Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Hi, I just installed the latest version of SD+ with FNIS Sex move. I create a new game and choose immersion slave as a start. When the game start, the system keep indicating that my PC attacking owner when there is no weapon in inventory and hence punishment scene follow. The game is practically unable to play as I keep closing down the message indicating my PC attacking owner, the collar compel pc to drop weapon and etc. Is anyone having similar problem?

Do you have SPERG or other mods that create invisible, hands weapons for the player?

Hi, I open the another new game and try SD+, it happened again. Every time when my PC talk to owner, the message indicating that my PC trying to attack owner and got compel by collar to drop weapon, If my PC don't talk to owner, then there is no problem. 

I don't have SPERG or other mod that create invisible, hand weapons for player (oh at least I think I don't have such mod)

I attached the papyrus log of last game.

Thanks in advance.

if you have a spell equiped it counts as a weapon

Question:

I installed the mod and all prerequisites but I cannot get it to work. Once my character bleeds out, all possibilities except SD options happen (I get rescued, I blackout and spawn nearby, etc). To ensure it wasn't just bad luck, I disabled every possibility upon death except the SD toggles and now I just die after getting the message "you succumb to your wounds." Does anyone have any guesses or information on why this is happening?

The mod should have been installed correctly because I see the mod in my MCM and within the death alternative menus as well, but in action none of it works.

I had to do the sexy move thing, install the file and disable the esp. Then it worked for me. 

Just tried with and without enabling it; still doesn't work. Any other suggestions? I either black out and respawn in a nearby location, or if I disable that module, I simply die. None of the SD toggles actually do anything.

Thanks, got it working finally. I had to re-download and then reinstall after reinstalling every other mod I had; it could have been a script issue (takes an unusually long time for enslavement to start after coming out of blackout) so I'm trying to whittle out my mods which might use scripts.

Hi,

First, thanks for this incredible mod and the community.

I have an issue with the slavery exposure over time. By default the exposure decreases over time (mcm parameter : 0.8).I want it to stay stable so I put 1.0 (I even tried 2.0) : the slavery exposure still decreases over time (pretty fast like loosing 30 points in 2 days...) Does anyone meet this issue?

Second small issues : I didn't received sanguine spectral device when I entered the dreamworld (but my character was wearing standard DD devices).

Thanks for the help and again for your work.

The spectral devices are random.

I will have to check the code to see what's going on with the exposure cool down.

Having the same problem any solutions?

Hi, I just installed the latest version of SD+ with FNIS Sex move. I create a new game and choose immersion slave as a start. When the game start, the system keep indicating that my PC attacking owner when there is no weapon in inventory and hence punishment scene follow. The game is practically unable to play as I keep closing down the message indicating my PC attacking owner, the collar compel pc to drop weapon and etc. Is anyone having similar problem?

Do you have SPERG or other mods that create invisible, hands weapons for the player?

Hi, I open the another new game and try SD+, it happened again. Every time when my PC talk to owner, the message indicating that my PC trying to attack owner and got compel by collar to drop weapon, If my PC don't talk to owner, then there is no problem. 

I don't have SPERG or other mod that create invisible, hand weapons for player (oh at least I think I don't have such mod)

I attached the papyrus log of last game.

Thanks in advance.

if you have a spell equiped it counts as a weapon

Hi, my PC does not have any spell equipped at that time. Anyway I tried again with a new character in new game, try to be enslaved at the beginning without fighting, the exact thing happen again. 

It's a wild guess but try deactivating Sex Crime. 

In your log, each punishment attempt comes after an error from that mod:

[10/02/2016 - 06:44:17PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:
	[SexCrime (560012C5)].sexcrime.Reported() - "SexCrime.psc" Line 444
	[None].SexCrimeReportScript.OnEffectStart() - "SexCrimeReportScript.psc" Line 6
[10/02/2016 - 06:44:17PM] [SD] Punishment for hitting master - Yoke

It could be a bad cloak effect that the master interprets as an attack.

Also make sure you download and enable a Brawl Bug fix for Skyrim.

Question:

I installed the mod and all prerequisites but I cannot get it to work. Once my character bleeds out, all possibilities except SD options happen (I get rescued, I blackout and spawn nearby, etc). To ensure it wasn't just bad luck, I disabled every possibility upon death except the SD toggles and now I just die after getting the message "you succumb to your wounds." Does anyone have any guesses or information on why this is happening?

The mod should have been installed correctly because I see the mod in my MCM and within the death alternative menus as well, but in action none of it works.

Same issue. I was triggering it through DA, but it just would not start SD+. It could trigger other events, but just not SD+.

Tried the other way around just now - deactivated DA and run on Defeat, via simple slavery, to SD+. Defeat triggers the Simple Slavery auction, but at the end of it, I find myself standing with a collar and arm shackles outside the thalmor embassy, with no owner.  Seems Simple Slavery failed to trigger SD+ just the same as DA did. Status menu for SD+ says I'm not enslaved.

Still poking around to see if it could be something I'm missing...

Question:

Same issue. I was triggering it through DA, but it just would not start SD+. It could trigger other events, but just not SD+.

Tried the other way around just now - deactivated DA and run on Defeat, via simple slavery, to SD+. Defeat triggers the Simple Slavery auction, but at the end of it, I find myself standing with a collar and arm shackles outside the thalmor embassy, with no owner. Seems Simple Slavery failed to trigger SD+ just the same as DA did. Status menu for SD+ says I'm not enslaved.

An error log of the failed enslavement sequence could be helpful.

Question...

Same issue...

Good point. Could you let me know what log exactly am I looking for, and any tips on where it'll be, assuming I'm using ModOrganiser? I'm not exactly that familiar with debugging and going through script logs. Speaking of, is logging enabled by default as well?

Question:

Tried the other way around just now - deactivated DA and run on Defeat, via simple slavery, to SD+. Defeat triggers the Simple Slavery auction, but at the end of it, I find myself standing with a collar and arm shackles outside the thalmor embassy, with no owner. Seems Simple Slavery failed to trigger SD+ just the same as DA did. Status menu for SD+ says I'm not enslaved.

Figured out how to get the log, just before you posted reply. Thank you none the less. :)

I quit client JUST after getting sold by Simple Slavery. There's some interesting lines in there towards the end, I imagine is a good clue... It's like the glue between the mods is going bad, or something. Heh. Attaching full log. Anything else I can provide, just holler.

ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

I also tried teleporting into the honningbrew basement and having a nap on the altar. I seemed to end up over in the dreamworld just fine, wearing some lovely apparel, so SD+ seems to be almost working...

Papyrus.0.log

Your errors are consistent with the FNIS Sexy Moves issue reported a few pages back.

I don't know what else it could be.

Ahah, yes. That's just typical. I took note of all the dependencies and read the instructions, but failed to notice the warning about FNIS Sexy Move further down. Sexy Move now installed, and I had to make a brand new character - but now it's up and running. Nice catch, there, figuring my problem! (ie, stupid user, rtfm. :) )

Thank you very much!

Hi!

This might have been answered before, but I didn't find it in the convenient places for such information, nor with google, and I won't read through 600+ oages of forum posts.
My game is very heavily modded, and many mods have been updated since, including this one, many times, but for the solution I seek that should be irrelevant - I'm saying this because it very well might not be an actual bug, but only a complication of my modding and skyrim/script magic.

I'm stuck with Sanguine's Collar. Is there a way to remove it from the console?

I entered the deamworld through normal sleep, got a sanguine gag and collar, then exited dreamworld through talking with sanguine. I immediately slept 4 hours after that, and maybe a few more onehours, like two or three, after that. Then I went on with my game, so I changed locations and such. I don't remember properly how exactly it went, but visually both items disappeared from the character, to the extent that, as far as I can remember, I could talk as if I wasn't gagged, but on the inventory page both were there and shown as equipped. Obviously if I tried to drop or otherwise unequip them, they got automatically re-equipped. I basically slept through the entire effect an expiration of the 10min "sanguine bound" effect with that four hour sleep, which I think is the reason this happened at all, though I'm not sure.

I tried a method I found with google on this forum, namely asking a vigilant of stendarr with 80+ mana to remove my cursed chains, or something like that, but it only managed to get rid of the gag. (If I remember correctly it DID manage to get rid of my gag.) So I'm stuck with the collar, and the few other basic methods I tried to unequip it failed (like removeallitems and unequipallitems in the console, i tried getting into dreamworld again to get the sanguine bound status, used the wait function for 3 hours then waited off the rest, but as the bound effect expired it did nothing (not sure if it immediately should de-equip them or not, but the point is I didn't succeed), tried cursed loot's safeworld function to no effect, and a recently installed Devious Devices Equip mod, which said it's a locked item and thus won't unequip it).

I THINK I still have the papyrus log when the issue first happened, but I might have restarted skyrim a time or two too much, I'm unsure.

I'm attaching my papyrus logs in case it helps any. IF I still have the log of the issue, Papyrus.3.log is the one, but I included the others to see my attempts of removal if necessary.

I can still go back to a prior savegame, and I haven't played much since either, but I would still like to know if there is a way to unequip sanguine's collar through console commands.

Thanks!

Papyurs.zip

Fun mod, thank you!! After being enslaved one of the methods of escape is to buy your freedom yet even after the alert saying I have passed the needed amount nothing changes, am I missing something?

There are two parameters for release - number of days of enslavement and amount of gold. Both can be changed with sliders in SD menu.

It's a wild guess but try deactivating Sex Crime. 

In your log, each punishment attempt comes after an error from that mod:

[10/02/2016 - 06:44:17PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:
	[SexCrime (560012C5)].sexcrime.Reported() - "SexCrime.psc" Line 444
	[None].SexCrimeReportScript.OnEffectStart() - "SexCrimeReportScript.psc" Line 6
[10/02/2016 - 06:44:17PM] [SD] Punishment for hitting master - Yoke

It could be a bad cloak effect that the master interprets as an attack.

Also make sure you download and enable a Brawl Bug fix for Skyrim.

Hi, Skyrimll, thank you. I deactivated Sex Crime and now the message no longer appear. SD+ appears working fine now. I've been using sex Crime for a while, never discover a problem with this mod and SD+ until now.

I have the following issue: I don't get transported to the dreamworld by sleeping after I escape/get released from the first owner.

The whole enslavement part works fine except when I go to bed the first time after being enslaved, nothing happens. The PC just wakes up as usual without even a  notification. I even tried to get to the dreamworld with the "A night to remember" quest, but after talking to Sanguine in the dreamworld i don't get back. Death Alternative and such seem to work fine with the "Sexy Move" fix.

I am out of ideas, I even did a clean install of Skyrim and all the required mods to run SD+ and started a new game, however I still don't get into the Dreamworld.... Any suggestions?

Try sleeping in front of the statue of sanguine in the cave under the hommingbrew Meadery.

If that doesn't send you there, send us a copy of your error log after trying to sleep.

Yes, by sleeping in front of the statue under the Hommingbrew Meadery I was able to enter the dreamworld!

I still need to try if the SD+ Death replacement takes effect, but I am already glad I can enter the dreamworld like this.

Many thanks skyrimll!

Hey
It's been almost a year, I decided to grabbed the cheapest modern laptop I could afford just to install Skyrim because I've heard Bethesda was going to force update Skyrim on PC which may or may not break all the mods. I guess you can't remember me (just saying it here so you wouldn't mistook me for a troll like that one time).
So um... lots of fixes here which is nice for me, I'm thankful you spend all those time to fix the issues.

Since I was that guy who always whine about Devious Devices being used in this mod back then, so it's my current complaint about this update now. Devious Device is being the main enslaving gear is the 1 that bothers me the most than anything over the same old reason I was whining about all those time as well. I understand it's a hot fetish for the past couple years now, but it was never mine. I just think it's too neat & well made for my char. who is being enslaved by bandits or forsworns who can't even afford to buy themselves a piece of bread & living in shitholes. This specific update however, I'm not sure what is wrong, but I have that problem where the only animation sexlab will ever use is an armbinder doggystyle (which is the only animation that didn't work for some reason, don't know why). It's not about the updates because I installed the latest versions of everything, and I disabled the "override animation", so it shouldn't override the animations here.

I still want to be able to choose between zaz & devious devices though. I remembered you said devious device scripts make things easier for you but I just hate their looks.

I'm kind of glad to be back, I still miss my PC back home, though. This laptop barely has any room for anything!

Hey

It's been almost a year, I decided to grabbed the cheapest modern laptop I could afford just to install Skyrim because I've heard Bethesda was going to force update Skyrim on PC which may or may not break all the mods. I guess you can't remember me (just saying it here so you wouldn't mistook me for a troll like that one time).

So um... lots of fixes here which is nice for me, I'm thankful you spend all those time to fix the issues.

You were misinformed about this.

Skyrim Special Edition will be it's own separate game gotten for free if you have all of the DLC. Normal skyrim will still be in your steam library and usable. You didn't need to buy an entire new computer.

Hey

You were misinformed about this.

Skyrim Special Edition will be it's own separate game gotten for free if you have all of the DLC. Normal skyrim will still be in your steam library and usable. You didn't need to buy an entire new computer.

This is true.

There are well kept FAQs about this in both Steam Skyrim forum and Steam Skyrim SE forum. Each and every Bethesda related game forum seems to have some sort of more or less reliable FAQ as well.

I am subscribed to this one. The amount of information is actually quite small, when all speculation is cut out from OP. We might all know more soon enough. Bethesda holds Skyrim in Concert event 16th of October. Peoples are expecting more information them.

[Community] Skyrim Remastered - Facts and rumours in Skyrim Steam Discussions

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/350533172698915515/

Hey

I remember you :)

Since I was that guy who always whine about Devious Devices being used in this mod back then, so it's my current complaint about this update now. Devious Device is being the main enslaving gear is the 1 that bothers me the most than anything over the same old reason I was whining about all those time as well. I understand it's a hot fetish for the past couple years now, but it was never mine. I just think it's too neat & well made for my char. who is being enslaved by bandits or forsworns who can't even afford to buy themselves a piece of bread & living in shitholes. This specific update however, I'm not sure what is wrong, but I have that problem where the only animation sexlab will ever use is an armbinder doggystyle (which is the only animation that didn't work for some reason, don't know why). It's not about the updates because I installed the latest versions of everything, and I disabled the "override animation", so it shouldn't override the animations here.

I still want to be able to choose between zaz & devious devices though. I remembered you said devious device scripts make things easier for you but I just hate their looks.

Some of the most recent changes I made to SD+ assign slavery gear for each race, or even for individual masters. This is laying the foundation to future improvements like a customizable configuration using json files or even a full addon to allow you to choose exactly which style of gear each race or even your current master can use. I don't have time right now to work on these improvements but I will gladly help whoever wants to take that on.

Bottom line - what you are asking for is doable now. I just don't have time to work on that right now.

I'm kind of glad to be back, I still miss my PC back home, though. This laptop barely has any room for anything!