I hope there is an option to toggle cloak because it's lagging the game so much

There is inside the XPMSE MCM Menu if your using the latest skeleton.

Wait, what? XPMSE implements a cloak that SOS uses? 

I was talking about the XPMSE cloak option you can disable in the menu if you don't want all NPCs to use proper equip/sheath animations. I had heard that this can cause FPS drops in the game sometimes. I figured that was what lampuiho meant in his post. Don't mind me though.

I am having some issues trying to get this player character to get his schlong.

Setup Info:

I am testing by starting skyrim to the "new game" page then from terminal 'coc riverwood'.  Wait for all MCM messages to finish, then use termina;'s 'showracemenu' command to set my character up.  The mod I am using has its own race, which shows up in the 'race' tab.  The SOS actor page seems to show the character to be setup OK.  I don't know enough about the SOS internal information to know, but the player character definitely has no schlong...

Any suggestions?

Edited for correct Player Settings Screenshot.  Thanks to WaxenFigure for pointing that out.

post-48738-0-79367900-1459636062_thumb.jpg

post-48738-0-49518700-1459578907_thumb.jpg

post-48738-0-01570800-1459578959_thumb.jpg

Setup Info:

I am testing by starting skyrim to the "new game" page then from terminal 'coc riverwood'.  Wait for all MCM messages to finish, then use termina;'s 'showracemenu' command to set my character up.  The mod I am using has its own race, which shows up in the 'race' tab.  The SOS actor page seems to show the character to be setup OK.  I don't know enough about the SOS internal information to know, but the player character definitely has no schlong...

Any suggestions?

The first image says that he has armor equipped! An armor named "Geralt of Rivia Default" which appears to be a naked and dickless armor and because he is wearing an armor the dick from SOS is not being shown.

Fixing that may be as easy as clicking the "revealing" checkbox.

Setup Info:

Any suggestions?

The first image says that he has armor equipped! An armor named "Geralt of Rivia Default" which appears to be a naked and dickless armor and because he is wearing an armor the dick from SOS is not being shown.

Fixing that may be as easy as clicking the "revealing" checkbox.

Ohhh... Redface time...  Posted wrong screenshot, since corrected.  Thanks for pointing that out.  I only wish it were that simple. 

I've got this odd problem with SOS installed where male NPCs all have this funky body suit texture on under their clothing.  It's some weird texture overlay with a reddish leather suit over a black background, which I'm guessing is some sort of underwear overlay.  In this screenshot you can see it, it covers the entire body, minus the head, hands, and feet and when the NPC's armor/clothing is removed, this goes away.  It's also sporadic, one NPC will have it and when I save and restart the game, it'll be gone, but eventually as I play more and more NPCs will have it show up on them.

I've got the required files for SOS installed, and I've got the nude male suit turned off in sexlab.  I haven't knowingly installed any mods to specifically altar the males.  Whether or not this is something specific to SOS, it's only when I have SOS installed that this shows up.  Any ideas what's causing this?

I know this is old, but I'm having the exact same problem. Tried your ESP fix, but it doesn't quite work, as it gives Argonians and Khajiits a human body texture

post-1156011-0-13998400-1459638985_thumb.jpg

I am having an issue with SOS that I just can't seem to figure out. 

For some reason I can't get my PC to get an erection using the Page Up and Page Down keys.

I have attached an image of the current list of the mods I have installed.

This list is from a Test profile on my Mod Organizer that I created to try to figure out what is 

conflicting with it.

Hopefully someone can help me out with this. 

Thanks

post-1138015-0-59344400-1459642958_thumb.png

Is there just really NO good, premade high res skin for SOS light? I have searched all over here, there, and everywhere. There are several options for SOS, but because SOS light puts the boy parts in a different place, those skins don't work for SOS light. I would love a Skysight or YoungerFacesMergedWithMen compatible skin. Can't some awesome skin maker out there please help out those of us who don't want all the complication of the full SOS, or SAM? I tried to muddle with a regular SOS skin and do something with it to convert, but it ended up a terrible mess. :-( SOS Light is all I need or want, but the skin is just... well, yikes.

After a week of using SOS I've got myself longing for vanila (or sundracon) male bodies - you know - true male bodies. So tired of watching those fat androgynous hips((

At the same time I'm not ready to abandon some benefits and advantiges SOS gives me.

Is there anybody got the same problem solved?

I have some pre-SOS backup folders - meshes, textures and so on. Wonder know, which of the files are responsible for the shape of the body? I would like to make the minimum changes.

By the way, even the revealing armor thikens the hips, have you noticed? Sorry, but it's sos ugly!

I have a problem with SOS. The genitals have no textures at all. Here are some screenshots.

Um... tiny pic takes way too long to upload the ding dong.

They are all blue (When some mesh has no textures on it, you know) even when erect. Can anyone suggest a fix for the missing textures?

for further information I installed this manually using the manual installation instructions given on the SOS mod page.

To whom should I complain of this:

d8fc125f.jpg af266e60.jpg e8b88126.jpg

Seams, seam, seams every where((( Is there any speel to get rid of them???

Complain to whatever mod did this (ENB maybe, wrong textures?).  SOS doesn't touch dogs, so this mod is not to blame for that.

I have an issue with male npcs. they all have gray original underwear on when taking their armor. I can never get it to go away.

And how much of the "Troubleshooting" part of the original post have you already checked and done? Also have you checked the FAQ also in the original post?

Complain to whatever mod did this (ENB maybe, wrong textures?).  SOS doesn't touch dogs, so this mod is not to blame for that.

Ok, about the dogs, I have no ENB installed, seem to have. It must have come alone with one of the other plugins, like a virus. Wrong textures - this is obviously bloody wrong textures. Eager to get the right ones, but where?

And what about that male pubis seam? I should report you, both the smooth and the hairy versions look... not as realistic as it is desired. Is there any fix or somewhat make-up mod? Thanks.

I should report you...

Um, okay. "Report" for what, exactly?

Language/translation error I assume.

Ok, about the dogs, I have no ENB installed, seem to have. It must have come alone with one of the other plugins, like a virus. Wrong textures - this is obviously bloody wrong textures. Eager to get the right ones, but where?

And what about that male pubis seam? I should report you, both the smooth and the hairy versions look... not as realistic as it is desired. Is there any fix or somewhat make-up mod? Thanks.

I use SOS without any issues, seams or otherwise.  I still say it's some kind of texture issue.  Did you install a different male body texture (favored souls, sundracon, etc)?  If so, it is not compatible with the schlong texture, and that is where you get that issue.  You need to provide complete info to help - what mods are you using?  Not the "load order" but the actual installed mods (most texture replacers don't have an .esp file, so load order won't show anything).  If you are using ModOrganizer, you can export the info in the left pane (the installed mod list).  Unsure if the latest NMM will export an "installed" list vs a "load order".  If not, you can take screen shots of the installed mod list (prefer you didn't do that).  Make sure when you do post the mod list, use [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] tags around the text or images (remove the spaces and you'll get:

mod list here

I use SOS without any issues, seams or otherwise...

I was suspecting something like this. That's why I've decieded not to give up. ))

This is the SOS I have installed:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004.7z

Never use ModOrganizer, do everything manually. And now I have to say "unfortunately".

Yes, I did install FavoredSoul

29d2a32b.jpg

and then Sundracon textures before SOS.

beb4c1c2.jpg

This is what I got currently:

21b0d236.jpg

But I thought them having been overwritten with SOS textures.   :-/ 

So, here is my mod list (just in case you want to have a look and help me to find the solution to my texture problems)

982ebb4e.jpg

I know that some of the other installed mods are not at list, e.g. "PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions-58705-3-2", "CBBEv3M Body Replacer-13180-1-0", "HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28", "NetImmerse Override v2-9-6-37481-2-9-6". Need a time to recollect all the information about what have already been done to my Game.

Thank you for your attention to my probs.

I use SOS without any issues, seams or otherwise.

I was suspecting something like this. That's why I've decieded not to give up. ))

This is the SOS I have installed:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004.7z

Never use ModOrganizer, do everything manually. And now I have to say "unfortunately".

Yes, I did install FavoredSoul

29d2a32b.jpg

and then Sundracon textures before SOS.

beb4c1c2.jpg

This is what I got currently:

21b0d236.jpg

But I thought them having been overwritten with SOS textures.  :-/ 

So, here is my mod list (just in case you want to have a look and help me to find the solution to my texture problems)

982ebb4e.jpg

I know that some of the other installed mods are not at list, e.g. "PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions-58705-3-2", "CBBEv3M Body Replacer-13180-1-0", "HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28", "NetImmerse Override v2-9-6-37481-2-9-6". Need a time to recollect all the information about what have already been done to my Game.

Thank you for your attention to my probs.

While SOS was initially based on Favored Souls textures, they really aren't compatible at this point, and definitely not Sundracon.  Your best bet is to uninstall SOS, then remove everything related to FS or Sun, then reinstall SOS. 

While SOS was initially based on Favored Souls textures, they really aren't compatible at this point, and definitely not Sundracon.  Your best bet is to uninstall SOS, then remove everything related to FS or Sun, then reinstall SOS. 

Everything means textures? Otherwise I'm not ready to take the risks.

Everything means exactly what I said.  Everything related to Favored souls or Sundracon.  Take a look at what's included in the zipped packages with FS and S, and remove them.  Uninstall everything related to SOS.  Then reinstall SOS ONLY.  Seams gone.  Simple.  If you don't like the textures included, look for SOS related textures on NMM (and I think there may be a couple here on LL as well).  Do not install FS textures or Sun textures with SOS.  Also look at the penises you selected for SOS.  Did you add some optional penises that are designed for UNP bodies (basically a penis used for Futa/Shemale characters - female body, male member)?  If so, then that won't work on the male SOS body.

This is the problem with manually installing.  Yes, you supposedly know everything that you install and have more "control", but when it comes to removing something, it gets very complicated.  Get a mod manager (NMM, ModOrganizer, WryeBash, Fred's Mod Installer With Added Zing, whatever).  Learn it, use it.  (That last one I made up).  Personally I suggest using ModOrganizer.  Every mod is installed separately, and you can control the order of the mods without overwriting them.  In your example, you would have had SOS & FS installed separately.  You could have changed the order of the mods, basically changing the install order without having to actually delete and reinstall mods.  Simple position swap would do it.  Take a look at my signature for the link to the STEP info on ModOrganizer.  If you want to use NMM, Elf Price has info about using the newest NMM that you should take a look at.

Beyond this there is nothing more I can do to help.

Also make sure to reinstall your skeleton (most mods are designed with Groovetama's XP32 Skeleton Extended) since SoS includes one that's out of date.

Not related to Skybrooms original problem, but excellent point.  And another reason for using MO (and maybe newest NMM).  The skeleton is in a separate folder, cannot be physically overwritten by another mod (like SOS), and can be put as the highest priority so it will always be used regardless of whatever mod includes skeleton.

If you're looking for a really good SoS-compatible male skin, check out Urshi's Smooth Male Body texture. It looks great, and has a version only affecting the normal map, so you can still use whatever body hair overlay you prefer. It also blends really well with Urshi's Fine Face Textures mod.