forcing me into 3rd somehow keeps going after I'm released.

Oh, I did run into something actually pretty bad related to this. Apparently owners can put blindfolds on the player. Well, this shift to 3rd person makes my usual blindfold setup unworkable.(Leeches I think, the one where you see clearly in 3rd person but can't move, while in 1st you can move but it's very hazy.) As soon as I try to move in 1st person it shoves me into 3rd where I can't move at all. This seems to annoy the owner to no end if he's on the move.

EDIT: OK, when crawling, I am -not- forced into 3rd person while inside. So this definitely something to do with being in a worldspace. Or... at least it only happens in a worldspace.

OOK, my fault! I was looking at a map instead of the using the cell boundaries console command. Oops. laugh.png  I can now confirm that yes, I am shifted into 3rd person only on cell transition.

So I was running back and forth over a cell border the whole time. I guess that also means if I'm blindfolded, I can move fine until I reach the cell border.

Which now explains why I have no issues indoors.

I can't think of thing that would cause that. And why on cell transitions?? Wonky!

And the mystery deepens.....

Not all cell boundaries are the same it would seem. Only -some- cell boundaries force 3rd person!  confused.gif

So that's why it feels random.

The "bad" cell boundaries don't seem to change whether I purge cell buffers or not. Or if I use a different save or not. There's a bad cell boundary near Greywinter Grotto (east of Whiterun). Did some more tests there. Prior to slavery, not a thing was wrong. During and after slavery, whether or not I have kneeling activated in the MCM, each time I cross the boundary in 1st I get shoved into 3rd.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that whatever is initializing the kneel/crawl anims is what starts the issue. Because prior to getting enslaved I can't kneel/crawl. During and after I can. Even with the kneeling option off in the MCM, I can still kneel and crawl after getting enslaved. That may also explain why this issue is relatively new as I believe the crawling anims are a recent addition, correct? If there are only certain bad cell boundaries then perhaps testing could be done without even running into the problem.

That's just a best guess at the moment however. That may not be it at all. angel.gif

Alrighty, if anybody else with this issue would like to verify, here's a pic of the bad boundary near Gray Winter Watch (watch, grotto, whatever... laugh.png). It's the troll cave east of Whiterun.

post-99-0-57250800-1473986339_thumb.jpg

Prior to slavery, crossing that border has no effect. During and after slavery, no matter the save, no matter the MCM setting, I will get tossed into 3rd if I'm in 1st while crossing that border.

Anybody else with this issue switch to 3rd crossing there as well?

Oh, and the console command for showing cell borders is simply "tb".

Alrighty, if anybody else with this issue would like to verify, here's a pic of the bad boundary near Gray Winter Watch (watch, grotto, whatever... laugh.png). It's the troll cave east of Whiterun.

Prior to slavery, crossing that border has no effect. During and after slavery, no matter the save, no matter the MCM setting, I will get tossed into 3rd if I'm in 1st while crossing that border.

Anybody else with this issue switch to 3rd crossing there as well?

Oh, and the console command for showing cell borders is simply "tb".

Interesting... does it happen if you cross the cell boundary at any place, or just right there? i.e. is it possibly some strange trigger box, or is it the cell?

EDIT: Or even a trigger box that's the exact size of the cell. I know of no mod that does anything like that, but I guess it's possible.

Honestly though, it does sound like you're right, it's a cell boundary thing. This is really weird.

Interesting... does it happen if you cross the cell boundary at any place, or just right there? i.e. is it possibly some strange trigger box, or is it the cell?

EDIT: Or even a trigger box that's the exact size of the cell. I know of no mod that does anything like that, but I guess it's possible.

Honestly though, it does sound like you're right, it's a cell boundary thing. This is really weird.

I was initially thinking trigger too but it appears to be anywhere along the line of that cell. And the shift to 3rd always happens when crossing certain cell borders. Once I had the cell boundaries visible I noticed I was never shifted until crossing -some- borders. Why some and not others I have no clue. Very very odd indeed!!

The next thing I'm going to look into is whether or not I have any mods editing any of those "bad" cells. At the moment I don't think I have a thing messing with that cell near Graywinter but sometimes mods edit things for no apparent reason. smile.png

Thanks for the extensive testing ... That's the kind of clue I need.

I am about to go away for a couple of week but I will make a note of your observations and test as soon as I can.

I hope some of the testing helps figure this out. Now I'm kind of stuck on the mystery of what's causing this. I must know! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I was initially thinking trigger too but it appears to be anywhere along the line of that cell. And the shift to 3rd always happens when crossing certain cell borders. Once I had the cell boundaries visible I noticed I was never shifted until crossing -some- borders. Why some and not others I have no clue. Very very odd indeed!!

The next thing I'm going to look into is whether or not I have any mods editing any of those "bad" cells. At the moment I don't think I have a thing messing with that cell near Graywinter but sometimes mods edit things for no apparent reason. smile.png

Thanks for the extensive testing ... That's the kind of clue I need.

I am about to go away for a couple of week but I will make a note of your observations and test as soon as I can.

I hope some of the testing helps figure this out. Now I'm kind of stuck on the mystery of what's causing this. I must know! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Interesting! Sadly I don't have SD+ installed at the moment, but I recall that during testing a week ago I had this "1st to 3rd p. view" issue too (I didn't connect it with that mod though). However, I can remember one spot where it reliably triggered: on the road from Rorikstead down to where Lund's Hut is (and the Shoal's Rest farm from Live Another Life). Roughly at the start of where the path to Lund's Hut starts, I got thrown out of 1st p all the time. Maybe you can reproduce this?

Interesting! Sadly I don't have SD+ installed at the moment, but I recall that during testing a week ago I had this "1st to 3rd p. view" issue too (I didn't connect it with that mod though). However, I can remember one spot where it reliably triggered: on the road from Rorikstead down to where Lund's Hut is (and the Shoal's Rest farm from Live Another Life). Roughly at the start of where the path to Lund's Hut starts, I got thrown out of 1st p all the time. Maybe you can reproduce this?

I'll head out that way tonight when I get a chance for some more testing. I'm also going to juggle some mods around, start a new game and see if the bad boundaries still persist in the same location as well.

@ Nessa

Came back to see if there was any progress on this and impressed by the additional knowledge conveyed!  

Not had the chance to test this as thoroughly as you have - nor the knowledge or skills either   :shy:  but, FWIW, I found that recently, my PC being up near Aftand, on the involuntary move from 1st to 3rd person in the outdoor areas, I also trigger a message saying - or something very similar to this: 'Player has (been?) moved to a new location'

I'm pretty sure that I get this same message after being enslaved, now umpteen times in Aftand, and moved out into the local wilds.  Must be 3 or 4 times now, as I never cheat, and just fight my way back there and run back down the levels until I meet the next load of Falmer that my PC can't manage to beat before getting SD+' out.  LOL

Hope that helps you, and of course skyrimll, to work out what's causing this  :)

OK, a little bit more info...

• Rorikstead has a bad cell boundary up the path approaching Lund's Hut. So these bad boundaries.. may be the same for anybody having the issue.
  • Tried a new game, no change in boundary locations.
  • In the case of Graywinter Watch, I do have a mod that edits the "bad" cell, but it's USLEP. It only adjust a few plants too.

Is there a way to stop the initialization of the crawling/kneeling anims? (Say, edit a line somewhere in the script?) I'd like to know if that's what is causing the issue. I don't have any real evidence to support the idea but I'm just curious. (A shame if it is, the new animations are fun.)

@ Nessa

Came back to see if there was any progress on this and impressed by the additional knowledge conveyed!  

Not had the chance to test this as thoroughly as you have - nor the knowledge or skills either   shy.gif  but, FWIW, I found that recently, my PC being up near Aftand, on the involuntary move from 1st to 3rd person in the outdoor areas, I also trigger a message saying - or something very similar to this: 'Player has (been?) moved to a new location'

I'm pretty sure that I get this same message after being enslaved, now umpteen times in Aftand, and moved out into the local wilds.  Must be 3 or 4 times now, as I never cheat, and just fight my way back there and run back down the levels until I meet the next load of Falmer that my PC can't manage to beat before getting SD+' out.  LOL

Hope that helps you, and of course skyrimll, to work out what's causing this  smile.png

I don't have any messages popping up during this. (So far.) So it was approaching the wilderness away from the camp? I'll have a look.

I hope the solution to this can be found. I'm bugged by the mystery at this point! laugh.png

Solstheim:

• Start at the Tel Mithryn graveyard, and move towards Tel Mithryn up the hill. It appears that the group of cells that comprise Tel Mithryn have a bad boundary surrounding all of them. Meaning, if you stay inside the Tel Mithryn region cells, no shift. Step off the region cells and you end up shifting.

Which now has me wondering all kinds of things.

• Is this navmesh related?
  • Is it any cell with a door? (Also navmesh really.)
  • Is this a FNIS issue? (I'm stuck on the anim idea for no good reason. laugh.png I use the Skeleton patch and gender specific animations patch for FNIS.)
  • Does the shift only occur when moving in between cell -regions-?

Thanks again for the detective work.

As I said before, I will be away for the next two weeks, with only my phone to check in on things.

In the meantime, the code in github is up to date.

Here is the event you should comment out to test your theory out:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/blob/master/SanguineDebauchery/Data/scripts/source/_sdras_player.psc#L1274

It's an update of poses on location change for the player script.

Note that I am using Immersive First Person view. Maybe that counts into why I am not seeing this issue.