Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

That was the first thing I did when I was prompted for what to change. Seemed like a solid way to start the humiliation. ;)

It'll be cool when it's automatic, but I don't mind setting things myself... especially with tattoos, as it'll probably be impossible to script that in such a way that the tats aren't just completely random.

Making progress.

I am now able to add a new hairstyle to the Player... but it doesn't show up right away. It does show up in showracemenu but it is displayed on top of normal hairstyles. 

So I now have to find out how to refresh the head after giving a new hairstyle and / or how to remove the previous hair style before adding a new one.

I will give this a fair shot. If I can't make it work, I will revert back to showracemenu for now.

sorry if i disturb you in a crativ process but may i suggest a mcm option for things like that. some of us spend hours of forging the character and how he should look like, changing it back could be a pain in the as, especialy with high moded characters. eyes disapiering hair is shiny and stuff like that after using racemenu.

No problem.. I really should make it optional.

The forced changes I am planning should be relatively safe (lip color, eye liner, dirt and change of hair) and will be reversible eventually if I can get them to work.

Even if I go back to the race menu, I will add an MCM option or a popup menu asking if you want to open race menu anyway.

Thanks for the reminder.

its skyrim what we are talking about... for me the racemenu was a burned thing since i had the eyes from my character flying up there head just with opening the menu....^^

Regarding Prison Overhaul would be enough to not touch the vanilla arrest system.

Guards should be excluded as an enslaving faction. It doesn't really make sense that a single guard is going to enslave you because you were caught stealing sweet rolls. When you're arrested you are under the iron fist of the Jarl's justice.

Maybe you may think to exclude also enslavement when inside towns? I suspect it could lead to a lot of some weird situations, like the dragonborn enslaved because of a brawl. 
Of course, if you have already been enslaved, and, when you show up for help, some citizen wants to take advantage of the situation... well that's a different matter.

(...)

sorry if i disturb you in a crativ process but may i suggest a mcm option for things like that. some of us spend hours of forging the character and how he should look like, changing it back could be a pain in the as, especialy with high moded characters. eyes disapiering hair is shiny and stuff like that after using racemenu.

No problem.. I really should make it optional.

The forced changes I am planning should be relatively safe (lip color, eye liner, dirt and change of hair) and will be reversible eventually if I can get them to work.

Even if I go back to the race menu, I will add an MCM option or a popup menu asking if you want to open race menu anyway.

Thanks for the reminder.

its skyrim what we are talking about... for me the racemenu was a burned thing since i had the eyes from my character flying up there head just with opening the menu....^^

I gave up on changing hair and make up by script for now. Maybe I will revisit that later if things progress with SKSE. For now, it is too unreliable as far as hair is concerned.

I could do make up but I will leave that alone and just restore showing the race menu, with a safety popup menu asking permission to change your appearance. Just say 'No' and you are all set (and keep the benefits of positive demerits).

I may add a mandatory 'dirt on the face' while enslaved and automatic clean up after release later.

Regarding Prison Overhaul would be enough to not touch the vanilla arrest system.

Guards should be excluded as an enslaving faction. It doesn't really make sense that a single guard is going to enslave you because you were caught stealing sweet rolls. When you're arrested you are under the iron fist of the Jarl's justice.

Maybe you may think to exclude also enslavement when inside towns? I suspect it could lead to a lot of some weird situations, like the dragonborn enslaved because of a brawl. 

Of course, if you have already been enslaved, and, when you show up for help, some citizen wants to take advantage of the situation... well that's a different matter.

That's a good point about guards - I will make sure they are excluded.

There is a list of excluded factions from the original mod and I think I forgot to take it into account during enslavement. I will ad it back tonight.

I will keep enslavement in cities for now. Places like Riften or Windhelm should be ripe for that sort of thing.  And I have plans for location based enslavement like serving a Jarl or paying your way out of a farm or an inn. If there is a brawl and you are in a weakened state for some reason, it would be best to just hide or run :)

I am holding off a release for the next couple of days. I am currently working on the Indentured Servant part of the mod and maybe spruce up the dream sequence if I have time.

During my test, I was enslaved by the Sisters of the Temple of Dibella... not a bad placed to be a slave in :)

For those of you suffering CTDs when opening showracemenu, you might try ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller: www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/? Before, with Apachii Female Hairs alone, I could only open showracemenu indoors. Since adding the PreCacheKiller, I've added SG Hair Pack, and can change appearance outside in the middle of a battle.

I look forward to using your SD+ mod, skyrimII. It looks as though it has a lot of good adjustments and additions. As I enjoy the Zaz animations, I plan to add SD+ after you have time to reincorporate that resource.

Regards.

--addendum--

If you want the owner to quickly move the slave to another location, you could have him lead her to a road, then wait an hour or two until a carriage shows up. Ever wonder why you never see them rolling down the road? I don't think they teleport. At any rate, if Bethesda can have them sitting there, then moving unseen to another city, it's all right for you to have one appear on the road and transport owner and slave somewhere too.

I noticed master doesn't "like you more" when they bang you as a result of 'coveted' being active. Intentional? Can that be changed back? Or can you tell me how to do it?

Honestly, aside from some bug fixes, and an overhaul of the thugs quest, there's really nothing else I'd want changed from the original SD. I finally dropped off all my treasured equipment at home, so people can't take my priceless items. At least until pickpocketting becomes available again.

Will there be 'rescuers' soon? People who show up to save you, or is that more something SD2 might have? It would be cool if your wife or housecarl showed up if you've been enslaved for 24/48/whatever hours.

I'd sure as hell love to see futa happen in SD, or better yet, SL. ;) Cumshot too.

It would be so badass if Alicia could enslave people and put 'em in her dungeon in Breezehome. :P Or maybe if you could enslave people, and have her "do stuff" to them while you're out, after putting them in the dungeon.

Just thoughts. Happy, happy thoughts. :blush:

I noticed master doesn't "like you more" when they bang you as a result of 'coveted' being active. Intentional? Can that be changed back? Or can you tell me how to do it?

Honestly, aside from some bug fixes, and an overhaul of the thugs quest, there's really nothing else I'd want changed from the original SD. I finally dropped off all my treasured equipment at home, so people can't take my priceless items. At least until pickpocketting becomes available again.

Will there be 'rescuers' soon? People who show up to save you, or is that more something SD2 might have? It would be cool if your wife or housecarl showed up if you've been enslaved for 24/48/whatever hours.

I'd sure as hell love to see futa happen in SD, or better yet, SL. ;) Cumshot too.

It would be so badass if Alicia could enslave people and put 'em in her dungeon in Breezehome. :P Or maybe if you could enslave people, and have her "do stuff" to them while you're out, after putting them in the dungeon.

Just thoughts. Happy, happy thoughts. :blush:

Nothing else to add to SD except rescuers, and futa, and cumshot, and companions enslaving people :)

Rescuers are on the horizon once I am done going over current aspects of the mod and fixing what can be fixed (working on paying for your freedom right now - next will be restoring dance and punishments).

Not my finest hour in SKYRIM but I wanted to share this screenshot from my kamikaze run into Liar's Retreat.

I think something's broken in Sanguine because of the error message but I'm not sure how to fix it. My instinct is to deactivate both Sanguine and the SD patch and then reactivate them...

post-218471-0-94751400-1388281999_thumb.jpg

Not my finest hour in SKYRIM but I wanted to share this screenshot from my kamikaze run into Liar's Retreat.

I think something's broken in Sanguine because of the error message but I'm not sure how to fix it. My instinct is to deactivate both Sanguine and the SD patch and then reactivate them...

Don't uninstall it!

The message is harmless.

It is just to verify there is no running enslavement quest when enslavement happens. 

I will remove it soon.

Just wanted to give a quick shout out and a question, if you have time. 

Firstly, great work! I'm loving how quick you are to turn around and talk to people about it, too. Really lovely. 

Second, where did you start the be able to work on something like this? Could you point me in that direction?

Ok, good to know.

A couple of questions for you... is it normal that the owner is the only Falmer NPC I should have dialogue options with?

Also, are they supposed to be enslaving other NPCs? That doesn't seem to be happening in my game.

It is normal for now. I wasn't able to make them speak... which is not surprising since they are not quite NPCs. 

I will look at that issue again when I can. For now, they can grab you in the dark. That's a start :)

Just wanted to give a quick shout out and a question, if you have time. 

Firstly, great work! I'm loving how quick you are to turn around and talk to people about it, too. Really lovely. 

Second, where did you start the be able to work on something like this? Could you point me in that direction?

I started learning about scripting from playing Sanguine Debauchery back in May actually.

I wanted to change the way the mod flowed so I learned about the editor, scripts and so on.

I learned everything from source code for scripts, forum questions, youtube videos and the CK editor wiki.

My advice is to start with a simple with only a few scripts available - a mod that you like and would like to change in some way. Dissect the code and try to understand how it works using forums and videos.

It takes time and patience but it is worth it.

I have see many people try and give up because they had grandiose ideas for huge mods. Start small and take time to learn the bases before working on anything big.

That's a good point about guards - I will make sure they are excluded.

There is a list of excluded factions from the original mod and I think I forgot to take it into account during enslavement. I will ad it back tonight.

I will keep enslavement in cities for now. Places like Riften or Windhelm should be ripe for that sort of thing.  And I have plans for location based enslavement like serving a Jarl or paying your way out of a farm or an inn. If there is a brawl and you are in a weakened state for some reason, it would be best to just hide or run :)

I am holding off a release for the next couple of days. I am currently working on the Indentured Servant part of the mod and maybe spruce up the dream sequence if I have time.

During my test, I was enslaved by the Sisters of the Temple of Dibella... not a bad placed to be a slave in :)

I think guard enslavement can work if the guard immediately passes you on to another NPC for money, because guard schedules would be boring. As you said, this works better in Riften or Windhelm (maybe more isolated areas like Winterhold/Dawnstar as well).

Is there a plan to add more factions in SD+ (Orc camps for example)? I'm curouis :D

Orcs should be already available as slavers in SD+.

I opened it up to any humanoid NPC that is hostile to the player + Falmers + Spriggans. The next update will have a filter for a few banned factions such as guards and followers, but it will remain open to anyone else.

I am looking into fixing punishments and dance scenes, and that got me thinking of simplifying the mod a little - that means getting rid of a few things.

- Gold for the wicked: 

I can still preserve the 'pay for your freedom' part of it, but the built in prostitution dialogues and dance spell could be easily replaced by TDF prostitution (which includes a dance but is missing a train orgy).

- Coveted:

I could disable the updated 'naked comments' for that one and just keep the flag to be considered as naked when you are still wearing clothes + the Sanguine artifact. That part is much better handled with SexLab Aroused and Dangerously Naked.

This is what I have said in the past, when you were asking for suggestions on jobs that masters could give the player to earn her freedom back... it's very complicated and messy to add all that stuff into the mod, when instead you could just add hooks that give the player enough freedom to earn the money through the use of other mods (prostitution being the primary of course), or just the good old fashioned way of adventuring. That way, Sanguine's could just focus on the punishment aspect of it... as in, what happens when the player stays away from her master too long and hasn't made a payment.

Plus I just love when Sexlab mods work together, or are at least aware of each others' presences. :)

I installed this mod, and when I was collared (by a necromancer), I got the "You are stripped of your clothes and collared" notification... infinitely. As in it simply wouldn't stop showing up, no matter how many times I clicked it away. 

Edit: and when QUEST: ENSLAVED pops up, the game immediately locks up permanently. This happened before I installed this patch, but I was hoping someone would have an idea of what might cause this. 

Edit 2: I notice this is only happening when fighting spellcasters. is it possible the channeled effect of spells that do damage over time make the quest start processing multiple times, causing an infinite loop? 

I am looking into fixing punishments and dance scenes, and that got me thinking of simplifying the mod a little - that means getting rid of a few things.

- Gold for the wicked: 

I can still preserve the 'pay for your freedom' part of it, but the built in prostitution dialogues and dance spell could be easily replaced by TDF prostitution (which includes a dance but is missing a train orgy).

- Coveted:

I could disable the updated 'naked comments' for that one and just keep the flag to be considered as naked when you are still wearing clothes + the Sanguine artifact. That part is much better handled with SexLab Aroused and Dangerously Naked.

new requiermend tdf?-.-

- Gold for the wicked: 

- Coveted:

new requiermend tdf?-.-

Not a requirement... just a better way to get money through prostitution. You could just as well use Radiant prostitution or Working girl or just steal money and get through the quest without whoring at all.

The point of the question is this.

Should I keep underdeveloped section like this one in SD+?

I installed this mod, and when I was collared (by a necromancer), I got the "You are stripped of your clothes and collared" notification... infinitely. As in it simply wouldn't stop showing up, no matter how many times I clicked it away. 

Edit: and when QUEST: ENSLAVED pops up, the game immediately locks up permanently. This happened before I installed this patch, but I was hoping someone would have an idea of what might cause this. 

Edit 2: I notice this is only happening when fighting spellcasters. is it possible the channeled effect of spells that do damage over time make the quest start processing multiple times, causing an infinite loop? 

That is a good point - I will see what I can do to detect damage is coming from a spell and shut things down more quickly.

As a workaround, you could try opening the console when the 'stripped' popup appears and give a the scripting engine a chance to catch up.

- Gold for the wicked: 

- Coveted:

new requiermend tdf?-.-

Not a requirement... just a better way to get money through prostitution. You could just as well use Radiant prostitution or Working girl or just steal money and get through the quest without whoring at all.

The point of the question is this.

Should I keep underdeveloped section like this one in SD+?

radiant is only working in inns... if the master isnt a innkeeper that will be hard.

well it is your mod do what ever you like to do.

radiant is only working in inns... if the master isnt a innkeeper that will be hard.

Not so! Radiant Prostitution has you working for an innkeeper, but you don't have to remain inside the inn, only in the city... and you can even disable that so you can leave the city and go elsewhere without stopping your employment.

Or you can use WorkingGirl, in which you are basically self-managed and can prostitute anywhere at any time. :)

In conjunction with Sanguine's, I think Radiant Prostitution would be more fun, especially if your master isn't the innkeeper... because then you are not only earning money that you have to give up to your master, but before you even give that money, you gotta give the innkeeper his share. :P

Not so! Radiant Prostitution has you working for an innkeeper, but you don't have to remain inside the inn, only in the city... and you can even disable that so you can leave the city and go elsewhere without stopping your employment.

Or you can use WorkingGirl, in which you are basically self-managed and can prostitute anywhere at any time. :)

In conjunction with Sanguine's, I think Radiant Prostitution would be more fun, especially if your master isn't the innkeeper... because then you are not only earning money that you have to give up to your master, but before you even give that money, you gotta give the innkeeper his share. :P

i never got the point to play a prostetute, mighty dragonborn spreads her legs for few coins... thats why iam not playing with that mods. exept radiant. the queststuff there was verry intresting.

and downloading it just for sd... nope. but as i said it is his, he shout do what he wants to do. if i want it diffrent i should work on my own mod.