Alright. See what you can make of it.

May I ask you to make a sundracon conversion of your modern clothes, if it's so easy. At least the revealing hoodie. I'm not that good at working with Outfit Studio.

As for a Sundracon version of my clothes, I guess I could try, though I have not tried working with that body before. May I ask why do you want it? As far as I know, SOS is better than it in all aspects, specially due to the fact that it only supports non-scalable perma-static schlongs  :s.

SOS is based on FavoredSoul body mesh. I don't like it's shape. Or rather I like it, but do not for every body in Skyrim to have. Yes, dynamic schlongs is a good thing, that's why I am pleading for a decent SOS Sundracon body conversion to be made. This conversion at first sight looks fine: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35203-resource-sos-sundracon-bodies/ , but it has a warp on shoulders/clavicles. Probably a partition issue, which I am no able to solve.

Hi,

I am just wondering how long do I have to wait, after I click on the below?

• Click "Remove SOS", exit MCM, wait for completion

I've waited for quite a while (5-8 mins)... and only certain notifications about having removed various types of schlongs (i.e. unp, etc.) showed up. It never gave me a notification that the Remove process is complete.

Many thanks.

I am having an Issue, On male Npcs there is only a blurred out spot where the penis is supposed to be. It was working fine a day ago, could adding the Enhanced Character Edit have messed something up or adding the mod RSChildren Overhaul with playable child race? I even added the XPMS skeleton for children to wear armor and weapons. But with each mod I added their requirements? Maybe there is a reason why this is happening, there is no error warnings either. Any help Would be greatly appreciated.

I am having an Issue, On male Npcs there is only a blurred out spot where the penis is supposed to be. It was working fine a day ago, could adding the Enhanced Character Edit have messed something up or adding the mod RSChildren Overhaul with playable child race? I even added the XPMS skeleton for children to wear armor and weapons. But with each mod I added their requirements? Maybe there is a reason why this is happening, there is no error warnings either. Any help Would be greatly appreciated.

I would guess that you simply need to reinstall the Adult XPMSE Skeleton as one of those two mods replaced it with a substandard skeleton.

I'm still having an issue with Briarhearts with the latest verison 3.00.004 when i loot thier hearts they don't equip the briarheart empty mesh instead the default male loincloth

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1845327

What is the sos_skse_src folder for?

Should I put it somewhere?

It it for building the SKSE code. If you are planning to update SKSE or create an add-on for it then you need that.

Why do I have an hole in place of penis?

SOS comes with three optional Penis models but you need to install at least one of them or it has nothing available to assign.

Recently installed SOS and I got a warning through MO that the masters is missing and sure enough Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm was not installed or got lost during installation and now resides in Mod Organizer/mods/Schlongs of Skyrim/optional. 
So what do I do next ?. Anything I should know before moving the Core.esm ?

If you installed SOS through Mod Organizer, open up MO, find SOS in the left hand pane, right click on it and select Information.  One of the tabs should be "Optional ESPs".  Open that tab, and if you see the Core.esm listed in the top section, select it, then click on the green down arrow button to move it to the bottom section.  That should put the esm back in your plugins list on the right hand pane.  Enable it (check the box) and you should be good to go.

you are a girl ?

It happens with the Forsworn Briarheart when you remove their heart, the "penis" bit vanishes for some reason. I Believe it means that SOS do not have a schlong associated with the actor, and thus display nothing.

you are a girl ?

It happens with the Forsworn Briarheart when you remove their heart, the "penis" bit vanishes for some reason. I Believe it means that SOS do not have a schlong associated with the actor, and thus display nothing.

It also happens as I explained before the JOKE POST you replied to when someone fails to install at least one of the three types of schlong that come with the mod. That is the more likely source of the problem since there was no mention of Briarhearts.

Hi folks,

new here, I tend to figure out stuff on my own by reading and trying, but now I'm officially stuck.

First - I'm using "Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version", SkyrimSE, FlowerGirls, so technically I'm wrong here, sorry.

But this seems like the perfect place to answer my unique question, so maybe you can make an exception ?

Problem :

Everything's fine with my character, works like a charm.

I did the nifskope scaling trick @ 1.2/1.1, no problem

however :

when in action, the schlong of every NPC has an awkward sideways angle of ca 40°.

Ouch ...

which nif governs this specific aspect for NPCs only ?

and maybe which of the many similar parameters ?

I tried a full uninstall and reinstall of "Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version" - no luck.

And I run FNIS after every step.

any help would be much appreciated,

seyda

yes, I know it was certainly me who messed this up somehow ...

NPCs dicks go flaccid during sexlab animations, this doesn't happen to male player characters, it only happens to NPCs. Any ideas of what could be causing it? I'm using floppy sos and the animated pussy pack.

I am a hundred percent sure this is because of Floppy SOS. That's the reason why i hate using this mod and also cry because of the mods that i like but requires this one.

I need help for SOS. I'm having issues where i have no erection spell (even when i ticked the marker on) and also when i use the hairless body in the fomod, the only schlong i get is the regular size one. while in the hairy default body one,  i have the muscular and the smurf ones. I never had any problem like this before but for some reason (after reinstalling the game for the third time and all of its mods) this became an issue. I need help.