I have noticed in my play through that the Master Vampires are not getting schlonged automatically by the beta version. I can use the MCM to add them though.

This patch for the beta fixes a vampire permaunderwear issue:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=786909

If you are already using it, what are these Master Vampires? Another race or type?

I think I missed that one, will test out in a bit.

Hello fellas,
is here any good soul who is willing to share some your own made body and face texture for SoS? I have been looking for seamless hairy textures for long time, but with no result :( . 

Hello, I have 2 different types of textures adapted to make them compatible with SOS without the "black feet" issue, I have also included "ABS Defined" and the effect of "Sweat", If you like full bear hair I can share this package with you. It should be installed after SOS with NMM for safe removal later, or manually if you do not mean lose previous textures/meshes. I use it with Bodybuilder type body but I think works fine with default body too.

take a look and let me know if interest -_^ ...

post-364156-0-63198300-1400759530_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-73098900-1400759540_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-88254600-1400759546_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-56128500-1400759552_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-68589400-1400759561_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-14173100-1400759568_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-77000800-1400759574_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-09405100-1400759583_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-75658700-1400759589_thumb.jpg

Hello fellas,

is here any good soul who is willing to share some your own made body and face texture for SoS? I have been looking for seamless hairy textures for long time, but with no result :( .

Hello, I have 2 different types of textures adapted to make them compatible with SOS without the "black feet" issue, I have also included "ABS Defined" and the effect of "Sweat", If you like full bear hair I can share this package with you. It should be installed after SOS with NMM for safe removal later, or manually if you do not mean lose previous textures/meshes. I use it with Bodybuilder type body but I think works fine with default body too.

Why not..? :blush:

Hello fellas,

Ok! When install with NMM say "No" to update and "Yes to All" all the rest. Have fun!

Little disclaimer: I'm not a modder i've just played with some app ^_^ Have fun!

My actual look:

Screenshot6084.jpg

Here it is

SOS-OX-CleanBlackHairyMale2kABSHeadalMixedUp.rar

Using 2.05.19Beta with this patch you posted to fix some issues with vampires, and other races http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=92650

First of all I am not entirely sure that Werewolf Brutes are vanilla (Dawngaurd), if they are not then disregard this.

I recently ran into 2 Werewolf Brutes, and they were not schlogified. 

Again thanks for all your hard work on this mod.

Using 2.05.19Beta with this patch you posted to fix some issues with vampires, and other races http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=92650

First of all I am not entirely sure that Werewolf Brutes are vanilla (Dawngaurd), if they are not then disregard this.

I recently ran into 2 Werewolf Brutes, and they were not schlogified. 

Again thanks for all your hard work on this mod.

The Werewolf Brute is vanilla.

I reproduced the issue. This is kind of funny.

There is a 50% chance a WW NPC will be wearing a pair of ragged trousers.

The funny part is that the WW equips the pants even when they are not available for the WW race (this is why you can't see the pants).

So the invisible pants are hiding the schlong.

Enter console mode, target the non-schlonged WW and type:

inv --> here you should see the worn trousers in his inventory

unequipall --> a wild schlong appears

Other causes of non-schlonged WW could be:

- WW NPC is female (there is no schlong for female WWs)

- You don't have installed any of the 3 "official" schlongs. The other schlongs don't work with WW.

- The WW was previously a human, and already had a schlong other than the 3 "official". It's OK not having a schlong in this case when transforming to WW because the schlong type doesn't change.

I'm not sure if I will fix this. It looks like a game bug.

Anybody know how to prevent SOS from 'Shlongifying' Female Werewolves during animations? They appear fine in the wild etc but as soon as animations begin they get a limp dick. Any help would be appreciated

SOS doesn't schlongify female werewolves, at least there is no WW schlong that works for female chars that I know.

If the schlong magically appears when using a SL mod I think this is a Sexlab issue / creature thingy.

That, or your females WW are not really female (not using the female flag)

Hello fellas,

Ok! When install with NMM say "No" to update and "Yes to All" all the rest. Have fun!

Little disclaimer: I'm not a modder i've just played with some app ^_^ Have fun!

My actual look:

Screenshot6084.jpg

Here it is

Thank you Tiranno, your textures are awesome. May the divines bless your kind heart ;) .

Been away for a few months and I want to ask if here are any outstanding issues with the beta? I recall testing it out, trying to break it and post my findings and after a patch or two (v2.05.011 I think) it seemed to work fine from what I could tell. How safe is it to switch to it from the stable version (I'm using v.2.04.007 right now)?

Bumping my question from before.

Hello fellas,

My actual look:

Screenshot6084.jpg

Here it is

Thank you Tiranno, your textures are awesome. May the divines bless your kind heart ;) .

Delighted that you enjoyed. ^ _ ^

Been away for a few months and I want to ask if here are any outstanding issues with the beta? I recall testing it out, trying to break it and post my findings and after a patch or two (v2.05.011 I think) it seemed to work fine from what I could tell. How safe is it to switch to it from the stable version (I'm using v.2.04.007 right now)?

Bumping my question from before.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=784321

@B3LISARIO

Hi, I don't know what to try more to fix the "hole" up the schlong in normal body type.

I've tried in all the possible ways but the issue still remains, in naked body  (as you can see in the pictures).

What can be? Heeeelp!

P.S.: Is there anyone got the same problem?.

post-364156-0-89270500-1400869419_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-36742000-1400869436_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-17776500-1400869455_thumb.jpg

post-364156-0-78614500-1400869468_thumb.jpg

@B3LISARIO

Hi, I don't know what to try more to fix the "hole" up the schlong in normal body type.

I've tried in all the possible ways but the issue still remains, in naked body  (as you can see in the pictures).

What can be? Heeeelp!

What exact settings are you using? schlong type and size, default or bodybuilder?

B3LISARIO,

Having some trouble with the hole in the hip bug! I've had a couple of days google searching behind me to try and find a solution, but nothing suggested has worked for me. There's a couple details you may find useful for the purpose of this:

Any ESP controlled mods related to texture/mesh changes and additions to the player actor are listed below:

- Adult Real Werewolves pack (All SOS Penis types installed are disabled for the werewolf).

- Schlongs of Skyrim, with Regular, Hairless Configuration (Of course).

- No Underwear for Beast Races Add-on.

- Smurf's Average Add-on.

- VectorPlexus' Regular Add-on.

- B3lisario's Horse Cock Add-on.

- SexLab Cumshot (The author claims that this is designed for SOS, as well as a couple of other mods).

All of the above mods (Excluding the Adult Real Werewolves Pack) are listed at the bottom of my load order, and I have organised them in the order listed on my NMM Plugin List.

Any mods that add new Armour/Weapons to the game are listed below:

- Tribunal Masks Mod.

- Tribunal Robes Mod.

Note: Both of the above mods are not used during sex.

- Halls of Dovahndor Mod (Residency Mod, but adds a helmet into the game)

- Thu'um Infinium Mod (Adds a necklace which eliminates cooldown time for Dragon Shouts)

Extra Note: I wear these everywhere, but they unequip before sex scenes initiate due to SexLabs' undress feature (And I have tested the penis types with these armour pieces unequipped prior to undressing, which has no effect).

Noted that I also have the Flyable Dragon Races Mod by Burning Skies which allows my character to transform into one of a few dragon types in the game, but, upon checking the files associated with the mod, there are no files associated with the player character present.

Information regarding the mods themselves:

- All three Penis types display the same hole in the hip bug.

- During the Orgasm Scene, all of the given penis types will appear.

- Only one penis type is configured for the Argonian Race, the other two are unchecked.

- Vectorplexus' Regular Penis and the Horse Cock Addon types leave NPCs with Permaunderwear bugs during sex scenes.

- Using the Bend Penis function did not cause the penis to appear in any animation stage tested.

- All mods listed in this post are at their most recent version, including any mod requirements (Such as SKSE and FNIS Behaviour).

Debug Info below (Including an appearance picture of the penis on the actor, possible thanks to the Schlong Potion associated with the penis type I want to use):

post-181448-0-31914500-1400873879_thumb.jpg

post-181448-0-64126700-1400875089_thumb.jpg

@B3LISARIO

What can be? Heeeelp!

What exact settings are you using? schlong type and size, default or bodybuilder?

Finally i've understood the problem .... -_- It's  a Meshes problem.

If I use BodyBuilder (BB) Muscular addon  on BB body type the player is all right but the NPC looking whit the hole, if I use Default Muscular addon on BB body type the player shows the hole but NPC don't. If I use Default Muscular addon on Default Body Type no holes at all. I've previously edited the texture streching it to cover the hole but nothing happens, so i think is a meshes problem.

That mesh need a fix (little stretch i suppose) to use addon with BB type without holes in the other NPCS. I don't know how can edit that.

B3LISARIO,

Having some trouble with the hole in the hip bug! I've had a couple of days google searching behind me to try and find a solution, but nothing suggested has worked for me. There's a couple details you may find useful for the purpose of this:

Any ESP controlled mods related to texture/mesh changes and additions to the player actor are listed below:

- Adult Real Werewolves pack (All SOS Penis types installed are disabled for the werewolf).

- SexLab Cumshot (The author claims that this is designed for SOS, as well as a couple of other mods).

All of the above mods (Excluding the Adult Real Werewolves Pack) are listed at the bottom of my load order, and I have organised them in the order listed on my NMM Plugin List.

- Tribunal Masks Mod.

- Tribunal Robes Mod.

- Thu'um Infinium Mod (Adds a necklace which eliminates cooldown time for Dragon Shouts)

Extra Note: I wear these everywhere, but they unequip before sex scenes initiate due to SexLabs' undress feature (And I have tested the penis types with these armour pieces unequipped prior to undressing, which has no effect).

Noted that I also have the Flyable Dragon Races Mod by Burning Skies which allows my character to transform into one of a few dragon types in the game, but, upon checking the files associated with the mod, there are no files associated with the player character present.

- Only one penis type is configured for the Argonian Race, the other two are unchecked.

- Vectorplexus' Regular Penis and the Horse Cock Addon types leave NPCs with Permaunderwear bugs during sex scenes.

- Using the Bend Penis function did not cause the penis to appear in any animation stage tested.

- All mods listed in this post are at their most recent version, including any mod requirements (Such as SKSE and FNIS Behaviour).

Debug Info below (Including an appearance picture of the penis on the actor, possible thanks to the Schlong Potion associated with the penis type I want to use):

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-05-23 20-09-19-88.jpg

Undress that character and make him use a horsecock schlong potion. What happens?

@B3LISARIO

What can be? Heeeelp!

Finally i've understood the problem .... -_- It's  a Meshes problem.

If I use BodyBuilder (BB) Muscular addon  on BB body type the player is all right but the NPC looking whit the hole, if I use Default Muscular addon on BB body type the player shows the hole but NPC don't. If I use Default Muscular addon on Default Body Type no holes at all. I've previously edited the texture streching it to cover the hole but nothing happens, so i think is a meshes problem.

That mesh need a fix (little stretch i suppose) to use addon with BB type without holes in the other NPCS. I don't know how can edit that.

If I understand your problem, you are mixing revealing armors for the default body with bodybuilder body+schlong. When you equip the armor, the body shrinks while the schlong doesn't.

The issue should be the same for the player and NPCs if they are using the same body type and armor.

Editing the bodybuilder schlong mesh to match the default body provided with the revealing armors is not a solution. It would produce a gap when nude

You need to use revealing gear that matches your installed body type.

Super new to Skyrim and using mods. Dowloaded SoS and loaded using NMM. It is active.

I am able to see the chest hair pattern on my PC; however, I don't seem to be able to remove underwear. I am guessing this is the Permaundeis issue...but I am not sure.

I hvaen't loaded any other mods, so I am not sure what I might be doing wrong. Can anyone give me some advice on what I can do to fix this?

B3LISARIO,

- Tribunal Masks Mod.

- Tribunal Robes Mod.

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-05-23 20-09-19-88.jpg

Undress that character and make him use a horsecock schlong potion. What happens?

The horsecock functions as normal with the potion used. What I wanted to address was using the mod without having to fill my inventory with thousands of potions, and drink them every time I want to use the SexLab Mods, since once I redress my player actor with the armour, the effect of the potion disappears.

Is there something wrong with my mod files/load order, debug problems in the debug window, or any kind of issue that might be affecting this?

I forgot to mention that I am using the Standard version of Brawl Bugs, which apparently edits Vanilla Forms. Will this affect the SOS mod, and if so, should I uninstall it in favour of the Compatibility Version?

For the sake of progress, I've attached my complete Load Order text file. As far as I'm aware, there's no known incompatibilities on the list, but if my load order needs optimising, or if there's anything wrong then please let me know.

I can't think of any more information that may be of use to fixing the issue, but I'll try the compatibility version of Brawl Bugs and get back to you if it fixes the issue.

Super new to Skyrim and using mods. Dowloaded SoS and loaded using NMM. It is active.

I am able to see the chest hair pattern on my PC; however, I don't seem to be able to remove underwear. I am guessing this is the Permaundeis issue...but I am not sure.

I hvaen't loaded any other mods, so I am not sure what I might be doing wrong. Can anyone give me some advice on what I can do to fix this?

Read this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=599664

The horsecock functions as normal with the potion used. What I wanted to address was using the mod without having to fill my inventory with thousands of potions, and drink them every time I want to use the SexLab Mods, since once I redress my player actor with the armour, the effect of the potion disappears.

Is there something wrong with my mod files/load order, debug problems in the debug window, or any kind of issue that might be affecting this?

I forgot to mention that I am using the Standard version of Brawl Bugs, which apparently edits Vanilla Forms. Will this affect the SOS mod, and if so, should I uninstall it in favour of the Compatibility Version?

For the sake of progress, I've attached my complete Load Order text file. As far as I'm aware, there's no known incompatibilities on the list, but if my load order needs optimising, or if there's anything wrong then please let me know.

I can't think of any more information that may be of use to fixing the issue, but I'll try the compatibility version of Brawl Bugs and get back to you if it fixes the issue.

The load order is OK, the debug message "schlonged by addon false" is not ok, but is not a big deal, doesn't explain the issue.

Let's see, you drink a potion, schlong appears, put the armor, schlong hides

At this point, if you unequip the armor, do you get a schlong?

As I mentioned, I am new to the game. Don't have enough gold to buy the "horse cock schlong potion". Actually not even sure if I have seen that in Morning Wood.

Also...that link your provided just takes me to the top of this forum. Not sure if you were expecting it to take me to a certain place.

Read this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=599664

The load order is OK, the debug message "schlonged by addon false" is not ok, but is not a big deal, doesn't explain the issue.
Let's see, you drink a potion, schlong appears, put the armor, schlong hides
At this point, if you unequip the armor, do you get a schlong?