Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I'm a bit stranger to that papyrus thing. Can you explain how I can do that? :P

document\my games\skyrim

edit the skyrim config file -in the folder there will be a skyrim prefrences and a skyrim.ini, but most pc's have extensions hidden so the ini file will say configuration settings at the bottom of the window or click properties and it will list the file type as Configuration settings (.ini) 

next look in the file for [Papyrus]

here's a couple examples you could use for it:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

example above simply enables papyrus debug files

example below enables papyrus debug and reserves 2gb memory for scripts

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=199024800

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

CliftonJD thx for the info. I'll post the papyrus file if I manage to do it. ^^

One question: Is 2gb memory is enough for scripts or should I give more?

unfortunately that's the limit in skyrim, that's why I chose that figure

My most recent owner was killed by a giant. She flew a ways before dying, apparently, because I got the darkening effect of being choked by the collar. Problem is, that effect stayed on. Any help getting rid of that would be welcome, thanks.

To those complaining the mod is "too easy," 'make it harder", "increase difficulty of doing x,"  there's a remarkably simple solution: it's called self-control.  :P

Seriously though, no one is making you repeatedly try to pickpocket from your master. Try it once and if you fail don't make another attempt till the next day. Or don't try it at all. No one is making you ask every guard you see to set you free. Again, impose some limits on how often or when you allow yourself to ask someone to free you. If a master is standing right beside a slave, does it make any sense for the slave to boldly ask someone to free them?

I view this mod as primarily an aide to role playing. If you're going to cheese the mechanics of it, I see little point in playing with it on.

The problem with constantly upping the difficulty of mods like this is it just increases the chances of becoming stuck when something bugs out. In my slavery adventures I can't count the number of times my owner has gotten themselves stuck, or wound up circling the same area repeatedly (avoid the mill across from Faldor's Tooth like the plague) or run into a group of hostiles chasing down a goat. (Why bandit owners act like hunters sometimes in regards to animals I have no clue.) 

A recent frustrating situation was a forsworn had captured my character. The bard that wanders the roads attacked him and got a beat down. We'd walk 20 feet from the bard when he'd recover and chase after us and attack again. After this cycle repeating for 30 minutes and not making any progress I finally just broke down and pickpocketed the key. If the difficulty had been increased, I'd not have been able to do that.

Anyway, not meaning to rustle anyone's jimmies, just food for thought.

With the same reasoning you could stare at the wall and pretend you're playing Skyrim... Ultimate roleplaying.

To those complaining the mod is "too easy," 'make it harder", "increase difficulty of doing x,"  there's a remarkably simple solution: it's called self-control.  :P

Seriously though, no one is making you repeatedly try to pickpocket from your master. Try it once and if you fail don't make another attempt till the next day. Or don't try it at all. No one is making you ask every guard you see to set you free. Again, impose some limits on how often or when you allow yourself to ask someone to free you. If a master is standing right beside a slave, does it make any sense for the slave to boldly ask someone to free them?

I view this mod as primarily an aide to role playing. If you're going to cheese the mechanics of it, I see little point in playing with it on.

The problem with constantly upping the difficulty of mods like this is it just increases the chances of becoming stuck when something bugs out. In my slavery adventures I can't count the number of times my owner has gotten themselves stuck, or wound up circling the same area repeatedly (avoid the mill across from Faldor's Tooth like the plague) or run into a group of hostiles chasing down a goat. (Why bandit owners act like hunters sometimes in regards to animals I have no clue.) 

A recent frustrating situation was a forsworn had captured my character. The bard that wanders the roads attacked him and got a beat down. We'd walk 20 feet from the bard when he'd recover and chase after us and attack again. After this cycle repeating for 30 minutes and not making any progress I finally just broke down and pickpocketed the key. If the difficulty had been increased, I'd not have been able to do that.

With the same reasoning you could stare at the wall and pretend you're playing Skyrim... Ultimate roleplaying.

Wait wait wait...

You mean that's not how you're supposed to do it?

This wall has given me hundreds of hours of entertainment!

I've got a question that's very much over my head, here:

In the most recent scan results from my antivirus software, which typically indicates no real problems, at all (until now, I had only a couple of serious alerts since 2013), I just had four "High" Threat Level "threats" detected, ("Heur/Trojan.C!CEJSIF"), fully two of which supposedly originated from SDSetup.exe ("SDSetup.exe," and "SDSetup.exe|$PLUGINSDIR\UserInfo.dll").

Again, this is all over my head.  But, perhaps, something has wormed its way into the SD+ download?  Or, is there something special about the current version of the SD+ program that would create false positives?

I've got a question that's very much over my head, here:

In the most recent scan results from my antivirus software, which typically indicates no real problems, at all (until now, I had only a couple of serious alerts since 2013), I just had four "High" Threat Level "threats" detected, ("Heur/Trojan.C!CEJSIF"), fully two of which supposedly originated from SDSetup.exe ("SDSetup.exe," and "SDSetup.exe|$PLUGINSDIR\UserInfo.dll").

Again, this is all over my head. But, perhaps, something has wormed its way into the SD+ download? Or, is there something special about the current version of the SD+ program that would create false positives?

I don't believe this mod includes an exe file.

Wait wait wait...

You mean that's not how you're supposed to do it?

This wall has given me hundreds of hours of entertainment!

Stuck at Dushnik Yal.

Arrived and the Orcs wouldn't talk to me so I got their glove from the dragon and became bloodkin.  Then I talked to Gharol, delivered her sword, mined some ore for her, got some heavy armor training from her, and brawled with the chief.  What else do I have to do to move on with the blacksmith quest?

Also what is the reward for completing the blacksmith quest?  Will I be able to make keys?

Thanks, DOMX

I made a thing

This just replaces the rusty iron pieces during enslavement with the armbinder from DD, the matching collar, and the shackles with the ballet boots from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22399-turbosnowys-enhanced-catsuit-ballet-heels/

No dependencies aside from the meshes being where they should be, I just swapped around the meshes and made the slots line up. Male slaves if they exist may look weird as I didn't bother with the slots on that part.

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Out of curiosity how does the "you're owner is going for a walk" thing work? It accidentally ended up being an essential flagged character and it's been a while with no sign of heading home lol

Your master is taking you to a specific location. I don't remember what the different locations are, but there are links on the first page that will tell you where you are heading. Your owner won't be going back home till after you are freed. If you want to get away early, an essential master is a bit of a pain, but if she encounters something that is too tough and goes into bleedout you will no longer be enslaved. If whatever it doesn't eat your character, defeat can help you get the key. Otherwise, you have a chance to rebuild from nothing with a collar that needs a particular blacksmith. If it is your first time as an SD slave, a quick nap will get your stuff back, probably.

I got what im considering a majorly annoying bug this was the first time ive ever been infected with the flowering spriggan i managed to go find my husk the items are gone its now the next day so quite a bit of times passed yet the quest remains unfinished, the topics still up, im being forced to randomly masturbate others to when i speak with em and i assume they'll still rape me but i haven't seen it. Im reloading the game now and crossing my fingers that forcing everything to restart will fix this. Question what's the quest id? i havent loaded in tesedit yet to try to find out but I plan to if i get to frustrated ingame trying to get this to end.

Got it fixed found the quest id and set the stage to 90

I got what im considering a majorly annoying bug this was the first time ive ever been infected with the flowering spriggan i managed to go find my husk the items are gone its now the next day so quite a bit of times passed yet the quest remains unfinished, the topics still up, im being forced to randomly masturbate others to when i speak with em and i assume they'll still rape me but i haven't seen it. Im reloading the game now and crossing my fingers that forcing everything to restart will fix this. Question what's the quest id? i havent loaded in tesedit yet to try to find out but I plan to if i get to frustrated ingame trying to get this to end.

Got it fixed found the quest id and set the stage to 90

That's meant to happen. It takes several in-game days for the sap to completely leave your body, so the quest will stay open and you will retain some vestiges of spriggan-Ness until the sap its completely gone.

When I put the armor of roots spriggan have ctd, no solution for this?. I use CBBE HDT.

Do you have an advanced skeleton like XP32 Max Skeleton?

Yes XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS 2.82.

Odd.. that's the only cause of crash I can think of.

Can you share a log after one of these crashes maybe?