I have a very strange problem when trying to use SOS (full) with Enderal.

There is a patch - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77915/? that adds the Enderal races as supported.

But when the game starts it tells me that the schlong plugins are dirty and are not loaded to prevent data integrity.

post-925979-0-47750500-1471419941_thumb.jpg

When I remove the patch and start the game it loads the 3 schlongs correctly (it is not assigning them because of the unknown races, but they are present in the MCM menu).

This is the same SOS archive flle I'm using for Skyrim and there are no problems there. And the plugins are declared "dirty" only when the patch is activated. 

I need help trying to debug this. Maybe a hint what to look for. 

Load order

0  0 Skyrim.esm
1  1 Update.esm
2  2 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
3  3 Dunwall Master Assassin.esp
4  4 FNIS.esp
5  5 Enderal Fast Travel.esp
6  6 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
7  7 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
8  8 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
9  9 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
10  a SOS - Enderal compatibility patch.esp

This is what the patch changes:

post-925979-0-88133200-1471417196_thumb.jpg

And this is what one of the changes look like:

post-925979-0-70867300-1471417257_thumb.jpg

I'm confused that such a change can cause the schlong plugins to be identified as dirty and be blocked.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Is there any way to scale the penis larger without affecting the balls size?

Depends.  If you are talking about a PC, then if you have XPMSE and the SOS sliders installed (which you should and if you don't: post-61020-0-56783400-1471449604.gif ), you can control then shape and size of the PC schlong parts independently, including the balls.  If you are talking about NPCs, then no.  SOS only provides a single size adjustment.  There is a basic size adjustment and separate % size adj.  That MAY work (never used it myself).  However, there is an alternative.  EFF has an option for applying tattoos to followers that is limited version of the RaceMenu interface, and I believe the Genitals tab is shown in that interface.  This works only with Followers and you can only change 1 follower at a time (it is not a general "Set all to this").  ffabris has a mod here called "The Manipulator" which allows you to use this RaceMenu functionality on ANY NPC you want (not just followers).  But again, the limitation is that you can only do it on 1 NPC at a time.  Now, I'm not 100% the Genitals tab appears for EFF/Manipulator since normally I play straight male or lesbian females, so I normally just adj breast size on females and that's done through the Scaling tab, not Genitals.  (I'm not at home right now to double-check...)

Is there a patch for DSR, Dual Sheath Redux? As I'm getting the shield and staff appearing underground bug when I have XPMSE, SOS and DSR installed together. 

They work fine for me. That sounds like you have a conflict between mods. Either your load order or resource priorities are not sorted correctly.

•  SOS
  • DSR
  • XPMSE

They need to be loaded in that order in both. XPMSE as a last mod in resource priorities. DSR SkyProc patch is of course ran after it.

We could give better advises, if we would know which mod manager you are using? If you are using MO, then have you sorted the left panel as well? If NMM, then have you made sure that nothing has overwritten XPMSE after you installed it?

It seems the one making the patch forgot to add the additional entries to the RaceSize and RaceProbability FormID Lists.

I have a very strange problem when trying to use SOS (full) with Enderal.

There is a patch - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77915/? that adds the Enderal races as supported.

But when the game starts it tells me that the schlong plugins are dirty and are not loaded to prevent data integrity.

attachicon.gifsosender1.jpg

When I remove the patch and start the game it loads the 3 schlongs correctly (it is not assigning them because of the unknown races, but they are present in the MCM menu).

This is the same SOS archive flle I'm using for Skyrim and there are no problems there. And the plugins are declared "dirty" only when the patch is activated. 

I need help trying to debug this. Maybe a hint what to look for. 

Load order

0  0 Skyrim.esm
1  1 Update.esm
2  2 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
3  3 Dunwall Master Assassin.esp
4  4 FNIS.esp
5  5 Enderal Fast Travel.esp
6  6 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
7  7 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
8  8 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
9  9 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
10  a SOS - Enderal compatibility patch.esp

This is what the patch changes:

attachicon.gifsosender2.jpg

And this is what one of the changes look like:

attachicon.gifsosender3.jpg

I'm confused that such a change can cause the schlong plugins to be identified as dirty and be blocked.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Is there a patch for DSR, Dual Sheath Redux? As I'm getting the shield and staff appearing underground bug when I have XPMSE, SOS and DSR installed together. 

They work fine for me. That sounds like you have a conflict between mods. Either your load order or resource priorities are not sorted correctly.

•  SOS
  • DSR
  • XPMSE

They need to be loaded in that order in both. XPMSE as a last mod in resource priorities. DSR SkyProc patch is of course ran after it.

We could give better advises, if we would know which mod manager you are using? If you are using MO, then have you sorted the left panel as well? If NMM, then have you made sure that nothing has overwritten XPMSE after you installed it?

Sorry yes I'm using MO and have that load order you suggested. SOS is sitting at 61 in the left pane window, DSR is at 281 and XPMSE  

WOW what a bleedin numpty XPMSE was above the other two! DOH  :blush:, all fixed now ship shape and Bristol fashion! What A bloody idiot, either I moved it myself, never ever drink and mod or MO moved them around somehow when showing up a conflict in the left pane!  :lol: XPMSE was at slot 41 in the left pane!

hello there first time poster so sorry if this is a dumb question I am quite new to modding! SOS isn't on the nexus so I manually downloaded SOS lite but whenever I try to extract it I get an unexpected end of data error from 7zip and can't seem to open it either to manually install it as it asks for a password and says archive not readable? Not really sure what I'm doing wrong but can't seem to get anything to work.

Sorry again and thank you!!

hello there first time poster so sorry if this is a dumb question I am quite new to modding! SOS isn't on the nexus so I manually downloaded SOS lite but whenever I try to extract it I get an unexpected end of data error from 7zip and can't seem to open it either to manually install it as it asks for a password and says archive not readable? Not really sure what I'm doing wrong but can't seem to get anything to work.

Sorry again and thank you!!

LL downloads were having a problem a couple of days ago where the download would end before the file was complete.  You might try downloading it again, things seem to be working now.

Hey i was just wondering if you were able to upload a version of the mod which is a lite version and doesnt have a penis but is just smooth down there. May seem like an odd request but I am using a mod that uses slot 52 a lot for underwear and has various scripts and with the standard version it causes issues as they both try and use slot 52 and the lite version just clips through it with the penis so if it is possible to get a lite version without the penis (will probably look weird but meh) that would be amazing. Thanks.

Ingame pictures!

attachicon.gif20160823191537_1.jpg attachicon.gif20160823191700_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160823192208_1.jpg attachicon.gif20160823192338_1.jpg

Still need to make a non hairy skin and fix the low weight mesh. 

Mind me saying a word? First, I don't wanna criticize at all, second, you seem to have finished your work on shape of this adorable stuff. Just one sentiment of mine. Those folds around the base - they are wonderful, why shouldn't there be more folds - vertical folds droping down the scrotum (I mean the upper part of the scrotum)? That would be a bit closer to reality imho. It would be nice to "cut" some of the penis wrinkles (too much for me, they are supposed to cover merely the surface close to the head), and "paste" them on scrotum. I wish there were a clear difference between the balls under skin and the skin folders above the balls.

If this addon is supposed to work with Floppy SOS - I hope it will do - I want to see the upper part of the scrotum getting thinner when droop, while the balls still keeping their shape, cause that is the way scrotum behave in real life. Should I provide any sample pics? Think, there's no need. Lots on Internet.

Eager to have your addon.

Forgot to say. The opening is geometrical too much (square edges). Though, I was dreaming of a such a nice little mouth  :shy:  With kinda tiny red lips

I have install SOS full and AIO animated pussy , but every time i have issue : sos not appear in MCM menu, save take longtime and does't load after saying that she's corrupted. Idem for a new game !

I decid to réinstall skyrim LE but i don't now if SOS must overwrite AIO animated pussy and XPMSE ot not . Is there any one who can help ? thanks

Is there any way to control the Left/Right angle of the Schlongs? Some of the animations have the penis curving too far left or too far right.

You will need to install the Racemenu plugin then you will get the tab for genitals which have pitch, yaw and roll for each node. I believe you will only be able to change the size of your schlong through Racemenu afterwards though cause it overides the SOS scaling.

Is there any way to control the Left/Right angle of the Schlongs? Some of the animations have the penis curving too far left or too far right.

You will need to install the Racemenu plugin then you will get the tab for genitals which have pitch, yaw and roll for each node. I believe you will only be able to change the size of your schlong through Racemenu afterwards though cause it overides the SOS scaling.

Awesome thank you!

Speaking of new SOS addons... does anyone know if there is an hermaphrodite schlong anywhere?

I am not speaking of a futa poping out of nowhere or a full schlong with balls slapped on a female character... I mean something in between. Think relatively thin schlong with the start of vaginal lips instead of balls.

That kind of mesh would be very helpful for Hormones.

Can somebody help me debug the "SOS_SKSE.DetermineSchlongType (Actor akActor)" ?

Is it in the dll file (the SKSE plugin) as I can't find it in the scripts? 

And is there a way to make it output any kind of debug info?

I'm trying to debug a problem where SOS will not auto schlongify actors of specific races (in Enderal, details here) and instead shows the SOS underwear. But when I target the actor and open the SOS MCM it shows the addons as compatible. The race distribution options in rthe tabs of the plugins also looks fine. 

I did some debugging and it seems everything is been decided in this function. And I'm trying to understand what exactly is the problem. But it seems it doesn't print anything in the papyrus log or in the console.

Added:

I realize that by mentioning Enderal I risk people dismissing the question as "mod specific" but it is actually not. The form ids of the races are the same as in the vanilla Skyrim and they are fully compatible, except for this auto-assignment issue.

Also I've seen online papyrus log dumps with debug coming from DetermineSchlongType() so I assume there is a way to enable it (the debugging).

Can somebody help me debug the "SOS_SKSE.DetermineSchlongType (Actor akActor)" ?

Is it in the dll file (the SKSE plugin) as I can't find it in the scripts? 

And is there a way to make it output any kind of debug info?

I'm trying to debug a problem where SOS will not auto schlongify actors of specific races (in Enderal, details here) and instead shows the SOS underwear. But when I target the actor and open the SOS MCM it shows the addons as compatible. The race distribution options in rthe tabs of the plugins also looks fine. 

I did some debugging and it seems everything is been decided in this function. And I'm trying to understand what exactly is the problem. But it seems it doesn't print anything in the papyrus log or in the console.

Added:

I realize that by mentioning Enderal I risk people dismissing the question as "mod specific" but it is actually not. The form ids of the races are the same as in the vanilla Skyrim and they are fully compatible, except for this auto-assignment issue.

Also I've seen online papyrus log dumps with debug coming from DetermineSchlongType() so I assume there is a way to enable it (the debugging).

Yes, it is in the DLL. The complete source for the DLL including build files and all is included in the download though not necessarily installed to the game.