Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I haven't checked this out in a while, loved SD+ in the past, but I have something of a hankering to...

I've been saving a dunmer rogue/assassin playthrough to go with this, but I really, really want the "Master as Dominant Follower" feature, which is why I've been waiting. You know, best to start SD+ with a fresh game and all that, right? Is that still a ways off, or is it worth hanging on for few months yet?

I haven't checked this out in a while, loved SD+ in the past, but I have something of a hankering to...

I've been saving a dunmer rogue/assassin playthrough to go with this, but I really, really want the "Master as Dominant Follower" feature, which is why I've been waiting. You know, best to start SD+ with a fresh game and all that, right? Is that still a ways off, or is it worth hanging on for few months yet?

Right now I'm playing an LAL generated character who started off at the third level of slavery with an ork as Mistress. Forsworn put paid to her and my player managed to retrieve her gear and get away from the Forsworn who seemed to think she was best used as a pincushion. I set the lowest level of slavery to three. Now playing sisterhood and wearing the petcollar, My single follower, uses the master's dialog and behavior options very freely. Thanks to cursed loot, she occasionally adds restraining devices and make very rude comments. So far, she hasn't reenslaved me, the way a real, former master would, but does refer to me as her slave.

I have to ask, is there anyone who will remove the bindings ? The owner's corpse vanished, and everyone I talked to, even blacksmiths, refuse to do jackshit. I tried removing hardcore mode just in case but I still can't do anything.

I know the blacksmiths will do it along with city guards even more likely to do it, but I don't know why they wouldn't do it (what game values its looking for)

So it's a bug ? If it is how do i fix it, or plainly remove the equipment at least ?

its been a while since I've seen that as an issue with removing restraints at blacksmiths or guards, i'd say a modorder might help us see if there's a conflict, sd and sl dialogues version numbers would help tell us if its a new or old bug, also do you atleast have sl dialogues installed

1 idea might be to update sd and dialogues if you haven't already see if that works

cursed loot is known for adding dialog that doesn't allow freedom, if you've tried the above, post your papyrus log after trying the dialog along with what dialog choices you used

I updated everything to the latest version available and they still wont help http://pastebin.com/sEjRc5tC

Is there a way to reset my factions or whatever?

I started a new game and chose the Immerslave SD start where i am owned by bandits.

The game did whatever it needed to make them non hostile while I was enslaved but after i was able to break free all bandits are still non-hostile.

Wolfs are also non-hostile for some reason.

I haven't been able to test whether or not anything else is yet but I just entered Bleak Falls Barrow so i will be able to confirm shortly whether or not draugrs, rats and spiders are also non hostile.

Go in Death Alternative's menu and select the Reset option for player effects.

Chances are NPCs are not hostile anymore because DA's calming effect got stuck.

That was actually my first and second thought.

First when no living bandits or wolves were around

Second standing right next to an alive non-hostile bandit

That did not work.

When in Bleak Falls i punched a bandit twice and he told me if i did it again he would attack, so I did and so he did.

Because of that I was not able to confirm if the rats, draugr and spider were non hostile and after I punched that bandit and made my way to the rats they were hostile and so was the spider and then also the draugr.

It is possible that causing that bandit to turn hostile fixed everything but until i run into more wolves or bandits I wont be able to confirm.

Provided they are present i should be able to confirm the wolves on the way to Whiterun.

*Edit*

Still have the issue. It only seems to affect Bandits and wolves though. I even cleaned the save to see if that would help.

*End Edit*

--------------------

*about some of your other mods*

I know I have done this a few times now and if you would prefer i put things into their respective threads I will.

I could have sworn I saw one of your mods (I thought it was dialogues) that had a new feature that you could turn NPC's into subs\doms through conversation.

Reading through all of your mods OP's i could not find what I thought I read.

Although one of them had a comment about moving yourself (if i read correctly) along those paths with the submit\resist feature.

Was I just mistaken and that was the sub\dom thing I saw or does one of your mods allow making NOC's sub\dom through conversation?

If yes the dialogue options are not showing up for me or if they are I am not realizing they are the correct ones.

I saw you did some work for hormones in relation to compatibility with Milk Mod Economy.

I know with Hormones color modification is governed by Orgasm (or lack of).

Does that include the Boobgasm from MME or is the Boobgasm not a direct SexLab Orgasm and therefore not recognized by Hormones as an orgasm?

I started a new game and chose the Immerslave SD start where i am owned by bandits.

The game did whatever it needed to make them non hostile while I was enslaved but after i was able to break free all bandits are still non-hostile.

I haven't been able to test whether or not anything else is yet but I just entered Bleak Falls Barrow so i will be able to confirm shortly whether or not draugrs, rats and spiders are also non hostile.

That did not work.

When in Bleak Falls i punched a bandit twice and he told me if i did it again he would attack, so I did and so he did.

Because of that I was not able to confirm if the rats, draugr and spider were non hostile and after I punched that bandit and made my way to the rats they were hostile and so was the spider and then also the draugr.

It is possible that causing that bandit to turn hostile fixed everything but until i run into more wolves or bandits I wont be able to confirm.

Provided they are present i should be able to confirm the wolves on the way to Whiterun.

*Edit*

Still have the issue. It only seems to affect Bandits and wolves though. I even cleaned the save to see if that would help.

*End Edit*

--------------------

I know I have done this a few times now and if you would prefer i put things into their respective threads I will.

I could have sworn I saw one of your mods (I thought it was dialogues) that had a new feature that you could turn NPC's into subs\doms through conversation.

Although one of them had a comment about moving yourself (if i read correctly) along those paths with the submit\resist feature.

Was I just mistaken and that was the sub\dom thing I saw or does one of your mods allow making NOC's sub\dom through conversation?

If yes the dialogue options are not showing up for me or if they are I am not realizing they are the correct ones.

I saw you did some work for hormones in relation to compatibility with Milk Mod Economy.

Does that include the Boobgasm from MME or is the Boobgasm not a direct SexLab Orgasm and therefore not recognized by Hormones as an orgasm?

From my experience testing staff waaaay back for minilovers and Sexis, things get realy screwed when the game thinks you are dead, and you aren't.

First thing that I did when Iinstaled DA was to turn off the setting tha made the player immortal. So this is what happens.

The game things you are dead. And nobody is hostile to a corpse. To fix this, save your game, open the console, target you player and type the command "kill". 

Normally the game will load from your last save location and everyone will hate you again. 

Hello, I am relatively new to the skyrim modding community , and would like to seek out help

Here are the bugs i've encountered.

The binds don't work when enslaved, even though the mod tells me my char.'s hand has been bound, it does not trigger.

(I installed Captured Dreams to make sure my bondage mod was working)

When I equip a gag, the mouth does not open.

When I remove arm binds, the texture still stays on my arms

Binds never restrict movement

NPCS in the Captured Dream shop are bound correctly

I have the latest version of the integration (2.9.0), but sanguine's debauchery keeps telling me my version is outdated

Here is my mod list ( I use Mod Organizer and LOOT)

SKYUI

Sexlab Framework

Sexlab Aroused

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Expansion

Fuz ro Doh

Enhanced Character Edit

Sex lab dialogues

Death Alternative

Estrus Chaurus +

xaz Prison Overhaul 

Deviously Cursed Loot

Devious Devices Integration

Deviously Enchanted Chests

FNIS Behavior V 5.4.2

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Basic Skeleton Replacement

Envision Face for CBBE

Numenume hair 

Calientes Beautiful Bodies

Skeleton XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extension

Realistic Force

SD Plus 32

Zaz Animation pack Main

Zaz animation pack textures

zaz animation pack patch

Thank you for helping out, and I hope i don't come across as too misinformed. 

Hello, I am relatively new to the skyrim modding community , and would like to seek out help

Priority row should be ordered to resemble your load order in right panel. Left panel priority determines the loading order of resources. If this list resembles your priority order, then you will have to rework it manually. For example, ZAP should be placed in left panel, where LOOT places it in the load order.

The binds don't work when enslaved, even though the mod tells me my char.'s hand has been bound, it does not trigger.

I have the latest version of the integration (2.9.0), but sanguine's debauchery keeps telling me my version is outdated

SKYUI

Sexlab Framework

Sexlab Aroused

Devious Devices Assets

Fuz ro Doh

Enhanced Character Edit

Sex lab dialogues

Death Alternative

Estrus Chaurus +

xaz Prison Overhaul 

Deviously Cursed Loot

FNIS Behavior V 5.4.2

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Envision Face for CBBE

Numenume hair 

Realistic Force

SD Plus 32

Zaz Animation pack Main

zaz animation pack patch

Why do you have SD Plus 32? If I am not mistaken that is a patch for FrostFall, and you don't have FrostFall. 

SKYUI

Sexlab Framework

Sexlab Aroused

Devious Devices Assets

Fuz ro Doh

Enhanced Character Edit

Sex lab dialogues

Death Alternative

Estrus Chaurus +

xaz Prison Overhaul

Deviously Cursed Loot

FNIS Behavior V 5.4.2

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Envision Face for CBBE

Numenume hair

Realistic Force

SD Plus 32

Zaz Animation pack Main

zaz animation pack patch

Make sure you have the zaz texture pack as well as the regular mod. Two separate downloads, but both in the same place. Also, please put lengthy lists in spoiler tags. Welcome to the community. :)

Exit: don't forget to run fnis

That did not work.

*Edit*

*End Edit*

--------------------

From my experience testing staff waaaay back for minilovers and Sexis, things get realy screwed when the game thinks you are dead, and you aren't.

First thing that I did when Iinstaled DA was to turn off the setting tha made the player immortal. So this is what happens.

The game things you are dead. And nobody is hostile to a corpse. To fix this, save your game, open the console, target you player and type the command "kill". 

Normally the game will load from your last save location and everyone will hate you again. 

As much as i would like to try this I do not think i will directly be able to.

I am using the DA deferred death option so the only way to kill my character would be to turn it off.

Which will insta kill my character....

So yea I think I just found my option.

Amazing how you completely forget about something until you say it out loud (so to speak).

I will test this later after work.

Priority row should be ordered to resemble your load order in right panel. Left panel priority determines the loading order of resources. If this list resembles your priority order, then you will have to rework it manually. For example, ZAP should be placed in left panel, where LOOT places it in the load order.

Thank you for your quick response. 

I have edited the left list to fit with the order provided by LOOT, however, this does not seem to fix my in-game problem.

debauchery keeps telling me my version is outdated

Make sure you have the zaz texture pack as well as the regular mod. Two separate downloads, but both in the same place. Also, please put lengthy lists in spoiler tags. Welcome to the community. :)

Thanks for the reply.

My Zaz animation pack textures are installed, I have double checked. I will re-install and re-run FNIS.

Why do you have SD Plus 32? If I am not mistaken that is a patch for FrostFall, and you don't have FrostFall. 

SD Plus is Sanguine's Debauchery Plus.

I have edited the left list to fit with the order provided by LOOT, however, this does not seem to fix my in-game problem.

Thanks for the reply.

My Zaz animation pack textures are installed, I have double checked. I will re-install and re-run FNIS.

Here I spoilered it for you. (just delete my current comments when quoting)

And he is correct about versioning.

SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) (2015-06-13) 3.2  <<-- Copied from OP

Make sure you have the zaz texture pack as well as the regular mod. Two separate downloads, but both in the same place. Also, please put lengthy lists in spoiler tags. Welcome to the community.  :)

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for all the advice so far, but sadly, it has yet to fix my game. I will attempt to reinstall my list of mods again.

I have to ask, is there anyone who will remove the bindings ? The owner's corpse vanished, and everyone I talked to, even blacksmiths, refuse to do jackshit. I tried removing hardcore mode just in case but I still can't do anything.

I know the blacksmiths will do it along with city guards even more likely to do it, but I don't know why they wouldn't do it (what game values its looking for)

So it's a bug ? If it is how do i fix it, or plainly remove the equipment at least ?

its been a while since I've seen that as an issue with removing restraints at blacksmiths or guards, i'd say a modorder might help us see if there's a conflict, sd and sl dialogues version numbers would help tell us if its a new or old bug, also do you atleast have sl dialogues installed

1 idea might be to update sd and dialogues if you haven't already see if that works

cursed loot is known for adding dialog that doesn't allow freedom, if you've tried the above, post your papyrus log after trying the dialog along with what dialog choices you used

I updated everything to the latest version available and they still wont help http://pastebin.com/sEjRc5tC

lot of stopped up mods in there, some huge issues with actor events and nude creatures, both repitive thru out the log

also this log appears to be from game start: appears to be a lot of mods doing their first loadup with animations registering and such---dd and sd won't work until the game has been saved and reloaded at least once

Got a question.

I got the Frogemasters Fingers. (yes the correct ones, I just gave the other ones away) but the orc smith has no dialogue to give them to her.

Any way around it?

I will have to check the quest conditions in the editor for that stage.

It worked in my tests but you are not the first to report issues.

First let me say, that i love this mod! Great work! :shy:

I have 3 small annotations/proposals:

1)

Can you make the food that the master give to slave optional RND (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228/?) compatible?

The Skooma and the "old bread" don't reduce the RND-thirst and RND-hunger, the only thing that do so is the "Ale".

By the way, the dependency to thirst and hunger from mod's like RND, is a good way to force the player to be cooperative, especially entertaining in combination with SexLab RND (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/388-sexlab-rnd/) from jbezorg.

2)

It would be nice, if there is a way respectively a advantage for the player, to become free by submissiveness (by doing what the master want).

At the moment the only option is, to join the faction of the master after days, but normally i don't want this, because for example it makes no sence to became member of bandit faction if i want to fight against bandits. Sure, i can get of the faction with console command, but this seems not the best solution.

The point is: if there is no avantage to be submissive and stay with the master over days, the player will try to get away from master as soon as possible.  For such an "you are free"-option (without faction disadvantages) i whould accept some days longer slavery, in comparison to the "get free, but join our faction"-option. This means not, that the "get free, but join our faction"-option must die, both choices can coexist together, to get the "you are free"-option, more time staying a slave with a pleased master, can be the price for example.

3)

Sometimes the master want's to rape the player. You can choose between "resist" and "be submissive". I understand why this choice is given to the player (possibility to show master contumaciousness or good conduct). That is okay, but if i choose "resist", the master may be angry with me, but he don't force me to do what he want. It whould be cool or more realistic if he regardless take what he want after "resist", maybe with a random/customizeable chance that this happens. Otherwise the player can be a slave for days without one rape. Here too, it should of course bring an advantage to the player, if he shows up cooperative.

Summary, one can say:

If you try to play the role of the character believable, then the bastard of Bandit, who just defeated and raped you minutes ago, gain nothing voluntarily from you at the beginning, except the time shows sooner or later, that the resistance path is a very hard road and to be submissive makes the live as slave much easier step by step, while time is passing by.

Sorry for my bad english and thank you for your sedulous work!

First let me say, that i love this mod! Great work! :shy:

I have 3 small annotations/proposals:

1)

Can you make the food that the master give to slave optional RND (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228/?) compatible?

The Skooma and the "old bread" don't reduce the RND-thirst and RND-hunger, the only thing that do so is the "Ale".

By the way, the dependency to thirst and hunger from mod's like RND, is a good way to force the player to be cooperative.

2)

It would be nice, if there is a way respectively a advantage for the player, to become free by submissiveness (by doing what the master want).

At the moment the only option is, to join the faction of the master after days, but normally i don't want this, because for example it makes no sence to became member of bandit faction if i want to fight against bandits. Sure, i can get of the faction with console command, but this seems not the best solution.

The point is: if there is no avantage to be submissive and stay with the master over days, the player will try to get away from master so soon as possible.

For such an "you are free"-option (without faction disadvantages) i whould accept some days longer slavery, in comparison to the "get free, but join our faction"-option.

3)

Sometimes the master want's to rape the player. You can choose between "resist" and "be submissive". I understand why this choice is given to the player (possibility to show master contumaciousness or good conduct). That is okay, but if i choose "resist", the master may be angry with me, but i whould be cool or more realistic if he regardless take what he want after this. Otherwise the player can be a slave for days without the master became satisfied :blush:

1. Occasional tomato soup or similar ingame food that reduces both thirst and hunger would indeed be nice addition to the SD+.

2. I was actually going to ask, if this was possible to do. LL mods already know how to calm faction members for a small time. Would it be enough to just calm them for a moment, like Deviously Helpless and other mods do, instead of joining in to faction? That would fix few problems.

---

I have a question to players using Sleep Tight mod from Nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50954/?

Does your Owner become somewhat erratic, when you are walking and stop for the night? There are no conflicting scripts between SD+ and Sleep Tight, but last owners in my game had hard time to regain their AIs, when morning came. They were simply just standing there, or doing repetitive actions, until my character escaped and they started walking back to hideout.

I am just asking, if you guys are experiencing similar problems with or without Sleep Tight? It would be a shame to give up from the mod, because it works very well, when owner and other faction members are near the hideout and their beds.

---

Unrelated note. My character just got busted by Hired Thugs. Skooma Whore can cause some extra "fun" with SD+. Walk from Riverwood to Mistwatch was like a drunk driving simulation. Half of the time I didn't have a clue where my character was actually walking and she almost fell to the river twice. :D

Hey Skyrimll. I didn't see it in the Github planned list so i'm wondering do you plan to add a dialogue option to request punishment from the master for a BDSM vibe? A kind of  "i've been a bad girl" thing. Or is that not the direction you're going with SD+ ? I know this is done in ME but that mod leans too far away from slavery towards forced prostitution for my taste. (no offence Z)  ;)

what is this blue stuff falmers put on me before having sex with me, that thing that makes me glow?. im guessing its related to sexlab hormones but how? also, im loving interactivity between all of your mods skyrimll, and the fact that you updated less big mods like hormones and stories. thanks for that

It's from SD+.

I always imagined it was a sort of pulverized glowing mushroom goop... spread on the skin, it lights you up, but also smells particularly strong so the Falmer can more easily tell where you are.

what is this blue stuff falmers put on me before having sex with me, that thing that makes me glow?. im guessing its related to sexlab hormones but how? also, im loving interactivity between all of your mods skyrimll, and the fact that you updated less big mods like hormones and stories. thanks for that

It's from SD+.

I always imagined it was a sort of pulverized glowing mushroom goop... spread on the skin, it lights you up, but also smells particularly strong so the Falmer can more easily tell where you are.

yes, i know its from SD+, but it seems to do more stuff now that i have hormones installed. like notifications when its put on. and it changes my breast size