Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Just a question, has anyone been enslaved by a falmer yet? I lost a battle in Blackreach the DLC section for the Dragon Scroll, and ended up being enslaved by a falmer! But all he seems to do is want fun time! I've seen some other players have screenshots of being led to a location, torture and other things, so I was just wondering if this is because of the location or that is all the falmer enslavement consists of? 

There are two different falmer enslavement scenarios that I am aware of - the one from SD+ and the one from DA.

The current SD+ scenario only includes groping, whipping (?), and forced sex. It also includes your master taking you to a different location, but that only happens if your master is outdoors, and I guess Blackreach doesn't apply (which is odd because I thought it was considered an outdoor cell).

The DA one includes things like mushroom gathering and making food (but no sex).

Ah ok! Thanks for the swift reply! 

I've been having a problem and it's not with SD+.  I'm posting here because the problem occurs during enslavement and I was hoping somebody may have had the same experience and offer a solution.  I believe I know the mod that is causing the problem too and I will post in their support topic as well.  The problem is with Defeat 5.X (I have the latest Defeat and SD+).  After getting enslaved by bandits I keep getting the dialogue loop, "What? What do you want now?".  It seems to only affect bandits but I haven't been enslaved by all of Skyrim yet!

Any thoughts on how to proceed?

Using the Immerslave mod, Landra found herself enslave to the Forsworn. After a brief introduction to her new master, she found herself attacked by a Forsworn Looter. She promptly surrendered her level 1 self to the attacker and changed owners. This happened three or four times, before she found herself free. She was still wearing her invisible armbinder, gag and collar, but soon found a friendly Forsworn who removed the armbinder. She then left the Redoubt, and after a short uneventful trip found a place to sleep. You know where she woke up, I'm sure. The surprise for me as I watched from my keyboard was the Sanguine enslaved her. Sanguine had a fight with a fiery woman who threw fireballs, and Landra found herself collared, bound and gagged, but free once more. Hoping to leave she spoke to Sanguine a second time after the fight was over and was reenslaved.

She is up to slave level three and Sanguine is smiling. Everyone in the place has raped her several times. Hormones and Deadly Drain have moved her up to level two, and currently various skills go up each time she is raped.

post-49046-0-21687300-1434689575_thumb.jpg

post-49046-0-52476600-1434689520_thumb.jpg

post-49046-0-80385600-1434713749_thumb.jpg

Sanguine finally said goodbye, and deposited Landra in Hag's End. Of course, he/she went along and killed all the Forsworn. After that was accomplished, 'can i go now' showed up and Landra was released. She is not trying to find her way out. Fortunately, the Forsworn are not attacking.

I've been having a problem and it's not with SD+.  I'm posting here because the problem occurs during enslavement and I was hoping somebody may have had the same experience and offer a solution.  I believe I know the mod that is causing the problem too and I will post in their support topic as well.  The problem is with Defeat 5.X (I have the latest Defeat and SD+).  After getting enslaved by bandits I keep getting the dialogue loop, "What? What do you want now?".  It seems to only affect bandits but I haven't been enslaved by all of Skyrim yet!

My mistake.  It's not Defeat.  The line, "What?  What do you want now?" is not from Defeat.

Does anyone know what mod generates that phrase?  Is it SD+?

My mistake.  It's not Defeat.  The line, "What?  What do you want now?" is not from Defeat.

Does anyone know what mod generates that phrase?  Is it SD+?

no, the phrase itself is general skyrim dialog based on their mood and likeness towards the player

SD has the line 'What do you want now Dog?".

I don't remember "What? What do you want now?"

its a common response when using the "master" or "mistress" dialogs

usually not together tho - might say what or more commonly what do you want now

my guess is its prolly a faction or mood floating around  that hasn't grabbed ahold of the what now dog response

Edited by CliftonJD

my guess is its prolly a faction or mood floating around  that hasn't grabbed ahold of the what now dog response

Ok.. that's different.

I was looking at random Hello comments.

That is just the default reply from Dialogues when you ask 'Master/mistress'.

Ok.. that's different.

So the problem is that I get the question from the master/mistress, "What? What do you want now?" when enslaved but I'm not offered any replies.  This seems to only happen with bandits.  Forsworn work just fine.  Haven't tested others.

Ok.. that's different.

So the problem is that I get the question from the master/mistress, "What? What do you want now?" when enslaved but I'm not offered any replies.  This seems to only happen with bandits.  Forsworn work just fine.  Haven't tested others.

Any master/mistress in particular?

Ok.. that's different.

if you're not getting a dialog option to respond with we'll need a loadorder, but more particularly interested in version numbers for sd and sl dialogs and even more so do you atleast have sexlab dialogs installed

I have to ask, is there anyone who will remove the bindings ? The owner's corpse vanished, and everyone I talked to, even blacksmiths, refuse to do jackshit. I tried removing hardcore mode just in case but I still can't do anything.

I know the blacksmiths will do it along with city guards even more likely to do it, but I don't know why they wouldn't do it (what game values its looking for)

When I use the Safe Word or kill the Master the only thing changing is the owner title on the Master. The title goes, but slavery doesn't, PC still stays as his slave.

Any idea what is causing this or how can I fix this if I can?

Previous Masters will always keep the Master dialogue even after you are set free. To really test if you are still enslaved ask "Why me?" If the slavery info box does not appear, you are free. If the infobox appears (showing your owner needs, slavery level etc) then you are still enslaved.

When I use the Safe Word or kill the Master the only thing changing is the owner title on the Master. The title goes, but slavery doesn't, PC still stays as his slave.

Previous Masters will always keep the Master dialogue even after you are set free. To really test if you are still enslaved ask "Why me?" If the slavery info box does not appear, you are free. If the infobox appears (showing your owner needs, slavery level etc) then you are still enslaved.

Lets say a bandit enslaved me and then I killed him to get free or I just used Safe Word.

Problems starts here, because I still stay as his slave even if the owner title disappears. No bandits attack me anymore, no bandits engage me anymore, instead they see me as their friend. When I come next to so-called previous master, my characters goes on her knees and bends her head as if he's still her master, because he actually is.

When I check MCM menu, it says PC is still enslaved.

I didn't check "why me" option, because it doesn't matter anyway, however I'll tell when I do. The problem is previous enemies is not enemies anymore, which breaks the game.

I have to ask, is there anyone who will remove the bindings ? The owner's corpse vanished, and everyone I talked to, even blacksmiths, refuse to do jackshit. I tried removing hardcore mode just in case but I still can't do anything.

I know the blacksmiths will do it along with city guards even more likely to do it, but I don't know why they wouldn't do it (what game values its looking for)

So it's a bug ? If it is how do i fix it, or plainly remove the equipment at least ?

So it's a bug ? If it is how do i fix it, or plainly remove the equipment at least ?

its been a while since I've seen that as an issue with removing restraints at blacksmiths or guards, i'd say a modorder might help us see if there's a conflict, sd and sl dialogues version numbers would help tell us if its a new or old bug, also do you atleast have sl dialogues installed

1 idea might be to update sd and dialogues if you haven't already see if that works

cursed loot is known for adding dialog that doesn't allow freedom, if you've tried the above, post your papyrus log after trying the dialog along with what dialog choices you used

Lets say a bandit enslaved me and then I killed him to get free or I just used Safe Word.

Problems starts here, because I still stay as his slave even if the owner title disappears. No bandits attack me anymore, no bandits engage me anymore, instead they see me as their friend. When I come next to so-called previous master, my characters goes on her knees and bends her head as if he's still her master, because he actually is.

When I check MCM menu, it says PC is still enslaved.

I didn't check "why me" option, because it doesn't matter anyway, however I'll tell when I do. The problem is previous enemies is not enemies anymore, which breaks the game.

choosing why me will tell your current slavery if you're still enslaved or do nothing if you're not, but in your case if you've already killed your master/mistress that's no longer an option, could try looking for and activating the escape from owner quest from your quest journal to then deactivate other quests and see if it points to your owner or still the corpse of your previous owner that you already knew of, if it points to the corpse look for a "master's key" there on your previous owner's corpse

bandits and other wildlife behaving in a non-threatening manner could still be the daymoyl cooldown

if however you chose to safeword out rather than kill your owner then I can't help on function of safeword, I don't nor have I ever used it

was defeated and enslaved by the ghost-boss (K-something the Tongue) in Volonruud (spelling). It glitched up rather badly and I went back a save so no harm, but I thought that the likes of him were meant to be excluded so thought that I'd report it.

Thanks as always.

was defeated and enslaved by the ghost-boss (K-something the Tongue) in Volonruud (spelling). It glitched up rather badly and I went back a save so no harm, but I thought that the likes of him were meant to be excluded so thought that I'd report it.

Thanks as always.

why would it be excluded, ghosts aren't  recognized as creatures and selecting them from console shows a race like any mortals, last 1 I met was nord

I think the ghosts would be recognized as factions like bandits or they might even belong to the bandit faction

Is there a way to reset my factions or whatever?

I started a new game and chose the Immerslave SD start where i am owned by bandits.

The game did whatever it needed to make them non hostile while I was enslaved but after i was able to break free all bandits are still non-hostile.

Wolfs are also non-hostile for some reason.

I haven't been able to test whether or not anything else is yet but I just entered Bleak Falls Barrow so i will be able to confirm shortly whether or not draugrs, rats and spiders are also non hostile.

I started a new game and chose the Immerslave SD start where i am owned by bandits.

The game did whatever it needed to make them non hostile while I was enslaved but after i was able to break free all bandits are still non-hostile.

I haven't been able to test whether or not anything else is yet but I just entered Bleak Falls Barrow so i will be able to confirm shortly whether or not draugrs, rats and spiders are also non hostile.

Go in Death Alternative's menu and select the Reset option for player effects.

Chances are NPCs are not hostile anymore because DA's calming effect got stuck.

Thanks as always.

why would it be excluded, ghosts aren't  recognized as creatures and selecting them from console shows a race like any mortals, last 1 I met was nord

I think the ghosts would be recognized as factions like bandits or they might even belong to the bandit faction

Unfortunately, ghosts in Skyrim are sometimes regular NPCs with a ghost effect.

It is difficult to detect them for sure.

Go in Death Alternative's menu and select the Reset option for player effects.

Chances are NPCs are not hostile anymore because DA's calming effect got stuck.

That was actually my first and second thought.

First when no living bandits or wolves were around

Second standing right next to an alive non-hostile bandit

That did not work.

When in Bleak Falls i punched a bandit twice and he told me if i did it again he would attack, so I did and so he did.

Because of that I was not able to confirm if the rats, draugr and spider were non hostile and after I punched that bandit and made my way to the rats they were hostile and so was the spider and then also the draugr.

It is possible that causing that bandit to turn hostile fixed everything but until i run into more wolves or bandits I wont be able to confirm.

Provided they are present i should be able to confirm the wolves on the way to Whiterun.

Thanks as always.

I just thought that there had already been an attempt to exclude them, don't have any problem at all with being enslaved by a ghost, so long as they don't dissipate or something. This one went back into his crypt, could see the arrow, but the remaining draugr started attacking again and things got buggy. A ghost that would hang around though, that could be lots of fun. Sorry for not being clearer.