49 minutes ago, Taven said:

Huh..I had completely forgotten about that horse penis addon. Last I heard of it years ago, it didn't seem like it was getting any traction, let alone to be reduxed, multiple times even. xD Although to get any of them to look

can some one pleas just make a pony scrolls addon 

8 minutes ago, flame birdy said:

can some one pleas just make a pony scrolls addon 

That add-on looks torrid and doesn't fit what I'm looking "Horse penis". I just want something simple that will allow me to have

In-Game children. Do you have something like this or can you point me in the right direction please?

3 hours ago, NCISSA said:

Thank you kindly, but I am not desperate, just looking for something to add depth to my gaming environment.

......That wasn't pointed at you, it was for flame birdy. Notice above my post before this one? xD But, even before this one he's been asking for help constantly(and a bit rudely) in the last page, and this one.

1 hour ago, Taven said:

......That wasn't pointed at you, it was for flame birdy. Notice above my post before this one? xD But, even before this one he's been asking for help constantly(and a bit rudely) in the last page, and this one.

Taven,

Oh, I hadn't been aware; but I thank you kindly for clarifying. :D 

Hello,

i have the problem, when I use racemenu on npc via manipulator for adjusting sos genitals settings, after loading a save the settings are gone.

How I can prevent happening that?

Is there any mod, that can overwrite that settings or what could be the reason, that the size settings aren´t correct.

On 10/27/2019 at 1:08 PM, NCISSA said:

So, I've double checked my files (SOS, RCAE src) which are suppose to make the penis erect over time

with Sexlab and SexLabAroused_v28b; but none of the key commands, voices or other functions seem

to work and I have used FNIS (user). I have the SOS - Grower not a shower. Can someone tell me

what the problem is?

SOS - Grower not a shower v02.7z 2.33 kB · 2 downloads

Hi guys,

I posted this last month and did not get an answer. Can someone please tell me why

and how to fix this problem. Even with these adds, there are defaults (voices) etc. that wash

over the tests.

Not sure what I am doing wrong but SOS Light refuses to give me an MCM and the other versions (not installed at same time, was just testing) mean my game refuses to start. Also, TESEdit has now suddenly decided it cannot read my game files? Any ideas?

I have Sex Lab, Sky UI, Race Menu, SKSE64 etc. all my other adult mods seem fine, it is just the schlongs.

I'm using Vortex and have run LOOT.

Hi - thank you. That is definitely the one I have. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still no schlong.

My system:

Windows 10

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-B750H CPU @ 2.2GHz 

16.0 GB RAM, 15.8 GB usable

64 bit, x64-based processor

NVidia GE Force

Not sure how to get a list of my mods without typing it all out as I cannot locate a function on Vortex to export. I have a lot of mods installed, but most are armour, performance etc.

19 hours ago, epi- said:

Hi - thank you. That is definitely the one I have. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still no schlong.

My system:

Windows 10

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-B750H CPU @ 2.2GHz 

16.0 GB RAM, 15.8 GB usable

64 bit, x64-based processor

NVidia GE Force

Not sure how to get a list of my mods without typing it all out as I cannot locate a function on Vortex to export. I have a lot of mods installed, but most are armour, performance etc.

you can manually accomplish this by going into each of your game profiles in the Vortex AppData folder.  You can copy the load order and plugin texts found there and save them to another location.

1 hour ago, FerreTrip said:

Question:

I wanna stream a playthrough of the game, and I'd like this mod for the manly men. Is there a way to disable the schlongs themselves? Or is there a separate mod that uses this one's body slider?

Just go with a nevernude body from the Nexus.  The whole point of SOS is the schlong.

Hi, b3lisario! I have interesting news for you (although maybe this is not very interesting). I decided to install a clean Skyrim, because strange things started to happen on my old one and it was impossible to play normally. So here. I decided to install SOS. I passed Helgen (the beginning of the game), took the equipment from the NPC. The NPCs first had cowards (I don't remember how it called), But a second later schlong appeared! I am very glad that your mod has finally started working! Only I have a question. I installed Schlongs for females. At the beginning of the game, I killed an imperial woman and it seemed to me that she had a schlong. I decided to do an SOS reset to remove the schlongs from women. Only in the end did schlongs disappear from everyone. I returned it to my character, but how to return it to all male NPCs? How to make sure that, by default, only men have schlongs?

10 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Just go with a nevernude body from the Nexus.  The whole point of SOS is the schlong.

That didn't help that much...mostly got girls. I also like the body slider element of SoS for customized bigness. Is there a way to make SoS apply ONLY to your character and not any other NPC? It's been a long time, so I forgot.

WAIT IT'S A DIFFERENT MOD ENTIRELY, SAM Shape Atlas for Men. My mistake! ^^;

Hello everyone. I have installed the SOS racemenu plugin and rotation plugin but when I adjust the sliders in the racemenu, the schlong size has not changed. I have selected racemenu plugin with XP32 skeleton extended. I am using MO, and I have placed XP32 all the way down to the bottom of the load and asset order. However, I could not find genitals, weapons, magic, tabs etc. like it shows in the preview screenshots, and as aforementioned, the schlong size does not change. Does anyone know what I have been doing wrong? It could be that I have downloaded the most recent version (4.63) of XPMS but I am not sure what else could be the problem.

Alternatively, does anyone know how to adjust PC schlong like I could with other NPCs? Do I just remove racemenu plugin, and reinstall SOS and XP32 without the SOS plugins?