Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Reading these posts has led me to a concern. If joining your captors adds you to their faction, and that faction becomes no longer hostile, is there a way to leave the faction or do you have to use a console command to do so? If so, what command and what are the codes for the factions?

Yeah, I avoid joining a faction at all costs because it seems permanent. It would be nice if there was a way out of their faction without using the console. Also, if I join their faction, it would be nice if they gave you "loyalty" missions, like bringing them a new slave, or killing rivals of theirs, or maybe just banging their crew from time to time. Something. Perhaps failure to do so will result in the abduction/rape of your spouse. They could capture you 2 in your sleep, and you could wake up in a cage somewhere, and see them ramming your wife or something as punishment for not obeying their demands. Or maybe a classic whipping.

Still waiting for companions to be properly enslaved. Or is that a SD2 thing?

Simply the sex animation won't start. I can see the messages in the upper right corner... but the undressing and the animations do no start... The owner keeps going around. The mod doesn't break. After the scene ends everything return to normal, as if the sex scene actually happened. Saddly, it didn't show up.

Consider I have update Zaz animation pack to 0.552. And of course I don't use devious devices

Did you try resetting SexLab from the MCM menu after you upgraded?

I'll try this as soon as I get home.. but frankly never needed this for the other upgrade.

Hello !

Nice mod you did, thank you for your work.

I have the same issue as Shinji72, no animation at all, just people walking around, and didn't find any clue in the topic...

Did you find a way to solve this ?

Thanks again,

Simply the sex animation won't start. I can see the messages in the upper right corner... but the undressing and the animations do no start... The owner keeps going around. The mod doesn't break. After the scene ends everything return to normal, as if the sex scene actually happened. Saddly, it didn't show up.

Consider I have update Zaz animation pack to 0.552. And of course I don't use devious devices

I'll try this as soon as I get home.. but frankly never needed this for the other upgrade.

Hello !

I have the same issue as Shinji72, no animation at all, just people walking around, and didn't find any clue in the topic...

Thanks again,

Did you try what I suggested? Reset SexLab from its own menu?

If that doesn't help, then there is an issue between SD+ and SexLab 1.51... it will take me a while to fix that. I am in teh middle of too many changes. I can't afford spending time chasing after ghosts from SexLab in addition to my current updates.

I will take a look at SexLab 1.51 after I am happy with the current change to SD+ with DA compatibility.

Make sure you have 'Gold for the wicked' checked in your Sanguine menu to enable whoring and dance options.

it was unchecked ! now i checked it... tonight i'll try again to play the slave and see if i cna get some new interaction :)

For a good way to kill your master, try Giants :) Walk to a Giants camp with your master following you and let them stomp him/her...

that's a great idea... so next time i'll choose as masters the bandits close to a giants camp... :)

so in case i can't get enough money to buy my freedom i'll visit the giants ;)

thanks a lot ! your mod is awesome !

Reading these posts has led me to a concern. If joining your captors adds you to their faction, and that faction becomes no longer hostile, is there a way to leave the faction or do you have to use a console command to do so? If so, what command and what are the codes for the factions?

I managed to join my master yesterday, i loved the three options at the moment of joining. Like for a stockholm syndrome my PG would have chosen "I would like to continue to serve you as my master". But I was quite sick of seeing her enslaved.

I saved before the release so I will be able to try all three options. 

It seems that now all the bandits of skyrim are friendly to me, so I think I will reload and chose to be set free instead.

At this point I can say to have tried all the possibilities of this mod and they work quite well.

The only two issues i noticed are:

1 - Getting killed by animals does not take you to dreamworld but in a continuous bleeding state while the animals attack you.

2 - getting killed by several mages using magic still has some issues, also being killed by an arrow from the distance sometimes has, (I think it is when master is not able to reach you phisically). but this could be solved by the new DA integration.

A question: how do you think to integrate the dreamwold death with DA? will it be one of the options or it will stay just as a chance when sleeping? 

I'd love to have more dialogue options with sanguine, in the end he is the master of al masters, you should be able to have the "master" options with him too, at least the "shall I dance for you" or "passive" reply. (but maybe it is complicated).

I just want to say, I'm looking forward to the SD+&DA version. Keep up the good work.

Integration with DA is coming along nicely.

I currently have three DA sub-quests going: Enslavement, Spriggan host and Dreamworld visit.

There is an issue with DA itself that I am trying to fix. Under certain conditions, you can find your PC stuck in bleedout mode with no control over your own actions.

I still have to add some conditions to the quests to link them back to visits to dreamworld and to the MCM options of SD (manual install or after A Night to Remember).

Hopefully, I will have a beta version available next week and a release the week after.

Yeah Yeah... it's a mess.  :lol: 
I've still haven't tried to reset the framework via the mcm menu. So I can tell for sure... but i'm a bit skeptical... because it's working for other mods with no need of a reset.

Then I'll add DA... but will be Goubo Defeat still be compatible. His mod is for post defeat scenarios (which would conflict) or a post rape scenarios (which maybe with some tweaking, won't create issues)?

We'll see... Anyway this is one of the main pleasures to be a mod user... Work hard to make a uberlist of 1000 mods to work together!

I just want to say, I'm looking forward to the SD+&DA version. Keep up the good work.

+1

I'm waiting for that too, not only because of the potential future development but also because we'll be able to "uncheck" the options we don't like (creatures, dreamworld, whatever)

So much potential in these mods, so little time :D

With your update... Sexlab framework update and maybe Goubo new defeat... our plate wil be very full in the coming weeks!

Since SD+ is still untested with SexLab 1.51, you may have to choose which mod to update :)

No doubt, my PG deserves to kneel before having sex, so SD+DA will have the priority! :D

hi, thanks again for your kindness.

i have one more question, for Skyrimll i think, but should anybody know the answer (s)he's welcome... :)

the configuration says that the "K" key triggers the automatic enslavement, but it doesn't work in my game...
when i press it, nothing happens. it's not a real problem, when i decide i want to play the slave i set the health pergentage for checking enslavement to 95%, then i go visiting some potential slaver wearing something with no armor rating, don't even try to defend myself, so as i get 1 or 2 hits i get enslaved... anyway, if anybody has the answer would be nice knowing why the key doesn't work for me... (i know i'm a curious girl :P )

second... and this is certainly for Skyrimll since you told you...

'Indentured servant' has issues at this point. I will revisit it when I rewrite the whole master/slave interaction.

i might have a suggestion... please consider i'm not a modder, i have no idea about what can be done and what can't... so please if i suggest the impossible don't laugh nor get mad at me... ;)

my idea is that you could consider Indentured Servant a kind of alternative to Slavery... when you have no money (such as at the beginning of the game or after being robbed) you might offer yourself in servitude to almost any NPC in Skyrim (such as farmers, inn keepers, miners, woodmills, etc.) it wouldn't be real slavery since i would be payed for you work (not too much or it gets too convenient) but you are anyway considered a low being and your boss might try to take advantage of the situation... so he might ask you for sex (for example) you are not a slave so you can freely say yes or no but...

1) if you say no you will probably lose your job (let's say 80%... or you can make it configurable via MCM)
2) if you say yes, your boss will ask for it more often and eventually (s)he might ask you to have sex also with other people in order for you (and him/her) to earn more money... again you can say no but with the same consequences as above...

you could also consider the possibility, if you say no, that before dismissing you, your boss rapes you anyway...

if you like making things difficoult... you might add that, if you get fired for saying no to your boss and later you ask him/her for a job again, you can no longer say no to him/her... and get to do it immediately to thank him/her for the kindness of giving you your old job back... :)

OK... that's all (at least for now) let me know if you like the idea, i'd be happy to help you since as i said i love your work and even if i can't mod at all i have a naughty (maybe perverted) mind... LOL :D

oh... one last thing... i've read the latest posts and everybody is talking about SD+DA... what is DA ? another mod, i suppose, but i couldn't figure out which one it might be... and reading the almost 150 pages of this topic would take me months since english isn't my mother languages and i'm kinda slow in reading it...

Hello !

Thanks again,

Did you try what I suggested? Reset SexLab from its own menu?

If that doesn't help, then there is an issue between SD+ and SexLab 1.51... it will take me a while to fix that. I am in teh middle of too many changes. I can't afford spending time chasing after ghosts from SexLab in addition to my current updates.

I will take a look at SexLab 1.51 after I am happy with the current change to SD+ with DA compatibility.

Well, that actually worked, thanks !

I was able to answer my own question with a little research. Looks like you have to use the console to remove yourself from a faction after joining it. So my next question is what are the exact factions that can be joined as part of the slavery quest? Knowing will allow me to reset the status when/if I escape.

[...]

my idea is that you could consider Indentured Servant a kind of alternative to Slavery... when you have no money (such as at the beginning of the game or after being robbed) you might offer yourself in servitude to almost any NPC in Skyrim (such as farmers, inn keepers, miners, woodmills, etc.) it wouldn't be real slavery since i would be payed for you work (not too much or it gets too convenient) but you are anyway considered a low being and your boss might try to take advantage of the situation...

[...]

oh... one last thing... i've read the latest posts and everybody is talking about SD+DA... what is DA ? another mod, i suppose, but i couldn't figure out which one it might be... and reading the almost 150 pages of this topic would take me months since english isn't my mother languages and i'm kinda slow in reading it...

Major snippage to keep things managable. First point: technically an "indentured servant" is someone who is working to pay off an existing debt. So it makes no sense to fire them, as they have already been paid. It would be more correct to call your idea simply "servant", but then I am not sure what the difference is from vanilla jobs other than your employer will now ask for sex?

DA = Death Alternative. You can find the mod on the nexus. Basically it is a framework for kicking off scripts and quests when a player is defeated and would have been killed in vanilla skyrim. The mod will go through its list of alternatives for death, and pick the highest priority alternative (or pick one of several at equal priority) to death to apply to the character. It is set up as a framework for modders, and Prison Overhaul already has a plugin to add being arrested if the town guard or citizens defeat you in combat. It has a lot of potential as there are several mods here that deal with the player being defeated and/or captured. Instead of each mod trying to handle being defeated themselves and conflicting with each other the DA framework should allow them all to play nicely with each other. Also it seems that handling player death/bleed out is a difficult problem, so no reason each modder should have to do that work themselves.

From what I have seen so far:

PO is integrated already.

SD+ and Arachnophobia are looking at integrating.

Submit and Defeat have not said anything about integrating, though it would be nice if they did from an interoperatibility standpoint. But we can always hope. :)

until skymill puts out a version that integrates with DA, does anyone have advice on how to set up SD+ and DA's mcm menus so that they will play nice with each other?  Or, play nice as much as possible. 

Hey, just getting into these great mods but got a problem with the versions (hit it also in Prison Overhaul).

With the mods being interdependant and picky on the versions, is they any place where the older versions are kept??

Also, which older versions would I need to get this one, SD+, to work?  I assume Sexlab 1.39b (that seems to be the best one), but what about Zaz animation?

Thanks.

Submit and Defeat have not said anything about integrating, though it would be nice if they did from an interoperatibility standpoint. But we can always hope. :)

I kinda hope not. Not everyone uses or wants to use DA and I hope there will be at least some mods left that aren't dependent on it.

until skymill puts out a version that integrates with DA, does anyone have advice on how to set up SD+ and DA's mcm menus so that they will play nice with each other? Or, play nice as much as possible.

I doubt it. They are both death alternative mods.

I can't think of a way to make them coexist - that is why I am rewriting parts of SD+ to work on top of DA.

Major snippage to keep things managable. First point: technically an "indentured servant" is someone who is working to pay off an existing debt. So it makes no sense to fire them, as they have already been paid. It would be more correct to call your idea simply "servant", but then I am not sure what the difference is from vanilla jobs other than your employer will now ask for sex?

actually none... was just to make those jobs a bit more "risky" and non so much remunerative (you would get payed  a certain amount a day, not for every piece of wood of vegetable you deliver) also... vanilla jobs seems a bit "strange" to me... you go to a farmer... collect HIS products, then sell HIS protuts to HIM and you get payed more then if you take them to the city and sell them to an inn... a bit crazy, don't you think ?

DA = Death Alternative. You can find the mod on the nexus. Basically it is a framework for kicking off scripts and quests when a player is defeated and would have been killed in vanilla skyrim. The mod will go through its list of alternatives for death, and pick the highest priority alternative (or pick one of several at equal priority) to death to apply to the character. It is set up as a framework for modders, and Prison Overhaul already has a plugin to add being arrested if the town guard or citizens defeat you in combat. It has a lot of potential as there are several mods here that deal with the player being defeated and/or captured. Instead of each mod trying to handle being defeated themselves and conflicting with each other the DA framework should allow them all to play nicely with each other. Also it seems that handling player death/bleed out is a difficult problem, so no reason each modder should have to do that work themselves.

From what I have seen so far:

PO is integrated already.

SD+ and Arachnophobia are looking at integrating.

oh... OK, thanks for the clarificatins :) i had installed DA but then removed it because it always took me ages to "die" and then the result was almost always the same... maybe i had configured it badly, don't know... but if DA gets integrated to all this mods i like then i could give it a 2nd chance (SD+ PO are my favourite mods and the first 2 i downloaded when i discovered this site... :) )