View File

Skyrim, a land torn apart by civil war. Dragons attack villages at daytime, taking the struggleing farmers their homes and cattle. Vampires and Werewolfs raid at nighttime, making hardy men fear the night again. The roads are in the hands of bandits and every cave and cementy is infested by the undead. - But you have the all-protecting bedroll! The pillow-fortress of tight sleep! The holy bed of restedness! Just lay down into the fluffy sheets and nothing will harm you, for hours and days.

Until now! Dangerous Nights 2 will turn the nights of Skyrim into a dangerously-arousing entertainment for all adventurers and vermin out there!

Key Features:

+ random chance to be suprised in your sleep

+ chances depending on your sleep location

+ the longer you sleep the higher the chance

+ full follower support - will they be victims or attackers?

+ let a follower take the guard for the night

+ NPCs can be choosen from the surroundings

+ immersive NPC spawn from a long list of presets

+ spells to mark mod added homes and follower

+ set your custom save rooms where night attacks don't make sense

Night Attacks:

During yor sleep, there is a chance of being the target a night attack. The chance is calculated exponentially depending on the type of location you are sleeing in. As a result a night attack is almost certain in longer sleep sessions. The attacker can eigher be NPCs close around, your own follower or randomly spawned NPCs that fit into the location, including various animals.

Guard:

You can give one of your follower the order to stand guard at night and warn you on incoming attackers. But it might happen that your guard wants a piece of the jucy cake called dovahkiin for itself. Or, when unsatisfied, the guard might agree on some nightly fun with the dark strangers. But beware, your guard also can fall asleep on duty or be ambushed! Safty is never certain.

MCM:

Most functions and aspects can be configured in the MCM. The option should be self-explaining.
In the "Debug" tab you have acess to three exclusive spells to fix problems with mod-added stuff:

1. The follower spell: Mod-added follower are not in the appropriate faction and can't be found by DN2. Hitting them with this spell fixes that.
  2. The custom home spell: Not all mod-added player homes come with the appropiate keyword. Cast this spell in such a home's bedroom to save it as custom home.
  3. The save spell: The cell you cast this spell in will be ignored from DN2. This is for very secure player homes or places where night attacks are not wanted.

DN2 supports up to 4 followers, 10 custom homes and 10 custom save-locations. They are all displayed in the "Debug" tab of the mcm and can be deleted individually.

Installation:

Manual: Drop the content of the archieve into you Skyrim\Data folder

Recommended: Use NMM or MO

Update:

I recommend to update with a clean safe because of the huge changes to the previous version!
1. Start your game and safe.
2. Close the game and deinstall the old version
3. Start your game and load the safe from 1.
4. Wait 2 in-game hours.
5. Save and close the game again.
6. Install the new version.
7. From now on only load the safe made in 5. or newer ones

Requirements:

Sexlab Framework
Sexlab Aroused
Fus-Roh-Do(h) - Silent Voice

Credits:

Ashal for SexLab Framework

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/14/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS, SexLabFramework, SL Aroused, Fuz Ro D-oh
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ha, that sounds really good! Wish I'd find my harddrive again. Because searching installing the whole game and my must-have mods again + Sexlab whicH I had nnever installed so far...that is too mutch action ath the moment. Maybe when I come back to actually playing Skyrim I give this a try.

Who knows...maybe there will already be the feature included that the PC gets kidnapped. :angel:

I would really like that. :cool:

Yeah, kidnapping your companions as well would be a cool idea, even if they are only restrained on Zaz devices and shown in the background. Or, maybe everyone's kidnapped, and they're returned at different times, some days and weeks after you've returned, with the assumption they've been made use of in that time.

You could expand it any number of ways like that.

gonna try it!

i love this idea and if you can get an integration for SD and getting enslaved after getting raped in the woods... hell, that will be AWESOME!

even a simple binding procedure(after the rape or simple robbery), like the one on Submit atm will work, and when you are struggling to get off the bindings, the thief will try to run away with all your loot!

Under your future plans you said you may make a way for the PC to be kidnapped.  Maybe you could make it so spouse and/or followers could be kidnapped too.

this sound very interesting.

also, realistic needs is THE perfect synergy for this mod. :)

Yep, there were a lot of people wanting something like this.  I like the idea, but why do people want their stuff stolen?  I've seen this in other mods and I don't get it.  If you can definitely get your stuff back, then it seems like a good encouragement to go after the person who took it and get your revenge.  Are the items gone for good?  That would be rough.  You'd have to be very careful you don't lose certain items.  I usually only carry my favorite items or valuables that I'll sell first chance I get.  Will there be an option in MCM so you don't get robbed?  That would be nice.

This mod seems like it has potential.  Thanks.

This mod sounds very fun. :3 Keep working on it, I can't wait to see this fleshed out! Joburg had this back in the Lovers system, and it was the -primary- reason I kept Joburg around. Thank you for resurrecting one of my favorites!

Seems to work as advertised....tried in a inn and worked almost every time at 100%, however it was much less reliable in an dungeon because you can't sleep with enemies near and I believe that makes them too far away for the mod to work (you still get the comment..."you get grabbed from behind", but no one is there and no animation starts).

All in all a really good start to this mod.

At first thank you all! This is a great response :D

But first thinks first, has anybody already tested the mod successfully? Before I turn to future projects I want to make sure the basics work as intended.

I like where you're going with this, especially the first three items listed under future plans. Will having a house full of followers decrease the chance of being victimized?

That was the idea, when the player is not around but has a follower at his home the chance of a robbery decreases, but not to much. Even follower go to sleep or out for a drink. And it would be to easy to make your house safe, because you get your housecarls as gifts.

Yep, there were a lot of people wanting something like this.  I like the idea, but why do people want their stuff stolen?  I've seen this in other mods and I don't get it.  If you can definitely get your stuff back, then it seems like a good encouragement to go after the person who took it and get your revenge.  Are the items gone for good?  That would be rough.  You'd have to be very careful you don't lose certain items.  I usually only carry my favorite items or valuables that I'll sell first chance I get.  Will there be an option in MCM so you don't get robbed?  That would be nice.

This mod seems like it has potential.  Thanks.

I did not decide yet, if item are retrievable or not. Maybe everything over a certain value, which would be everything important. You ask why? Because it´s immersive and otherwise too easy. As you said, you find tons of weapons, armour and other stuff only to sell it for gold you can´t really spent, not because you can´t buy, but need nothing. Everything good you get from boss enemys. My house is always full with things i deem too good to sell but too bad to use. And the whole game there is no need for a second armour or weapon. It would be a interesting thing to lose all you were carrying and have a new start to some degree. And i guess a lot of people here would like to have a real reason to prostitute their character to buy new equipment before going after the bandits. ;)

I'm not so keen on just anybody being able to go and rape you, I'd rather it be limited to hostiles, so here's hoping you add that option in!

That makes no sense to me. You have no "natural" enemys in a town. There is no hostile. I only could move a generic bandit to you from any other cell. But that seems to me like brute forcing. I like the subtly way.

I am very surprised that everyone is so excited about the kidnap idea :D

It was just a vision of mine and I haven´t done any research on it yet, but if it is so desired I maybe give it a higher priority. :)

Hey Guffel, what about tying rapes-in-town to arousal? If there's someone with high arousal around, and they walk by the house, they might think about breaking in and getting some?

Or, you could just use that as the reason, but choose any random villager to rape. But, it'd be cool if there were explanations for this. And, if it is rape, then it'd be neat if there where dialogue options later (after the event) that you could accuse or start a fight or something. Or demand money from... :)

Anyway, I haven't tried it yet, but I intend to.

I'm not so keen on just anybody being able to go and rape you, I'd rather it be limited to hostiles, so here's hoping you add that option in!

That makes no sense to me. You have no "natural" enemys in a town. There is no hostile. I only could move a generic bandit to you from any other cell. But that seems to me like brute forcing. I like the subtly way.

I'm not talking about moving a hostile to you, I'm talking about an option to limit it so only enemies are able to initiate sleep rape. In town, you should be pretty safe. A random person isn't going to intrude on your room at a reputable inn and rape you in the middle of civilized society where crimes are reportable and punishable by imprisonment or death, especially if they are otherwise morally upright characters. But trying to sleep out in the wilderness, or in the middle of a hostile fort, where you're surrounded by cutthroats and brigands, you bet your buns one of those criminals are gonna try to intrude on your privates if they found a defenseless vixen snoozing away.

Seems to work as advertised....tried in a inn and worked almost every time at 100%, however it was much less reliable in an dungeon because you can't sleep with enemies near and I believe that makes them too far away for the mod to work (you still get the comment..."you get grabbed from behind", but no one is there and no animation starts).

All in all a really good start to this mod.

Good to hear that is works. :)

I can asure you that the mod works way beyond the "too near to sleep" dictance. So it must be something diffrent, when you get the "grabbed from behind" message the mod already found an actor but... i don´t know... maybe a sleeping draugr with disabled movement or so. But I´ll look into this. I can say I tested the mod successfully in a dungeon with draugrs.