Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Thanks again for the detective work.

As I said before, I will be away for the next two weeks, with only my phone to check in on things.

In the meantime, the code in github is up to date.

Here is the event you should comment out to test your theory out:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/blob/master/SanguineDebauchery/Data/scripts/source/_sdras_player.psc#L1274

It's an update of poses on location change for the player script.

Note that I am using Immersive First Person view. Maybe that counts into why I am not seeing this issue.

Ahh... ok I'll play around with that and see if anything comes of it.

I'll also load up Immersive First Person and see if that is a fix for the issue as well.

Enjoy your two weeks off. Hopefully vacation? If not, enjoy it anyway! laugh.pnglaugh.png

Some good news! Immersive First Person View... stops the problem. No shifting at all with that installed. (Only negative in my case is I.. um... can't fight at all in 1st or in 3rd now! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png) So that's certainly one solution at least! cool.gif

EDIT: Seems IFP gets rid of vanilla 1st person altogether. So you're in effect always in a form of 3rd person. Could be why it works. I tried playing with some of the settings. If I disable the new immersive view in the plugin's config file, the shifting comes back again.

I rather like not having the hands cluttering up the screen in first person (never really cared for that in Skyrim) but... I thought I was bad at fighting in vanilla 1st person. I can't hit a mammoth while standing right in front of him with IFP! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Erm... having loads of issues getting anything to compile so I'll have to wait for a few days to check if my crazed anim theory is the issue. wink.png (Geez, I forgot how much I hate Papyrus!! Hating Steam goes without saying... laugh.png)

Tried out Joy of Perspective, that one has the shifting issue. (And I can't fight using that either! laugh.pnglaugh.png)

For those who asked, here are my load order and a copy of my Immersive First Person profile.

About the load order, I have been manually crafting that load order over time, based on conflicts resolution and personal preferences. I don't use Mod Organizer and I use NMM only for a handful of mods that I want to quickly check for updates from Nexus (or that require a fomod configuration menu like XPMS for example).

I do use a bashed file which removed some mods from my list as they were merged.

I also manually merged some safe mods like armors or JK's landscape customizations.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

mods-load-order.txt

FirstPersonPlugin.txt

post-159469-0-80095200-1474083770_thumb.png

OOOK. Some news. All of it strange! laugh.png

• I actually managed to get the edited script to compile! cool.gif  I know, everyone is thinking: "Yeah, big deal!" Well... I had to track down source versions of scripts from so many different places I about went batty. laugh.png Er... more batty that is. wink.png I was so used to some source script missing I didn't even believe it at first when it finally compiled.
    I have one Skyrim directory for modding and another for playing. That was part of the issue. Seems it's been some time since I updated the modding one. Plus Steam decided to remove all the existing vanilla scripts and stick them in a rar file. That should tell you how long it's been since I've done any real Skyrim modding! laugh.png

Now for the weird part:

• Commented out the event you mentioned and after placing the newly compiled script into my scripts folder....
    Not only is there no more shifting, but I -still- can kneel and crawl!! confused.gif

Which means I'm officially weirded out. Didn't I just comment out the part that initialized the crawling anims? Still have some more testing to do. I'm going to see if the new script effects games that already have shifting going on. As well as some other tests I can cook up.

If anybody else wants to give it a go I'm attaching the new compiled version of the script to this post. Just place it in your scripts folder. (Depending on your setup you may want to make a copy of the old one though!)

_sdras_player.pex

The newer version of SD+ is not working for me. Before it did, now nothing works. I have all the requirements and placed last in load order but still nothing. Please, is there something I am missing? Plz Help.

Did you register quests in Death Alternative MCM? It no longer automatically registers them.

The newer version of SD+ is not working for me. Before it did, now nothing works. I have all the requirements and placed last in load order but still nothing. Please, is there something I am missing? Plz Help.

Did you register quests in Death Alternative MCM? It no longer automatically registers them.

Ok, I'll try that, hope it works.

Nope, nothing happens, even on a new playthru.

AFAIK you need to have the FNIS Sexy move scripts (just the scripts, not the esp) and then retry it (a new game). I had the exact same problem. Then it'll come up with the "Sanguine is watching" and it'll work.

Idk why its the case, even skyrimll was perplexed but so far this is the temporary fix for it atm.

Nope, nothing happens, even on a new playthru.

AFAIK you need to have the FNIS Sexy move scripts (just the scripts, not the esp) and then retry it (a new game). I had the exact same problem. Then it'll come up with the "Sanguine is watching" and it'll work.

Idk why its the case, even skyrimll was perplexed but so far this is the temporary fix for it atm.

YES!!!...Thanx man, that did the trick. TYVM!!!

FINAL EDIT: Managed to solve the error by starting a new game with having fnis sexy moves installed and tagged as active but disabling the ESP

Recently installed SD+, got all the base requirements but when I go to get defeated by a spriggan and enter defeat mode my game either CTD's or the expected scene wont start, how can I go about fixing this?

Or is there another way to initiate the quest through console commands with the necessary stages needed?

Papyrus.0.log

Quick question: I have a faint memory of sanguines collar coming off on its own after a while, but on my current game it seems to be stuck. Or am I supposed to find a specific key?

Cursed loot keeps giving me restraint keys, but the collar calls them the wrong type.

OOOK. Some news. All of it strange! laugh.png

I'll test your script out in a few minutes. :)

In the meantime, I think I *might* have found a reason for this. Maybe not, but it's something to start looking at anyway.

I've had this problem multiple times when crossing some cell boundaries. Thing is, it only seems to happen on modified cells (and even then, only some modified cells). Whether this has something to do with the navmeshes or simply that it happens to altered cells that are loaded after SD+ I don't know.

For example, right here:

post-462261-0-83281700-1474205906_thumb.jpg

Always switches to a third-person view when crossing this line. At first I thought it was because the navmesh ended at that line, and maybe the missing navmesh was causing this to happen. It also happens whenever entering or leaving a cell in the altered area (interiors are navmeshed, exterior is not navmeshed yet).

However, it's not the navmesh, because in this area:

post-462261-0-11610100-1474205931_thumb.jpg

It's all navmeshed just fine. The two green arrows point to cell boundaries I can cross without switching to third person, while the red arrow points to one that switches my view whenever I cross the boundary. All of these borders are perfectly navmeshed.

However, I have modified the exterior cell that's causing the problem quite a bit:

post-462261-0-83293000-1474205914_thumb.jpg

The purple circle is the boardwalk area from the first pic, the yellow circle is the four corners where one causes problems but the other borders do not.

The blue circle is a similar four-corner area where it appears that one border can be crossed without problems and the other three cause third-person switching.

post-462261-0-79880400-1474205945_thumb.jpg

So anyway, I'm guessing that the navmesh is not at fault, but maybe the fact that the cell is heavily edited is.

@nessa, in that graywinter watch exterior cell, do you have any mods that alter the area? Anything that modifies either objects in the cell or (possibly) the navmesh?

EDIT: I forgot to mention, when testing this I was not enslaved. I hadn't even touched the SD+ MCM (for testing I just coc'd to the cell from the main menu and started walking around).

EDIT: Nessa, your modified script appears to fix the problem. I haven't tested further, but walking around in the same spots no longer causes camera switching. :)

@ ContentConsumer

Interesting stuff! (Well, if you're obsessed about odd bugs like I am! laugh.png)

I did a little more testing, and as near as I can tell, the new script does indeed stop the issue entirely. The only thing I can figure at the moment is the "UpdateStanceOverrides" shifts me into 3rd person whenever it's used. It's used a bunch of times in the script but that might explain the following.

I've noticed:

• When enslaved, I will get shifted to 3rd person around when the collar or outfit (if any) gets put on.
  • When freed I will get shifted briefly.

Could it be, that the UpdateStanceOverrides just shifts people to 3rd along with doing what it's supposed to do? The event that is commented out only fires (I think) on location change. And multiple cells can have the same location. (I noticed this first near Tel Mithryn. And the time I thought it could be region but location makes more sense.) So with the event running, every time you shift locations, which could very well be oddly shaped groups of cells, it will shove you into 3rd.

That's my guess at the moment.

Continued tests still show no problem with 3rd person shifting -after- enslavement. During I'm forced in 3rd about every second or so. (Probably a lot less than that actually if it's the main script doing it.) Normally no big deal because I prefer to be in 3rd anyway when enslaved. But ... the blindfold issue is a concern.

During this last test somehow I annoyed the fat nord woman owner and my poor test character got a blindfold. Well, I can only move in a blindfold if I'm in 1st. But, because I'm constantly shifted into 3rd person, it's impossible to move around! Looking at the scripting, I -think- this type of shifting is just the normal routine. I see UpdateStanceOverrides is called quite a bit during enslavement. If I'm right about that causing the shift to 3rd, then that's why I can't stay in 1st person at all while enslaved.

Since it would appear UpdateStanceOverrides is an essential part of being able to crawl/kneel (which is certainly fantastic and that should be kept!!), it looks like the only solution at the moment would be to switch the blindfold method to the one where you can move in 3rd. Not ideal but it's better than getting rid of crawling/kneeling. In my opinion anyway. wink.png

Hello LL.

My logs are figuratively overflowing with these errors:

[09/19/2016 - 12:12:08AM] Warning: Property sprigganFaction on script _sdqf_sprigganslave_01 attached to _SD_sprigganslave (550253BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

All of them have something to do with SD and not only Spriggans, the whole mod is affected. 

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SD_crawlMoveBackward on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SD_crawlStrafeBackLeft on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SD_crawlMoveForward on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property snp on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property fctOutfit on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_sanguine_marker on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property libs on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property PlayerVampireQuest on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_marker on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_strapon on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_snp_busy on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_positions on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_sex on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_sexvampire on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property fctSlavery on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_spent on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_sanguine on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_male on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_female on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_sex on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_vampire on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_vampire on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] ERROR: Property AddOnManager on script fwaddon_cyclemagiceffect attached to BFA_Hungry (5900841C) cannot be bound because (59001829) is not the right type
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDQP_sprigganslave on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_snp_busy on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property fctConstraints on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_male on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_female on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_sex on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property snp on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 01:18:54AM] Loading game...

I start a new game and shortly after leaving the ASLAL Prison all my saves break. I've been trying to nail this down for a week now.

https://modwat.ch/u/oneluckycrocodile

I could really use some help.

Hi,

So far, the mod is working fine, but whenever I spawn in DreamWorld (I slept at the shrine), I get these messages on the top left corner:

sVvUF6m.jpg

Theres a third message, instead of armbinder or collar, it's vaginalpiercing or something like that.

If picture wont show up, click me

This prevent's my player being constrained, while the npc's in dreamworld are constrained by devices.

I'd really appreciate all the help I can get. I've been having this issue since I installed sd for the first time, 5 days ago.

Modwat.ch

EDIT1: Almost forgot about this.

Surrender won't work for me.

Whenever I am in combat, the surrender button should give me 3 options, right?

Doesn't happen for me. The button's just don't do anything.

EDIT2: Ok, so I went into DreamWorld again, and this time I didn't get any error messages and my player has a gag in her mouth.

Is it normal that my player isn't restrained in a device or something? :)

Hello LL.

My logs are figuratively overflowing with these errors:

[09/19/2016 - 12:12:08AM] Warning: Property sprigganFaction on script _sdqf_sprigganslave_01 attached to _SD_sprigganslave (550253BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

All of them have something to do with SD and not only Spriggans, the whole mod is affected. 

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SD_crawlMoveBackward on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SD_crawlStrafeBackLeft on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SD_crawlMoveForward on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property snp on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property fctOutfit on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_sanguine_marker on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property libs on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property PlayerVampireQuest on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_marker on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_strapon on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_snp_busy on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_positions on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_sex on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_sexvampire on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property fctSlavery on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_spent on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_sanguine on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_male on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_female on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_sex on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_vampire on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_vampire on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] ERROR: Property AddOnManager on script fwaddon_cyclemagiceffect attached to BFA_Hungry (5900841C) cannot be bound because (59001829) is not the right type

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDQP_sprigganslave on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_snp_busy on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property fctConstraints on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_male on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_female on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_sex on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property snp on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:54AM] Loading game...

I start a new game and shortly after leaving the ASLAL Prison all my saves break. I've been trying to nail this down for a week now.

https://modwat.ch/u/oneluckycrocodile

I could really use some help.

I doubt this will help you but....I had to uninstall this version because of the exact same problem.   I have read through a quite a few pages and I guess this mod has some/one hidden dependencies.   Which makes absolutely no sense to me but I am sure it will get fixed after Skyrimll gets back.  

Alright I'm not sure if I'm going to get any fixes out of this but I'm having an issue that no matter where I've read, seems to be pretty much just me from what I can see. And before you ask, yes, I've installed everything required in the correct order and I've read all the information given on the main post as well (including the FaQ and Manual), and I think, I've gone through as many MCM menu options as I can to try and fix it but besides that here's my problem:

No matter what I do, my player just can't seem to get enslaved. I have all the SD options as the only available options in the Death Alternative MCM menu. I've also tried using Simple Slavery to have it work but after the auction it just spawns me at the Thalmor embassy chained up and without a master (even when I hit the End key as the SS's post had advised me to do when your master doesn't spawn near).

There must be something I'm missing, some functionality not listed that I need to know to trigger dialogue or some sort of event? I don't know. If someone has an idea I'm open to hear what you have to say.

MadamCloud, did you make sure that you have FNIS Sexy Move installed? I was having the same problem and installing that plus making sure Sanguine Debauchery was at the bottom of my load order fixed it.

Regarding the forced third person bug, I seem to be having this too. I saw the script file from Nessa (_sdras_player.pex) but I don't know where to put it. My Skyrim Scripts (Skyrim\Data\Scripts) folder doesn't have a file with that name to replace. Is that where it should go?