SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Your animations can be added by prideslayer if you ask him he will add the modder resource animations to the Sexout NG framework.

Like the animations of D_manXX2. In the next update of Sexout NG.

français

Vos animations peuvent être ajoutés par prideslayer si vous lui demandez, il va ajouter les animations de ressources de modder le cadre Sexout NG.

Comme les animations de D_manXX2. Dans la prochaine mise à jour de Sexout NG.

I have nothing to ask!

Et vous avez raison ce n'est pas une compétition.

I will add the animations to sexout core if we can sort out the penis issue.

If the reset.kf did not work, I believe the only solution is going to be fixing all the animation files so they reset it at the end. Or replacing *all* the sexout animations with new ones that do use the bone.

I realize both of those options are a lot of work, so it would be much easier to figure out why the reset.kf does not work, and fix it.

Malheureusement je crains que cela ne soit pas possible, mais suffirait de créer un codom dont on puisse s'équiper.

Attention avec les animations de ressources pour les modeurs soit vous ajoutez l'animation dans un nouveau slot et vous crée un nouvel esp avec un topic pour lancer l'animation soit vous attendez tout simplement que celles-ci soit ajoutée à sexoutNG au cas ou prideslayer décide de le faire!

Ne remplacez pas les anciennes animations par les animations sans numéros elles risqueraient de ne pas être alignées!

=============

Unfortunately I fear that this is not possible, but enough to create a codom which we can equip.

Careful with animations resources for modders is adding animation to a new slot and you create a new esp with a topic to start the animation you just wait for them to be added to sexoutNG in case prideslayer decides to do!
Do not replace the old animations by animations without numbers they might not be aligned!

Hey Amra, great work and thanks for sharing it with everyone it is greatly appreciated and such great quality. Looking forward to more from you when you have time!

Amra, bon travail et merci pour le partage avec tout le monde, il est très apprécié et une si grande qualité. Dans l'attente de plus de vous quand vous avez le temps!

To be honest I think the choice is at amra what animations he does. But I really like the new titfuck animation, the foreplay animation isnt bad too.

you getting better every update amra. weekly update on thursday really early this time :) And thank you really much for the good work.

Pour être honnête, je pense que le choix est à Amra ce animations qu'il fait. Mais j'aime vraiment la nouvelle animation de titfuck, l'animation des préliminaires est pas mal aussi.

vous faire mieux chaque jour Amra. mise à jour hebdomadaire le jeudi très tôt cette fois :) Et merci vraiment beaucoup pour le bon travail.

Amra, I have a question for you.

Is it possible that something in your animation data would cause

the facial expressions to reset even when sex has not occurred?

If I use the the playidle command to load a facial expression, such as

playidle fe27, the facial expression always resets itself after ten seconds.

This happens even when my character is just standing and not doing anything.

This problem began to happen after I installed your futa cock and newer animations,

but that could be a coincidence.

The facial expressions for your animations still work properly and stay on the face

during the entire sex act.

J'ai lancé le geck avec nvse_loader.exe puis j'ai ouvert uniquement sexout.esm et je me suis aperçu que dans les idle animations tout les loop forever des ExpressionIdles était décoché, voilas pourquoi les expressions ne tournent pas en boucle.
la solution et de créer un nouveau esp en cochant toutes les cases loop forever des ExpressionIdles!

J'espère que cela va vous aider!

========================================

I may have found a solution to your problem!
I started the geck with nvse_loader.exe. I only open sexout.esm and I realized that in all the idle animations of loop forever ExpressionIdles was unchecked, this is why the expressions do not turn loop.
the solution and create a new esp by checking all boxes of ExpressionIdles loop forever!

I hope this will help you!

post-125769-0-71266400-1391195541_thumb.gif

I'm using this and it works .  Just for kicks I put in BBR Instead of using the bouncing Kendo Skins.  The NPC boobs really flap well except for custom companions like Wendy Gilbert and Diliah (A cups really dont move that much anyway) but its still great.

Thank you, Amra.

I will open the GECK and attempt to do this.

J'ai lancé le geck avec nvse_loader.exe puis j'ai ouvert uniquement sexout.esm et je me suis aperçu que dans les idle animations tout les loop forever des ExpressionIdles était décoché, voilas pourquoi les expressions ne tournent pas en boucle.
la solution et de créer un nouveau esp en cochant toutes les cases loop forever des ExpressionIdles!

J'espère que cela va vous aider!

========================================

I may have found a solution to your problem!
I started the geck with nvse_loader.exe. I only open sexout.esm and I realized that in all the idle animations of loop forever ExpressionIdles was unchecked, this is why the expressions do not turn loop.
the solution and create a new esp by checking all boxes of ExpressionIdles loop forever!

I hope this will help you!

attachicon.gifHardBlowJobWork.gif

Faites attention si vous jouez avec le corps de breeze, n'utilisez pas le patch de Kendo 2 qui se trouve sur la première page de ce Topic il est outdated.

Appliquez plutôt Amra72_MeshAdjustforBreezeMalesV4 qui se trouve dans la section download.

===============

Be careful if you play with the body breeze, do not use the patch Kendo 2 which is on the first page of this Topic is outdated.
Instead, apply Amra72_MeshAdjustforBreezeMalesV4 found in the download section.