NPCs dicks go flaccid during sexlab animations, this doesn't happen to male player characters, it only happens to NPCs. Any ideas of what could be causing it? I'm using floppy sos and the animated pussy pack.

Try this.

Does this also fix the issue of schlong and balls scaling? When i use SOS with Floppy, sometimes the schlong changes sizes or length when i tab or press escape (it also shows erection when i'm on said menus) and the balls of the SOS sometimes doesn't match the stretchness of the floppy sos one. 

Does this also fix the issue of schlong and balls scaling? When i use SOS with Floppy, sometimes the schlong changes sizes or length when i tab or press escape (it also shows erection when i'm on said menus) and the balls of the SOS sometimes doesn't match the stretchness of the floppy sos one. 

Tbh I have no idea if Floppy cares about the size of the schlong and balls specified in the SOS Racemenu. From what I have seen the way the balls look changes a lot depending on the settings for them for the preset that Floppy is currently using. With the option to use the arousal it seems Floppy will choose a preset depending on the character's arousal - full floppy, med arousal, high arousal. And how the balls (and the schlong) look and behave will depend mostly on the setting you have done for that preset. I might be wrong about this, but this is what my tests show. ( I haven't tested the player character as I play mostly in 1st person view). 

I am having issues opening the file with NMM. The link from the mod page uses an example from NMM being version 0.43 when it is 0.63 now, so the results are different. From what I can tell, NMM won't accept it as a "mod" unless it has a "fomod" file, which version 3.0 of SOS doesn't have in the "FOMOD" folder. It only has pictures and an XML file. Any ideas on how to fix it?

This may be a silly question after all these years, but --

Is it actually necessary to use the VP addons?

I was under the impression that SOS itself would schlongify whatever NPCs were in the area, provided they were shlongify-able, and that they'd get erect, that the player keys would change the up or down of the schlong, and so forth -- *without* the addon.

I thought all the addon did was make for variety?  Or is it also what controls the schlong size on various NPCs?

This may be a silly question after all these years, but --

Is it actually necessary to use the VP addons?

I was under the impression that SOS itself would schlongify whatever NPCs were in the area, provided they were shlongify-able, and that they'd get erect, that the player keys would change the up or down of the schlong, and so forth -- *without* the addon.

I thought all the addon did was make for variety?  Or is it also what controls the schlong size on various NPCs?

Unless you are using the "Lite" version you must install at least ONE schlong type. It DOESN't have to be any of the VP ones though, you could install the horse cock one instead and all the guys would have horse cocks but you need to have at least one cock of some sort installed because the mod does not install one by default.

Am I the only one looking up men's skirts expecting to see some schlong, but there is just emptiness? I've quickly looked around for male version of armors that would allow for a schlong to show up, but most of what is available just leave them open in plain sight. It's alright, but I really just want to get something less slutty.

Am I the only one looking up men's skirts expecting to see some schlong, but there is just emptiness? I've quickly looked around for male version of armors that would allow for a schlong to show up, but most of what is available just leave them open in plain sight. It's alright, but I really just want to get something less slutty.

The term is "regimental", ask anyone who wears a kilt ;).

You could use one of the items of attire from the SOS Skimpy Crouch Underwear (spelled thusly)mod along with some of the SOS Revealing Armor. Maybe someone can take one of the HDT skirts and convert and retexture it for use with SOS males.

They already do pretty much work with SOS UNP and its derivatives but those are one gender only, well, kind of. There is no reason why it wouldn't work for male characters,too.

This one isn't full SOS compatible but it could give you the 'upskirt' opportunity that other mods lack: 

http://dreamburrow.tumblr.com/post/63193785623/heres-a-dress-for-your-male-followers-its-only

AFAIK there are only max. four kind of such 'less-skimpy' revealing male armor mods:  

- REVENGE OF THE SEXIFIED HOUSECARLS - Hoamaii Armor Mashup for Male: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35333/

- Gannicus Modular Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39730/

- Hoamaii Modular Iron Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58482/ 

they are mostly compatible with SoS, except for a bit body clipping (built for Better Male FS/ Sundracon) and inconsistent slots (while slot 52 was used for the waist belt, the loincloth was allotted for slot 32 (body armor in general)). 

- Revealing Nude Fur - Male: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2811/

'Full Fur Option' (from optional files) of this mod is the closest one you're looking for, but the base body used in this mod was Sundracon

and its UV-map is not compatible with SoS (wither Full/ Light). 

So, we have somehow to convert its base body mesh from Sundracon to SoS/

I still don't understand how all those will deal with the problem of the dynamic SOS schlong clipping. 

The only garments that will avoid said problem is either the SOS Skimpy Crouch Underwear which is made specifically to move with SOS genitals and possibly HDT clothing with proper collision detection.

post-85433-0-86515200-1492143409_thumb.jpg

hello guys. 

i have a bit of problem with SOS.

i have some dots(?) invisible around public hair with or without other variation of sos.

it's like twinkle stars around public hair area.

something like neck seem problem.

even i test without enb, pure vanilla + sos. but it won't fix this weird glitch.

anyone know how to fix? please im wasting my so god damn time on this. :(

+ i use XP32's 3.9.3 version with HDT skeleton select.

i had SOS installed previously and i havent played skyrim in ages so i get on now and when a sex scene starts the npc no longer loses his brown undies and just stays clothed. I have to go into the MCM menu and it says he doesnt have a schlong so i have to give him one. I have fiddled with the settings that distribute the sizes and stuff. nothing works. I have reset SOS in game several times, i have even uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Still nothing works. Sometimes it has a random npc that i spoke with 4 towns ago labeled as the npc i am currently in scene with so i can't fix it. 

Does anyone have any ideas on a fix for these two issues?

Hi there, I need your advice,

I am usling creature framework and more nasty critters, nude creatures, stuff I need for Untamed... but I really want to use SOS schlongs for werewolves, bears and trolls. Problem is, they already have some penises.

Can you please tell me what I would have to do to get that?

Thank you very much for your kind help!

I don't know if this is ever going to be updated again, or if the author even reads this, but it would be really nice if there was a feature to save and load the SoS MCM settings from a JSON file, especially for the revealing armors (but also the schlong plugin settings would be nice).  It's really annoying to have to set these for each new playthrough, and this isn't just an issue of using the male revealing armor pack:  A bunch of female armors are also incompatible with SoS (nisetanaka's bikini armors, NSK13's various named armors, various panties using slot 53, etc.) unless they are set to revealing as well.

[ ... ] It's really annoying to have to set these for each new playthrough, and this isn't just an issue of using the male revealing armor pack:  A bunch of female armors are also incompatible with SoS (nisetanaka's bikini armors, NSK13's various named armors, various panties using slot 53, etc.) unless they are set to revealing as well.

Not sure what is there to set for the revealing armors. They are already setup in the esp file. 

About the other mods - you can make them revealing in their esp files so you will not need to do that on every new game.

[ ... ] It's really annoying to have to set these for each new playthrough, and this isn't just an issue of using the male revealing armor pack:  A bunch of female armors are also incompatible with SoS (nisetanaka's bikini armors, NSK13's various named armors, various panties using slot 53, etc.) unless they are set to revealing as well.

Not sure what is there to set for the revealing armors. They are already setup in the esp file. 

About the other mods - you can make them revealing in their esp files so you will not need to do that on every new game.

Well, what if I don't want to edit ESP files?  Especially since they might get updated by the author, and then my changes get stomped on.

Also, the other settings being saved for other playthroughs would be helpful.  The schlong plugin settings are rather annoying when you have a lot of plugins for male and female, and set up custom distribution and size percentages (especially since the sliders increment at an annoying 0.01% - seriously, the sliders need to be changed to 1% increments...)

Well, what if I don't want to edit ESP files?  Especially since they might get updated by the author, and then my changes get stomped on.

Also, the other settings being saved for other playthroughs would be helpful.  The schlong plugin settings are rather annoying when you have a lot of plugins for male and female, and set up custom distribution and size percentages (especially since the sliders increment at an annoying 0.01% - seriously, the sliders need to be changed to 1% increments...)

I do not disagree with you. I usually spent more than 30 minutes just setting up mods on a new game and it would be nice if it was possible to skip that. 

I was just giving an idea. Because unlike other settings the revealing-ness can be set in the mod.

Does anyone know if this mod has issues with Windows 10?  Cause I installed this mod on my fairly brand new pc, and the schlong is not animated, the balls are.  The schlong is rock hard pointing straight ahead.  It does not bend up or down, which causes awkward sex scenes.  I've been using this mod since Windows 7 and 8.1, and never had this problem.  I've installed SOS and the XPMSE skeleton overwriting it, and I still have the same problem.  I have tried with all the different schlongs and still same problem.  I also used FNIS, but still no dice.  Has anyone experienced this before?

Sorry, works fine for me on Windows 10.  As for Windows 10 working fine, that's a different question.

Yeah I know.  I hate Windows 10 too.  As for the mod now I can't schlongify my own custom race that uses the XPMSE skeleton.  Sigh.. Microsoft.

So, I installed SoS and for the longest time everything was fine, but I re-installed and now all the slider values are set to NaN. No one has a penis and I cant change the sizes due to the NaN glitch. Someone please help, its incredibly frustrating.