Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Hey skyrimll,

thanks for these brilliant extensions to SD. I held off from using SD for a fairly long time (well, need to restart my game over and over again since there are too many great and great sounding mods :D ). It was good to hear that SD2 will be a while and I figured it is worth while starting once again once it is out (since I missed SD so much).... and your patches and additions certainly make it more than worthwhile!

I have a small "issue" though. To be fair I have not yet gotten around to test with SD &SD+ only so it may likely be a conflict with other LL mods...:

whenever I get to mistwatch (only used the fast travel per "are we there yet") there is one bandit that constantly attacks me, even while the Master/Mistress is having his/her "introduction"... This goes on until after the scene until my character is in another bleadout state or otherwise surrenders. After that that bandit is constantly following me with weapon drawn but does not attack anymore.

I have already disabled the PlayerVictim part of Defeat but I still have Submit active.. not sure if that could be the reason.

Just curious if this has been seen before... could not find anything here or on LL in general... but I may be blind.

any spontaneous thoughts? Else I will go on testing on a separate profile

cheers

Hey skyrimll,

thanks for these brilliant extensions to SD. I held off from using SD for a fairly long time (well, need to restart my game over and over again since there are too many great and great sounding mods :D ). It was good to hear that SD2 will be a while and I figured it is worth while starting once again once it is out (since I missed SD so much).... and your patches and additions certainly make it more than worthwhile!

I have a small "issue" though. To be fair I have not yet gotten around to test with SD &SD+ only so it may likely be a conflict with other LL mods...:

whenever I get to mistwatch (only used the fast travel per "are we there yet") there is one bandit that constantly attacks me, even while the Master/Mistress is having his/her "introduction"... This goes on until after the scene until my character is in another bleadout state or otherwise surrenders. After that that bandit is constantly following me with weapon drawn but does not attack anymore.

I have already disabled the PlayerVictim part of Defeat but I still have Submit active.. not sure if that could be the reason.

Just curious if this has been seen before... could not find anything here or on LL in general... but I may be blind.

any spontaneous thoughts? Else I will go on testing on a separate profile

cheers

Any way to know where that bandit is coming from? Vanilla skyrim or another mod?

It is possible the NPC is introduced by another mod without the same factions as the Thugs.

I have no mod (that I am aware of) that would introduce additional bandits. Just says "Bandit" - no OBIS or other Bandit/Thug faction changing mods installed.

yeah, I could kill him by a console sneak attack, that is true, thanks, didn't think of that, Ashra

Since SD makes me essential while weakened, I was not too concerned though it is quite awkward to have that guy follow you constantly like some personal guard.

I will just test with resp. without some mods. Must be some conflict it seems.

Wanna hear something fuck*d up? Prepare yourself......

(ahem...)

I'd really like PN and SD to be more compatible. You can't shit at all when enslaved. I can think of a few more ways to incorporate PN into SD, but I warn you...they're pretty sick. ^_^

Disclaimer: Do not read the spoiler if you have a weak stomach, or morals of any kind. :angel: And no hate-mail. I already know how messed up this whole post is. ;) No need to tell me.

Warning! Sick and twisted! Stop reading! Warning!!!

When you have to go, an option could appear that lets you ask master for permission to piss/shit. Then, master watches you go, and rapes you after, just because he/she's a nasty freak like that. :P Maybe master forces you to "clean it up" (remember how you "test" ingredients?). Or, maybe the whole damn faction gathers 'round, and watches, and maybe laughs at you or applauds while you do your dooty.

Golden showers and scat are priceless thoughts as well. Master needs to go too, right? Perhaps master involves your PC when "nature calls". True humiliation!

That could activate the "dirty" aspect of PN, and maybe master likes it like that (nasty freak), or makes you follow him/her to the nearest source of water to wash up (optional, because I've never even used the 'hygiene' option in PN before).

Certain already made anims could be used to do all this, but G.S. and Sc. may need a new anim or 2, maybe.

Still reading? Is the breakfast you ate still in your stomach? Might wanna get a bucket ready, just in case. ;)

A better example of scat could be the "squat with legs open position", and your PC could position her head under master's ass. Eating sounds could be applied, and certainly a vomit anim would make sense afterwards. Maybe bonus points for keeping it down, and more laughter or punishment for vomiting?

I have tons of pooping and fart sounds ready to add, if need be, but no puke or gagging sounds.

Perhaps after anal rape, you have to shit immediately. Makes sense to me. (lots of stuff makes sense to me, though...)

Warning :exclamation: The preceding should not have been read by anyone! It's fuck*ng gross and wrong! (and funny)

Wanna hear something fuck*d up? Prepare yourself......

(ahem...)

I'd really like PN and SD to be more compatible. You can't shit at all when enslaved. I can think of a few more ways to incorporate PN into SD, but I warn you...they're pretty sick. ^_^

Disclaimer: Do not read the spoiler if you have a weak stomach, or morals of any kind. :angel: And no hate-mail. I already know how messed up this whole post is. ;) No need to tell me.

Warning! Sick and twisted! Stop reading! Warning!!!

When you have to go, an option could appear that lets you ask master for permission to piss/shit. Then, master watches you go, and rapes you after, just because he/she's a nasty freak like that. :P Maybe master forces you to "clean it up" (remember how you "test" ingredients?). Or, maybe the whole damn faction gathers 'round, and watches, and maybe laughs at you or applauds while you do your dooty.

Golden showers and scat are priceless thoughts as well. Master needs to go too, right? Perhaps master involves your PC when "nature calls". True humiliation!

That could activate the "dirty" aspect of PN, and maybe master likes it like that (nasty freak), or makes you follow him/her to the nearest source of water to wash up (optional, because I've never even used the 'hygiene' option in PN before).

Certain already made anims could be used to do all this, but G.S. and Sc. may need a new anim or 2, maybe.

Still reading? Is the breakfast you ate still in your stomach? Might wanna get a bucket ready, just in case. ;)

A better example of scat could be the "squat with legs open position", and your PC could position her head under master's ass. Eating sounds could be applied, and certainly a vomit anim would make sense afterwards. Maybe bonus points for keeping it down, and more laughter or punishment for vomiting?

I have tons of pooping and fart sounds ready to add, if need be, but no puke or gagging sounds.

Perhaps after anal rape, you have to shit immediately. Makes sense to me. (lots of stuff makes sense to me, though...)

Warning :exclamation: The preceding should not have been read by anyone! It's fuck*ng gross and wrong! (and funny)

Puppet Master already has that kind of humiliation sorted out with the player as a Master.

I suppose I could copy the code over to SD and switch it around to have the player as victim, but that is pretty low on my priority list right now :)

I may revisit that when I resume work on Mind Control and / or add more options to have an NPC as a Dom follower.

Nice, I didn't expect an update so soon!

I have a quick question: Is it possible that this mod could work with other Sexlab mods? For instance, SexLab Submit leaves players in a bound state after a player has surrendered to enemies and they've had their way with her. Perhaps SD could give valid NPCs the ability to detect a bound player, and have a chance to initiate slavery from there.

Submit is a terrific mod, but without some ability to transition, I could see it and this conflicting.

I haven't looked at Submit but that would be a logical integration. The problem here is to make SD be aware of the bound state in submit. I won't be able to tell until I look at submit code.

I just wanna throw my voice in and say that I too think this is a cool idea.

(And I'm totally not here, first thinking if my "issue" about binding was from SD, then realizing it is probably from submit. (it seems being bound in SD you can move around, which was confusing me since I couldn't. (I was bound after submitting via SexLab submit.) Then I realized that submit also has a bound feature. (Look at all of these parentheses. Look at them.)))

(GASP!!) 8O You read the spoiler! What kind of person are you!? Hahahahahaha!!! XD

So, can you be more specific when you say "Puppet master already has that kind of humiliation sorted out with the player as a master"? It sounds like good news, maybe...

Puppet Master has spells that allows you to turn just about anyone into your sex toy follower, with extensive options for bondage and humiliation (both ways). That kind of humiliation is not really my thing :) but it seems to be popular around here based on the feedback on PuppetMaster's thread.

As far as I can tell, those features only work with the player as the master in Puppet Master. I am planning to look at the code and adapt it with the NPC as the master for Mind Control and SD with master follower. That will come later though, February maybe.

Thanks to @jonjonzz , the mystery of 0% pickpocket on Master is fixed... sort of.

Turns out your slave bindings are affecting pickpocketing (as they should). 

I added a check on the Hardcore option for the effect on the wrist bindings - so if you want easy escapes with pickpocketing, turn Hardcore off in the next version.

Golden showers and scat are not my favorite genres neither, but if you like that AwfulArchdemon i recommend that you try the msex veronica mods for FalloutNV. I love those because of the varied and well written other SM-Stuff, but they include quite a few golden shower scenes. Especially one customer in Msex Courtesian is a golden shower fan.

Scat-warning

In your scenario where your master shits in your mouth you could add the really cruel option that he gags you immediately afterwards so that you are forced to swallow the shit. Degrading you as a living toilet would be the most humiliating slave fate i can consider.

Overall this is so disgusting that it should be included as possible worst fate for a slave.

Especially in a camp with lots of bandits or necromancers this should work well, the player is then ordered around between all the bandits whenever they need to shit or pee. Sometimes they might also rape the player, but to further humiliation they would always keep the player buttplugged and with an enema and once a day the buttplug is removed and the player has to eat his own shit mixed with bandit cum too.

The more i think about it the more i like your idea AwfulArchdemon. I would try to avoid that fate then, but it would add another level of tension if your master can threaten you with such a horrid fate. And if it really happens to you oh boy would i hate those NPCs then. In case of escape my revenge would be fiendish.

So despite my dislike for Scat it would fit in well imho.

Golden showers and scat are not my favorite genres neither, but if you like that AwfulArchdemon i recommend that you try the msex veronica mods for FalloutNV. I love those because of the varied and well written other SM-Stuff, but they include quite a few golden shower scenes. Especially one customer in Msex Courtesian is a golden shower fan.

Scat-warning

In your scenario where your master shits in your mouth you could add the really cruel option that he gags you immediately afterwards so that you are forced to swallow the shit. Degrading you as a living toilet would be the most humiliating slave fate i can consider.

Overall this is so disgusting that it should be included as possible worst fate for a slave.

Especially in a camp with lots of bandits or necromancers this should work well, the player is then ordered around between all the bandits whenever they need to shit or pee. Sometimes they might also rape the player, but to further humiliation they would always keep the player buttplugged and with an enema and once a day the buttplug is removed and the player has to eat his own shit mixed with bandit cum too.

The more i think about it the more i like your idea AwfulArchdemon. I would try to avoid that fate then, but it would add another level of tension if your master can threaten you with such a horrid fate. And if it really happens to you oh boy would i hate those NPCs then. In case of escape my revenge would be fiendish.

So despite my dislike for Scat it would fit in well imho.

I'd "like" this twice if I could. :P

i thought private needs was pretty cool idea but i think the penalties were pretty harsh for just needing to use the bathroom. especially the weight carry limit. ir was pretty bad tp catch a random disease from diseased overhual /rnd and then have my char be tired in the middle of a dungeon made me a snail having to throw away valuables i wanted to sell later. it would go down alot. but i was also using the erso module of vanilla races redone then. i use a different module now that just improves the racial powers called thats racists

I've just heard 'shit in the mouth' and I'm interested again in SD (thought I'd wait for SD2 but now I think I could try this). How the 'shit in the mouth' works? This is important.

Uhhhh, it's not a part of SD, or +. I was making a wishlist. :P

As I said above, don't expect it to be part of SD+ anytime soon. Look at the second post of the thread and you will see a long to do list I need to go through for the most part before considering this kind of developments :)

Didn't see this in any other posts so...

Is SD (with your patch) compatible with SOS now.  I ask because I'm getting a blinking underwear phenomena, like it's equipping an unequipping continuously.  Even dropping the underwear doesn't help.

No compatibility with SOS yet. 

Are you seeing that issue when you are enslaved?

The only issue I know of is that SOS is using slot 52, which was also the slot used for the Sanguine Artifact.

That was changed to slot 54 in the last update, so in theory there should not be any interference.

Heys Skyrimll.

My current version of SD+ is 1.02 (I think? the one released on the 16th). I tried looking at the OP to find installation/updating instructions, but the only thing there is assuming I don't already have SD+ installed... So my obvious dumb question of the day D: ...

-How do I upgrade to the latest version? Is it just replacing all files? I installed both SD and SD+ manually, no NMM.

Thanks in advance! Sorry about the dumb question lol. This is my most stable game yet out of dozens since the game came out. I'd rather not screw things up lol (I know there's a chance Beta mods can screw your game, I just don't want it to be -my- fault :P)

Heys Skyrimll.

My current version of SD+ is 1.02 (I think? the one released on the 16th). I tried looking at the OP to find installation/updating instructions, but the only thing there is assuming I don't already have SD+ installed... So my obvious dumb question of the day D: ...

-How do I upgrade to the latest version? Is it just replacing all files? I installed both SD and SD+ manually, no NMM.

Thanks in advance! Sorry about the dumb question lol. This is my most stable game yet out of dozens since the game came out. I'd rather not screw things up lol (I know there's a chance Beta mods can screw your game, I just don't want it to be -my- fault :P)

yes - just install the new files over the old.

The only precaution I can think of is to make sure you are not currently enslaved or wearing the Spriggan host (or still under its influence after completing the quest).

If that fails, you can follow the shutdown and restart procedure described on the original SD page.

That said.. I am a couple of days away from a large update, so I would wait a little longer if I were you. The next update will fix many things and introduce some new things as well (check the second post of the thread of a list of what is changed so far).

I don't have a date in mind yet - Sunday at the latest. Probably earlier. That will depend on how much time I have to test it.