SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Okay, so I reinstalled sexout the dore and data, reinstalled the new animations and the breeze fix but still get the weird switch to roberts.

Out of curiosity I uninstalled the K2 breeze fix and the problem went away. Problem is, without the fix the penis doesn't animate and you get some funky looking scenarios.

Penis going through her face, throat or missing her body entirely during sex...

Is it possible that the breeze 'fix' has been occidentally mixed up with the roberts one by any chance?

Is that really needed?

I isolated the problem down to the breeze patch.

With the breeze patch uninstalled my character doesn't switch to roberts, with it active it switches to Roberts.

Surely this means there has to be an issue with the breeze patch?

Please make a new thread!

Pride It was all working perfectly up until the point that I downloaded those new animations.
Even after that I downloaded the brand new core (82, was on 81) and made SURE I chose Breeze + armor fixes at the choice screen.
When I disable the breeze fix (from the new animations download section) the body switch no longer happens.
However the penis isn't animated and flexible, which is needed for those new anims.
Also, sometimes when the original anims play it's almost as if it's trying to use the animated penis, but doesn't know what shape it's meant to be, so it misses.

(Copied and pasted from my new thread at the request of prideslayer)

No, the problem apparently *is* in this mod, and not insexout or breezes or -- as it first appeared -- a user error installation issue. I asked him to copy that post from the other thread to this one, or to post a link to that thread here.

It does sound like something is wrong with the breezes 'addon' available from amra.

Hello!

I do not speak English, so I use a translator. Sorry about that.

I to Set your animation Kisses 243 FF and 242 MF - so it seems best suited. It seems there is the place. You can assign them in the future for all these rooms to remodel not ready mod? Thank you.

I want to suggest to make animation on masturbation: Actor A standing masturbating on actor B, who is on his knees.

Actor B masturbates on her knees to actor A, who stands in front of her.

I think it will be very popular animation! Please think about it ..

Thank you for your work!

you guys may want to check this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25411-problem-with-body-switching/?do=findComment&comment=640831

Breeze has no support for animated penis, you need Roberts body mod. And also warn people there is 1 minor defect with using these new animation types.

The older animation where all animated with breeze body mod. but once you install Roberts everything becomes falcid unless all older animation are converted to use animated penis from Astyma skeleton. There is no easy fix for this. either stick to the older breeze and lose animated penis or live with the fact that some animation will no longer animate right when using newer animated penis.

Toutes mes animations ont été faites avec astyma skeleton
j'utilise breeze ou roberts sans problème lors des tests
que dites-vous la ?

All my animations were made with astyma skeleton
I use breeze or roberts whitout
problems when tested
what are you saying?

Toutes mes animations ont été faites avec astyma skeleton

j'utilise breeze ou roberts sans problème lors des tests

que dites-vous la ?

All my animations were made with astyma skeleton

I use breeze or roberts whitout problems when tested

what are you saying?

Where did you get breeze with penis bones support ?? breeze mesh will not allow you to bend penis since the penis is attached to mesh and has not been weightpainted to use penis bones ??

Or is there a mesh that has been created with penis bones support ?? on nexus there is no such mesh available.

And there is the only place you can officially download there stuff.

Standard Breeze will not line up at all with any of these new animations.

Breeze with amra's patch changes your body type to Roberts upon undress.

(The interesting thing there is the first patch in this thread by Kendo doesn't swap your body, just gives you an albino penis, I haven't done much testing with that one, because, well it's an ALBINO PENIS) The V2 version of the breeze download comes with some new skeletons, once you install these skeletons (For the animated penis I assume) you get the body swapping issue.

I do remember reading before prideslayer and some other clever types talking about a way for animations to use a separate skeleton. (for bug sex and 'crawling' I believe?)

Could this not be used to make the new animations work alongside the older animations. Assuming someone goes to the time to create a penis bending Breeze version.

Although honestly I'm not sure breeze will ever work with these new anims, looking at them when breeze is active (and therefore without a bendy penis), the height difference seems quite enormous.

I'm glad other people can see the problem now though, I was beginning to think I was going mad.

Le skeleton est le même que dans le Core de SexoutNG

Je l'avais ajouté, car il n'ait apparus que dans la Version 82 SexoutNG

Quand à breeze je vais encore effectué quelques test et attendre que plus d'une personne confirme l'erreur.

The skeleton is the same as SexouteNG

I had added, as it has emerged that in Version 82 SexoutNG

When to breeze I still made ​​some test and wait for more than one person confirms the error.

That's not really true AMRA. I have the latest sexoutng. However the penis animations will never work until I install your breeze 'patch' with your new skeletons. That's when the body swapping occurs.

The sexoutng skeletons don't have penis bones, or I wouldn't need your patch would I?

Le skeleton est le même que dans le Core de SexoutNG

Je l'avais ajouté, car il n'ait apparus que dans la Version 82 SexoutNG

Quand à breeze je vais encore effectué quelques test et attendre que plus d'une personne confirme l'erreur.

The skeleton is the same as SexouteNG

I had added, as it has emerged that in Version 82 SexoutNG

When to breeze I still made ​​some test and wait for more than one person confirms the error.

That is while using the new animations from the download link in the OP?

If so that is very peculiar indeed.

You downloaded the new animations, installed the breeze override and everything works perfectly. No body swapping or mis alignment on the older animations?

I've resorted to going back to the default animations now, which is quite sad because these new animations are freakin awesome.

I use Breeze with no problems at all.  All of the animations work flawlessly.  This is my own personal experience.  The only animation that is slightly off in alignment is the standing masturbation.  Hand is moving above instead of wrapped around, but that's no big deal.

You downloaded the new animations, installed the breeze override and everything works perfectly. No body swapping or mis alignment on the older animations?

I've resorted to going back to the default animations now, which is quite sad because these new animations are freakin awesome.

I use Breeze with no problems at all.  All of the animations work flawlessly.  This is my own personal experience.  The only animation that is slightly off in alignment is the standing masturbation.  Hand is moving above instead of wrapped around, but that's no big deal.

From the first release, I've uninstalled and reinstalled each new version through FOMM and all animations are working fine with Breeze.  I don't know if the Breeze override was updated, I kept the first version released, but I don't think it's any different.  The only fix I've seen is the Breeze discoloration issue, but I never used the fix.  It didn't bother me.

Ahh see that's the issue then. The old Breeze update I have too, which does indeed work. (with an albino penis)

It doesn't have the 'penis bones' though does it? So the animations with the bendy penis don't play properly...

I'll have to check that one again, but I'm pretty sure they don't...

From the first release, I've uninstalled and reinstalled each new version through FOMM and all animations are working fine with Breeze.  I don't know if the Breeze override was updated, I kept the first version released, but I don't think it's any different.  The only fix I've seen is the Breeze discoloration issue, but I never used the fix.  It didn't bother me.

Merci, je commençais à me sentir seul !

Je ne comprenais pas pourquoi ça fonctionne chez moi avec uniquement fallout.esm activé et SexoutNG et pas chez eux.

Mais sur un point ils ont raison le corps de breeze est remplacé par celui de Roberts pendant les scènes de sexe, mais c'est le prix à payer pour avoir pénis animé à moins que quelqu'un trouve ou créer un corps de Breeze avec le sexe animé.

Thank you, I was beginning to feel alone!

I do not understand why it works for me with only fallout.esm enabled and SexoutNG

But on one point they are right body breeze is replaced by Roberts during the sex scenes, but this is the price to pay for penis animated unless someone finds or create a body with the Breeze animated sex.

So the body swapping thing isn't just me then? *phew*

As I said in the other thread I would be completely happy if you remade all of the animations this way.

I just said and tortured some poor girl, 'doing her' over and over to check this out. If I use the first patch, (which gives the albino penis)

The penis doesn't seem to lose it's position after a sex act and on the next one. It still doesn't line up correctly with them all though.

The animation where the female lays face down (with the butt jiggle) for instance. The tip of the penis protrudes through her back at the end of the stroke.

The animation when the female has her legs together and to the side, the penis misses the vagina completely and instead goes through her leg.

(There are more mis-matches but I'm not going to try and remember and type them all down here lol)

Then of course there is the albino penis issue, although I'm guessing if I was a Roberts body to begin with I'd need no patch and wouldn't get this 'glitch'?