Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I love where you are going with the Falmers.  I have one question or request.  In the Falmer type areas I can foresee a lot of sex happening with part or most of the bodies in some structure that is normally collidable but for some strange reason has a vast molecular change for sex scenes.  Don't know if I'm the only one who has this, don't know who's mod causes this and don't know if it can be fixed, but I'd think having sex with your head or some other part of your body embedded in stone would be sort of uncomfortable. Is there no way to move the scene to an open area instead of moving to the nearest wall, bed, pillar, boulder to stick the players in?  Had one sex scene where my PC was so deep in the ground it made me think, "I've buried people who weren't that deep." 

That's difficult to do without massive edits across all Falmers areas... Unless someone suggests a better solution, you will have to accept some clipping.

NP, every mod has that problem and I've come to expect it.  Don't like it and if I weren't so old, blind and senile I'd learn to animate and fix it myself.

Funny thing is, I have 3ds Max, Maya, gimp, Photo Shop and more, so I think I have all that I need, just not the energy to do it :P

Got finally enslaved. Your bugfixes smooth up SD fine, almost everything seems to work well so far.

I especially like that your master follows you.

Small bug:

When i tried to work for money for the master when i gave him about 200 of the 1500 needed gold the quest failed, but the masters liking switched from -10 to -100 nontheless.

One small request: Is it possible to add a dialogue option to ask your master to remove your ankle bindings when you try to get the gold for your freedom during the intendentured servant quest? After all your master already trusts you somewhat then, and this way you can travel with him easier to an inn or a similiar location trying to earn your freedom through prostitution.

Version 1.03 is out with these changes:

- Renamed zip file to avoid issues with NMM identifying the wrong file
- Updated the mesh of Sanguine Artifact to match the new equip slot for clothing compatibility
- Simplified initialization
:: Add on for DLC and Frostfall activated by default if enabled
:: Default options tweaked
- Removed sex light
- Removed some debug messages
- Master follows PC more easily in case of escape / not long enough yet 
- Clean up of Thugs slave quest
:: Added shortcut to Mistwatch ('Are we there yet?'... nag the Master to get it to work).
- Added Falmer enslavement
:: Basic support for now (no quest yet and no ending except by escaping)
- Changed conditions for release after escape (Help me)
:: New options are based on Assistance and Morality of NPC (need more tests)
:: 'Help me' now works with any NPC while you are on the run
- 'Hungry' and 'Thirsty' options now work with any NPC
- Spriggan quest
:: Infected NPCs can trigger Flowering Spriggan quest. Either exclude them or handle them correctly (host armor missing)

Fixes provided by jonjonzz (Thanks!!)
- If the thug quest is currently running, any new masters (including the one in mistwatch) will not evaluate any of their packages.
- The current patch is not compatible with Devious mods and many other mods due to the way the items are removed from the player upon enslavement.
- Make Vigilants of Stendaar hostile when wearing armor
- Allow quest to progress if the book is found before hearing the magic comment.
- If host armor is unequiped or removed, add it back immediately
:: Check regularly and add it back again if missing (roots grow again)

Two notes on this release:

- Let me know if you still get the wrong Mod name when you install the zip file using NMM (I don't use it myself so I need feedback on that one :) ).

- If you want to enjoy the surprises I prepared for Falmer enslavement, make sure you have Creature anims set up and working properly with SexLab (FNIS creature pack installed and Creature anims allowed in SL MCM menu).

Have fun :)

Got finally enslaved. Your bugfixes smooth up SD fine, almost everything seems to work well so far.

I especially like that your master follows you.

Small bug:

When i tried to work for money for the master when i gave him about 200 of the 1500 needed gold the quest failed, but the masters liking switched from -10 to -100 nontheless.

One small request: Is it possible to add a dialogue option to ask your master to remove your ankle bindings when you try to get the gold for your freedom during the intendentured servant quest? After all your master already trusts you somewhat then, and this way you can travel with him easier to an inn or a similiar location trying to earn your freedom through prostitution.

I added a note about the ankle chains for the next update. I need to overhaul how ankle chains are added and removed.

An issue that is very annoying with this mod is that it doesn't work well with Schlongs of Skyrim - it makes clothes un-equipable once you equip them once, and it probably fucks other things up that I didn't notice.

Any plans on making them compatible?

Are you talking about SD or SD+?

I changed the equip slot for the Sanguine Artifact to fix the issue with clothes. I haven't had any problem wearing and removing clothing with the patch.

I will do a test with SOS next time I have a chance.

This happens when you use the daedric artefact that gets added with Sanguine Debauchery. Because SoS-Armor and this artefact use the same armor slot (52).

An issue that is very annoying with this mod is that it doesn't work well with Schlongs of Skyrim - it makes clothes un-equipable once you equip them once, and it probably fucks other things up that I didn't notice.

Any plans on making them compatible?

Are you talking about SD or SD+?

I changed the equip slot for the Sanguine Artifact to fix the issue with clothes. I haven't had any problem wearing and removing clothing with the patch.

I will do a test with SOS next time I have a chance.

This happens when you use the daedric artefact that gets added with Sanguine Debauchery. Because SoS-Armor and this artefact use the same armor slot (52).

That's fixed in the latest version of SD+ :)

I might not understand what you mean about the ankle chains and cuffs.  They should not just disappear or un-equip just because the escape timer runs out.  What kind of magic is that?  Either need the master's key or help from a "friendly" blacksmith ... no one else would know how to remove chains and cuffs.  If anyone could remove them then so could you and wouldn't need anyone's help!

If SD+ forces the PC to the Racemenu, so i can use only Vanilla-Hairstyles.( SG Hair and Apachii Hair installed) Eyes are comlettly broken (only white)

Race: Nord female

I dont have installed Creature anims,so i cant test the Falmer-Enslavement

That's not a problem from SD+ but a problem from your eyes mod.

Do you have the RaceMenu plugin installed for SKSE? that should help if you really want to see the eyes.

I will get rid of the racemenu altogether soon and change hair, warpaint, and makeup color directly from scripts to feel forced and random. Showing the menu is a temporary thing.

The Hair-changes are permanently. I cant after this use a costum-Hairstyle.

before enslaved i have 329 Hairstyles, after enslavement (racemenu) only 23 Styles.

Im using racemenu v2-1-5

I really doubt enslavement has anything to do with that.

There are two racemenu - a full one (used when you create a character) and a limited one (used by the face sculptor in Riften for example).

I am using the limited version.

Try opening the console and typing: showracemenu

Can you see all the missing options there?

Falmer-Enslavement test.

Its not very stable now, the CTD happens very frequently.

When beat by not only one falmer the note "trip your clother..." shows more than once, looks like all of them want to be your master. And u onlybe able to  have interaction with master. others just stand there and no movement or any action.

When i chose passive option in dialogue, the demerits sometimes increase somethims discrease.

Some messages show on top left screen, i think they are falmer's language? cant understand them ,can u change to english.

Somethimes the whipping will break enslavement.(after whipping my hands free but cant use weapon or magic, and after i did some attack action they willfight me and enslave again.

these are report fo quick test .sorry for poor english.

before enslaved i have 329 Hairstyles, after enslavement (racemenu) only 23 Styles.

Im using racemenu v2-1-5

There are two racemenu - a full one (used when you create a character) and a limited one (used by the face sculptor in Riften for example).

before enslavement i can see all Styles , after enslavement only the Vanilla -Styles (if i change the Race,so i have all Styles)

Falmer-Enslavement test.

Its not very stable now, the CTD happens very frequently.

> When beat by not only one falmer the note "trip your clother..." shows more than once, looks like all of them want to be your master.

That happens in large fights with other NPCs as well. There isn't a lot I can do to fix that as it depends on your machine processing speed and settings for scripting.

When you are enslaved, try opening the console and wait until all messages are done. That will give a chance to scripts to run before too many masters try to enslave you.

> And u onlybe able to  have interaction with master. others just stand there and no movement or any action.

That is normal. Only your master will speak to you. The others will notice you and even use you for their own entertainment as you walk by.

> When i chose passive option in dialogue, the demerits sometimes increase somethims discrease.

That's normal. Each option has a small chance that the opposite reaction will happen. Masters are less predictable that way :)

> Some messages show on top left screen, i think they are falmer's language? cant understand them ,can u change to english.

Falmers speak an ancient language derived from the Ayleids. There will be no translation but I tried to preserve a structure of language in what they say to be lore friendly :)

> Somethimes the whipping will break enslavement.(after whipping my hands free but cant use weapon or magic, and after i did some attack action they willfight me and enslave again.

That's a general issue with SD - I am still working on that. The same happens if you are using Frostfall and stand next to a fire in 3rd person view. Your character will play the 'warming hands' animation and break your chains - but the game will still think you are wearing chains and will not allow you to use your menu.

> these are report fo quick test .sorry for poor english.

Thanks for the feedback!

Im using racemenu v2-1-5

before enslavement i can see all Styles , after enslavement only the Vanilla -Styles (if i change the Race,so i have all Styles)

Well.. if it is caused by enslavement, I don't know what is causing it. I really can't think of a place in the code that could affect the race menu.

I dunno if anyone suggested this yet but there was a mod for oblivion that added npc adventurers to dungeons, maybe they could randomly show up to help you escape the falmer when you are captured?

I am already planning something along those lines. 

They will be random encounters that appear soon after you sleep while being enslaved.

I am thinking of search parties, adventurers, animals, other thugs, etc... to give your master a chance to be killed and break the routine a little bit.

one more thing.I use climates of tamriel.It makes the cave very dark. Maybe can give PC a specific buff allow she can watch when in enslavement by falmer

I removed the automatic light because it didn't fit the new flow anymore.

I will have to think of another way of doing this.

Maybe after sex with falmer they will give you a candlelight effect for 4 game hour  :P .then u should do it again before plunge into darkness

Or I could have the PC covered in glowing mushroom juices.

Think about this , without light u almost cant escape, so everytime you pleasure your master you have limited time to find way. Of couse its easily to solve the darkness by using some enb ro just uninstalling climates of tamriel.But what we need is immersive game.

Glow in the dark substances makes sense. Falmers are saturated with the stuff. Actually, I may even make them glow in the dark too :)

I also noticed food and drinks provided by falmers do not work (force feeding does not work). I will take a look at that too.