Also make sure to reinstall your skeleton (most mods are designed with Groovetama's XP32 Skeleton Extended) since SoS includes one that's out of date.

Not related to Skybrooms original problem, but excellent point.  And another reason for using MO (and maybe newest NMM).  The skeleton is in a separate folder, cannot be physically overwritten by another mod (like SOS), and can be put as the highest priority so it will always be used regardless of whatever mod includes skeleton.

OK, let it be MO.

So, after watching somewhat an hour of tutorials I've still not found an answer to a simple question, that is am I supposed to apply MO to my overpacked game? May I start using it when I have that amount of mods istalled manually including SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS and so on? And consequently, can I uninstall something e.g. SOS (or FS or SUN traces remained) via MO or I have to do some handjob again?

Also make sure to reinstall your skeleton (most mods are designed with Groovetama's XP32 Skeleton Extended) since SoS includes one that's out of date.

Not related to Skybrooms original problem, but excellent point.  And another reason for using MO (and maybe newest NMM).  The skeleton is in a separate folder, cannot be physically overwritten by another mod (like SOS), and can be put as the highest priority so it will always be used regardless of whatever mod includes skeleton.

OK, let it be MO.

So, after watching somewhat an hour of tutorials I've still not found an answer to a simple question, that is am I supposed to apply MO to my overpacked game? May I start using it when I have that amount of mods istalled manually including SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS and so on? And consequently, can I uninstall something e.g. SOS (or FS or SUN traces remained) via MO or I have to do some handjob again?

In order to use MO you CAN just add it to an existing modded game but all the mods you installed so far will be unmanaged and you can't do much with them. To get the real advantages of using MO you need to start with a fresh copy of Skyrim that has no mods except SKSE and a ENB or ENBOOST installed.

MO has TWO lists of mods unlike NMM and that is what confuses most people and makes them think its harder to learn than NMM but the reality is that it is also the great advantage of MO over NMM. The extra (left hand pane) in MO allows you to enable or disable a whole mod and all the files that came with that mod by turning on or off a single checkbox while the right hand pane shows the ESM/ESP files for the mods and allows you to turn off just the ESM/ESP for a mod while leaving its files present.

The order of the mods in the left hand pane controls which mod wins in any File Name conflict, the mod with the highest priority always gets its file used whenever a conflict occurs. Likewise on the right hand pane the highest priority ESP always wins a record level conflict, and records in that ESP will overwrite same record from the original game or any other mod that altered it.

You can also completely remove a mod in MO by right-clicking on the mod and selecting the "Remove Mod" option. Once you do that, the mod and all of its files are removed from your game (it does NOT remove anything baked into any Save Games you have where that mod is installed, the Skyrim code should do that and more than half the reported problems in Skyrim revolve around the fact that the Skyrim code doesn't handle removed mods very well at all).

Add in the fact that MO has dialog tabs that allow you to see all conflicting files for a mod, both the files that are overwritten by other mods and the files that overwrite other mods and you have a tool which greatly improves your ability to track the conflicts and deal with them. Want a different mod to win a file level conflict, raise it's priority to be higher than the conflicting mod or lower the priority of the conflicting mod to below it using a simple drag and drop operation in the left hand pane and you have done the equivalent of uninstalling the two mods and reinstalling them in a different order.

Does that answer your question?

Yes, sir. The info you gave me is really important. And I've already had my game completely reinstalled so that I can restart setting all those mods via MO. And I've already set SOS and started the game twice or thrice. And found those seams over the crotches of my bounded companions and along the sides of the hips - what a pity! IMHO though SOS (based on FS as I learnt) bodies look pretty clean and shiny but, alas, they are not that realistic and not that manly as compared to vanila where they could even have some dirt on occasionally (as one can see in this initial scene). Still not pleased with the shape of the hips - they are too bulky on my taste. Noticed that it's the speciality of SOS bodies made for sexual activity, I realize it. But I'm going to continue experimenting. Still hope to find the better variant. Sorry for my criticism.

Yes, sir. The info you gave me is really important. And I've already had my game completely reinstalled so that I can restart setting all those mods via MO. And I've already set SOS and started the game twice or thrice. And found those seams over the crotches of my bounded companions and along the sides of the hips - what a pity! IMHO though SOS (based on FS as I learnt) bodies look pretty clean and shiny but, alas, they are not that realistic and not that manly as compared to vanila where they could even have some dirt on occasionally (as one can see in this initial scene). Still not pleased with the shape of the hips - they are too bulky on my taste. Noticed that it's the speciality of SOS bodies made for sexual activity, I realize it. But I'm going to continue experimenting. Still hope to find the better variant. Sorry for my criticism.

Search for the Shape Atlas For Men (SAM) mod, it also sports a working penis like SOS but gives a lot more room for customizing your male NPCs over a more realistic range (skinny, muscular and eve fat).

I’ve been trying to get this mod to work with my game and I am having trouble. I installed it using the Nexus Mod Organiser, and everything seemed fine. I go into my game and as expected, the SOS mod configuration menu shows up like it should. However, when I try to take the clothes off my character, the game immediately crashes. Am I doing something wrong? I am unsure of what to do as I am new to Skyrim modding. I have installed SexLab, SkyUI, FNIS, and SexLab Defeat, all of which work fine, please help. 

I’ve been trying to get this mod to work with my game and I am having trouble. I installed it using the Nexus Mod Organiser, and everything seemed fine. I go into my game and as expected, the SOS mod configuration menu shows up like it should. However, when I try to take the clothes off my character, the game immediately crashes. Am I doing something wrong? I am unsure of what to do as I am new to Skyrim modding. I have installed SexLab, SkyUI, FNIS, and SexLab Defeat, all of which work fine, please help. 

Usually crashing when disrobing means a skeleton issue.  While the skeleton included in SOS should work, you really should use the XPMSE skeleton (search here or on Nexus for it - same version in both places).  Follow the instructions for installing, but the best rule of thumb is when installing the skeleton, install it last.  If use ModOrganizer, make it the highest priority in the left pane.

Search for the Shape Atlas For Men (SAM) mod, it also sports a working penis like SOS but gives a lot more room for customizing your male NPCs over a more realistic range (skinny, muscular and eve fat).

Following your advice I've started my SAM research. Got a lot of issues, where am I supposed to discuss them? Still not satisfied with some presets, e.g. proportions, skin textures (they are too smooth, too ironed again). Vanila bodies if adopted to SOS would be the best option IMHO.

And another question is How could one put the damned dagger out of the NPC's leg? Is there any mod that is able to prevent some equiped items from plunging into the body?

ba088aa3.jpg

7bbc090b.jpg

Following your advice I've started my SAM research. Got a lot of issues, where am I supposed to discuss them? Still not satisfied with some presets, e.g. proportions, skin textures (they are too smooth, too ironed again). Vanila bodies if adopted to SOS would be the best option IMHO.

And another question is How could one put the damned dagger out of the NPC's leg? Is there any mod that is able to prevent some equiped items from plunging into the body?

ba088aa3.jpg

7bbc090b.jpg

Using the RaceMenu mod and the XPMSE32 skeleton you get a number of selections on how weapons are worn but even completely unmodded this game has a lot of clipping issues so don't expect any perfect fixes in that category.

Hi to all. I've a little problem with my male character. I've installed correctly the mod and it works fine with the male NPCs...but my character have this issue:

the penis appears for about 5-10 seconds, then disappears leaving only a kind of hole (I use the vanilla Nord race and vanilla skeleton).

I've tried to install through NMM the XMPSE skeleton to fix it...but the problem remain.

As mentioned before, male NPCs have no issues and the mod works without problems

Thanks in advance for any help ;)

PS: I already checked the mod list through NMM, and there's no problems with the load order.

Hi to all. I've a little problem with my male character. I've installed correctly the mod and it works fine with the male NPCs...but my character have this issue:

the penis appears for about 5-10 seconds, then disappears leaving only a kind of hole (I use the vanilla Nord race and vanilla skeleton).

I've tried to install through NMM the XMPSE skeleton to fix it...but the problem remain.

As mentioned before, male NPCs have no issues and the mod works without problems

PS: I already checked the mod list through NMM, and there's no problems with the load order.

If it shows up then disappears, maybe some other mod is equipping something in the same slot.  The penis uses slot 52, so if you have some other mod that equips something in that slot (maybe invisible since the hole is there and not replaced with that something), that could be the cause.  Also, do you have Devious Devices Integration installed?  There is a "Device Hider" feature with that, and it could be hiding slot 52.  It's not set up that way in the default, but if you set something to hide slot 52 when something else is worn, that could be the culprit.  Otherwise I have never seen SOS equip then unequip the schlong.

If it shows up then disappears, maybe some other mod is equipping something in the same slot.  The penis uses slot 52, so if you have some other mod that equips something in that slot (maybe invisible since the hole is there and not replaced with that something), that could be the cause.  Also, do you have Devious Devices Integration installed?  There is a "Device Hider" feature with that, and it could be hiding slot 52.  It's not set up that way in the default, but if you set something to hide slot 52 when something else is worn, that could be the culprit.  Otherwise I have never seen SOS equip then unequip the schlong.

Ehm...I've never installed Devious devices in my game.

I attach some images to better explain the problem:

First image is my SOS internal informations

Second image is my character with his penis equipped

Third image is my character without penis after some seconds

I hope these can be useful for a solution ;)

post-115886-0-29038300-1460137925_thumb.png

post-115886-0-97331500-1460138224_thumb.png

post-115886-0-59992000-1460138297_thumb.png

The picture actually helps a bit.  I don't think the penis is actually missing.  Normally you would see a gigantic hole - literally a hole you could see through to the wall.  Maybe it is doing this but the angle of the photo may be hiding that.  To me it looks like it's resizing the schlong to an almost imperceptible size.  Ixum did something similar when creating his "Man Pussy" mod - resized the schlong to the point that it looked like an innie instead of an outie.  Try resizing the schlong, either through the SOS MCM, or if you are using RaceMenu and installed the SOSRaceMenu plugin (option with XPMSE), do it through ShowRaceMenu.

The picture actually helps a bit.  I don't think the penis is actually missing.  Normally you would see a gigantic hole - literally a hole you could see through to the wall.  Maybe it is doing this but the angle of the photo may be hiding that.  To me it looks like it's resizing the schlong to an almost imperceptible size.  Ixum did something similar when creating his "Man Pussy" mod - resized the schlong to the point that it looked like an innie instead of an outie.  Try resizing the schlong, either through the SOS MCM, or if you are using RaceMenu and installed the SOSRaceMenu plugin (option with XPMSE), do it through ShowRaceMenu.

Ok; thank yoy for the help. At the moment I use the size "3" for the schlong. Which size could I use to avoid this issue?

Ok; thank yoy for the help. At the moment I use the size "3" for the schlong. Which size could I use to avoid this issue?

Well, I tend to be in the "bigger is better" crowd (for visual purposes) so I usually go to 14/15 for my male PC.  However, I'd say start at 10, then go up or down (giggity) from there.  Also may depend on which schlong you use (I use the Vector Plexus normal usually).

Well, I tend to be in the "bigger is better" crowd (for visual purposes) so I usually go to 14/15 for my male PC.  However, I'd say start at 10, then go up or down (giggity) from there.  Also may depend on which schlong you use (I use the Vector Plexus normal usually).

Mmm...I've tried, but nothing changed...but maybe I've found the problem.

These are the malebody_0/_1 files of my "Character assets" folder...and the pubic area presents a hole, this seems to be the culprit of my issue. I do something wrong? and if this is the problem, you can get to me the correct files?

Thank you in advance :)

Edit: ehm...forget it...these are the normal settings of the body -.-"

At the end, I haven't the faintest idea where's the problem of this issue :(

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

Hi ppl 

Having an weird issue

Usually i have all schlong sizes to 10 but on my character is 12. If i save and exit the game and then i go back to the game, the schlongs are all small. 

But when i check the menu, the values are still 12 for me and 10 for everybody else.

I'm trying to set up the underwear mesh as a body item (slot 32) for a male counterpart to a bikini, but I'm having some trouble. When it shows up in-game, the body section is invisible because it's not actually there.

I suppose what I need to do is attach the male body to the underwear, but I'm not sure how to do that properly. The only 3D tool I'm really familiar with is Outfit Studio, but using it to attach the male body to the underwear causes the bones on the underwear to behave strangely (i.e., the bulge stretches downward instead of outward).

Does anyone have any recommendations or perhaps places I can get the underwear mesh with the body attached? Or, is there another issue here I'm missing (e.g., can the underwear even properly be used in a slot other than 52?)?

Hey people, is there any way to extend the schlong multiplication slider over 300% without edting the script? I've tried editing it, but there is no way for me to compile it, not even with the CK or other compilers. I know there's a mod out there that extends the slider, but it doesn't work with the current version of SoS.

I'm just gonna attach the edited script source, maybe someone else with a working compiler can compile it...

SOS_Config.psc

Hi ppl 

Having an weird issue

Usually i have all schlong sizes to 10 but on my character is 12. If i save and exit the game and then i go back to the game, the schlongs are all small. 

But when i check the menu, the values are still 12 for me and 10 for everybody else.

Don't drink the "Essence Of Dragon" and your size won't increase or you can compensate using "Essence of Falmer", watch out for the "Essence of Troll" though unless you want to go dickless.

Hi ppl 

Having an weird issue

Don't drink the "Essence Of Dragon" and your size won't increase or you can compensate using "Essence of Falmer", watch out for the "Essence of Troll" though unless you want to go dickless.

Hm ok Waxen, but i don't use the essences, usually i'll go to the MCM menu and adjust the sliders :P

Hi ppl 

Having an weird issue

Hm ok Waxen, but i don't use the essences, usually i'll go to the MCM menu and adjust the sliders :P

So you don't think its possible that you might have accidentely drunk one or more?

Hi ppl 

Having an weird issue

So you don't think its possible that you might have accidentely drunk one or more?

No, i even tried a new game.

Usually i do this:

1- Start a new game

2- Put all schlongs to 10 and mine to 12

3- save and go around do stuff

If i load the game, everything is still ok. If i exit the game and come back and load the game, the schlongs are all at the default size, even mine.

But when i check the MCM menu, the values are the same as the ones i put, 12 for me, 10 for everybody else.

Just tested one thing, i put my penis to 20 and did a load game without saving it and my penis appeared with 20 :D

Have to check if it is a skeleton issue.

Feel like a dumb ass just found reveal option in MCM.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but please am begging you can you update SOS to include one more Key binding for making current armor u have on slot 32 to reveal then notification pops up to confirm it.

When u got a shit ton of mods gets annoying going threw like 80 MCM each time to go to SOS one just to make each current armor u have on to reveal when you have ton of armors mods to select to reveal.

P.S. Please for the love of all futa players out there T_T.

Hey people, is there any way to extend the schlong multiplication slider over 300% without edting the script? I've tried editing it, but there is no way for me to compile it, not even with the CK or other compilers. I know there's a mod out there that extends the slider, but it doesn't work with the current version of SoS.

I'm just gonna attach the edited script source, maybe someone else with a working compiler can compile it...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=782453