Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I do like the idea of possibly losing stuff, myself. Sometimes even all of it, as long as it's not stuff that's crucial to quests or what have you. With other mods (Submit, for example), it's pretty much all or nothing... you either get driven off from the one who beat you and can't get your stuff back, or you do kill the bastard and he has everything he took.

With SD+ it appears there will be a middle ground available, which I think is really awesome.

The problem is, I'll stop taking my Soul Edge with me, meaning I can't use it anymore. FUCK THAT! I'm probably the biggest Soul Caliber fan alive on the planet EARTH!!! So, I want an option to choose which items CAN'T be taken. It's kinda cheating, but this is a mod, so fuggit. :P

It's going to be hard to manage that kind of list. The only mod I know of is Skinny Dipping and it uses fake magic bags to tag which items to preserve.

Until that kind of system is available, you can preserve your sword by making sure you have it equipped in your hand when you get enslaved. That will make it drop to the drop when you collapse and the master will not get it.

It may get lost in weeds or even drop underground, but you can usually use the console to move yourself back to it for pickup.

Until that kind of system is available, you can preserve your sword by making sure you have it equipped in your hand when you get enslaved. That will make it drop to the drop when you collapse and the master will not get it.

No, that will make them equip it, making it entirely impossible to get back, until the 'pickpocket' option becomes my best friend again. :)

Edit: At least that's what happens when I use the Soul Edge

No, that will make them equip it, making it entirely impossible to get back, until the 'pickpocket' option becomes my best friend again. :)

Edit: At least that's what happens when I use the Soul Edge

Strange... the weapon I have in my hand usually drops to the ground when I get enslaved. Maybe your sword has a special status that keeps it from being dropped. If that is the case, maybe I could use that to filter it out of the inventory transfer.

Do you have a link to download it so I can look at it?

Small adventure in SD+.

So my character just turned vampire (using Vampire Thirst). She was severely wounded after barely escaping a tomb full of draug when she ran into a courier on the side of a dark road.

Great... source of sustenance. 

Except that I was so new at feeding and so weak that, when my feeding attempt was rejected, I was instantly enslaved to the courier. By the time I managed to lose him, I was almost at the doors of Markarth and he had fucked my character silly along the way, thanks to SL Aroused.

Thanks to my vampire abilities, I still managed to outrun him in shackles and since I could still escape, I didn't have to listen to his 'no time for chatting... important deliveries to make' (and no other dialogue options by the way). 

Small adventure in SD+.

So my character just turned vampire (using Vampire Thirst). She was severely wounded after barely escaping a tomb full of draug when she ran into a courier on the side of a dark road.

Except that I was so new at feeding and so weak that, when my feeding attempt was rejected, I was instantly enslaved to the courier. By the time I managed to lose him, I was almost at the doors of Markarth and he had fucked my character silly along the way, thanks to SL Aroused.

Thanks to my vampire abilities, I still managed to outrun him in shackles and since I could still escape, I didn't have to listen to his 'no time for chatting... important deliveries to make' (and no other dialogue options by the way). 

Vampiric Thirst is a cool mod for sure, though it bugged all out on me and I had to get myself cured (I was constantly losing blood pool at a rapid rate, even though I had no abilities going). I cannot imagine, though, how you run so many script-heavy mods together without your game crapping itself constantly.

About the new appearance-change dialog, there is an interesting mod on the nexus called The Hairstyler which can change the players hairstyle without opening the racemenu (this causes CTD™ often on my machine). Just though this could be an alternative. But the coolest thing would be if SexLab could handle hairstyles this way, and let you choose an "unkempt"  hairstyle which would be applied automatically after certain situations

About the new appearance-change dialog, there is an interesting mod on the nexus called The Hairstyler which can change the players hairstyle without opening the racemenu (this causes CTD™ often on my machine). Just though this could be an alternative. But the coolest thing would be if SexLab could handle hairstyles this way, and let you choose an "unkempt"  hairstyle which would be applied automatically after certain situations

Thanks.

I was hopeful when I saw that mod but it turns out to be a lot of manual work behind the scenes and it requires apachii hair, which I want to avoid as a requirement.

I have the right code to change hair by script - my current problem is that I cannot get a list of what hairstyles are available to the race of the PC.

My plan for now is to create a small list of predictable hairstyles for most races and only pick from that list.

Small adventure in SD+.

Vampiric Thirst is a cool mod for sure, though it bugged all out on me and I had to get myself cured (I was constantly losing blood pool at a rapid rate, even though I had no abilities going). I cannot imagine, though, how you run so many script-heavy mods together without your game crapping itself constantly.

Careful planning and frustrating do-over when I find something really wrong happened? :)

I am in full modding anyway, so I am testing new things and creating new characters on a weekly basis. 

The build I have right now is very smooth so far, but that could be from getting a video card with 3Gb for Christmas instead of a 1Gb. That seems to help a lot.

I also disabled everything in Defeat except for Player Aggressive. That helped a lot as well.

My computer is pretty beastly (mainly because there hasn't been a ton of forward progress in the past few years, video cards aside), so it can handle a lot... it's Skyrim's scripting engine that fails. :P I can't even get Estrus Chaurus to work without lots of crashes (which look to be caused by Actor Events.. not sure of that but it sure does spam the log). 

Naturally, I'm running a boatload of other script-heavy mods, which is likely my biggest issue (Dragon Combat Overhaul, Civil War Overhaul....), but it's so hard to not use them because they are sooo coool!

Edit: Also I recently discovered the joys of Racemenu's various overlays. My character currently looks like a biker vampire coven used her as a canvas. :D I believe I'd start a character unmarked once I do a SD+ playthrough, and add tattoos for various masters whenever the prompt comes up. Or else, have them added I guess if the scripting comes that far along? :)

My computer is pretty beastly (mainly because there hasn't been a ton of forward progress in the past few years, video cards aside), so it can handle a lot... it's Skyrim's scripting engine that fails. :P I can't even get Estrus Chaurus to work without lots of crashes (which look to be caused by Actor Events.. not sure of that but it sure does spam the log). 

Naturally, I'm running a boatload of other script-heavy mods, which is likely my biggest issue (Dragon Combat Overhaul, Civil War Overhaul....), but it's so hard to not use them because they are sooo coool!

Edit: Also I recently discovered the joys of Racemenu's various overlays. My character currently looks like a biker vampire coven used her as a canvas. :D I believe I'd start a character unmarked once I do a SD+ playthrough, and add tattoos for various masters whenever the prompt comes up. Or else, have them added I guess if the scripting comes that far along? :)

I am currently working on finding a solution for scripted hair style changes - even if that means I only have the PC's head shaved as a minimum.

Masters branding and tattoos will come next.

That was the first thing I did when I was prompted for what to change. Seemed like a solid way to start the humiliation. ;)

It'll be cool when it's automatic, but I don't mind setting things myself... especially with tattoos, as it'll probably be impossible to script that in such a way that the tats aren't just completely random.

That was the first thing I did when I was prompted for what to change. Seemed like a solid way to start the humiliation. ;)

It'll be cool when it's automatic, but I don't mind setting things myself... especially with tattoos, as it'll probably be impossible to script that in such a way that the tats aren't just completely random.

Making progress.

I am now able to add a new hairstyle to the Player... but it doesn't show up right away. It does show up in showracemenu but it is displayed on top of normal hairstyles. 

So I now have to find out how to refresh the head after giving a new hairstyle and / or how to remove the previous hair style before adding a new one.

I will give this a fair shot. If I can't make it work, I will revert back to showracemenu for now.

Making progress.

I am now able to add a new hairstyle to the Player... but it doesn't show up right away. It does show up in showracemenu but it is displayed on top of normal hairstyles. 

So I now have to find out how to refresh the head after giving a new hairstyle and / or how to remove the previous hair style before adding a new one.

I will give this a fair shot. If I can't make it work, I will revert back to showracemenu for now.

sorry if i disturb you in a crativ process but may i suggest a mcm option for things like that. some of us spend hours of forging the character and how he should look like, changing it back could be a pain in the as, especialy with high moded characters. eyes disapiering hair is shiny and stuff like that after using racemenu.

Making progress.

sorry if i disturb you in a crativ process but may i suggest a mcm option for things like that. some of us spend hours of forging the character and how he should look like, changing it back could be a pain in the as, especialy with high moded characters. eyes disapiering hair is shiny and stuff like that after using racemenu.

No problem.. I really should make it optional.

The forced changes I am planning should be relatively safe (lip color, eye liner, dirt and change of hair) and will be reversible eventually if I can get them to work.

Even if I go back to the race menu, I will add an MCM option or a popup menu asking if you want to open race menu anyway.

Thanks for the reminder.

Making progress.

That might suck. I have hundreds of hairs. Having to search for my previous hair after the change could take forever if I don't remember the hair number I used.

Thanks for your hard work Skyrimll. I dont want to nitpick or anything like that, but there are some things that bug me.

- not compatible with Prison Overhaul(?), instead going to jail you get enslaved.

- every npc helps you out of your bindings, even other npcs from the faction of your owner

- the leash thing was a bit annoying, but now you can move so freely that the npc doesnt punish you anymore

I've some question to be enslaved by a Khajiit Merchants: Is there any oppurtunity to folle the carawans as a slave? Or will the Carawan stay on their position?

I never tried that.

I suppose you would be standing around when the caravan is set up with tents somewhere.

And when they are traveling, they would drag you along.

The problem would be when they pack up and leave. If that happens why you sleep, you would wake up very far from your Master and you would have to teleport to them to catch up.

I would have to test that.

Making progress.

That might suck. I have hundreds of hairs. Having to search for my previous hair after the change could take forever if I don't remember the hair number I used.

I will make a note to add an option to preserve or restore the original hair style.

Thanks for your hard work Skyrimll. I dont want to nitpick or anything like that, but there are some things that bug me.

- not compatible with Prison Overhaul(?), instead going to jail you get enslaved.

- every npc helps you out of your bindings, even other npcs from the faction of your owner

- the leash thing was a bit annoying, but now you can move so freely that the npc doesnt punish you anymore

Keep in mind that the mod is a work in progress... other than the Prison Overhaul thing, these are known issues which were changed for more convenience while skyrimll works on implementing full solutions. 

I don't know whether the thing with Prison Overhaul is a known issue or not. :)

Thanks for the feedback.

1- I don't have Prison Overhaul at the moment but I will check it out again with recent changes. Maybe there is a faction I can look at to prevent enslavement by guards.

2- That's fixed in the upcoming version. Only NPCs with access to tools from their job will help you. Some will take advantage of you based on their morality and assistance values. Some will just take advantage of you anyway and not help you :)

3- Already working on that. The next version adds ankle chains by default to make you go slow. Escape is more difficult as the master has a better chance to catch up with you since you walk more slowly. Eventually, I will add more whipping or some pain effect if you go out of bounds (sort of like an invisible fence for dogs :) ).