Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

My character is now enslaved, and I'm able to increase my masters disposition, but I can't seem to improve trust. It seems to be stuck at -10? Does anyone have any advice on how to improve trust? Or a guide to what requirements I have to fulfill to improve trust? I've read the FAQ, but it's just made me confused since it doesn't seem to separate between improving disposition and improving trust, yet I'm able to improve one, but not the other.

You have to give items the master/mistress will like. "I have something for you." is what I think it says. If the owner replies with something like, "Keep it coming" trust will go up.

This makes my trust pool go up, yes, but my trust (recalculated every new day or after "Why me"), remains firmly stuck at -10. Is this non-standard behavior?

That's normal until your slavery level goes up enough.If I can push the trust pool up to 12 or higher, when I get to level 4 it usually doesn't drop all the way to -10. When I first figured out the trust pool, I had managed to gather a lot of apples, and I ran it up to 30. I was very disappointed at midnight when all my giving was wasted and I went back to -10 so I started holding out.

Ok, let's see if I understand this properly. Ignore trust until you've reached slavery level 4, then gather LOTS of items, and give them to master until trust pool reaches at least twelve. At this point trust should increase at midnight or after using "Why me". Am I understanding this correctly?

No. Increasing the trust pool allows greater freedom during the day. It should start helping at level 3, but when midnight arrives or you ask "Why me" it will reset the pool to a lower level. I've found that if you can get to level 4, it may not go all the way back down to -10. With the new -10 day, there is a chance that you will lose privileges. Just getting the trust pool up, doesn't always advance your level. On days where the owner is viscous, you have to get some punishment and if the trust pool is too high you just deduct a point when you do something to annoy. The whole thing is a mini-game which is often very irritating in a good way.

My character is now enslaved, and I'm able to increase my masters disposition, but I can't seem to improve trust. It seems to be stuck at -10? Does anyone have any advice on how to improve trust? Or a guide to what requirements I have to fulfill to improve trust? I've read the FAQ, but it's just made me confused since it doesn't seem to separate between improving disposition and improving trust, yet I'm able to improve one, but not the other.

You have to give items the master/mistress will like. "I have something for you." is what I think it says. If the owner replies with something like, "Keep it coming" trust will go up.

This makes my trust pool go up, yes, but my trust (recalculated every new day or after "Why me"), remains firmly stuck at -10. Is this non-standard behavior?

That's normal until your slavery level goes up enough.If I can push the trust pool up to 12 or higher, when I get to level 4 it usually doesn't drop all the way to -10. When I first figured out the trust pool, I had managed to gather a lot of apples, and I ran it up to 30. I was very disappointed at midnight when all my giving was wasted and I went back to -10 so I started holding out.

Ok, let's see if I understand this properly. Ignore trust until you've reached slavery level 4, then gather LOTS of items, and give them to master until trust pool reaches at least twelve. At this point trust should increase at midnight or after using "Why me". Am I understanding this correctly?

No. Increasing the trust pool allows greater freedom during the day. It should start helping at level 3, but when midnight arrives or you ask "Why me" it will reset the pool to a lower level. I've found that if you can get to level 4, it may not go all the way back down to -10. With the new -10 day, there is a chance that you will lose privileges. Just getting the trust pool up, doesn't always advance your level. On days where the owner is viscous, you have to get some punishment and if the trust pool is too high you just deduct a point when you do something to annoy. The whole thing is a mini-game which is often very irritating in a good way.

OK, it's now clear to me that either I understand nothing or you don't understand what I'm asking.

It's my understanding that "trust pool" and "trust" are two different concepts. When I refer to "trust" I mean the value given in the box that appears at midnight. For me this value is ALWAYS "-10". When I refer to "trust pool" I mean the the pool you can add to by giving your master items.

According to the FAQ "trust" should increase along with "disposition" if you do well during the day, allow me to quote a relevant passage:

Master needs: every day, your master needs a certain number of sex, punishments, food and valuables in order to be happy. Listen to his or her comments, they are linked to their needs. At the end of the day, your master will evaluate how well you did. If you fell short and did not meet a goal, his or her trust and disposition will be reduced. For each goal you met, his or her disposition and trust will be increased. Note that at slavery level 1, only sex and punsihment count. At level 2, food goal is included if it is met, but will not hurt you if you missed it. At level 3, 'gold' goal will be counted as well.

My problem is that I can increase "disposition", but no matter what I do "trust" remains stuck at "-10". I'd like to know how to increase the "trust" value. Are you telling me however that there isn't any difference between "trust" and "trust pool"?

OK, it's now clear to me that either I understand nothing or you don't understand what I'm asking.

It's my understanding that "trust pool" and "trust" are two different concepts. When I refer to "trust" I mean the value given in the box that appears at midnight. For me this value is ALWAYS "-10". When I refer to "trust pool" I mean the the pool you can add to by giving your master items.

According to the FAQ "trust" should increase along with "disposition" if you do well during the day, allow me to quote a relevant passage:

Master needs: every day, your master needs a certain number of sex, punishments, food and valuables in order to be happy. Listen to his or her comments, they are linked to their needs. At the end of the day, your master will evaluate how well you did. If you fell short and did not meet a goal, his or her trust and disposition will be reduced. For each goal you met, his or her disposition and trust will be increased. Note that at slavery level 1, only sex and punsihment count. At level 2, food goal is included if it is met, but will not hurt you if you missed it. At level 3, 'gold' goal will be counted as well.

My problem is that I can increase "disposition", but no matter what I do "trust" remains stuck at "-10". I'd like to know how to increase the "trust" value. Are you telling me however that there isn't any difference between "trust" and "trust pool"?

What I think is happening is that 'trust' is set back to -10 if you don't meet one of the goals the owner has set for you. Trust pool is trust, but the owner thinks things over and says to herself, "hey, I didn't beat that worthless slave once today. Damn her!" If the master is viscous/horny, he is going to want to punish you and fuck you. If she is greedy or hungry she going to want goods of some value and/or food. If you don't come up with enough of all the different whatevers, then the new day trust number will be be reduced. I played an totally cooperative toon a little while ago. She did everything she was told to do, but never advanced in level past 4 and was always ending up at -10 again, because the owner was a bit sadistic and did not get to satisfy that inclination. Once 'owner' got to administer a beating or two before entertainment,  food and goods, things got better and we woke up -6 then -4 and finally stayed in positive numbers for a short while before poor owner died.

Just a humble suggestion here:

IMO the headshaving thing should be moved out of the "what do you want?" dialogues. My poor girl keeps getting plucked bald whenever she tries to be a "good slave" and please her owner. I think it would work better as part of the punishment  rotation, as an occasional alternative to whippings.

Just a thought :)

When I use the Safe Word or kill the Master the only thing changing is the owner title on the Master. The title goes, but slavery doesn't, PC still stays as his slave.

Any idea what is causing this or how can I fix this if I can?

Previous Masters will always keep the Master dialogue even after you are set free. To really test if you are still enslaved ask "Why me?" If the slavery info box does not appear, you are free. If the infobox appears (showing your owner needs, slavery level etc) then you are still enslaved.

Lets say a bandit enslaved me and then I killed him to get free or I just used Safe Word.

Problems starts here, because I still stay as his slave even if the owner title disappears. No bandits attack me anymore, no bandits engage me anymore, instead they see me as their friend. When I come next to so-called previous master, my characters goes on her knees and bends her head as if he's still her master, because he actually is.

When I check MCM menu, it says PC is still enslaved.

I didn't check "why me" option, because it doesn't matter anyway, however I'll tell when I do. The problem is previous enemies is not enemies anymore, which breaks the game.

choosing why me will tell your current slavery if you're still enslaved or do nothing if you're not, but in your case if you've already killed your master/mistress that's no longer an option, could try looking for and activating the escape from owner quest from your quest journal to then deactivate other quests and see if it points to your owner or still the corpse of your previous owner that you already knew of, if it points to the corpse look for a "master's key" there on your previous owner's corpse

bandits and other wildlife behaving in a non-threatening manner could still be the daymoyl cooldown

if however you chose to safeword out rather than kill your owner then I can't help on function of safeword, I don't nor have I ever used it

I used safeword, then asked "why me" and info box still appeared. I also used Death Alternative debug options, but it didn't work. No matter what I do, I can't get out of slavery. Once I'm enslaved, I'm enslaved for whole life.

:/

Just a humble suggestion here:

IMO the headshaving thing should be moved out of the "what do you want?" dialogues. My poor girl keeps getting plucked bald whenever she tries to be a "good slave" and please her owner. I think it would work better as part of the punishment  rotation, as an occasional alternative to whippings.

Just a thought :)

Just FYI, there is an option in SDialogues to disable shaving and have "Appearance change" instead.

When I use the Safe Word or kill the Master the only thing changing is the owner title on the Master. The title goes, but slavery doesn't, PC still stays as his slave.

Previous Masters will always keep the Master dialogue even after you are set free. To really test if you are still enslaved ask "Why me?" If the slavery info box does not appear, you are free. If the infobox appears (showing your owner needs, slavery level etc) then you are still enslaved.

Lets say a bandit enslaved me and then I killed him to get free or I just used Safe Word.

Problems starts here, because I still stay as his slave even if the owner title disappears. No bandits attack me anymore, no bandits engage me anymore, instead they see me as their friend. When I come next to so-called previous master, my characters goes on her knees and bends her head as if he's still her master, because he actually is.

I didn't check "why me" option, because it doesn't matter anyway, however I'll tell when I do. The problem is previous enemies is not enemies anymore, which breaks the game.

choosing why me will tell your current slavery if you're still enslaved or do nothing if you're not, but in your case if you've already killed your master/mistress that's no longer an option, could try looking for and activating the escape from owner quest from your quest journal to then deactivate other quests and see if it points to your owner or still the corpse of your previous owner that you already knew of, if it points to the corpse look for a "master's key" there on your previous owner's corpse

bandits and other wildlife behaving in a non-threatening manner could still be the daymoyl cooldown

if however you chose to safeword out rather than kill your owner then I can't help on function of safeword, I don't nor have I ever used it

I used safeword, then asked "why me" and info box still appeared. I also used Death Alternative debug options, but it didn't work. No matter what I do, I can't get out of slavery. Once I'm enslaved, I'm enslaved for whole life.

there's many ways to achieve freedom without safeword, kill owner, steal key, run away

either your game has an issue with the safeword that needs to have a papyrus log posted with your game as you pressed safeword or there's a bug in safeword that skyrimill hasn't worked out

I downloaded a Solitude Sewers, it's been a fun experience.

I don't quite understand why my char's masters are always "frowning" though. So my char. became "mostly submissive within a game day & did everything she was told ('cept the appearance change) but they are still frowning.

As for the sewer, the submit key made the aggressor confused. The mod repeatedly freed & enslaved her for 5 times. The mod doesn't know whether she should be caged, whipped or raped & she got a -5 trust. I tried to console command that -5 back, I didn't see any updates on "Why me", though but the master's attitude seems to changed. Also, this seems to make her master a sex fiend, she's just can't get out off bed at all. (more like hay pile).

After my char. went to the dreamworld, most NPCs likes to say "Need someone to be your master? I can oblige" or something like that, but most of them goes "Not my problem". Seems like the master slave thing is still considered by the NPC morality. So I'm not sure why "good" NPCs even say something like this if they'll refuse anyway.

Other than that, not sure I liked the magical aspects like how the slave collar has magical properties. It works, it solves problems, but not sure how to feel about it, hope it's not a permanent feature.

I downloaded a Solitude Sewers, it's been a fun experience.

I don't quite understand why my char's masters are always "frowning" though. So my char. became "mostly submissive within a game day & did everything she was told ('cept the appearance change) but they are still frowning.

As for the sewer, the submit key made the aggressor confused. The mod repeatedly freed & enslaved her for 5 times. The mod doesn't know whether she should be caged, whipped or raped & she got a -5 trust. I tried to console command that -5 back, I didn't see any updates on "Why me", though but the master's attitude seems to changed. Also, this seems to make her master a sex fiend, she's just can't get out off bed at all. (more like hay pile).

After my char. went to the dreamworld, most NPCs likes to say "Need someone to be your master? I can oblige" or something like that, but most of them goes "Not my problem". Seems like the master slave thing is still considered by the NPC morality. So I'm not sure why "good" NPCs even say something like this if they'll refuse anyway.

Other than that, not sure I liked the magical aspects like how the slave collar has magical properties. It works, it solves problems, but not sure how to feel about it, hope it's not a permanent feature.

"Need someone to be your master? I can oblige"

that sounds like deviously cursed loot comments towards your collar and/or bindings

the chance at acceptance for this in sd is higher with devious collar than zaz collars and highest with the slave collar put on by a previous master

the difference to the user of zaz versus dd collar being that you can take the zaz collar off at any time regardless of keys

there's many ways to achieve freedom without safeword, kill owner, steal key, run away

either your game has an issue with the safeword that needs to have a papyrus log posted with your game as you pressed safeword or there's a bug in safeword that skyrimill hasn't worked out

I tried all those many ways as I said in my previous posts and the results are same. I can't escape from slavery...

The only way of escaping is uninstalling the mod. Will I uninstall and reinstall again after every slavery? :(

I tried all those many ways as I said in my previous posts and the results are same. I can't escape from slavery...

The only way of escaping is uninstalling the mod. Will I uninstall and reinstall again after every slavery? :(

if you tried those other methods and weren't released from slavery then we'd need a mod order with papyrus log of the time it occurred that you either killed your owner or stole the key to find your issue

as I said before those are the playable methods I can tell you work, escape also works, but harder to track, safeword I can't vouch for or against so try 1 of those methods then post your mod list and papyrus log if it fails

I'm a bit stranger to that papyrus thing. Can you explain how I can do that? :P

document\my games\skyrim

edit the skyrim config file -in the folder there will be a skyrim prefrences and a skyrim.ini, but most pc's have extensions hidden so the ini file will say configuration settings at the bottom of the window or click properties and it will list the file type as Configuration settings (.ini) 

next look in the file for [Papyrus]

here's a couple examples you could use for it:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

example above simply enables papyrus debug files

example below enables papyrus debug and reserves 2gb memory for scripts

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=199024800

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

SD has the line 'What do you want now Dog?".

I don't remember "What? What do you want now?"

its a common response when using the "master" or "mistress" dialogs

usually not together tho - might say what or more commonly what do you want now

my guess is its prolly a faction or mood floating around  that hasn't grabbed ahold of the what now dog response

Ok.. that's different.

I was looking at random Hello comments.

That is just the default reply from Dialogues when you ask 'Master/mistress'.

So the problem is that I get the question from the master/mistress, "What? What do you want now?" when enslaved but I'm not offered any replies.  This seems to only happen with bandits.  Forsworn work just fine.  Haven't tested others.

Any master/mistress in particular?

Sorry for the late reply.  I've been traveling for the last week and just returned earlier today.

No.  No master/mistress in particular.  Happens whenever my character is enslaved by bandits and it seems to only effect bandits.

if you're not getting a dialog option to respond with we'll need a loadorder, but more particularly interested in version numbers for sd and sl dialogs and even more so do you atleast have sexlab dialogs installed

As of the posting last week I was running the most current versions of SD+ and Dialogues and had SD+ first with Dialogues right after.  I will work on getting a load order.

@skyrimll  (or anyone else who can help me...)

Your mod has always been fun to play, and some of the more unpredictable elements now add even more to the overall game challenge as well

But can I ask a quick question, please?   If I have missed it, my apologies, but is there anything in the MCM, or any other form of mod settings, that one can change to make the Owner's key more difficult to steal, or maybe even only become available to steal after the NPC has ingratiated themselves to a higher 'ranking'? 

I find that, as it stands, it's all just a bit too easy.   I can now almost always nick the key within 60 seconds or so, and use Defeat to turn the tables   ;)   And as I'm always on some other quest errand when detained, the temptation is too great not to do so  LOL

If this isn't possible right now, would something like that be easy to write into a future update?  And also, of course, of sufficient interest to others to make it worthwhile?  In that regard, let me confess now that my modding knowledge is less than the average in game shopkeeper's vocabulary...  :shy: 

not sure where to post this, but i have been getting this problem alot, whenever my character is enslaved with something that binds her arms, when raped, or having sex, will turn into her and the other person masturbating in two seperate areas instead.....

Go into Devious Device's menu and turn off 'Bound animation filter'... that could help fix your issue.

@skyrimll  (or anyone else who can help me...)

Your mod has always been fun to play, and some of the more unpredictable elements now add even more to the overall game challenge as well

But can I ask a quick question, please?   If I have missed it, my apologies, but is there anything in the MCM, or any other form of mod settings, that one can change to make the Owner's key more difficult to steal, or maybe even only become available to steal after the NPC has ingratiated themselves to a higher 'ranking'? 

I find that, as it stands, it's all just a bit too easy.   I can now almost always nick the key within 60 seconds or so, and use Defeat to turn the tables   ;)   And as I'm always on some other quest errand when detained, the temptation is too great not to do so  LOL

If this isn't possible right now, would something like that be easy to write into a future update?  And also, of course, of sufficient interest to others to make it worthwhile?  In that regard, let me confess now that my modding knowledge is less than the average in game shopkeeper's vocabulary...  :shy:

Someone else mentionned that recently.

I increased the gold cost of the master keys. Hopefully that will make them harder to pick.

Just took a trip to the Temple of Dibella for an Amorous Adventures quest and was surprised to see some nude Initiates of Dibella there, with dialog to offer about other mods I don't currently have installed. I think they were added by Sanguine's Debauchery. Great fun to see LL mods working together.

I also really liked the dialog of the various Alicias in the Dreamworld, and of Dreamworld Sanguine. You did a good job of working Elder Scrolls lore into their stories, and of talking about the mindset / philosophy of hedonism. 

This was the first time I've ever explored under Honningbrew Meadery in the thousands of hours I've played Skyrim. It was fun to finally have a reason to do so, and the shrine was excellent.

Just took a trip to the Temple of Dibella for an Amorous Adventures quest and was surprised to see some nude Initiates of Dibella there, with dialog to offer about other mods I don't currently have installed. I think they were added by Sanguine's Debauchery. Great fun to see LL mods working together.

I also really liked the dialog of the various Alicias in the Dreamworld, and of Dreamworld Sanguine. You did a good job of working Elder Scrolls lore into their stories, and of talking about the mindset / philosophy of hedonism.

This was the first time I've ever explored under Honningbrew Meadery in the thousands of hours I've played Skyrim. It was fun to finally have a reason to do so, and the shrine was excellent.

Thanks!

Make sure to spend time talking to Crassus curio in dreamworld .. He usually had some interesting things to say..,

I'm a bit stranger to that papyrus thing. Can you explain how I can do that? :P

document\my games\skyrim

edit the skyrim config file -in the folder there will be a skyrim prefrences and a skyrim.ini, but most pc's have extensions hidden so the ini file will say configuration settings at the bottom of the window or click properties and it will list the file type as Configuration settings (.ini) 

next look in the file for [Papyrus]

here's a couple examples you could use for it:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

example above simply enables papyrus debug files

example below enables papyrus debug and reserves 2gb memory for scripts

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=199024800

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

CliftonJD thx for the info. I'll post the papyrus file if I manage to do it. ^^

One question: Is 2gb memory is enough for scripts or should I give more?

Thanks!

Make sure to spend time talking to Crassus curio in dreamworld .. He usually had some interesting things to say..,

I should also mention that it was nice to see the changes to Haelga and her Bunkhouse. There are a number of places and quests I never bother with in Skyrim that you've made much more interesting.