Is there a way to make Schlongs of Skyrim work with Porcelain Pale Vampire Skin? Cause I'm making a vampire character and love both your SoS for obvious reason. Then the Porcelain Pale skin as it gets rid of the bat like features on males much in the same way SG Textures Renewal does for females. Problem is I'm getting this mess down below. Is there a way to fix that?

post-1016637-0-36483300-1473124029_thumb.jpg

Is there a way to make Schlongs of Skyrim work with Porcelain Pale Vampire Skin? Cause I'm making a vampire character and love both your SoS for obvious reason. Then the Porcelain Pale skin as it gets rid of the bat like features on males much in the same way SG Textures Renewal does for females. Problem is I'm getting this mess down below. Is there a way to fix that?

It looks as if you have a NeverNude skin for that race installed. Is there a nude version available?

It looks as if you have a NeverNude skin for that race installed. Is there a nude version available?

Don't have a nevernude option. Used SoS primarily and that was a result trying to combine the vampire skin textures with the body.

Body Replacers I use is

Better Males Younger Faces

Schlongs of Skyrim

UNPB from All in one HDT Vagina package

Unless I installed the Vampire texture skins wrong. Had MO install the skin textures and had them overwrite parts of SoS resources. Unless Vampire skin should go first then SoS.

Your textures are not designed for a nude body as they have the underwear build into the texture.

And looking at 2 different options from there, they do not have a SOS body option.

Your textures are not designed for a nude body as they have the underwear build into the texture.

And looking at 2 different options from there, they do not have a SOS body option.

Guess I'll have to go without the skin texture then.

hey there ty for the work on this mod. first time poster in this forum but ive been using your mod among others for a cpl years. i have been using the 2.05 or whatever version all the way til today when i installed your 3.0 or whatever version. started a new game and some of the males have empty voids where their crotches are and are naked. i took the 3.0 version out and went back to the old and started another game and everythings fine again. any ideas what might have done that? am i missing a patch or something that the new version requires? ill brb ill export my load order and load it onto this post. thats the load order with the old version back in it. should add i also upgraded sd+ and sexlab aroused redux in the same go.as well as zaz. maybe a new conflict?

hey just read the following post on the sexy vanilla armor and clothing replacers mod forum that may be my issue with the newest version of SOS. ill try it myself at some point but im far into a game now back using the old SOS so it will be awhile before i reinstall the new SOS.

supporter

Sacremas15 kudos1870 posts

If you are still having this issue, you can go into level lists and find the panty and just remove it from level lists. There are no way to make gender-specific level lists, and if something is covering up body slots with no armature suitable for the mesh, it results in what you saw, presumably while using Schlongs of Skyrim or SAM.

ok i started a new game just to check while it was fresh in my mind and it works. when the sexy clothes equips pantys it makes the males naked and have holes in their crotch once i went through the lvled lists and deleted every panty list they no longer get equipped on them and they are now clothed no more hole in the crotches and have schlongs when naked. 

the mod that was doing it to me is sexy vanilla clothes and armors for sevenbase bombshell by Pfiffy.

ty ty for the work on this mod you guys make skyrim the best game ive ever played. been playing since its release on ps3 and still love it thanks to your guys and other mod authors work.

My google and searchbar-fu have failed me. can anyone tell me if there's a way to set NPC sizes over the cap(20)? Console commands, mods, script editing, etc. Is it possible to do?

The only way to do anything like that which I can recall is the Increase Size Slider.

Ive tried it, it didnt work. Im guessing its because its out of date (Judging by the photo) or because i have shit luck.

I have the same problem as Joelbailey. Can anyone help with the fix. 

for my end i just had to open the sexy clothes mod i mention in the post above with tesvedit open the sexy clothes mod folder after it was loaded by left clicking the +symbol by its name then go through all the categories deleting any zzPanty of whatever colors i found. that cleared it up for me. though you may have another mod at fault in which case youd have to find out what clothing item the guys affected have in common or clothing type and from what mod. then decide if you can do without that item in your game.

I wanna cry. I'm desperate for learning on how could I reduce NPCs schlong size once and for good.

When I edit Skeleton.nif, the 96th NiNode I know for sure that I will go and see changes in game. And I DO SEE those changes. I am happy to see them. So, why in the world I can't see them the next day. The next day I load the game and see only PC's schlong is still keeping those changes, NOT the NPCs. NPCs are monstrous again. I check the skeleton.nif - it looks well. I don't know where do those NPCs get another skeleton to make me crazy??????? No another skeleton I could find in game folders.

I suspected something "wrong" with scripts. Though it's not a matter of size in SOS sense, it's the matter of size literally (the absolute size value, well, I don't know how is it called). All the NPCs still have their stuff in the range of 1-6, as I scheduled in MCM. Schlong size 1 now looks as if it were the size 10. And if I try editing Skelrton.nif once more in order to reduce it even more, I get the microschlong on my PC, while NPCs  don't care a fig for my NifSkope manipulations.

Today they NPCs are "in the mood" :)  I mean correct scaling.

I went over description again. Found no info on is it difficult to make a SOS addon. Not from scratch. Rather I mean editing those existing. I wanna make SOS-irregular addon. I'm tired of straight boners as if traced with ruler. I want it curved a bit for some of NPCs to have.

Quick question

Any solutions to npc's schlong going flaccid midway into sexlab animations?

Player's schlong seem to maintain erection, but npcs seem to go flaccid midway animations.

However if I reset the animation or press page up/down facing npcs, they get their erection back, but soon after goes flaccid

Any ideas?

Any solution for npc's schlong going flaccid midway animations?

Player's schlong seem to maintain erection throughout, but npc's lose their erection midway.

If I reset animation using [ key, or page up/down facing npcs, they get their erection back for a while, but soon loses it.

I tried reinstalling schlong and equippable schlongs

Thank you

Quick question

Any solutions to npc's schlong going flaccid midway into sexlab animations?

Player's schlong seem to maintain erection, but npcs seem to go flaccid midway animations.

However if I reset the animation or press page up/down facing npcs, they get their erection back, but soon after goes flaccid

Any ideas?

Any solution for npc's schlong going flaccid midway animations?

Player's schlong seem to maintain erection throughout, but npc's lose their erection midway.

If I reset animation using [ key, or page up/down facing npcs, they get their erection back for a while, but soon loses it.

I tried reinstalling schlong and equippable schlongs

Thank you

Sounds like you have another mod failing to recognize an active sex act and resetting the schlong.

It will not be this mod because SOS while provides the mechanism to go erect or flaccid it does not change on it's own.

Hello everybody,
in installation option of "SOS - schlongs of Skyrim" There are three models, can I select all, or must I pick just one? if I can select all and install "SOS schlong for females - UNP", what are the percentage values to be set for a random distribution and proportion of the four models?
I read some pages without finding answer, I apologize if it is hidden somewhere and I can not find her and I thank in advance those who would help me.
thanks bye.
Google translator