Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

what is this blue stuff falmers put on me before having sex with me, that thing that makes me glow?. im guessing its related to sexlab hormones but how? also, im loving interactivity between all of your mods skyrimll, and the fact that you updated less big mods like hormones and stories. thanks for that

It's from SD+.

I always imagined it was a sort of pulverized glowing mushroom goop... spread on the skin, it lights you up, but also smells particularly strong so the Falmer can more easily tell where you are.

yes, i know its from SD+, but it seems to do more stuff now that i have hormones installed. like notifications when its put on. and it changes my breast size

I really need to reinstall Hormones again. It's been a while.

what is this blue stuff falmers put on me before having sex with me, that thing that makes me glow?. im guessing its related to sexlab hormones but how? also, im loving interactivity between all of your mods skyrimll, and the fact that you updated less big mods like hormones and stories. thanks for that

It's from SD+.

I always imagined it was a sort of pulverized glowing mushroom goop... spread on the skin, it lights you up, but also smells particularly strong so the Falmer can more easily tell where you are.

yes, i know its from SD+, but it seems to do more stuff now that i have hormones installed. like notifications when its put on. and it changes my breast size

I really need to reinstall Hormones again. It's been a while.

do that. skyrimll just updated it. first time since 2014

also, random bug/feature here: If you have chaurus worm inside you, you get insane health regen. idk about spider

Got a question.

I got the Frogemasters Fingers. (yes the correct ones, I just gave the other ones away) but the orc smith has no dialogue to give them to her.

Any way around it?

I will have to check the quest conditions in the editor for that stage.

It worked in my tests but you are not the first to report issues.

I don't know  if this issues have been already reported... but I noticed this problems.

- Can't get enslaved if you already wear a Collar from DD 

-New version of Zaz animation pack 6.06 makes collar and shackles from this mod invisible

Got a question.

I got the Frogemasters Fingers. (yes the correct ones, I just gave the other ones away) but the orc smith has no dialogue to give them to her.

Any way around it?

I don't know if this issues have been already reported... but I noticed this problems.

-New version of Zaz animation pack 6.06 makes collar and shackles from this mod invisible

Did you also download the textures from the zaz animation pack? Separate download in the same location.

Just a suggestion: can you create another alternative for followers, specifically rather than dismiss or kill, it would be nice to have them enslaved as well. Now it wouldn't be slavery alongside the player and not really a true slavery script, but rather send them to some bandit hideout (or wolf club, paradise halls, etc.) and create a very basic "rescue quest".

An example would be (post player escape) having to track down Lynda (or whoever) from a locked cage. The player would have to a. Kill a bandit chief (getting the key) b. Buy your companion's freedom (SD+'s buy freedom price) or c. Sneak and pick the lock. A more advanced version might include making the wrong dialogue choice to free your companion and getting enslaved right along with them (that would be more complicated).

I really like the idea of escaping and then having to deal with the consequences of not just your enslavement, but also those of your followers. Again, doesn't need to be real slavery, just set up the rescue.

Another mini suggestion might be enslavement by an animal pack, enduring ad their sex toy until eventually escaping or becoming the alpha. That might be less sanguine and more hercine, though.

Anyway, cheers and thanks for he awesome mod!

Got a question.

Any way around it?

I don't know if this issues have been already reported... but I noticed this problems.

Did you also download the textures from the zaz animation pack? Separate download in the same location.

That may be it, I only downloaded 6.06 patch but now I checked out I have 6.02 and I need 6.05(the one with the textures, thats why I didn't downloaded it), but as I now still if a mesh is missing textures it gets purple or blue but it doesn't get invisible... but anyways I supose is something with the esp or maybe mesh name changed.

@Aensland_src - Are you using a male or female character with these bindings?

Female, to be specific, my character was using the some what new posture collar, the black one with the string attached to the chin...

Wearing a collar should not prevent enslavement. 

The owner will attempt to remove it if it is a generic device but that's it.

I am not aware of slot changes for devices but I can check that again next time I am enslaved.

Female, to be specific, my character was using the some what new posture collar, the black one with the string attached to the chin...

I am not aware of slot changes for devices but I can check that again next time I am enslaved.

I supose, I thought some new mod was causing a conflict, and then I tried reinstalling SD+ , but then I thought about the collar meybe causing an issue with the salve suit from SD+.. and I used console to get some restrain keys and remove the collar and the arm restrains my character was wearing and It fixed the issue.

But I mean I tried every way I could think to activate the enslavement event and nothing happened.... but nothing... I think the only thing that SD+ was doing, its to change my character friendly faction with the bandits... then talked to a bandit and used the dialog "I need a strong hand to guide me", but nothing... then walked further on the dungeon and removed the DD collar and retrains.. and the sudenly the esnlavement even activated with the near bandits.... And well I tried a lot of times doing it in combat with Daymoyl, but nothing was working... Defeat and Submit was working fine as always...

I should really try the mod sooner. Just tried the spider, very interesting, making my char's arousal high almost all the time. Although, I don't quite get it. I guess it's for the Devious Devices. I kind of liked it, reminded me of arousal settings & pretended my char. was raped so badly she's addicted to it. I'll download this new version & see what happens.

i visited the dreamworld. A flame atronach went crazy after Sam came out off nowhere to rape my char. And my char's stuff didn't go to the dreamworld chest, it's at her dead falmer master but I guess it's fixed now.

Got a question.

Any way around it?

That may be it, I only downloaded 6.06 patch but now I checked out I have 6.02 and I need 6.05(the one with the textures, thats why I didn't downloaded it), but as I now still if a mesh is missing textures it gets purple or blue but it doesn't get invisible... but anyways I supose is something with the esp or maybe mesh name changed.

read above, the slot change that's causing the issue was ages back, you've already fixed it, but the user reporting the error is just now updating the mods

I supose, I thought some new mod was causing a conflict, and then I tried reinstalling SD+ , but then I thought about the collar meybe causing an issue with the salve suit from SD+.. and I used console to get some restrain keys and remove the collar and the arm restrains my character was wearing and It fixed the issue.

But I mean I tried every way I could think to activate the enslavement event and nothing happened.... but nothing... I think the only thing that SD+ was doing, its to change my character friendly faction with the bandits... then talked to a bandit and used the dialog "I need a strong hand to guide me", but nothing... then walked further on the dungeon and removed the DD collar and retrains.. and the sudenly the esnlavement even activated with the near bandits.... And well I tried a lot of times doing it in combat with Daymoyl, but nothing was working... Defeat and Submit was working fine as always...

these 3 posts here show us you did a huge version update with multiple mods, and the next question to this would be did you update your devious devices recently to match these mod updates, if you haven't you need to, but if you have then 1 of the mod's updated didn't take proper or could just be the current game in progress that didn't update proper

There are a few ways Hormones is integrated with SD+.

- Sanguine should be able to pick up when you are pregnant or a Bimbo and make some comments about it

- If you are enslaved by Spriggan roots, your skin color will turn green, hair will fall and boobs will decrease. This is an hormonal response to turning into a vegetal instead of a mammal.

- If you are enslaved by Falmers, their blueish glowing goo will make turn your skin blue, hair will fall and boobs will increase. This is an hormonal response to the glowing substance, designed to turn you into a breeding machine for otherwise sterile falmers.

In my version of the lore, the levels of toxins that turned the falmers into what they are made their females sterile (that's why they look like the males). 

In order to reproduce, they are forced to raid caravans or prey on travelers, capture their females for breeding and eat the males while they are at it.

The glowing goo marks females to make them easier to see in the dark, prepare them for breeding and makes them friendly to chaurus (who would attack them otherwise since they are not falmers).

You could almost think I thought about that stuff :)

As an experiment, I made the Master/Mistress dialogue where the player/slave asks "What do you want" and the rest of it a blocking dialogue instead of a toplevel dialogue and added a condition that the player is talking to the humanmaster alias. This, of course, cuts off the Master/Mistress exchange for non-owners, but is pretty neat for the enslaved. Interaction with the owner is restricted to the most important topics and makes for a nice feeling of helplessness.

Not really playable, because too much like giving things to the owner is cut off, but it was fun for the brand new slave to seen no options.

post-49046-0-73169700-1435344121_thumb.jpg

post-49046-0-66163400-1435344133_thumb.jpg

Freed slave has found a new mistress.

post-49046-0-79314700-1435344144_thumb.jpg

im facing some strange problem with sd+ im not getting enslaved at all.
whenever my health drops to 0 and DA kicks in, my character keeps getting up and starts walking here and there on her own i wasn't seeing this before a week and not sure whats causing this but when this happens it really messes up everything that has to happen later. DA reserve bars depletes and message comes i still have some life inside me controls are disabled and my character starts moving here and there randomly on her own this goes on for like 3 times then finally i get teleported to dreamworld ( not getting enslaved at all ).
Camera becomes messed up, idle and walking animation becomes messed up. camera problem resolves after punishment or sex in dreamworld but the biggest problem is that when im sent back to the skyrim all enemy faction npc becomes friendly i have tried remove from all factions command it doesn't solve i have also noticed whenever i hit enemies npc they register me for enemy for a millisecond i can see read dot appearing on my compass but for a millisecond then it disappears and npc's health restores to full in instant. i really cant play game like that its happening all the time only way to stop this from ever happening is to spam surrender key and manually surrender but then again key press doesn't work 90% of time and i have to spam it everytime.
Help me Obi-Wan-Kenobi you are my only hope.

Ran into a bug with factions that I think came from SD+. I got enslaved by a warlock, who was killed soon after (I didn't join their faction through dialogue or anything) by some npc imperial soldiers (lucky me), but now warlocks and their allies, specifically at Fellglow Keep, are non aggressive to me. The console command 'player.addfac XXXXX -1' for prisoner, necromancer, warlock, warlock ally and Fellglow Keep factions doesn't fix it, so I'm wondering if there's another faction I should try the command with to fix this.

Load Order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
MFVM.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
soulgem-oven.esp=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
A Simple Marriage Mod.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures-ArousalTriggers.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
BDYEB.esp=1
SCLBootsFix.esp=0
BetterMasterSpells.esp=1
EbonyBladeFixed2hE.esp=1
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
K2SOSPiercings.esp=1
BetterDualCasting.esp=1
Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp=1
LetsBeFriends.esp=1
RewardYourFollowers.esp=1
PumpingIron.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp=0
BetterSpellMastery.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
BetterMageArmor.esp=1
DragonPriestMasksHoodless.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
Devious Devices For Him.esp=1
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esp=0
AradiaBikini.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
grimsever2h.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
FluxMOD_DeadThrallEnhanced_v2.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
MarryMe.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp=1
IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
NalimCatsuit1.esp=1
Nightingale Blade fix.esp=0
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
display-model.esp=1
posesivecorpses.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp=1
SCO Summer Edition.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp=1
FrostAtronachDirtyFix.esp=1
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp=1
Northern Bathhouses.esp=1
PSMHFOverhaul.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
JewelCraft.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
MuscularWomen_Diesel_AR.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting.esp=1
imp_helm_legend.esp=1
Nightingale Bow and Nord Hero Bow silenced.esp=1
calyps-dragonpriestmasks.esp=1
High Level Enemies.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp=1
Legionettes.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
Spriggan Armor 2.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp=1
SCO Summer Edition - Pure Weather Patch.esp=0
SCO Summer Edition - CoT Patch.esp=0
SCO Summer Edition - RCRN Patch.esp=0
SexLab Attraction.esm=1
SexLab Approach.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabMiscellaneousFeatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
Drink Eat Sleep.esp=1
Drink Eat Sleep Addon - Dragonborn.esp=1
Drink Eat Sleep Addon - Hearthfire.esp=1
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1
shieldofysgramor.esp=0
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario Horsecock Addon.esp=1
SOS - Leito Addon.esp=1
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp=1
Blades Steel Perk.esp=1
SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp=1
SOS - Revealing DLC1 Conversion.esp=1
Skein of Magnus.esp=1
SOS - Revealing DLC2 Conversion.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SSv2.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
BeastessLair.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
Mannequin.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
ShowersInInns.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
BesEss.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
SlaversHideout.esp=1
Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp=1
PickDefaultFollowerArmor.esp=0
KatriaGhostFollower.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
Strap.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1
ImmerSlave-ParadiseHallsPatch.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 1.esp=0

Ran into a bug with factions that I think came from SD+. I got enslaved by a warlock, who was killed soon after (I didn't join their faction through dialogue or anything) by some npc imperial soldiers (lucky me), but now warlocks and their allies, specifically at Fellglow Keep, are non aggressive to me. The console command 'player.addfac XXXXX -1' for prisoner, necromancer, warlock, warlock ally and Fellglow Keep factions doesn't fix it, so I'm wondering if there's another faction I should try the command with to fix this.

Earlier someone suggested that resetting DA might help with this. Don't know how things turned out. I had already abandoned my save where the same thing happened with the Forsworn. I couldn't find a faction that seemed to have anything to do with it.

Thanks pihwht! Using all the reset options in Death Alternative fixed it! You're a boss.

This does not work if you have the "experimental" deferred kill option turned on though.

At least in my game with relation to bandits and wolves.

I have been too busy to test turning off deferred kill and reloading from a death to see if that fixes it as well but I plan to at some point this weekend.

Thanks pihwht! Using all the reset options in Death Alternative fixed it! You're a boss.

*edit* On further testing it was the Reset Player Status option in DA that was the fix.

The next time it happens to me, I'll have something to do besides throw out the player. Yippee!

My character is now enslaved, and I'm able to increase my masters disposition, but I can't seem to improve trust. It seems to be stuck at -10? Does anyone have any advice on how to improve trust? Or a guide to what requirements I have to fulfill to improve trust? I've read the FAQ, but it's just made me confused since it doesn't seem to separate between improving disposition and improving trust, yet I'm able to improve one, but not the other.

My character is now enslaved, and I'm able to increase my masters disposition, but I can't seem to improve trust. It seems to be stuck at -10? Does anyone have any advice on how to improve trust? Or a guide to what requirements I have to fulfill to improve trust? I've read the FAQ, but it's just made me confused since it doesn't seem to separate between improving disposition and improving trust, yet I'm able to improve one, but not the other.

You have to give items the master/mistress will like. "I have something for you." is what I think it says. If the owner replies with something like, "Keep it coming" trust will go up.

You have to give items the master/mistress will like. "I have something for you." is what I think it says. If the owner replies with something like, "Keep it coming" trust will go up.

This makes my trust pool go up, yes, but my trust (recalculated every new day or after "Why me"), remains firmly stuck at -10. Is this non-standard behavior?

This makes my trust pool go up, yes, but my trust (recalculated every new day or after "Why me"), remains firmly stuck at -10. Is this non-standard behavior?

That's normal until your slavery level goes up enough.If I can push the trust pool up to 12 or higher, when I get to level 4 it usually doesn't drop all the way to -10. When I first figured out the trust pool, I had managed to gather a lot of apples, and I ran it up to 30. I was very disappointed at midnight when all my giving was wasted and I went back to -10 so I started holding out.

That's normal until your slavery level goes up enough.If I can push the trust pool up to 12 or higher, when I get to level 4 it usually doesn't drop all the way to -10. When I first figured out the trust pool, I had managed to gather a lot of apples, and I ran it up to 30. I was very disappointed at midnight when all my giving was wasted and I went back to -10 so I started holding out.

Ok, let's see if I understand this properly. Ignore trust until you've reached slavery level 4, then gather LOTS of items, and give them to master until trust pool reaches at least twelve. At this point trust should increase at midnight or after using "Why me". Am I understanding this correctly?