Hi there. I'm having a really weird, somewhat irritating problem with SOS, and the mods using it. First, it started that my characters would have two loaded Schlongs, the first one seemed to be an unanimated, untextured left over and the  actual one that my character used. I got that straightened out by reinstalling a few things. Now the double cock is fixed, but now the second problem persists and that is that it keeps defaulting my characters schlong to its starting size (1 without modifiers) regardless of what I tell it to do and regardless of what schlong model/texture I'm using. I suspect it has something to do with it saying it that modifications to my character are handled through SOS Racemenu, even though I don't have that installed. To get access to the size edits, I have to manually reset SOS. But after I make edits, even though they show up, the schlong still defaults to its base size. Can anyone help me fix this?

You need SOS Racemenu to make changes and have them "stick". Why do you not have it installed?

I believe because I had a mod that was supposed to do the same thing or said it would conflict with it. I'll download and install it now and see what happens.

Hi there. I'm having a really weird, somewhat irritating problem with SOS, and the mods using it. First, it started that my characters would have two loaded Schlongs, the first one seemed to be an unanimated, untextured left over and the  actual one that my character used. I got that straightened out by reinstalling a few things. Now the double cock is fixed, but now the second problem persists and that is that it keeps defaulting my characters schlong to its starting size (1 without modifiers) regardless of what I tell it to do and regardless of what schlong model/texture I'm using. I suspect it has something to do with it saying it that modifications to my character are handled through SOS Racemenu, even though I don't have that installed. To get access to the size edits, I have to manually reset SOS. But after I make edits, even though they show up, the schlong still defaults to its base size. Can anyone help me fix this?

You need SOS Racemenu to make changes and have them "stick". Why do you not have it installed?

I believe because I had a mod that was supposed to do the same thing or said it would conflict with it. I'll download and install it now and see what happens.

Reinstall XPMSE, it has the most recent version.

Hello all!

I'm currently trying to get SOS and its undies to play nice with 0SEX, in that I can wear armor, the underwear, and have the schlong still work as it's intended to once I undress all the way. Right now, that experiment is having...mixed results; I can't seem to have both SOS's underwear and my armor equipped at the same time, and putting the underwear in a different slot obviously prevents it from hiding the schlong. So I think I have a tentative solution, but I want to make sure it's viable before I go diving headfirst into modding for the first time.

Would it be possible to create a standalone, equipable "armor" made up of SOS's underwear, and set it to 'Concealing'? That way it should (theoretically) stop the schlong from poking through it even if it's being worn in the same exact spot. The problem is, I'm not totally sure how the 'Concealing' bit works; something about a keyword and most armors being set to 'Concealing' by default? The Creation Kit shows a 'Concealing' keyword and formlist; do I use those when making my undie-armor?

Hello all!

I'm currently trying to get SOS and its undies to play nice with 0SEX, in that I can wear armor, the underwear, and have the schlong still work as it's intended to once I undress all the way. Right now, that experiment is having...mixed results; I can't seem to have both SOS's underwear and my armor equipped at the same time, and putting the underwear in a different slot obviously prevents it from hiding the schlong. So I think I have a tentative solution, but I want to make sure it's viable before I go diving headfirst into modding for the first time.

Would it be possible to create a standalone, equipable "armor" made up of SOS's underwear, and set it to 'Concealing'? That way it should (theoretically) stop the schlong from poking through it even if it's being worn in the same exact spot. The problem is, I'm not totally sure how the 'Concealing' bit works; something about a keyword and most armors being set to 'Concealing' by default? The Creation Kit shows a 'Concealing' keyword and formlist; do I use those when making my undie-armor?

Older versions of this mod experimented with ideas like that BUT the underwear was clipping through all sorts of armors and especially clothing. It just looked bad.

You have an idea which is good but really doesn't work well when tried.

Me again! I managed to get the underwear to work; they have slots 45 and 52, so they cover the penis area while still being filed under 0SEX's "underwear" category. But now I can't seem to equip armor and the underwear at the same time, which confuses the heck out of me. According to the Creation Kit, armors take up slots 32, 38, and whatever forearms is (34?). So why would it be interfering with the 45, 52 underwear? Am I missing something here?

Me again! I managed to get the underwear to work; they have slots 45 and 52, so they cover the penis area while still being filed under 0SEX's "underwear" category. But now I can't seem to equip armor and the underwear at the same time, which confuses the heck out of me. According to the Creation Kit, armors take up slots 32, 38, and whatever forearms is (34?). So why would it be interfering with the 45, 52 underwear? Am I missing something here?

In the full SOS mod all slot 32 body armour and clothing automatically occupies slot 52 as well so schlongs don't poke through where they shouldn't. For every piece of armour you want to use slot 52 items with you need to equip it, then go into the SOS MCM, go to the player/npc page and set the equipped armour as revealing. That should remove slot 52 from all instances of that armour across the entire game.

Still enjoy SOS body exactly the same way I did on the first day I used it. Still suffering from fatal impossibility of applying two body types - hairy & unhairy - at once.

Hello.

How do I change the size of all schlongs in the "light" version?

It requires skeleton edits in nifskope. See this post.

This got me highly interested. I'd like to make some size corrections to some of full version addons. Namely, to decrease the default (original) schlong size. May I use a nifskope for this purpose?

Hello.

This got me highly interested. I'd like to make some size corrections to some of full version addons. Namely, to decrease the default (original) schlong size. May I use a nifskope for this purpose?

I'm no expert and was just linking the post where the instructions were, but I don't see why that wouldn't work. Instead of raising the default 1.000 value to increase size you could just lower it to reduce size. And if using SOS full I would assume each schlong size for all types would be scaled down appropriately.

Give it a go and see if it works.

Hello.

So I did everything exactly as in the post you've linked.

The size of the schlong in the Nifskope was visibly bigger. I've saved the file, but in the game schlong size is still the same.

I'm using Mod Organizer and I have edited the file in SOS mod folder.

EDIT:

Alright, I know what was wrong. The SOS skeleton was overwriten by XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, so I had to edit that one.

Is there a way to make the schlong bigger with the light version?

You can edit the skeleton in nifskope to increase the length of one of the genital bones. I won't be on my PC again today to check, but I think the bone I edited when I did this was called something like NPC Genitals 01. On the image of the skeleton it's the dot on the "shaft" that's closest to the groin.

Down in the block details window at the bottom the default scale will probably be listed as 1.0000. I changed it to 1.1500 and that gave a decent but still fairly realistic size.

If you did it you'd need to edit the male skeleton for humans and elves and the male beast skeleton for argonians and khajiit (giving them different sizes if you like.) If futa is your thing the female and female beast skeletons can also be done to increase the size of the equipable schlong.

I have never used nifskope before but I will give it a try. Is there an official site I can download it from?

You can get nifskope from here:

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

And I've just put together a quick guide to show what I did.

This was done with the latest XPMSE skeleton (version 3.21)

1 - Once you've installed nifskope find your skeleton.nif file. It should be in the meshes\actors\character\character assets folder. Back this up first just in case something goes wrong.

2 - Open it with nifskope. Nifskope may be used to open it automatically, or you may have to select it manually with the right click, "Open With" option.

3 - When you first open it you will see something like this:

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit1.jpg

It looks pretty daunting, especially if you start to expand the Block List in the top left part of the screen, but don't worry.

4 - Zoom in on the image top right and rotate it around with the mouse until you can see the wire-frame schlong. Click any of the dots on the shaft and the Block List to the left will open at around the right place. Then find and highlight the line labelled "NPC Genitals01"

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit2.jpg

You can see it highlighted in the above shot, as well as the square closest to the groin on the diagram highlighted in yellow.

5 - In the Block Details part of the window down at the bottom scroll down until you can see the line "Scale    float    1.0000"

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit3.jpg

6 - Double click the 1.0000 and edit it to whatever size you want. In this example, I used 1.1500.

attachicon.gifskeleton_edit4.jpg

The wire-frame schlong will change size to reflect the changes, giving you an idea of how far you've gone.

7 - Save the nif, overwriting when prompted. (Again, make sure you took a back up of it in case you want to switch back.)

8 - Repeat the process with the following nifs if you want all playable races and both sexes to change size:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeletonbeast.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif

Different sizes can be used in each of the four if you want.

9 - Check it out in the game and see if your characters are walking around with a nicely-sized sausage or a gigantic Zeppelin between their legs, then repeat the process and make edits if needed.

Hope that helps!

I'm sorry, this schlong scaling guide is of great importance to me. I am working with SOS full version, keep trying to minimize the default size parameters. When I tried to follow your guide I could edit "scale value" to nothing but whole numbers (-1.0000 0.0000 1.0000 2.0000 and so on), while I need it to be somewhat 0.5000. I'm using NifSkope 1.2.0 Alpha 2. Have you ever had the same issues?

I am having a problem with the mod, I cannot change the rank of the addon "unp," the increase is not working with the PC, but if I give it to my companion he increases up to the maximum size (a noise of infinity of the potion) with only a potion.

I use some mod like:

Xp32 Maximum Extended-XPMSE 3.87 Skeleton with racemenu

SOS-Schlong for Females and Equipable Schlong

I am having a problem with the mod, I cannot change the rank of the addon "unp," the increase is not working with the PC, but if I give it to my companion he increases up to the maximum size (a noise of infinity of the potion) with only a potion.
I use some mod like:
Xp32 Maximum Extended-XPMSE 3.87 Skeleton with racemenu
SOS-Schlong for Females and Equipable Schlong

If you got the SoS Racemenu Plugin installed that is offered by the "Schlongs for Females - UNP"

Then you haft to set the size via the racemenu.

Heck, that mod even kills those potions you can get from the shop to increase size of your dick...

You need to open console and use "ShowRaceMenu" and find the Genitals tab/section and use the sliders to control the size.

At first i was against the mod, but because i can change sooo much about my characters dick, aside from just size, i have come to like it a lot.

Now i got a fat bouncy shaft with both lots of girth and lengh which you'll only see in place like Skyrim and Hentai -- It's magical and fantastic!

Might have been asked, but i just like to quickly know, if i set an armor to be "Revealing" while having "SexLab Aroused" mod installed and my character is set to "Is Exhibitionist", will it count towards arousal as if i wore NO armor???

Had a question on the latest version of this as I'm trying to get mod conflicts and load order correct in my MO.

I assume this comes before XP32 Extended Skeleton correct? Do I need the SOSRacemenu plugin XP32 Extended gives? Also do all the optional esp's conflict in SoS or are they just there so I can assign different versions to different npcs?