Hey hey hey,
I've tried to make an esp to allow for the normal and double dick addon to be used at same time instead of one overwriting the other, but I am not exactly savvy with this sort of thing.

Ideally they would both be separate schlongs selectable from the sos menu.
Has anyone already made something like this/could anyone help me with this?

Hey hey hey,

I've tried to make an esp to allow for the normal and double dick addon to be used at same time instead of one overwriting the other, but I am not exactly savvy with this sort of thing.

Yes, I had but since I don't feel like looking up the link to my previous post, I'll just repost it now.

SOS-Double Dick Add-On.7z

Don't suppose anyone knows if there's a built-in method for disabling the schlongification of NPCs?  I guess I just assumed this would be an option.  My own char is the only one who needs a schlong.  I'll mod it in myself if there isn't such an option, but would obviously prefer an official method.

Hey hey hey,

Yes, I had but since I don't feel like looking up the link to my previous post, I'll just repost it now.

attachicon.gifSOS-Double Dick Add-On.7z

Wow, that was fast

Thank you kindly FF!

I installed the mod using the recommended instructions but when im wearing clothes, the body garment constantly switches off and unequips. is there a fix for this? i dont want to run around nude all the time. please help me in case i missed something in the faq or readme

Hi,

Can we merge the SOS addons, like "SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp", "SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp" and "SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp" together for only one .esp ?

Thanks.

Yes, you can. I merge the three main schlong files with Leito's Schlong Addon to create one plugin, and SoS picks up all the options.

I installed the mod using the recommended instructions but when im wearing clothes, the body garment constantly switches off and unequips. is there a fix for this? i dont want to run around nude all the time. please help me in case i missed something in the faq or readme

I know of nothing in this mod which strips the player (i.e removes any of the players clothing), you need to check your other mods especially those with code that strips the player to see if they have a conflict of some sort with SOS.

Don't suppose anyone knows if there's a built-in method for disabling the schlongification of NPCs?  I guess I just assumed this would be an option.  My own char is the only one who needs a schlong.  I'll mod it in myself if there isn't such an option, but would obviously prefer an official method.

There's an option in the MCM menu.

Does SOS not support DLC race?

Dawnguard Dremora (Dremora Butler and Dremora Merchant) don't get schlongs in my game but regular Dremora do.

In CK they have their own DLC2DremoraRace because it uses Nord head rather than vanilla DremoraRace's Dark Elf.

I know it's only two NPC but I am using this mod to make more Dremora in my game:  www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58289/?  and it's only supporting Dawnguard DLC Dremora.  

Hi there...I am little confused...I could swear the older SOS Light versions contained clothing/armor meshes o.0 ...but 1.04 does not contain any clothing/armor meshes. I get a massive neck gap/mismatch when equipping ragged trousers for example...have there ever been vanilla clothing meshes with SOS Light versions? If yes can they still be obtained anywhere/somehow?

Edit: Nevermind...I found a way to help me out ^^

Got a quick question. I've just had to reinstall everything, and I'm slowly getting the game back to a playable state. It's almost there now. But I'm having this weird graphic issue with SOS that I can't seem to fix.

I've got XPMSE loaded, and that's fine. I've got SOS loaded, and the various .esps enabled. But when I go to initiate a sequence with a male, their genitalia is hovering off the ground, with a stretch effect connecting their crotch to it. I also just tried to reinstall it, and despite having the vectorplexus regular supposedly active, and having run FNIS for users, they're still wearing a thong.

I'm wondering if you can help with this? Hopefully it's simple, and it's just because it's 4am that I can't figure it out.

Thanks! :)

Got a quick question. I've just had to reinstall everything, and I'm slowly getting the game back to a playable state. It's almost there now. But I'm having this weird graphic issue with SOS that I can't seem to fix.

I've got XPMSE loaded, and that's fine. I've got SOS loaded, and the various .esps enabled. But when I go to initiate a sequence with a male, their genitalia is hovering off the ground, with a stretch effect connecting their crotch to it. I also just tried to reinstall it, and despite having the vectorplexus regular supposedly active, and having run FNIS for users, they're still wearing a thong.

I'm wondering if you can help with this? Hopefully it's simple, and it's just because it's 4am that I can't figure it out.

Thanks! :)

You may have XPMSE loaded, but it sounds like something is overwriting the skeleton - the weird schlong placement during a sex scene usually indicates a skeleton issue.  If you are using mod organizer, make sure that XPMSE has the highest priority in the left pane.  There shouldn't be anything higher.  Load order (right pane) doesn't matter (for the skeleton), it's the left pane that does.  I don't use the newest NMM so I can't comment on how it handles install vs load order, but the safest rule for non-MO installations is always install the skeleton (XPMSE) last and let it overwriting everything.

Thanks! It appears to have been a load order issue. I'm using Mod Organizer this time around to try to simplify the fruit salad the Data directory usually winds up looking like. But MO doesn't play nice with the Sexlab framework and FNIS settings, so that's all getting installed directly into the Data directory. Getting everything to play nice with the hybrid setup has been a pain.

To cover all the bases, I manually installed XPMSE into the Data directory, and also used the MO-managed version, taking care to put the various files where you suggested. That seems to have done it. I couldn't tell you which version did it, or if it's taking bits and pieces from both, but it's working, and that's what matters. :)

What I've found for non-MO loads, like using Wrye Bash to set load order, the last entry is loaded last, so putting something down at the bottom of MO's right pane ensures it's loaded last in the sequence.

Thanks! It appears to have been a load order issue. I'm using Mod Organizer this time around to try to simplify the fruit salad the Data directory usually winds up looking like. But MO doesn't play nice with the Sexlab framework and FNIS settings, so that's all getting installed directly into the Data directory. Getting everything to play nice with the hybrid setup has been a pain.

To cover all the bases, I manually installed XPMSE into the Data directory, and also used the MO-managed version, taking care to put the various files where you suggested. That seems to have done it. I couldn't tell you which version did it, or if it's taking bits and pieces from both, but it's working, and that's what matters. :)

What I've found for non-MO loads, like using Wrye Bash to set load order, the last entry is loaded last, so putting something down at the bottom of MO's right pane ensures it's loaded last in the sequence.

There is absolutely no reason to do a "hydrid".  Both SexLab and FNIS (and really all mods) can be installed through mod Organizer and FNIS can easily be run through it.  Just follow the instructions here: http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer .  Wrye Bash, BodySlide, TesVEdit, etc can also be set to run through MO organizer very easily.  Again, take a look at the link.

SKSE (and any ENB files) are the only things that need to go directly into the Skyrim game folder because they need to go above the Data folder, so they cannot be installed using ANY mod manager.

Hi all

I re-installed SOS and all my male human NPCs in the game are now using underwear (as seen on the screenshots) and no schlongs. How do I get rid of the underwear and get back the schlongs ? 

I looked all over the MCM settings, re-installed SOS HDT and XPMSE, nothing seems to help. Even tried a search for SOS in skyrim/data to see if I can find any plainly apparent underwear textures and meshes to delete, but no luck. 

So how do I make all the toons nude again ?

Load Order:

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 ApachiiHair.esm
7 7 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
8 8 SexLab.esm
9 9 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
10 a SexLabAroused.esm
11 b ZaZAnimationPack.esm
12 c Devious Devices - Integration.esm
13 d CompanionArissa.esm
14 e CreatureFramework.esm
15 f daymoyl.esm
16 10 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
17 11 Havok Breast Physic.esm
18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm
19 13 NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm
20 14 RaceCompatibility.esm
21 15 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
22 16 JContainers-optional_installation_validator.esp
23 17 SkyUI.esp
24 18 UIExtensions.esp
25 19 XPMSE.esp
26 1a 12FemaleBrows.esp
27 1b AddItemMenu.esp
28 1c NPCs of Dibella - Females.esp
29 1d SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
30 1e SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
31 1f SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
32 20 Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
33 21 Weightless.esp
34 22 Lakeview_Extended.esp
35 23 SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
36 24 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
37 25 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
38 26 xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
39 27 HentaiCreatures.esp
40 28 Run For Your Lives.esp
41 29 SexLab Beastess.esp
42 2a Lakeview_Extended_Basement.esp
43 2b DeviousRegulations.esp
44 2c K2WorkingGirls.esp
45 2d BDSICHC.esp
46 2e Tame Beast.esp
47 2f TameBeastPatch.esp
48 30 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
49 31 SOS - Shop.esp
50 32 SexLabAnimalSex.esp
51 33 SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp
52 34 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
53 35 Anal Torch.esp
54 36 Babette.esp
55 37 BBP_Sexy Elves.esp
56 38 Beastess Forsworn.esp
57 39 craftingsupples_aio_all.esp
58 3a Beastess Vampire.esp
59 3b Better Vampires.esp
60 3c Brawl Bugs CE.esp
61 3d MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
62 3e Crafting Supply Chest.esp
63 3f CeciliaFollower.esp
64 40 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
65 41 Devious Intergration Armor.esp
66 42 Devious Deviants.esp
67 43 Devious Deviant Armor.esp
68 44 Devious Devices - Equip.esp
69 45 Devious Expansion Armor.esp
70 46 Devious Regulation Armor.esp
71 47 DeviousToys.esp
72 48 DragonPlateBrazen.esp
73 49 DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
74 4a DW.esp
75 4b FlameAtronachArmor.esp
76 4c FNIS.esp
77 4d FNISSexyMove.esp
78 4e heimu0.esp
79 4f FNISspells.esp
80 50 FullBootForKKSA.esp
81 51 Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
82 52 Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
83 53 Havok Breast Physic.esp
84 54 Immersive Arousal.esp
85 55 Longer Days - 4 Hours - Dawnguard.esp
86 56 Merta Assassin Armor.esp
87 57 MoreNastyCritters.esp
88 58 My Home Is Your Home.esp
89 59 NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp
90 5a NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
91 5b RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
92 5c RaceMenu.esp
93 5d RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
94 5e RaceMenuPlugin.esp
95 5f RosaFollower.esp
96 60 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
97 61 SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
98 62 SexLab Submit.esp
99 63 SexLabDefeat.esp
100 64 SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
101 65 ShellBondage - Bombshell.esp
102 66 Skysan_UltraSkimpy.esp
103 67 SLALAnimObj.esp
104 68 SLAnimLoader.esp
105 69 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
106 6a SPB Ribbon 15.esp
107 6b Tanya's String.esp
108 6c TavernClothes-MTM.esp
109 6d TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
110 6e towConversation.esp
111 6f Veronika the Thief.esp
112 70 VL No AoE Drain.esp
113 71 When Vampires Attack.esp
114 72 Witch Elf Armour.esp
115 73 zaz-craft.esp
116 74 ZazResources.esp
117 75 SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
118 76 Lakeview_Extended_Interior.esp
119 77 Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
120 78 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

post-440948-0-45548100-1459387969_thumb.jpg

post-440948-0-10208400-1459387984_thumb.jpg

I'll read through it over the next few days. The mods would load before, but I couldn't get the FNIS animations in any of the mods (including FNIS itself) to configure using the tool. It couldn't see them, given how MO compartmentalizes everything.

If FNIS didn't see the animation files it's because you didn't start FNIS through Mod Organizer so FNIS didn't see the virtual Data directory that MO builds an therefore failed. As a rule for MO users, do NOT let FNIS create a desktop icon because it will not work for you.

I'll read through it over the next few days. The mods would load before, but I couldn't get the FNIS animations in any of the mods (including FNIS itself) to configure using the tool. It couldn't see them, given how MO compartmentalizes everything.

If FNIS didn't see the animation files it's because you didn't start FNIS through Mod Organizer so FNIS didn't see the virtual Data directory that MO builds an therefore failed. As a rule for MO users, do NOT let FNIS create a desktop icon because it will not work for you.

Yep. Let's run this trough, seeing that there might be some confusion.

All tools installed trough MO should be added to applications by using right panel Data-tab.

- Scroll down, until you see the folder named Tools

- Open the folder GenerateFNIS_for_Users

- Right-click GenerateFNISforUses.exe

- Select Add as Executable

This will properly add FNIS to MO applications. Trying to browse it from folders, or using the desktop shortcut, usually fails. This same method applies to all other tools installed trough MO, including BodySlide, SkyProc tools etc.

All of them should also have a separate and named Output folder for MO, where their content from Overwrite folder is moved. This includes files made by FNIS. For example, create a MO folder named Output FNIS and move FNIS output from Overwrite there.

Overwrite itself should always be kept clean from all files.

All tools installed trough MO should be added to applications by using right panel Data-tab.

This will properly add FNIS to MO applications. Trying to browse it from folders, or using the desktop shortcut, usually fails. This same method applies to all other tools installed trough MO, including BodySlide, SkyProc tools etc.

All of them should also have a separate and named Output folder for MO, where their content from Overwrite folder is moved. This includes files made by FNIS. For example, create a MO folder named Output FNIS and move FNIS output from Overwrite there.

Well if you're going to take it that far you might as well mention the one last thing that needs to be done.

If you use the multiple profiles in MO then you should also name the Output folder(s) you create for FNIS, Wrye Bashed Patch, Dyndolod etc to include the name of the profile they are for so you can switch from profile to profile without having to run those tools again.

Well if you're going to take it that far you might as well mention the one last thing that needs to be done.

If you use the multiple profiles in MO then you should also name the Output folder(s) you create for FNIS, Wrye Bashed Patch, Dyndolod etc to include the name of the profile they are for so you can switch from profile to profile without having to run those tools again.

Yeah. That is indeed how I am doing it myself as well.

Output DynDOLOD <CharName>

Output FNIS <CharName>

etc.

For example:

Output DynDOLOD SOSMan

<CharName> (or Profile name) could be in front as well. I just personally find it easiest to locate them from Mod Organizer\mods -folder like this, if I need to, when they are all grouped under letter O.

Which, by the way, is all neatly covered here:  http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer .  Same thing I linked before... ;)

Which, by the way, is all neatly covered here:  http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer .  Same thing I linked before... ;)

Good point though it assumes someone will read that, too many people are turned off by how much work it takes to set up despite the fact that all that up-front works saves a hell of a lot of headaches, resets, reloads and other grief later.

I have run into a mod that I'd love to use with SOS, but it has a few issues...  It already has a schlong, and I don't know how to properly prepare this mod for use in SOS...

http://www.thepcmasterrace.com/witcher-3-geralt-of-rivia-skyrim-mod/

If someone would give me some ideas on what to do...  I think that mostly what I need to do is modify the .msn file, and I am fairly sure that slot 52 is not really an issue...  The nif file is also a problem, as the unnecessary branch is also the only place in the nif that I can find that calls the texture set for the body.  However, unless someone tells me different, I think that calling the files from that branch in the nif is still OK, as long as the texture files are correctly modified...

So, I think that mostly what I need to do is to get it added to the list of races that SOS can work with. 

Opinions / suggestions?