Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

If you don't want enslavement to be a joke compared to original SD, change a bunch of kMaster.MoveTo( kSlave ) to kSlave.MoveTo( kMaster ) in _sdras_slave.psc

here

If (kSlave.GetParentCell() == kMaster.GetParentCell())

kSlave.MoveTo( kMaster )

Else

If ( (kMaster.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) && (kSlave.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) ) || ( (!kMaster.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) && (!kSlave.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) )

kMaster.MoveTo( kSlave )

ElseIf ( (kMaster.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) && (!kSlave.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) ) || ( (!kMaster.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) && (kSlave.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) )

If  ( ( !kMaster.HasLOS( kSlave )) || ( kMaster.GetSleepState() != 0 )  ) && (Utility.RandomInt(0,100)>80)

; Small chance to get away with using door while punished if master is not paying attention

kMaster.MoveTo( kSlave )

ElseIf ( fctOutfit.isPunishmentEquipped (  kSlave ))

kSlave.MoveTo( kMaster )

Else

kMaster.MoveTo( kSlave )

EndIf

EndIf                        

EndIf                        

Game.FadeOutGame(false, true, 2.0, 20)

Utility.Wait( 1.0 )

Debug.MessageBox( "After being choked by the collar, you wake up next to your owner." )

Then you will be teleported back to the master and you won't be able to get free or even kill your owner by simply running to the nearest town while you have a choke collar equipped. Might have to look into electric collar too.....

"After being choked by the collar, you wake up next to your owner after you were dragged back." or something

Sorry Just got back.Gonna Try it.Thank you!

If you don't want enslavement to be a joke compared to original SD, change a bunch of kMaster.MoveTo( kSlave ) to kSlave.MoveTo( kMaster ) in _sdras_slave.psc

here

If (kSlave.GetParentCell() == kMaster.GetParentCell())

kSlave.MoveTo( kMaster )

Else

If ( (kMaster.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) && (kSlave.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) ) || ( (!kMaster.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) && (!kSlave.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) )

kMaster.MoveTo( kSlave )

ElseIf ( (kMaster.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) && (!kSlave.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) ) || ( (!kMaster.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) && (kSlave.GetParentCell().IsInterior()) )

If  ( ( !kMaster.HasLOS( kSlave )) || ( kMaster.GetSleepState() != 0 )  ) && (Utility.RandomInt(0,100)>80)

; Small chance to get away with using door while punished if master is not paying attention

kMaster.MoveTo( kSlave )

ElseIf ( fctOutfit.isPunishmentEquipped (  kSlave ))

kSlave.MoveTo( kMaster )

Else

kMaster.MoveTo( kSlave )

EndIf

EndIf                        

EndIf                        

Game.FadeOutGame(false, true, 2.0, 20)

Utility.Wait( 1.0 )

Debug.MessageBox( "After being choked by the collar, you wake up next to your owner." )

Then you will be teleported back to the master and you won't be able to get free or even kill your owner by simply running to the nearest town while you have a choke collar equipped. Might have to look into electric collar too.....

"After being choked by the collar, you wake up next to your owner after you were dragged back." or something

Sorry Just got back.Gonna Try it.Thank you!

don't forget to delete that file when you install new version of SD

Tip to get loot in the corpse of your master - stay close when you kill him.

If you are too far, your loot stays in Dreamworld.

If another NPC kills your master, your loot stays in Dreamworld and the NPC has a chance of taking you as a slave on the stop.

About releasing your follower, that has been on my list for a while:

https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/issues/104

player's master's killer being rewarded the player as their own slave sounds good

Does anyone know of a mirror site for SDPlus316.7z. The download link on LL has been broke for weeks. All of the other links on the SD+ page work but the main file. When the download should start I either get a web page that says "nopermission" in plain text, or it logs me off then sends me to the page.

Does anyone know of a mirror site for SDPlus316.7z. The download link on LL has been broke for weeks. All of the other links on the SD+ page work but the main file. When the download should start I either get a web page that says "nopermission" in plain text, or it logs me off then sends me to the page.

Odd. I have no problem downloading it. Which browser are you using?

I need to end the flowering Spriggan quest, How can I do this?  I need to then disable it because I am stuck and can not run this one.  Reduced NPC Greeting is a required mod for me and I did not catch its incompatibility with the flowering spriggan quest.

There are two ways to end the Spriggan quest early.

1- Find the hidden Kyne's Grove and drink from the waterfall (it is located north of ... Kynesgrove).

2- If you don't want to search, just use the Safeword option in SD's menu. It will cancel both enslavement and the spriggan quest. You will have to use the Wait key to wait for a few hours before the Safeword is detected (because the spriggan quest runs on a longer schedule than the enslavement quest).

I need to end the flowering Spriggan quest, How can I do this?  I need to then disable it because I am stuck and can not run this one.  Reduced NPC Greeting is a required mod for me and I did not catch its incompatibility with the flowering spriggan quest.

1- Find the hidden Kyne's Grove and drink from the waterfall (it is located north of ... Kynesgrove).

2- If you don't want to search, just use the Safeword option in SD's menu. It will cancel both enslavement and the spriggan quest. You will have to use the Wait key to wait for a few hours before the Safeword is detected (because the spriggan quest runs on a longer schedule than the enslavement quest).

Ahhh and I have tried the safe word but cant seam to remove the spriggan roots...

EDIT: Safe word, got spell, but cant remove items, only options are touch it and deal with it or something.  Touch it gives = You put on xxxx

Ahhh and I have tried the safe word but cant seam to remove the spriggan roots...

EDIT: Safe word, got spell, but cant remove items, only options are touch it and deal with it or something.  Touch it gives = You put on xxxx

I added safeguards for the root items as well.

1- Same as above, go to Kyne's grove and drink from the water.

2- Ask Danica Purespring in Whiterun to heal you. I can't remember the exact dialogue topic right now but she will have a way to clear the roots after the quest is done.

Thank you!

By the way, Having escaped from a master but still having on the collar and getting hit by the flowering spriggan, makes for almost non-stop sex/rape..lol ...then on top of that the MASTER of captured dreams chooses that time to summon me!!!  That would have really blown up the quest logic.  

Just an FYI.

I guess if you do have  Reduced NPC Greeting then the there is no way into the grove, and Danica has no dialog pertaining.

Had to dump a 22 hr game.

And You might want to look at the map of skyrim, because the location is due east of Kynesgrove, not North.  I spent 1 1/2 hrs looking north.  :D 

I had reduced NPC Greeting inadvertently installed and managed to get through the quest by talking to the male assistant/priest of Dancia's in the Temple of Kynareth [can't recall the NPC's name] who had a topic about it even though I had the verboten mod. (Of course that was just as the spriggan effect kicked in so it was an . . . extended . . . conversation.)

He should point you to the next step.

Just an FYI.

I guess if you do have  Reduced NPC Greeting then the there is no way into the grove, and Danica has no dialog pertaining.

And You might want to look at the map of skyrim, because the location is due east of Kynesgrove, not North.  I spent 1 1/2 hrs looking north.  :D 

Sorry about the misdirection... I keep thinking the mountain is north of the inn when it is really east.

Reduced NPC Greeting should have zero impact of gaining entrance to the grove.

All you need to do is walk toward the carved spriggan face on the side of the tree stump while you are wearing any piece of spriggan armor. That will teleport you to the grove.

If that doesn't work, try the same while being naked.

Just an FYI.

Sorry about the misdirection... I keep thinking the mountain is north of the inn when it is really east.

All you need to do is walk toward the carved spriggan face on the side of the tree stump while you are wearing any piece of spriggan armor. That will teleport you to the grove.

I think the issue had less to do with the grove and more to do with talking to Danica. 

I was amused enough by this incident of enslavement to want to share:

My level 1 Breton mage-to-be encountered a group of OBIS bandits that were clearly too strong for her, so she ran. And ran right into a bandit camp. So, the fight was brief.
While being introduced to my new owner under the bandit's road-spanning walkway i can hear the bandit above repeating the line about college "...how was I to know what college he meant.."
And then, just as my new owner decided to go for a walk, the bandit above released the rock trap, which killed the owner instantly as the bandit above says, "that takes care of that."

The Breton, naturally, grabbed the key from the corpse and ran before the bandits decided to care, but forgot to actually remove the collar..... but that's another story.
I was just unreasonablly amused by the coincidence of words and actions.... Bandits, no wonder they get so little respect.

Odd. I have no problem downloading it. Which browser are you using?

Thanks for the idea. The download was failing with Chrome. MS Internet Explorer worked and I now have the file.

Thanks Again

Small maintenance update 3.2 to sync with my other changes:

- Added: Topics to sanguine if Bimbo or TG Compatibility Dreamworld quest enhancement

- Added: Make slavery level cooldown more dynamic enhancement Enslavement quest

- Fixed: 'You don't want to leave already...' topic needs a 'Goodbye' flag bug Dreamworld quest
- Fixed: Whip causes too much damage at low levels bug Enslavement quest
- Fixed: Issue with bra and boots removal topics  

Guest Long John

@skyrimll - Is it possible please for some updated screenshots to be provided in sync with this new version?

Also is it possible for this to have please a second small update for the Spriggan transformation parts (early on not knowing about full transformation) causes a CTD when not using UNPB type bodies. Specifically when using a matching pair according to new DDa and DDi specification for non CBBE. This is specifically using DImonized UNP rather than UNPB, is okay rest of the time. Though not when being transformed into a Spriggan (crash when transforming under previously mentioned conditions).

To reproduce try using with Dimonized UNP and get transformed into a Spriggan and see what happens (most likely a CTD).

@skyrimll - Is it possible please for some updated screenshots to be provided in sync with this new version?

Also is it possible for this to have please a second small update for the Spriggan transformation parts (early on not knowing about full transformation) causes a CTD when not using UNPB type bodies. Specifically when using a matching pair according to new DDa and DDi specification for non CBBE. This is specifically using DImonized UNP rather than UNPB, is okay rest of the time. Though not when being transformed into a Spriggan (crash when transforming under previously mentioned conditions).

To reproduce try using with Dimonized UNP and get transformed into a Spriggan and see what happens (most likely a CTD).

I updated some screenshots on the download pages (not on the first post on the forum thread). 

Let me know if you want a screenshot of anything in particular.

I still have to get a shot of the new look of E.L.L.E in Stories.

About the Spriggan issue, I added it to my list but it will be difficult to test it.

I carefully configured my game to use CBBE with my own version of a body mesh for Hormones.

I am reluctant to risk screwing things up by going back to UNP for a test.

Do you have an advanced skeleton?

In my experience, the spriggan transformation tends to crash if you don't have an advanced skeleton like XPMS.

Just an FYI.

Quote: If that doesn't work, try the same while being naked.

Well I would love to go back and try these suggestions but I can not sadly.  I discovered that I had a missing .dba ( unrelated to this issue)  after I posted this and found that it was just not ticked in MO so I ticked it and rebuilt patches etc.  So that save will crash upon load.  

Perhaps you could add a dialog option to a specific npc  to advance the quest if that is the only flawed point in the quest for Reduced NPC Greetings users.  Those of us who have it could still enjoy by going to that npc to get the clue and advance the quest stage or what not.

Just an FYI.

Well I would love to go back and try these suggestions but I can not sadly.  I discovered that I had a missing .dba ( unrelated to this issue)  after I posted this and found that it was just not ticked in MO so I ticked it and rebuilt patches etc.  So that save will crash upon load.  

Perhaps you could add a dialog option to a specific npc  to advance the quest if that is the only flawed point in the quest for Reduced NPC Greetings users.  Those of us who have it could still enjoy by going to that npc to get the clue and advance the quest stage or what not.

Is this the mod you are talking about?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/746/?

I will check again... maybe I meant to give Danica that topic and she doesn't have it yet.

The mod seems to reduce the Hello type of topics... this will cause issues with SD, Dialogues, Stories, Hormones, Sisterhood of Dibella and Alicia as they all include Hello comments. I don't think the issues will prevent quests from happening... you will just be missing scenes and random actions.

The only way I can see this mod interfering with the Spriggan quest is that it will prevent the special topic to appear when people see your roots. 

There is already a way around that - you can talk to Danica directly (not as a Hello comment coming from her) and she her if she knows anything about the roots. You have two topics to help you - 'Do you know anything about these roots?' and 'Can you help me out of these...' and then select 'cursed roots'.

I have that mod (the reduced greeting version, not the complete no greeting) and all quests work perfectly for me, but a lot of the mixed audio when too many people are around is no longer there. If you walk close enough you will still get the greetings and so on. Just move closer.

Just an FYI.

Is this the mod you are talking about?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/746/?

I will check again... maybe I meant to give Danica that topic and she doesn't have it yet.

The mod seems to reduce the Hello type of topics... this will cause issues with SD, Dialogues, Stories, Hormones, Sisterhood of Dibella and Alicia as they all include Hello comments. I don't think the issues will prevent quests from happening... you will just be missing scenes and random actions.

The only way I can see this mod interfering with the Spriggan quest is that it will prevent the special topic to appear when people see your roots. 

There is already a way around that - you can talk to Danica directly (not as a Hello comment coming from her) and she her if she knows anything about the roots. You have two topics to help you - 'Do you know anything about these roots?' and 'Can you help me out of these...' and then select 'cursed roots'.

Yes that is the mod.  STEP requires The Reduced version.