Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Didn't see this in any other posts so...

Is SD (with your patch) compatible with SOS now.  I ask because I'm getting a blinking underwear phenomena, like it's equipping an unequipping continuously.  Even dropping the underwear doesn't help.

No compatibility with SOS yet. 

Are you seeing that issue when you are enslaved?

The only issue I know of is that SOS is using slot 52, which was also the slot used for the Sanguine Artifact.

That was changed to slot 54 in the last update, so in theory there should not be any interference.

Yes from the moment of being enslaved, the underwear flashes.  Extremely distracting.  I didn't try activating SD without Sanguine's artifact, perhaps that would work...

Is SD (with your patch) compatible with SOS now.  I ask because I'm getting a blinking underwear phenomena, like it's equipping an unequipping continuously.  Even dropping the underwear doesn't help.

The only issue I know of is that SOS is using slot 52, which was also the slot used for the Sanguine Artifact.

That was changed to slot 54 in the last update, so in theory there should not be any interference.

Yes from the moment of being enslaved, the underwear flashes.  Extremely distracting.  I didn't try activating SD without Sanguine's artifact, perhaps that would work...

I will make a note to allow the effect of the Sanguine Artifact and not display it - a sort of compatibility mode.

I saw something in SOS change log about fixing the slot 52 problem (which interferes with some armors). It is possible it was fixed the same way as SD+ - by changing the slot to 54.

I will make a note to allow the effect of the Sanguine Artifact and not display it - a sort of compatibility mode.

I saw something in SOS change log about fixing the slot 52 problem (which interferes with some armors). It is possible it was fixed the same way as SD+ - by changing the slot to 54.

As far as I understand, which isn't a whole hell of a lot, in fact this is probably going to be way too simplified for your taste lol but... apparently he made it so specifically Females don't have the slot issue because they are not using the Schlong. The slot is still the same.

Now don't ask me the specifics, how, when, where... I've no idea lol :P but I'm pretty sure the mod works the exact same way it always has for male characters.

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but the recent posts traumatized me, and my mind wiped everything as a protective measure. (yes! I foolishly clicked on the spoiler)

I have 2 requests, complaints or ... er, something else - can't remember.

1.  Asking the master "what can I do to please you" brings up the 'change appearance' option way to often, about 4 times out of 7 so far.  I know you are working on, and changing things so this is probably on you list. If so, disregard.

2.  When my character escapes or slave faction is 0, shackles automatically un-equip! I would like to play hardcore with shackles and bindings so help would be needed to remove the restraints.  Again, if this is in your "to do" list, then disregard.  No need for an answer.

On a plus note; great job with the mod.  Definitely at the top of my favorites list.

And thanks for your hard work just to make all of us who aren't able to mod for ourselves happy.  

KUDOS to all the modders who continue to make skyrim better, which makes me continue to play an otherwise outdated game!

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but the recent posts traumatized me, and my mind wiped everything as a protective measure. (yes! I foolishly clicked on the spoiler)

1.  Asking the master "what can I do to please you" brings up the 'change appearance' option way to often, about 4 times out of 7 so far.  I know you are working on, and changing things so this is probably on you list. If so, disregard.

2.  When my character escapes or slave faction is 0, shackles automatically un-equip! I would like to play hardcore with shackles and bindings so help would be needed to remove the restraints.  Again, if this is in your "to do" list, then disregard.  No need for an answer.

On a plus note; great job with the mod.  Definitely at the top of my favorites list.

And thanks for your hard work just to make all of us who aren't able to mod for ourselves happy.  

KUDOS to all the modders who continue to make skyrim better, which makes me continue to play an otherwise outdated game!

I can adjust the randomness of #1. I noticed too it tends to come up often.

For #2, the Hardcore option in the menu should take care of that. Do you have it selected?

If you do, and your shackles are removed automatically, this is a bug.

If you don't have it checked, this is the option you need :)

I can adjust the randomness of #1. I noticed too it tends to come up often.

For #2, the Hardcore option in the menu should take care of that. Do you have it selected?

If you do, and your shackles are removed automatically, this is a bug.

If you don't have it checked, this is the option you need :)

Yes, I have hardcore mode

Just checked again, shackles are removed when my PC's freedom counter expires or weapons equip while still enslaved.

Buggy, but not as much as before.

Only tried with falmer & vampire.

I got a problem with falmer. For some reason, dialogue can't be chosen. I don't know how or why it happened, it's just does after sometime... So my char. is stuck...

The other 1 is, what's sdq5? Or is it sdq_update5? Can't remember correctly. After this line appeared, my char's collar & the bindings are gone so she can move freely but not freed yet, this happens to both falmer & vampire.

For vampire, the food & drinks are not fed to my char. As I do not hear the eating or drinking sounds, the buff effect icons from SkyUI, and more apparently, food or drink items doesn't drop & litter the floor which is what this mod does.

The other problem I faced with the vampire is that the enslavement kicks in too slow, so she was already collared & binded but the still attacks her, so I press K, and the bindings & collars are gone, can move freely but not freed. But the other terrible thing I ran into is that she stuck in a killcam after I consoled kill her vampire master. I did that because I want to see if the "ask for escape" from random is still work.

I was enslaved by falmer and then when it went into the submissive sex scene, my female PC was doing the anims, but the falmer wasn't, fnis has no errors but I think it might be a missing mod? Any help?

Make sure you have FNIS creatures installed as well.

Also, you'll probably need a creature nude mod to see the falmer sans-clothes.

Golden showers and scat are not my favorite genres neither, but if you like that AwfulArchdemon i recommend that you try the msex veronica mods for FalloutNV. I love those because of the varied and well written other SM-Stuff, but they include quite a few golden shower scenes. Especially one customer in Msex Courtesian is a golden shower fan.

Scat-warning

In your scenario where your master shits in your mouth you could add the really cruel option that he gags you immediately afterwards so that you are forced to swallow the shit. Degrading you as a living toilet would be the most humiliating slave fate i can consider.

Overall this is so disgusting that it should be included as possible worst fate for a slave.

Especially in a camp with lots of bandits or necromancers this should work well, the player is then ordered around between all the bandits whenever they need to shit or pee. Sometimes they might also rape the player, but to further humiliation they would always keep the player buttplugged and with an enema and once a day the buttplug is removed and the player has to eat his own shit mixed with bandit cum too.

The more i think about it the more i like your idea AwfulArchdemon. I would try to avoid that fate then, but it would add another level of tension if your master can threaten you with such a horrid fate. And if it really happens to you oh boy would i hate those NPCs then. In case of escape my revenge would be fiendish.

So despite my dislike for Scat it would fit in well imho.

I have to admit I like the direction this is going. An idea that popped into my head was to maybe make use of the Self Oral Animation. I... don't belief I need to describe in detail in what way that animation could be put to use...

Making some progress.

I am taking advantage of some holidays to cram as many updates as I can.

Among other things, dance, train run and punishments are working again and should be back in the next update.

Awesome, looking forward to seeing the Dance animation returned :)

Buggy, but not as much as before.

Only tried with falmer & vampire.

I got a problem with falmer. For some reason, dialogue can't be chosen. I don't know how or why it happened, it's just does after sometime... So my char. is stuck...

The other 1 is, what's sdq5? Or is it sdq_update5? Can't remember correctly. After this line appeared, my char's collar & the bindings are gone so she can move freely but not freed yet, this happens to both falmer & vampire.

For vampire, the food & drinks are not fed to my char. As I do not hear the eating or drinking sounds, the buff effect icons from SkyUI, and more apparently, food or drink items doesn't drop & litter the floor which is what this mod does.

The other problem I faced with the vampire is that the enslavement kicks in too slow, so she was already collared & binded but the still attacks her, so I press K, and the bindings & collars are gone, can move freely but not freed. But the other terrible thing I ran into is that she stuck in a killcam after I consoled kill her vampire master. I did that because I want to see if the "ask for escape" from random is still work.

I noticed the dialogue issue with the Falmer Master a couple of times. I don't know why that happens. I wasn't able to reproduce it reliably.

Scene 5 is whipping. It was still bugged in this version and should be working better in the next update.

Food and drinks not being swallowed automatically is an ongoing issue. I have the same problem with feeding poison from Falmer masters. I don't know yet why this is happening.

I keep refining the enslavement sequence to avoid that kind of weird issues when too many things are happening at once. It is getting better but there are still problems from time to time. The only thing that seems to help for now is to open the console when you are getting enslaved and wait for scripts to catch up before closing the console again.

I was enslaved by falmer and then when it went into the submissive sex scene, my female PC was doing the anims, but the falmer wasn't, fnis has no errors but I think it might be a missing mod? Any help?

Make sure you have FNIS creatures installed as well.

Also, you'll probably need a creature nude mod to see the falmer sans-clothes.

I have FNIS creatures as well, I tried Sexlab Nude Creatures, that made the falmer invisible though, I'll try it again.

I have FNIS creatures as well, I tried Sexlab Nude Creatures, that made the falmer invisible though, I'll try it again.

Are you making sure to re-run FNIS for Users after installation?

And did you install bestiality extras? If I remember that right draugrs were invisible during sex until I installed that.

Are you making sure to re-run FNIS for Users after installation?

And did you install bestiality extras? If I remember that right draugrs were invisible during sex until I installed that.

Definitely re-runned it, but that I have never heard of, I'll check it out and see how it goes :D

seems that zaz has been removed? I've tested over 10 random events and seen no zaz :(

Just disabled while I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the punishment scene.

They will be back in the upcoming update.

Sounds promising! :D Thanks skyrimll.

Besides, don't know if there's any plan for opt-in for forced distance. Owner following is really great and more realistic, but leashing back seems to be harder to escape. Now I feel I just keep running/dashing and I'll finally get freed..

seems that zaz has been removed? I've tested over 10 random events and seen no zaz :(

Just disabled while I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the punishment scene.

They will be back in the upcoming update.

Sounds promising! :D Thanks skyrimll.

Besides, don't know if there's any plan for opt-in for forced distance. Owner following is really great and more realistic, but leashing back seems to be harder to escape. Now I feel I just keep running/dashing and I'll finally get freed..

Next update is taking away the dashing part of the escape

Ankle chains are now mandatory at all times, making you slower.

I'm finding it difficult, even arduous, to "earn" things like the gag, blindfold... any chance on increasing punishment item incidence rate?

Can you elaborate?

He means you really have to piss off master to end up gagged and blindfolded. I love the gag, personally. It's kinda like a goal of mine.