So, boot up Skyrim, strip my character and then generate a nude version of that debug, then? 

Check if it shows equipped armor when a character is naked. And it is probably better to check a male NPC, not your character. I noticed on the screenshot you uploaded the schlong is set to size 13... 

However probably the best solution for you is to use the nude suit for SexLab - you need to install it  and enable it in the SexLab's MCM options - "Use nude suit for males". Earlier when I mentioned it I didn't know it is not part of the default SL package. 

Or you can try installing SOS Light instead of SOS Full. 

Hello! Sorry for the delayed response, life got busy. Odd new development when investigating the SOS options for a male nude NPC (the same Whiterun guard)...now he does have a schlong yet I still do not? Here is the screenshot for his debug: post-1073093-0-24312600-1487907424_thumb.jpg

Given that Nintendude1236 has problems making SOS work that can't be easily debugged and that he doesn't really care about how the naked males look as long as they don't wear underwear in the sex scene, the nude suit seems the best option for him. 

That would mean that the males will have underwear while been naked and have a schlong during animations. 

It is not perfect, but it is a quick and easy fix that matches what he needs. If anybody has an idea what else can he try in order to debug the problem, they can always post it. 

The only thing that seemed strange in the SOS debug he posted was the rank 13, maybe it has to do something with the problem. 

I probably need to clarify - the idea was to use the nude suit instead of SOS, not together with it. 

If I must, use this I will. I would rather exhaust all other options first, however; It's just odd, I think, that it would suddenly give out on me so suddenly. I would also like to try HeroedeLeyenda's All In One HDT Pussy sometime in the future as well, which would at least require the light version of this mod. What would i be missing out on from the full version if I chose to make the downgrade? 

If I must, use this I will. I would rather exhaust all other options first, however; It's just odd, I think, that it would suddenly give out on me so suddenly. I would also like to try HeroedeLeyenda's All In One HDT Pussy sometime in the future as well, which would at least require the light version of this mod. What would i be missing out on from the full version if I chose to make the downgrade?

Frankly just don't. Don't use an old nude suit type nude mod and don't downgrade to the "lite" version as all it provides is one size penis that can go erect or flaccid (and can have it's angle controlled so it looks right in animations).

The full version gives you multiple shapes, controllable sizes, etc.

You didn't accidentally drink a "Essense of Troll" potion did you?

Minor question. How do I schlongify my female character (it's a different save and playthrough) or any NPCs? I tried the schlongify option, saved and restarted game but it didn't work.

You need to use one of the SOS-UNP add-ons (you can find links to alternate variants in the Futa Content Thread) and install the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

I had the skeleton already since that was needed but not the UNP addons. Installed one but it still wouldn't work.

[ ... ]

There are two more things to try I can think of:

1. Create a new character in a new game and see if he will have the same problem.

2. If you use the RaceMenu SOS plugin: Open RaceMenu and change the schlong size.  Or alternatively uncheck the plugin in NMM and use the SOS MCM menu to change the size and type of the addon for the player character. 

Modding question here: How do collisions work?

I've been asked to make my schlongs collide with collision-enabled pussies, which seems like a fine and righteous endeavor. But when I went looking, I couldn't figure out how other schlongs are collision-enabled. They just seem to be nifs with a hkx reference. So what do I need to do?

I've been asked to make my schlongs collide with collision-enabled pussies, which seems like a fine and righteous endeavor. But when I went looking, I couldn't figure out how other schlongs are collision-enabled. They just seem to be nifs with a hkx reference. So what do I need to do?

Look at the scholong models included in the AiO animated pussy for HDTPE.

Oh, gods... While the whole idea seems wonderful and I was as giddy as a Japanese school girl when I first heard about the HDT Animated Pussy mod, that completely wrecked my game, as well as men's HDT "frank and beans" mod - the name escapes me - the thought of temptation to download more mods that make naughty bits collision-enabled scares the crap out of me. It works for a lot of people, but I could never get it to work in my game. Plus I never zoom in THAT close to see said pussy animate. I'm perfectly happy with my PC's body, her bouncing boobs and ass, SOS, and your creature schlongs.

I'm scared of change. Where's my Xanax?

Oh, gods... While the whole idea seems wonderful and I was as giddy as a Japanese school girl when I first heard about the HDT Animated Pussy mod, that completely wrecked my game, as well as men's HDT "franks and beans" mod - the name escapes me - the thought of temptation to download more mods that make naughty bits collision-enabled scares the crap out of me. It works for a lot of people, but I could never get it to work in my game. Plus I never zoom in THAT close to see said pussy animate. I'm perfectly happy with my PC's body, her bouncing boobs and ass, SOS, and your creature schlongs.

I'm scared of change. Where's my Xanax?

I was in the same place as you, but if you're ever feeling like trying it again, I got it working like this; installing Unified UNP and then Bazinga's physics mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-jiggle-and-collisions-xml-set/ ) and shit just works. It's magical. Two steps only.

Basically Unified UNP has the UUNP Special body, which is a body with a HDT vagina built in. It does nothing on its own, but once you build it and then install Bazinga's mods so the schlongs here get all interactive, stuff happens, and it legit looks pretty great.

I was in the same place as you, but if you're ever feeling like trying it again, I got it working like this; installing Unified UNP and then Bazinga's physics mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-jiggle-and-collisions-xml-set/ ) and shit just works. It's magical. Two steps only.

Basically Unified UNP has the UUNP Special body, which is a body with a HDT vagina built in. It does nothing on its own, but once you build it and then install Bazinga's mods so the schlongs here get all interactive, stuff happens, and it legit looks pretty great.

Nope. Sorry. I tried three times and I, nor the wonderful people here, could understand why it was wrecking my game. I'll stick with my CBBE HDT body. My girls are beautiful and I'm happy with them. Seriously, I don't need to zoom in that far to see the labia spread. My PC is having sex, I get what's happening, and she's being penetrated. Apropos's Wear and Tear does a good job of showing me how damn sore she is after an orgy.

I appreciate it though. xoxo

[ ... ]

There are two more things to try I can think of:

1. Create a new character in a new game and see if he will have the same problem.

2. If you use the RaceMenu SOS plugin: Open RaceMenu and change the schlong size.  Or alternatively uncheck the plugin in NMM and use the SOS MCM menu to change the size and type of the addon for the player character. 

Issue resolved. What ultimately fixed it was setting the armour "VampireLordNaked" to revealing in Player NPC settings. Guess I should have thought of that, though I must wonder what changed it initially in the first place...nonetheless, I apologise for the trouble, and thank you all for you help. You have the patience of saints. 

So is there any way to automatically make an armor revealing for the player ?

Im playing a female who sometime becomes a futa , also there are 3rd pubic hair plugins for SOS

So when ever I wear a multi piece set I have to set it as revealing so the thong or under parts don't disappear when equipping the top.

Is there something that automatically does this ?

Hopefully you'll point me in the right direction. I need the default malebody to be non-revealing with no genitals visible. I have another body set to be nude, and the default one nevernude with underwear on. But genitals always appear over the underwear, inspite of the fact I added slot 52 to both - body and underwear parts of malebody mesh, and made a plugin in CK.

I've had this issue for the longest while but only now decided to ask about it. During sex, how do I change whose schlong I'm selecting in order to adjust their position/size?

The "K" key changes which actor is selected unless you used the Sexlab MCM to change which key does it. I suggest you look at the MCM to see what other options you may have missed seeing or saw but didn't understand at first.

I think this mod has a wee problem. Namely, all of Forsworn Briarhearts are now... well... naked. They still wear helmets and boots and gauntlets, but no body armor; and trust me, seeing a naked savage charge at you with an axe in his hands is... disturbing.

Also, their hearts are no longer visible; the stitches, the hole; none of it.

I think this mod has a wee problem. Namely, all of Forsworn Briarhearts are now... well... naked. They still wear helmets and boots and gauntlets, but no body armor; and trust me, seeing a naked savage charge at you with an axe in his hands is... disturbing.

That problem can be fixed by setting the Briarheart body outfit to be SOS Revealing in advance, be it in the SOS Revealing Armor plug-ins (the authors left it out for whatever reason) or set the cursor on a Briarheart (before stealing his heart) then setting the outfit to be revealing in the MCM.

That problem can be fixed by setting the Briarheart body outfit to be SOS Revealing in advance, be it in the SOS Revealing Armor plug-ins (the authors left it out for whatever reason) or set the cursor on a Briarheart (before stealing his heart) then setting the outfit to be revealing in the MCM.

On my modified plugin for revealing armor, I have tried to set the briarheart body as revealing, but it does not stick for some reason. I just set the first one I see as revealing and that takes care of the problem for the rest of the game.

I'm not sure if this is the greatest place to ask, but both of these mods interact with each other so... not too long ago, I had to reinstall a few bits of SoS because at one point for some reason, male's bodies started getting covered in this weird black..covering and it only showed up when you were close to them. That was fixed, but I've come across a new problem, any schlongs that are not smurf,average, or muscular(Practically any mod that doesn't come with SoS originally) won't animate the pussy in SL animations anymore. Before I reinstalled SoS to fix that weird texture issue, they still did..now they don't. Could any of you help me with this? AND yes I've ran FNIS,  AND reinstalled the other mods, that didn't fix the issue.