SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

There is a sort of punchlist of things that if we can get them out of the way, would fix all of this. By "we" I of course mean you Arma, if you're up to it.

1. The reset.kf included in sexout needs adjusted to use the penis bone. If that one file is changed so the bone is placed in an erect position, that should fix the "limp dick" problem with the sexout animations that don't use it. Arma, do you think you can do this?

2. The meshes included in sexout for Breezes and Roberts need whatever adjustments you've made to them here. This would mean users no longer need to download these "patches." Can I include them in the sexout download?

3. Eventually it would be nice indeed if all the existing animations were replaced. If we do #1 and #2 though, they do not need to be, except to fix alignment issues.

1 like this

post-125769-0-19301800-1389894106_thumb.gif

reset.rar

2 yes of course

3 It will take time

Edit:

J'aimerai bien corrigé tous c'est petits défauts pour continuer à faire des animations

I would like to correct these minor flaws to continue to make animations

Sorry I figured if it were included into sexout it would just replace the current reset.kf. My bad I guess?

One more thing I've noticed though, I think you have set the male genitalia higher than it's meant to be, it's almost the exact same position as a female wearing a strap-on now, which doesn't really line up properly. Also the penis seems to be smaller now on animations without a penis bone?

Just doing some testing for you, I'd like for these animations to work flawlessly with the older ones, so they can be incorporated fully  :)

Je sais ce fichier est pour prideslayer !

I know this file is for prideslayer!

No they don't go back to the regular non-sex flaccid position, they just don't reset.

The animated penis is actually a completely different shape and size to the un-animated one. If the first animation you play is an older one, it seems to be fine. Whenever one of these new ones play THAT animation also plays fine. However afterwards the penis doesn't revert back to it's normal size or position it still gets stuck in whatever the older pose was.

For some poses it is probably easy to miss but, I spent a while doing Sarah Lyons over and over (fun) to test it out. It is definitely not resetting. (Also and this is a minor point. But on the Sarah Lyons character the face animation gives her a weird hole in her chin. Not a major issue though as I can't seem to get anyone else to produce it)

Shardoom, that was my intention, yes -- to just replace the existing reset.kf.

So being out of position is one thing, not 'resetting' is another. A reset, with that file in place, will mean a normal erect penis. Are you saying they go flaccid?

Bonjour! Super les animations :)

Je n'arrive pas à installer correctement le pénis animé. On dirait que la texture s'étire à l'infinie. As-tu une idée pourquoi cela arrive?

===========

Hello! Great animations :) 

I cannot properly install the animated penis. Looks like the texture stretches to infinity and beyond... Do you have any idea why it streches like that??

Cheers and thanks :D

Jezzy, it sounds like you don't have the skeleton installed. Is your sexout install up to date? Download and reinstall sexout core, and make sure you let it install the skeleton files.

Bingo, thanks for the help Prideslayer. Problem solved.

The animations are simply amazing! Great work! Unfortunately I was stupid enough to just overwrite all the animations with these new ones, and Doc Michel got stuck in an infinite masturbation loop (even beyond death!) so im downloading the old male masturbation resource again I guess. Besides that, awesome work!

peut être devriez vous supprimer le fichier recharger la partie sauvegarder et réinstaller !

sinon ouvrez la console tapez sélectionnez doc mitchel tapez pickidle ou même resetai

sinon je ne vois pas désolé !

may be you should delete the file save and reload the game reinstall!
otherwise open the console type select doc mitchel type pickidle or even resetai
otherwise I do not know sorry!

Pouvez vous testez ce fichier s'il vous plait ?

Pour persos féminin

pour vous équiper pendant sexe !

Il en faut pour tout le monde

Can you test this file please?

For female characters

to equip you for sex!

It takes for everyone

indispensable : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/54-sexoutclothingevalesp/

Adds two penis equippable female characters in fridge doc mitchel

Amra72_Futanari.rar

The animations are simply amazing! Great work! Unfortunately I was stupid enough to just overwrite all the animations with these new ones, and Doc Michel got stuck in an infinite masturbation loop (even beyond death!) so im downloading the old male masturbation resource again I guess. Besides that, awesome work!

As the guy said, try resetai. But if it doesn't work try disable/enable and kill/resurrect as well.

It's a general Sexout bug, I got it long before this mod came out.

Amra, wonderful work. This really adds to the quality of sexout.

I look forward to every new release. If I may recommend, I haven't seen it yet, could there be a sitting masturbation for females with her eyes closed and mouth slightly open and doing it slowly? Or curled up in a ball? Just wondering.

Also, will you be working on super mutants at any point? If so, is stomach bulge possible?

Merci!

Pour l'animation de la femme c'ést prévue.

Je travaille actuellement sur l'animation d'un Gecko mais c'est curieux il me semble bien grand, de la taille d'un personnage est ce normal ?

Thank you!
To animate the woman is expected.
I am currently working on an animation of a Gecko but it is curious it seems very great, the size of a character is this normal?