Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Alright I'm not sure if I'm going to get any fixes out of this but I'm having an issue that no matter where I've read, seems to be pretty much just me from what I can see. And before you ask, yes, I've installed everything required in the correct order and I've read all the information given on the main post as well (including the FaQ and Manual), and I think, I've gone through as many MCM menu options as I can to try and fix it but besides that here's my problem:

No matter what I do, my player just can't seem to get enslaved. I have all the SD options as the only available options in the Death Alternative MCM menu. I've also tried using Simple Slavery to have it work but after the auction it just spawns me at the Thalmor embassy chained up and without a master (even when I hit the End key as the SS's post had advised me to do when your master doesn't spawn near).

There must be something I'm missing, some functionality not listed that I need to know to trigger dialogue or some sort of event? I don't know. If someone has an idea I'm open to hear what you have to say.

Make sure you have Fnis sexy move installed but not enabled (unpick the plugin). For some reason, the newest version of sd requires this for sd to properly work.

Hi,

I too am unable to get enslaved in 3.5.2. I wonder if it is possible only after the Sanguine's quest. And also my character disappears and appears every couple of seconds if impregnated with spider eggs. This glitch is area sensitive. It does not happen everywhere, but in specific areas, such as in the Solitude castle around Elisif's throne. 

Hello LL.

My logs are figuratively overflowing with these errors:

[09/19/2016 - 12:12:08AM] Warning: Property sprigganFaction on script _sdqf_sprigganslave_01 attached to _SD_sprigganslave (550253BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

All of them have something to do with SD and not only Spriggans, the whole mod is affected. 

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SD_crawlMoveBackward on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_master on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SD_crawlStrafeBackLeft on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SD_crawlMoveForward on script _sdqs_fcts_constraints attached to _SD_controller (55000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property snp on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property fctOutfit on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_sanguine_marker on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property libs on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property PlayerVampireQuest on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_marker on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_strapon on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_snp_busy on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_positions on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_sex on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_config_sexvampire on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property fctSlavery on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_spent on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_sanguine on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_male on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_female on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_sex on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_vampire on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDKP_vampire on script _sdsf_snp_00 attached to (550212E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] ERROR: Property AddOnManager on script fwaddon_cyclemagiceffect attached to BFA_Hungry (5900841C) cannot be bound because (59001829) is not the right type

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDQP_sprigganslave on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDGVP_snp_busy on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property fctConstraints on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_male on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDRAP_female on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property _SDSP_sex on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property funct on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:52AM] Warning: Property snp on script _sdsf_snp_02 attached to (55024E57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/19/2016 - 01:18:54AM] Loading game...

I start a new game and shortly after leaving the ASLAL Prison all my saves break. I've been trying to nail this down for a week now.

https://modwat.ch/u/oneluckycrocodile

I could really use some help.

I doubt this will help you but....I had to uninstall this version because of the exact same problem.   I have read through a quite a few pages and I guess this mod has some/one hidden dependencies.   Which makes absolutely no sense to me but I am sure it will get fixed after Skyrimll gets back.  

Thanks for trying to help, my saves were getting broken, in fact, due to exceeding the animation limit for sexlab, didn't even know that was a thing. Fixed that and can now save and load... at least half the time. Still got a lot of errors from SD+ in my papyrus though and am getting frequent crashes. Guess I'll try rolling back, Thanks.

MadamCloud, did you make sure that you have FNIS Sexy Move installed? I was having the same problem and installing that plus making sure Sanguine Debauchery was at the bottom of my load order fixed it.

Regarding the forced third person bug, I seem to be having this too. I saw the script file from Nessa (_sdras_player.pex) but I don't know where to put it. My Skyrim Scripts (Skyrim\Data\Scripts) folder doesn't have a file with that name to replace. Is that where it should go?

Make sure you have Fnis sexy move installed but not enabled (unpick the plugin). For some reason, the newest version of sd requires this for sd to properly work.

I'll try it out. It said nowhere about that being a requirement and I never bothered to download that mod so I'll try it out and see if that fixes it.

MadamCloud, did you make sure that you have FNIS Sexy Move installed? I was having the same problem and installing that plus making sure Sanguine Debauchery was at the bottom of my load order fixed it.

Regarding the forced third person bug, I seem to be having this too. I saw the script file from Nessa (_sdras_player.pex) but I don't know where to put it. My Skyrim Scripts (Skyrim\Data\Scripts) folder doesn't have a file with that name to replace. Is that where it should go?

Well it seems neither of those worked. I tried it both ways, with sexy move on and off, and i have SD+ at the end of my load order. If you want to know what happens whenever I go into blackout, my character is just left laying on the ground (sometimes with all their armor has been stripped, don't know why).

post-604643-0-34914000-1474491395_thumb.jpg

And once more with Simple Slavery I still get thrown out to the Embassy without a master. Any ideas?

Modding guru's pls. I need your help .-.

So sd+ is just straight up not working. Its impossible for me to be enslaved. I have all of the required mods installed, including sexy walk, (tried it ticked and unticked)

I have started a completely new game, with ASLAL. I can see the mod in the MCM, and when I manually register the mods in DAYMOYL I can see the options for  SD+ pop up into the death alternative MCM. DAYMOYL is working fine as far as I can tell, but when I get killed by guards in solitude, instead of starting SD+ I'm teleported into the solitude prison, I'm assuming as part of DAYMOYL.

I completely uninstalled skyrim and all my mods a while ago, and have just started re-modding so I don't have that many mods to screw stuff up.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get this working I'd appreciate it cause I'm out of stuff to try :(

FoolsBlood, have you tried getting defeated by anyone other than guards or starting combat and surrendering with the SD+ hotkey ("\" by default)? With DA it uses a weighted chance for events to happen and I'm not sure if getting killed by guards will let you be enslaved to a guard instead of going to prison.

Make sure SD+ is near the bottom of your load order just above ASLAL.

Still away for a few days... Just lurking for now and catching up with a weeks worth of posts.

My apologies again for the glitch with sexy moves. I never anticipated that and by the time it happened, I was caught in a cycle of offline work I couldn't get out of.

Hopefully October will be quieter. I am planning on looking into a fix for sexy moves and maybe the 3rd person thing and spend the rest of the time in my new Parasites mod for a Halloween release.

Still away for a few days... Just lurking for now and catching up with a weeks worth of posts.

My apologies again for the glitch with sexy moves. I never anticipated that and by the time it happened, I was caught in a cycle of offline work I couldn't get out of.

Hopefully October will be quieter. I am planning on looking into a fix for sexy moves and maybe the 3rd person thing and spend the rest of the time in my new Parasites mod for a Halloween release.

Parasite!! Halloween surprise!!

This is what I'm talking about!!

Very curious of what kind of models are you gonna use.

I ended up getting mine working with sexy move installed and not esp activated. First time in awhile I've used this, I have this weird problem now I in that I can't move when in shackles. I stand there and the game forces me out of 1st person view into 3rd person. I zoom to 1st person for about a second or so where I run a few metres and it forces me into third person where I can;t move gain.

I also have a problem with SL animations not playing when I have restraints on and also my character continually tries to kneel but can't stay in the position.

Other than that it appears to be working. 

Correction SOME animations don't work. I've gotten some to work. Just had a train run trial and none of the animations worked for that. I saw a couple of pages back saying someone was having issued being unable to move in 1st person and that they were being forced out on cell transitions. On my game it's the opposite in that I can't move in third, when I move into 1st person I get a seconds to walk a few metres left and right (forward doesn't work) before being forced into third when I can't move.

I've checked a couple of saves ago, it all started when I asked to rest and I was put into the pillory, then my master walked across half of skyrim and nazeem from whiterun bounced me,  no animations were played and nazeem stared at me for a bit before my master teleported back to me. I was out of my pillory but I could no longer move. I'll do a second trial run next time and see if I get re occurring issues.

Also has anybody seen a black eye type mod? Fallout 4 does them well when you can layer bruises on the character. Has any body seen anything like this for Skyrim? Sort of like injuries in addition to the default scars.

Now done a few tests. The last time few times I got enslaved it worked pretty well. The only hiccup I now have is I can't run or sprint after being unslaved (stole masters kill and then killed him). I'm stuck at a permanent walk.

I found that if I got hurt to much from being beaten or hurt by other animals and entered bleed out state I reset the character status in death alternate and it would allow SD to work normally,

I hope it may be compatible with this 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66471/?

I have not used this mod (I knew it was coming but didn't know it was released yet).

As far as I can tell, it adds new areas and doesn't touch Sanguine.

The Sanguines in Dreamworld in SD+ are in their own cell, so I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't conflict with SD+.

You may not be enslaved by these dremoras since they are using their own race (but there is a chance enslavement would work if 'dremora' appears in their race name).

Also because of the race, these dremoras will not count toward the succubus quest in Hormones if you have sex with them.

General announcement - Thanks to those who have kept the fort while I was away.

I am officially back.

I will read past messages but I may not answer most of them.

If there is something you think I should look at soon, send me a private message or feel free to bump your message in this thread. 

A week and a half is a lot of messages to catch up with.

Thanks.

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dragonborn.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dawnguard.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 hdtHighHeel.esm
7 7 Havok Breast Physic.esm
8 8 ApachiiHair.esm
9 9 RaceCompatibility.esm
10 a Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
11 b SexLab.esm
12 c SexLabAroused.esm
13 d daymoyl.esm
14 e Devious Devices - Assets.esm
15 f ZaZAnimationPack.esm
16 10 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
17 11 HighResTexturePack01.esp
18 12 HighResTexturePack02.esp
19 13 HighResTexturePack03.esp
20 14 SkyUI.esp
21 15 FNIS.esp
22 16 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
23 17 XPMSE.esp
24 18 Disparity.esp
25 19 Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
26 1a MidnightArmorUNP.esp
27 1b Havok Breast Physic.esp
28 1c Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
29 1d Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
30 1e SuccubusRaceLite.esp
31 1f KS Hairdo's.esp
32 20 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
33 21 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
34 22 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
35 23 InnovaEyes.esp
36 24 RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
37 25 LunariRace.esp
38 26 Neithteam Warpaint.esp
39 27 Brows.esp
40 28 MikanEyes All in one.esp
41 29 EmpyreanWarpaints.esp
42 2a EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
43 2b RaceMenu.esp
44 2c RaceMenuPlugin.esp
45 2d Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
46 2e SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
47 2f TrueBrows.esp
48 30 ErynielElfV2.esp
49 31 Halo's Poser.esp
50 32 Devious Deviants.esp
51 33 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
52 34 sandboxcylinderheight.esp
53 35 sanguinesDebauchery.esp

I downloaded and installed Sanguine Debauchery a hour ago with all the Requirement mods. I completed the quest before Sanguine Debauchery, which was "The Night After" (I think that's the name). Now I come to the point where the mod isn't working for me at all. I changed settings in Your Money Or Your Life so the only quests that could run would be the content in SD, but that still never worked. What should I do in order to fix this issue?

I downloaded and installed Sanguine Debauchery a hour ago with all the Requirement mods. I completed the quest before Sanguine Debauchery, which was "The Night After" (I think that's the name). Now I come to the point where the mod isn't working for me at all. I changed settings in Your Money Or Your Life so the only quests that could run would be the content in SD, but that still never worked. What should I do in order to fix this issue?

For future use: you can get your load order out of LOOT directly. It can be copied from LOOT menu, which is at top right corner and marked with three dots. You can then paste it directly where ever you want.

Spoilers are under Special BBC Code icon in LL typing view. It is the third icon (blue, white, green) at top left. When Spoiler tag opens, you can paste the content there and it will be applied to text field correctly.

Few hints to make things easier for you. smile.png

For future use: you can get your load order out of LOOT directly. It can be copied from LOOT menu, which is at top right corner and marked with three dots. You can then paste it directly where ever you want.

Spoilers are under Special BBC Code icon in LL typing view. It is the third icon (blue, white, green) at top left. When Spoiler tag opens, you can paste the content there and it will be applied to text field correctly.

Few hints to make things easier for you. smile.png

Thank you. I was trying to figure this out while I was trying to post but I just said screw it. Do you know how to fix my issue by any chance?