SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

The Geckos are in 2 or 3 different sizes; there is a very large one.

I think the same animation for all Geckos will be difficult, unless

one penetrates the ass and the other penetrates the vagina, perhaps :P 

Merci!

Pour l'animation de la femme c'ést prévue.

Je travaille actuellement sur l'animation d'un Gecko mais c'est curieux il me semble bien grand, de la taille d'un personnage est ce normal ?

Thank you!
To animate the woman is expected.
I am currently working on an animation of a Gecko but it is curious it seems very great, the size of a character is this normal?

If an animation is too big or too small you can scale it down or up anytime, just don't forget to use CTRL + A and use location Rotation data to complete the cycle.

Why? Can you better explain to me please!

I am not sure how to explain it any better. let say you want to make creature smaller you scale the skeleton down but you will notice by doing this the mesh is not bending correctly in order to fix both the mesh and the skeleton

select both skeleton and meshes in object mode hit CTRL + A and use Location Rotation Data and it should fix both armature and making them 1 1 1 offset again. 111 means X , Y , Z will all be 1 if you don't do this it will not work right.

This is only when scaling is involved. Blender will only work right if they are identified as 1,1,1 So even if you make the creature smaller by scaling down it will still make the offset 1,1,1

This is placed on blender wiki fixing the scaling for armatures.

Maybe this video can help you:

Here is a sample:

post-160974-0-04492600-1390417057_thumb.jpg

When you first import a robot the first thing you notice it is really big.

This new robot rig has copy scale in original skeleton. So when open the rig and use S key to scale bip01 it will be progressivly grow or become smaller when you scale it.

post-160974-0-27244100-1390417063_thumb.jpg

This is after scaling to make the robot match the same size of the npc once this is done go to original skeleton and meshes both in object mode and selected hit CTRL + A and scale and rotation on object data to make the mesh and skeleton oriented to both angle.

clip showing how to scale.

The way the robot rig works i created 1 armature and the other original skeleton for robot the skeleton has a copy scale witch i point to bip01 so when animate the rig and use the S(scale) key on bip01 it will make both the original skeleton and mesh to scale according to rig so if you scale it up the robot will become big scale down will make it smaller.

There are 3 different kinds of Geckos, and each one has 2 different sizes.

Btw I just wanted to thank you for these animations, they're amazing and always seem to be aligned correctly (Unless of course there's a hill or something. Nothing to really do about that.)

What other creatures do you have planned to work on? I know that Deathclaws have about 8 animations currently, and the blowjob one isn't aligned properly 90% of the time.

Wow a standing doggystyle is rare in the animation set of sexout :) really good idea and great animation.

And another mastubrate scene and missionary position they all working nice and no allignment issues also , its working flawless as always :)

Great job. Do you take request or suggestions for animation ideas ?

Sure!!!

Je me cale sur les animations de sexout mais je vais commencer à faire des animations additionnel pour les modder!
Vous en pensez quoi? Dois je continuer à modifier les animations?

==============

I hold on animations sexout but I'll start making additional animations for the modder!
What do you think? Should I continue to edit the animations?

Maybe you should talk to to D_man he is doing new animations for sexout they are also resource that have to be add in next sexout framework updates.

But making new ones as modders resource is also good. So they can be added in aswell.

You have replaced so many animations now. so additional ones for modder arent that bad too.

My first sex position suggestion is a Standing Double penetration 3 actor pose, And if this is to hard maybe a standing sex animation with holding the woman at the thigs so she isnt on the ground and is holded a bit in the air.

Your animations can be added by prideslayer if you ask him he will add the modder resource animations to the Sexout NG framework.

Like the animations of D_manXX2. In the next update of Sexout NG.

Yes its true the download page is just showing the titjob replacer animation for download

français

Vos animations peuvent être ajoutés par prideslayer si vous lui demandez, il va ajouter les animations de ressources de modder le cadre Sexout NG.

Comme les animations de D_manXX2. Dans la prochaine mise à jour de Sexout NG.

Oui c'est vrai la page de téléchargement est juste montrant l'animation titjob de remplacement pour le téléchargement

ce n'est pas une compétition entre D_manXX2 et vous Amra vous deux fait un excellent travail sur le travail sur cette animations dynamiques pour sexout NG

We still need a 3 way animation where one actor holds the players arms

over her head when she is laying on her back, and the other actor fucks her

missionary style.

A 3-way animation where the player squats and jerks off two men would also be good.

Keep making the beautiful erotic art; I like it very much. :D

sexout new sex animation action very beautiful more than skyrim sex lab but fallout isn't clean to guests  plays the games mean guests way wrong more mix  i join to bad or good like ncr or legion or brotherhood any group bad make dirty i don't understand to play the fallout NV guest but skyrim is very easy and understand more very far that is why. if you have completed the fallout NV guest to save file (NCR) isn't DLC only fallout NV you can give me please forgive me.