Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

after playing with this alittle longer. It may not be a bug but everyone I asked for help just wanted to enslave me!. Man Its like the caste system out here. Once your a slave you always a slave. But the mod played well in general though> I just had a weird issue one time When I ranaway from like 2 different masters. The first one I found out just wanted to enslave me (thought he was gunna  have sex with me for my freedom). The second time I wanted to see if the npc will do something different. The 3rd time I ran away then the master beat me but after that I was stuck. I think its a sexlab framework issue on 1.24 though.  I had a similar issue when I got set free from prison overhual and I was just stuck. I waited for a npc to come by, used the tdf mod speech to re- initiate the sex and then I was good. I guess the game skipped or messed up on a step or script to return me to a right state.

after playing with this alittle longer. It may not be a bug but everyone I asked for help just wanted to enslave me!. Man Its like the caste system out here. Once your a slave you always a slave. But the mod played well in general though> I just had a weird issue one time When I ranaway from like 2 different masters. The first one I found out just wanted to enslave me (thought he was gunna  have sex with me for my freedom). The second time I wanted to see if the npc will do something different. The 3rd time I ran away then the master beat me but after that I was stuck. I think its a sexlab framework issue on 1.24 though.  I had a similar issue when I got set free from prison overhual and I was just stuck. I waited for a npc to come by, used the tdf mod speech to re- initiate the sex and then I was good. I guess the game skipped or messed up on a step or script to return me to a right state.

This is actually the way the original SD does it. Skyrimll has said he's gonna change it (maybe did change it for some NPCs?) but for now that's kinda the way it is.

I didn't especially like this, but it does present interesting opportunities... such as if you have a prostitution mod installed, you can get enslaved by someone in a city, earn enough good will so they let you buy your freedom, then sell your body to earn the coin.

At least, until more changes come along. :)

This is actually the way the original SD does it. Skyrimll has said he's gonna change it (maybe did change it for some NPCs?) but for now that's kinda the way it is.

I didn't especially like this, but it does present interesting opportunities... such as if you have a prostitution mod installed, you can get enslaved by someone in a city, earn enough good will so they let you buy your freedom, then sell your body to earn the coin.

At least, until more changes come along. :)

Yeah it was messed up, but my gold buy out default was set to 500 gold. I had like 530. my douchbag owner took my gold and kept me a slave! although my demerit went in better favor i was able to even join his fraction, still made me want to kill him . kind of immersive though. A real slave owner would do that. Made me hate his guts, in a good way. Kind of reminds me this episode of hercules " the legendary journeys" when this slave sent to fight off as a gladiator was told he can earn enough gold to buy his freedom and his wife. Then the slave owner told him his wife was dead. In spartacus a similar situation happened with spartacus rival quickxis in the beggining. They told him his wife was dead and spartacus finds out shes alive. quickxis like the other slave gladiator didn't care about earning their freedom after they heard their wives died.

Making progress :)

Say hello to your new overlords.

I have a few issues to work out, like changing dialogues to voiceless options and a bug where the dialogue option for your master is there but it is not clickable (never seen that before). So far, Chaurus are friendly so they will not attack you directly if you have Estrus Chaurus installed, I need to think of a workaround to have your master breed you with his favorite pets.

post-159469-0-11971700-1388012177_thumb.png

post-159469-0-64135400-1388012179_thumb.png

Since I am adding a separate line of dialogues for Falmers, this is a good occasion to think about what the Falmers would have you do as a slave.

So... except for the obvious sexual entertainment and chaurus breeding, what would you like to see happen to you as a slave underground?

Mmmmh what about

1) going into the dwemer ruins to retrieve some item they value (like dwemer oil).

2) Collect mushroom in the caves

3) Test their torture istruments

3) Once you have proven your loyalty they may send you out to find someone else to replace you as a slave (more easy to say than done... I know... This is an enslaved mod, not a slavery one)

Well if you're trying to make things fit the lore even slightly the question would be what would a Falmer do? Right? :P They're blind, but their other senses are enhanced. So they likely don't care to force their slave to dance since they can't watch it anyway. They have a history of being cruely deceived and enslaved themselves so are likely quite sadistic. Another question is what would they have access to? Perhaps make use of some of the other Zaz stuff like the "ZaZ - Obejcts Animated\Furo Sequenced" folder or they could lock you in one of those dwemer "chastity belt" with animated plugs once they're done with you! Surely they have some dwemer tech lying around after escaping their enslavement.

Since I am adding a separate line of dialogues for Falmers, this is a good occasion to think about what the Falmers would have you do as a slave.

So... except for the obvious sexual entertainment and chaurus breeding, what would you like to see happen to you as a slave underground?

How about... having the Falmer (them being the -one- kind of creature you'd expect the most beastly and carnal-base scenarios) be the ones to flip the whole -be my shadow for no reason whatsoever-? For instance, the falmer could actually take it easier on the player and instead of just have the player be a static toy, they would attempt to strike a deal. For example, wear a single piece of gear, say a collar from them, and they will allow you to go out and do stuff on their behalf? Perhaps find things they may need or whatever. As for that piece of gear, a collar in my example, it could have some weird enchantment that would give you a debuf of some description when worn in the world above, and also make it really hard to remove, so the player is free to wander off but they would have a reason to actually go back, instead of having this whole system be just a super-easy way to escape enslavement.

It may sound a little better in my head than what I can describe in English lol, and perhaps too complex, but hey it'd be fun :P

-Now that aside I have a question, Sky. That known bug that can break SexLab or something that requires a SexLab reset from the MCM, if I do encounter that bug and reset SL, will I lose progress in any other mods that are SexLab driven? or maybe my "diary" stats? or... what would be the biggest downside to having to restart it? because I've always loved Sanguine's Debauchery, and I am so itching to try it out, specially with your patch since now I'm starting over completely and my game is the most stable it has been in forever... But at the same time I am running quite a few other SL mods and it would be awful if I had to lose all my stats, configs. and progress just for one silly bug D:

I guess a slightly better question would be, do you have any clues how to go about fixing that bug? and if so, how far are you from achieving that? Asking because if you're close to solving it, it may be a better idea to just hold off on the download and be patient. But if you're not close to that, I may just say eff it and give in to the itch of playing it lol

Apologies for the long post and all the questions... it's just I'm really interested but having played Skyrim for so long with so many mods I am extremely cautious now lol.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Suggestion kinda sorta ninja'd by shinji72 up there :P

Nah you made a good point about them maybe being a bit more subtle with their treachery! They were tricked by the dwemer into thinking they were being saved by them only to be enslaved and force fed toxic shrooms that permanently blinded them and all of their future generations. It kind of makes sense that they would lead you to beleive they were making you some sort of deal that grants you freedom only for it to turn out being far worse than you anticipated :lol:

I like the suggestions people are making in regard to the Falmer making the player wear some device, either for torture or as a sign of ownership. Instead of putting her in a collar, perhaps something from Devious Devices? I don't know if you can put custom effects on those devices, but it'd be cool if they tormented the player in some way, and it got worse the higher her arousal goes. So, not only would she have to do some task for the Falmer, but she'd be getting constantly horny from the device and having to relieve herself in some way, lest she be unable to continue.

Back to how to integrate the Chaurus, perhaps a Falmer master would, instead of wanting money for the player's freedom, ask her for a number of Chaurus eggs? He's not necessarily telling her how to get the eggs, so that way if you don't have Estrus Chaurus you can go around and simply try to find them. But if you do, well.... ;)

Thanks for the feedback.

For now, I added a simplified version of the usual dialogues, with less words and a couple of twists.

I need to find something for other falmers to say or do, as they will be most likely excluded from most of other SL mods (such as prostitution ones).

If that works, I will release it as it is. 

There is one catch for now - there will be no 'safe' way to end enslavement. That is - at this point - Falmer enslavement is forever, with escape being the only way out. I sort of like that lack of options actually :)

Regarding the bug that breaks SL - I don't know that SD is causing it. I was running multiple sexlab mods in parallel, with a few updates along the way. It is very well possible my build was broken elsewhere. 

I have been testing SD+ next to a handful of SexLab mods so far and I haven't experienced the breakdown yet. 

That said, if you have to reset SexLab for whatever reason, you will certainly lose your sex diary, so be careful using this on a serious save game. So save.. backup ... the usual :)

Okay, thanks :D Well no reason to keep waiting then :P going to install it all and hope for the best :D

In regards to the falmer enslavement, what do you mean? You mean if you were to follow the "wear a device" suggestion? If so, it should be pretty similar to the other enslavement scenarios, or rather, it could be. When the falmer offers you this deal, you can either accept the deal and keep it "friendly", or refuse, and have the falmer treat you like any other master, disgusted by your lack of cooperation in a situation where you really had a -good- and a -bad- choice. In their minds anyway.

Hey, as much as I like the ideas about this entire Falmer stuff (and the fact that Falmers can enslave you now, loving it!)... please don't make it the ONLY option as a slave to be forced to wear a device like a chastity belt.

I already figured out that there are several people who are really fond of this entire Devious Devices stuff. But I'd prefer sticking to the basic "(sex) slave" idea of getting owned by a master like a pet, showing you your position by forcing you to wear a collar. And of course shackles to keep you down.

Don't get me wrong, power to the people who like chastity belts and all that. I just think that this is a rather distinctive fetish that does not get shared by everyone, e.g. to me it'd even be a major turn-off seeing my character walking around in a metal panty. And this would really cross out this entire (potentially hot) Falmer enslavement stuff for me if this would be the only way to get that.

Now to my ideas about what the Falmers could make their new toy do:

1) Of course the first and most obvious idea would be fleshly cravings. Considering that the Falmer live in the darkness and barely get any fun in their caves they could enjoy catching the PC to have sex.

2) A special Falmer thingy but still somewhat obvious: Breeding with their other pets, the Chaurus. We already have the animations for that. So maybe they could give you the task of having sex with them and - as someone already mentioned before - gather the eggs to bring them to your owner. Maybe each time after you finished the sex act it could add a certain (or random) amount of Chaurus eggs to your inventory and you have to gather and bring him X eggs to finish the task.

3) The Falmer always live in those little "villages", right? Sometimes they consist of only three sheds, sometimes the villages are a little bigger and even have an enclosure for the Chaurus or prey they caught (think of the Falmer/Chaurus hive under the basement of that lighthouse). Maybe there could be some kind of cell detection script similar to that of the "Find a cage whenever Master goes to sleep" thingy that detects those villages. Your Falmer master could force you to enter any shed of a village where he ties you down so you can't leave for the time being. Then the Falmer could give you tasks aside from mating, such as cleaning Chaurus barn or cooking their meals (the ingredients would automatically get added to your inventory and they would loosen your shackles a bit so that you could fulfil your task). So more or less the tasks of a "maid".

Those are just some of my ideas, don't know if they are actually realisable but I already love the Falmer enslavement. :)

I love where you are going with the Falmers.  I have one question or request.  In the Falmer type areas I can foresee a lot of sex happening with part or most of the bodies in some structure that is normally collidable but for some strange reason has a vast molecular change for sex scenes.  Don't know if I'm the only one who has this, don't know who's mod causes this and don't know if it can be fixed, but I'd think having sex with your head or some other part of your body embedded in stone would be sort of uncomfortable. Is there no way to move the scene to an open area instead of moving to the nearest wall, bed, pillar, boulder to stick the players in?  Had one sex scene where my PC was so deep in the ground it made me think, "I've buried people who weren't that deep." 

My apologies... I have to delay the update until tomorrow.

I was trying to fix the Help Me / release dialogues and I was running around in circles, only to find out that I was editing similar dialogues in the wrong quest.

I will have to assess the damage to the enslavement quest and fix the right dialogues tomorrow.

For now, time for bed (3am is quite enough).

I love where you are going with the Falmers.  I have one question or request.  In the Falmer type areas I can foresee a lot of sex happening with part or most of the bodies in some structure that is normally collidable but for some strange reason has a vast molecular change for sex scenes.  Don't know if I'm the only one who has this, don't know who's mod causes this and don't know if it can be fixed, but I'd think having sex with your head or some other part of your body embedded in stone would be sort of uncomfortable. Is there no way to move the scene to an open area instead of moving to the nearest wall, bed, pillar, boulder to stick the players in?  Had one sex scene where my PC was so deep in the ground it made me think, "I've buried people who weren't that deep." 

That's difficult to do without massive edits across all Falmers areas... Unless someone suggests a better solution, you will have to accept some clipping.

Hey again. :)

I have a little question. Earlier i have wrote that i have problems with the spriggans because i used a costum race for the khajits the subrace dagi raht, now my question is, is it possible to edit datas that i can use the dagi raht race? Or is it to complex? As i know the "owner" of the dagi raht race work on a new mod and i think she dont want do work on this race more.

Im not so good in modding but if you can me say how i can fix the race so i can make it "spriggan-compatible"... after i read a lot of tutorials for modding for sure. xD