Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I'm finding it difficult, even arduous, to "earn" things like the gag, blindfold... any chance on increasing punishment item incidence rate?

Can you elaborate?

In SD, a defiant slave would, after hitting a couple demerits, always get beads, a gag, and a blindfold after continuing to be "bad". This was linked to punishment scenes and added a lot, imo, to the feeling of vulnerability (blindfold made escaping immensely difficult, anal beads are just fun). These were linked to punishment, I think.

Now that punishment is a more uncommon result from master interaction, these items are more infrequent...

edit: ninja'd

I'm finding it difficult, even arduous, to "earn" things like the gag, blindfold... any chance on increasing punishment item incidence rate?

Can you elaborate?

In SD, a defiant slave would, after hitting a couple demerits, always get beads, a gag, and a blindfold after continuing to be "bad". This was linked to punishment scenes and added a lot, imo, to the feeling of vulnerability (blindfold made escaping immensely difficult, anal beads are just fun). These were linked to punishment, I think.

Now that punishment is a more uncommon result from master interaction, these items are more infrequent...

edit: ninja'd

Ok... that should flow better in the next update.

I reviewed the allocation of demerits and made sure you could not have a random setback costing you more than what you would get normally.

Meaning that if a punishment if getting you 5 demerits, a Master changing their mind when you chose 'anger' will not set you back more than 5 demerits (usually, half ). 

This adds more randomness to the responses and still keeps you in the direction you want to play,

seems that zaz has been removed? I've tested over 10 random events and seen no zaz :(

Just disabled while I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the punishment scene.

They will be back in the upcoming update.

Sounds promising! :D Thanks skyrimll.

Besides, don't know if there's any plan for opt-in for forced distance. Owner following is really great and more realistic, but leashing back seems to be harder to escape. Now I feel I just keep running/dashing and I'll finally get freed..

Next update is taking away the dashing part of the escape

Ankle chains are now mandatory at all times, making you slower.

Thanks. If it's guaranteed the owner can always catch up in regular scenario it'll be really great..

So I just finished my list of new features and big items for this update.

I will spend the rest of the weeks play testing this and fixing what comes up along the way. 

Hopefully I will be releasing this over the week end.

As a teaser, Sanguine will finally have some fun :)

post-159469-0-15146800-1388641504_thumb.png

post-159469-0-75226700-1388641505_thumb.png

post-159469-0-85815200-1388641506_thumb.png

I will spend the rest of the weeks play testing this and fixing what comes up along the way. 

your image looks really beautiful.. can I ask what kind of graphic enhancement are you using? Thanks

your image looks really beautiful.. can I ask what kind of graphic enhancement are you using? Thanks

I am using a customized version of The Wilds ENB + an old version of Climates of Tamriel + ELFX.

There was no other modification to the pictures after taking the screenshots.

I can not seem to get this mod working at all. I believe I have all that is required, but whenever I get down to the health I set it to the enemy just keeps attacking me. Also, the K key does nothing. But this may be something else.

Can you post your load order? Do you have the latest FNIS, SKSE, SexLab, compatible skeleton, nude body? Do other SL mods work? How did you install? MO? NMM? Manual? Many more questions????

Sorry for the lack of more information. But I was using Sexlab nude creatures, Defeat, and that new one with the Werewolves. At any rate I have reinstalled the game and I am going to use all the recommended mods on the SD page. I will report back in due time with further information.

I didn't try this in a while, but there was something from the original SD mod that I remember it was a bit boring of sorts. I'm not on my computer so sorry in advance if this has beeen adressed, but my smartphone is kinda crap for forum search.

When I got ensalved for the first time, I noticed that there wasn't much to do. I went to the tower east of Whiterun, tried to sneak to find a future owner that I liked, then got the mod started.

Then nothing. I mean, that the mod worked fine, I could talk with the owner and get him do stuff to me, II didn't get too well what to do to buy my freedom, but I mostly found myself waiting most of the time since nothing ever happened in the tower. I didn't expect anything to happen, but I realized it was kinda boring because all there to do was mostly talk with the owner and get raped or try to escape.

It would be nice that when getting the status of owner, NPCs got some extra behaviors that suited their character. For example, in the case I described, the guy could hasve taken me to a nearby thug area and sell me, take me to some easy dungeon and have me as a decoy to be raped while he was doing something else like raiding the treasures, which would get me a better status towards him if successful, or takeme to the closest city to whore for money.

In the description of the mod there was something about being sold, but it never happened to me even though I was in that place with a couple other bandits. Maye what I describe exists already, but then it didn't work for me.

Sorry for the lack of more information. But I was using Sexlab nude creatures, Defeat, and that new one with the Werewolves. At any rate I have reinstalled the game and I am going to use all the recommended mods on the SD page. I will report back in due time with further information.

Any questions, just ask. ;) LoversLab is friggin awesome!

I didn't try this in a while, but there was something from the original SD mod that I remember it was a bit boring of sorts. I'm not on my computer so sorry in advance if this has beeen adressed, but my smartphone is kinda crap for forum search.

When I got ensalved for the first time, I noticed that there wasn't much to do. I went to the tower east of Whiterun, tried to sneak to find a future owner that I liked, then got the mod started.

Then nothing. I mean, that the mod worked fine, I could talk with the owner and get him do stuff to me, II didn't get too well what to do to buy my freedom, but I mostly found myself waiting most of the time since nothing ever happened in the tower. I didn't expect anything to happen, but I realized it was kinda boring because all there to do was mostly talk with the owner and get raped or try to escape.

It would be nice that when getting the status of owner, NPCs got some extra behaviors that suited their character. For example, in the case I described, the guy could hasve taken me to a nearby thug area and sell me, take me to some easy dungeon and have me as a decoy to be raped while he was doing something else like raiding the treasures, which would get me a better status towards him if successful, or takeme to the closest city to whore for money.

In the description of the mod there was something about being sold, but it never happened to me even though I was in that place with a couple other bandits. Maye what I describe exists already, but then it didn't work for me.

Many, many good things are being done in @skyrimll's SD+ patch! :) Those are exactly the sort of concerns he's working out for us all, and we also have SD2 to look forward to in the future, so...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Ok, using the things from the SD thread and using SD and this patch, everything works fine now it appears. I should probably inform you that previously I used Schlongs of Skyrim and this Mod, I noticed that there was an empty space where the penis SHOULD be (I have no idea of Orc, Argonian, or Khajiit Physiology, though.) But using the Better males mod it seems to work as it should. Now I am going to run more tests with the other Sexlab mods. I shall keep you informed.

EDIT: Thank god for fast US East Coast Internet, installing an 11+GB game is so easy!

Are you making sure to re-run FNIS for Users after installation?

And did you install bestiality extras? If I remember that right draugrs were invisible during sex until I installed that.

Definitely re-runned it, but that I have never heard of, I'll check it out and see how it goes :D

Alright I've made progress, now the falmer just stands there with an erect penis and doesn't do the anim, but every small step is an achievment!

Looking forward not to have  instant 100% enslavement, because with combat enhancement mods, this become annoying :sleepy::P

You will be disappointed ... at least for now.

The things is, the first intent of SD is to be a death replacement mod. You fight, you get weaker and when you are about to die, you get enslaved instead.

What I did with the next version of the patch is to start giving the player more options.

- You can get enslaved by more humanoid attackers, even falmers,

- If you find yourself fighting beasts and you are wearing shackles from a recent escape, or you are naked from a previous rape, there is a chance the creature will take advantage of you 

- If your attacked is not on the enslavement list, there is a chance they will rape you and walk away

- Finally, if you visit Sanguine's dreamworld once, you will have a surprise next time you die.

As @AwfulArchdemon said, that's the goal. Right now, we are fixing areas in the mod that could lock you up in place in some conditions and adding some new content.

Once that is done, we will be working on making Masters more interesting.

One feature I really want to do is to reach a point were your Master trusts you enough to let you go and follow you to keep an eye on you as you complete your quest as a Dragonborn. The master would regularly demand your attention and give you tasks or punishments for what you do. 

I also already added more options to break the flow of the original mod and allow you to roam around, get warm by fires, meet other people and get food. These options makes it a little easier to escape.. if you don't mind escaping with slow ankle chains and a master tracking you down :)

Ok, I want to change from the flaccid mesh to the erect one, could I do this safely without breaking my save?

I noticed that as well and I was hopeful when I saw mention of more creature support in SoS, but it is still happening and I don't know how you fix it. 

A little question about the spriggan quest. Is it normal that in the left top corner of the screen i get from time to time "[spriggan slave loop] player is busy:1". I'm doing nothing so far, got turned in the quest around nettlebane, the 3 spriggans was to much for me. xD And i think the quest is not improving, all npc's who sniff the spriggan scent playing with themself and thats it. :s

Looking forward not to have  instant 100% enslavement, because with combat enhancement mods, this become annoying :sleepy::P

You will be disappointed ... at least for now.

The things is, the first intent of SD is to be a death replacement mod. You fight, you get weaker and when you are about to die, you get enslaved instead.

What I did with the next version of the patch is to start giving the player more options.

- You can get enslaved by more humanoid attackers, even falmers,

- If you find yourself fighting beasts and you are wearing shackles from a recent escape, or you are naked from a previous rape, there is a chance the creature will take advantage of you 

- If your attacked is not on the enslavement list, there is a chance they will rape you and walk away

- Finally, if you visit Sanguine's dreamworld once, you will have a surprise next time you die.

Well, this sounds quiet awesome! :D

Oh the teaser screenshots look beautiful.

Will Ali and Alicia also have guest appearances when Sanguine plays with you?

Would be quite fun if you include a special dialogue if you are enslaved while Ali or Alicia is your follower, in case of travelling with Alicia something like "Ah the wannabee master/mistress can't even handle a few lousy bandits. Time for a few private lessons my dear."

A little question about the spriggan quest. Is it normal that in the left top corner of the screen i get from time to time "[spriggan slave loop] player is busy:1". I'm doing nothing so far, got turned in the quest around nettlebane, the 3 spriggans was to much for me. xD And i think the quest is not improving, all npc's who sniff the spriggan scent playing with themself and thats it. :s

That message is a problem if it is there all the time.

Otherwise it just indicates that the actor is not available for sex.

The quest will progress after you hear the right comment from some npcs, so go around and try meeting different types (it seems to work well with guards and vigilants of stendaar).