I would just delete the bsa that comes packaged with SOS. The bsa only includes the brawl bugs patch (unless something changed recently) so if you already have that somewhere else it's unnecessary. I don't use EBT myself, but have always had the brawl patch installed and was having similar issues once SOS started including it. Deleting the SOS bsa fixed everything for me.

I have never experienced this problem. EBT is winning conflicts against SOS in my game. Sounds to me that there is something else going on.

Brawl Bugs Patch itself is slightly out of date. This came out recently and was tested by Steam forum regulars. They are adding it in to their mod lists, as replacement for old patch.

Modern Brawl Bug Fix by Enai Siaion

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77465/?

Thanks, both of you. Last night I was testing SexLab and got a texture bug, so maybe it could have caused the CDT as well.

==EDIT==

Reverted to old textures and I am now running SOS + EBT nicely.

I don't know if anyone remembers this one add-on from the Nexus, but I have been looking to re-download an add-on to this where it converts the vanilla armor and clothing to go along with the body builder mesh; where it prevents the character from noticeably slimming down after putting on an outfit. For example, if you had a max weight character while naked or in underwear and when you give the character, like say the ragged trousers, the mass of your character's muscles become slimmed down, like turning the mesh into the regular body mesh. With that mod in particular, it prevents the slimming when you put on a vanilla outfit.

I wish I could have kept that mod in particular if it weren't for re-installing Skyrim and removing all of my mods to re-download them again, only to find out that mod in particular is no longer available on the Nexus.

If there is something like that (that is not skimpy or revealing), that would be wonderful.

I noticed that my Briarhearts were naked with a hole in the groin when SOS was enabled.  Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT the Cloaks of Skyrim-USLEEP/USKP conflict, but a different one caused by SOS and USLEEP.  The "schlonification" script of SOS conflicts with the armor switch script of USLEEP that replaces the Briarheart "Full" armor, with the Briarheart "Empty" armor.  Because USLEEP does this by making the armor only assigned to the "amulet" slot, a conflict occurs.

After much searching, with no answer, I decided to troubleshoot it myself.   Believe it or not, after two hours of this, I figured out a very simple solution.  When you first encounter a Briarheart, put your crosshair on him, go into the SOS MCM menu, and mark the Briarheart Armor as "Revealing".  That's it.  Problem solved.  SOS will now assign a schlong to the Briarheart armor, and when USLEEP does the amulet switch trickery to empty the body on looting, the SOS script will still apply and everything runs fine.

The only downside to this fix is that if you are using Sexlab Aroused and a Briarheart is aroused, the schlong will poke through the armor mesh.  Honestly, not a big deal in the whole scheme of things, and if you are using an underwear or permaundies version of SOS, it won't happen at all.

Keep in mind, this is a SEPERATE issue from the USLEEP-Cloaks problem.  If you use Cloaks of Skyrim, you will still need to fix that problem, which is easily done if you use Crafting Overhaul Remade, which includes the fix--just load CCOR after Cloaks. 

I noticed that my Briarhearts were naked with a hole in the groin when SOS was enabled.  Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT the Cloaks of Skyrim-USLEEP/USKP conflict, but a different one caused by SOS and USLEEP.  The "schlonification" script of SOS conflicts with the armor switch script of USLEEP that replaces the Briarheart "Full" armor, with the Briarheart "Empty" armor.  Because USLEEP does this by making the armor only assigned to the "amulet" slot, a conflict occurs.

After much searching, with no answer, I decided to troubleshoot it myself.   Believe it or not, after two hours of this, I figured out a very simple solution.  When you first encounter a Briarheart, put your crosshair on him, go into the SOS MCM menu, and mark the Briarheart Armor as "Revealing".  That's it.  Problem solved.  SOS will now assign a schlong to the Briarheart armor, and when USLEEP does the amulet switch trickery to empty the body on looting, the SOS script will still apply and everything runs fine.

The only downside to this fix is that if you are using Sexlab Aroused and a Briarheart is aroused, the schlong will poke through the armor mesh.  Honestly, not a big deal in the whole scheme of things, and if you are using an underwear or permaundies version of SOS, it won't happen at all.

Keep in mind, this is a SEPERATE issue from the USLEEP-Cloaks problem.  If you use Cloaks of Skyrim, you will still need to fix that problem, which is easily done if you use Crafting Overhaul Remade, which includes the fix--just load CCOR after Cloaks. 

Better is to uncheck the cloaks esp and let CCOR handle the distribution of the cloaks.

Better is to uncheck the cloaks esp and let CCOR handle the distribution of the cloaks.

The problem will still be present in CCOR by itself, at least it was for me.  But, the same solution applies.

Other solutions may exist, but this seemed too straightforward to not share.  I hope it helps someone else out there.

What is in charge of the schlong erection boost, which of the files, scripts, editors - who knows?

Is it possible to have a smaller soft penis and a larger erected one (the same one :) ) as it occurs in real life?

It would be nice to re-scheme, re-calculate all the 9 erection stages.

Why I am asking:

1.I've made a size decreasing tweak to skeleton according to my taste. But the erection... well, it's too small from then on.

2.I've bumped into the video starring a guy with incredibly "effective" erection. Look at this:

after a "workout"

i9579046.jpg

i9579047.jpg

a couple of minutes later

i9579045.jpg

Hey, when you transform to werewolf is it normal for the schlong to go to it's smallest size after transforming? Usually to fix it I need to change the schlong back and forth or change the size by an increment in the MCM menu. But this could be linked to another bug I'm experiencing with SOS. I'd love someone to let me know if they experience this.

I appear to be having an issue with my Player Character's Schlong. It just won't increase in size at all. I've collected and drank 20 Essence of Dragon potions, but they have no effect on my PC, though they effect NPCs. I've tried opening the RaceMenu to change my characters Race/Gender and even reverting it back, but it appears to stays at Size 1 when the SOS Info reads 20. I've even tried increasing Schlong Size Multiplier to 300%, but it doesn't effect my PC. I've also tried reinstalling the mod and others. Has anyone encountered this issue before, and do they have any suggestions?

I cant find the mod on nexus for some reason so i came here installed it and it 'works' in a way because the schlong is more like floating in the crotch area instead of actually part of the body why might that be do i have maybe a conflicting mod ?

when your schlong floats like that it's usually caused by the load order. try putting Realistic Force before the main SOS mod in the left pane (ModOrganizer) of the load order.

I cant find the mod on nexus for some reason so i came here installed it and it 'works' in a way because the schlong is more like floating in the crotch area instead of actually part of the body why might that be do i have maybe a conflicting mod ?

when your schlong floats like that it's usually caused by the load order. try putting Realistic Force before the main SOS mod in the left pane (ModOrganizer) of the load order.

Thx it worked

Hello, a "first" time poster here. Usually a lurker. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Just a little problem. Recently, I started a new game and when I set my character's schlong size to the way I want it through the MCM menu, it keeps resetting back to the original size everytime I load up the game. I have to open "showracemenu" and then close it for the actual size to appear. While this isn't a huge problem, it's a bit tiresome. 

Any ideas? Thanks.

Hello, a "first" time poster here. Usually a lurker. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Just a little problem. Recently, I started a new game and when I set my character's schlong size to the way I want it through the MCM menu, it keeps resetting back to the original size everytime I load up the game. I have to open "showracemenu" and then close it for the actual size to appear. While this isn't a huge problem, it's a bit tiresome. 

Any ideas? Thanks.

Did you install SOS RaceMenu plugin from XPMSE installer?

The size of schlong is now managed from RaceMenu, if you are using plugin from XPMSE. You can pick the type from SOS MCM and tweak the size from RaceMenu.

hey there ty for the work on this mod. first time poster in this forum but ive been using your mod among others for a cpl years. i have been using the 2.05 or whatever version all the way til today when i installed your 3.0 or whatever version. started a new game and some of the males have empty voids where their crotches are and are naked. i took the 3.0 version out and went back to the old and started another game and everythings fine again. any ideas what might have done that? am i missing a patch or something that the new version requires? ill brb ill export my load order and load it onto this post. thats the load order with the old version back in it. should add i also upgraded sd+ and sexlab aroused redux in the same go.as well as zaz. maybe a new conflict?

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-08-14T17-21-31.txt

hey there ty for the work on this mod. first time poster in this forum but ive been using your mod among others for a cpl years. i have been using the 2.05 or whatever version all the way til today when i installed your 3.0 or whatever version. started a new game and some of the males have empty voids where their crotches are and are naked. i took the 3.0 version out and went back to the old and started another game and everythings fine again. any ideas what might have done that? am i missing a patch or something that the new version requires? ill brb ill export my load order and load it onto this post. thats the load order with the old version back in it. should add i also upgraded sd+ and sexlab aroused redux in the same go.as well as zaz. maybe a new conflict?

SOS is below SexLab in your load order. Move SOS above SL.

It is also recommended that you install up to date PapyrusUtil to your game. Do not allow other mods to win conflicts against it. It seems that you are with Nexus Mod Manager? If so, then if any mod asks to overwrite up to date PapyrusUtil say "No." SexLab usually has the up to date util though.

If that does not fix this, then you may wish to post your Papyrus log as well. I won't be reading them for SOS, but b3lisario and others may have a use for a log.

when i installed it correctly it keeps crashing

We can not know if you indeed installed it correctly, when we do not know

- Which mod manager you are using?

- How it is positioned your load order and resource priorities?

As above, Papyrus log may be useful.

I'm going to make the obvious statement - "If it keeps crashing, then you DIDN'T install it correctly."

A little more info would be very helpful.  For example:

WHEN is it crashing?  Before the logo?  When starting a new game?  Was this added to an existing game?  Is it when trying to load an existing save?

Do you have any Papyrus logs that may give a clue as to what's happening?  Did you look at the pinned threads in the SexLab support section?  There is some good trouble-shooting info there, including info on how to generate papyrus logs.

Do you have the prerequisites?  SKSE and SkyUI?

In general, dropping an "it don't work" type of post doesn't help us help you.  And this is for any thread/mod that you post in.  Try to provide as much info as possible.

SOS is below SexLab in your load order. Move SOS above SL.

It is also recommended that you install up to date PapyrusUtil to your game. Do not allow other mods to win conflicts against it. It seems that you are with Nexus Mod Manager? If so, then if any mod asks to overwrite up to date PapyrusUtil say "No." SexLab usually has the up to date util though.

If that does not fix this, then you may wish to post your Papyrus log as well. I won't be reading them for SOS, but b3lisario and others may have a use for a log.

We can not know if you indeed installed it correctly, when we do not know

- Which mod manager you are using?

- How it is positioned your load order and resource priorities?

As above, Papyrus log may be useful.

awesome ty for the info ill try that. i just run loot, guess i trust it too much.

update:   i downloaded pap utility seperate and installed as said and enabled logging in skyrim config but im wandering where is the log supposed to be so i can  post it? i started a new game went to riverwood to check and same issue as before but cant find the log. figured it would be in the folder titled log but theres just one line in there saying folder is open or active or something. oh and i moved the sos esm above sexlab as well. and you are correct im using NMM. oh and after i find the log or am told where to get it should i start another fresh game or reload the one i just started so it can log? found on google that i am looking in the right folder the logs folder it just has the one line in it though and i have turned logging on correctly according to the multiple forum instructions i read. should be 4 folders in the logs script folder i read. only one. do i need to play longer before quitting the game? i just jumped in checked saved and left.

update:    ive tried to take ownership of the files and get rid of the read only flag for my user name as well as all the other user names when that failed inspite of being considered the owner. the read user flag just keeps resetting itself and no logs being generated. ty for your info and help but im going to take a break for awhile.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-08-15T17-27-04.txt