Is there a way to trigger an erection during the cooldown from using the spell?

Im testing some animations,...and I have to reload everytime I exhaust the erection spell.  Thanks.

player.sae sosbend-9 or sae sosbend5

or sosfasterect or sosflaccid

Thank you very much,....this'll do nicely!

Thanks for managing SoS here on LL.  You wouldn't happen to know how to properly export scaling animations on the genital bones for the SoS skeleton huh?

Everytime I try to export scaling animation,...I get this....

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals02 [Gen02] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals03 [Gen03] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals04 [Gen04] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals05 [Gen05] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] has invalid skew/scale

...when running configuration in HCT

No idea sorry. Try using the skeleton from SOS.

Np,..Those warnings were from the SoS skeleton.  

I know theres a way to export scaling animations, because we see them in-game with the erection animations.

when I scale the Genital Base bone the entire chain scales too b/c children bones scale with the parent.,...however this means the scrotum also scales,...which is not what happens in the game during the existing scaling animations.

I assumed this meant all were scale-able, but I get this error when exporting everytime.

Now Im thinking the animations smurf made were exported a different way (like the genitals alone without the male skeleton attached.) 

and accessed in-game through scripts using a modular genital.  

My goal was to animate the genitals and male skeleton simultaneously and export as a single animation...but I dont think thats possible.  It's looking to me like actor and genital animations are separate.

The sos bones work like the tail bones, so I think they have its own animations and behaviour files. This also means editing the behaviour files without the FNIS tools.

More info: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17067-fnis-for-modders-fnis-40-wip/?p=697610

Is there a way to trigger an erection during the cooldown from using the spell?

Im testing some animations,...and I have to reload everytime I exhaust the erection spell.  Thanks.

player.sae sosbend-9 or sae sosbend5

or sosfasterect or sosflaccid

Thank you very much,....this'll do nicely!

Thanks for managing SoS here on LL.  You wouldn't happen to know how to properly export scaling animations on the genital bones for the SoS skeleton huh?

Everytime I try to export scaling animation,...I get this....

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals02 [Gen02] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals03 [Gen03] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals04 [Gen04] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals05 [Gen05] has invalid skew/scale

[0xabba3a95] Warning : Animation for bone NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] has invalid skew/scale

...when running configuration in HCT

No idea sorry. Try using the skeleton from SOS.

Np,..Those warnings were from the SoS skeleton.  

I know theres a way to export scaling animations, because we see them in-game with the erection animations.

when I scale the Genital Base bone the entire chain scales too b/c children bones scale with the parent.,...however this means the scrotum also scales,...which is not what happens in the game during the existing scaling animations.

I assumed this meant all were scale-able, but I get this error when exporting everytime.

Now Im thinking the animations smurf made were exported a different way (like the genitals alone without the male skeleton attached.) 

and accessed in-game through scripts using a modular genital.  

My goal was to animate the genitals and male skeleton simultaneously and export as a single animation...but I dont think thats possible.  It's looking to me like actor and genital animations are separate.

The sos bones work like the tail bones, so I think they have its own animations and behaviour files. This also means editing the behaviour files without the FNIS tools.

More info: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17067-fnis-for-modders-fnis-40-wip/?p=697610

Yea, thanks for that,....but its as I feared,...at least with SoS,....its ran like HDT apparently,...using havok assets in-game.  

I'd have to disable SoS for any animations I use to show up.  

Same problem with HDT,...any BBP or TBBP animations are overridden when active.

I know next to nothing about havok behavior,...so im gonna lay this to rest for now.   Appreciate the link.

just updated, thanks!

raelly nice body specularity and good natural exteriror light :)

first screens is Conan the barbarian, but in the second screens who is ? ^_^

oh second screen is just a character i created with creation kit :)

and this one another one, with SOS latest update and armors

post-67071-0-59513300-1407261845_thumb.jpg

post-67071-0-53551700-1407261889_thumb.jpg

post-67071-0-59646300-1407261912_thumb.jpg

just updated, thanks!

raelly nice body specularity and good natural exteriror light :)

first screens is Conan the barbarian, but in the second screens who is ? ^_^

oh second screen is just a character i created with creation kit :)

and this one another one, with SOS latest update and armors

really well done and original! ^_^

could become a interesting follower..! :)

I am reinstalling the game after too many crashes and was testing this mod as the first sexlab mod I installed.

It works great! However when I add the unp addon and the horse cock addon. I get a lot of player stops and I have to push the walk button to get going again. I am testing this with immersive wenches during a holiday in whiterun. Almost every npc in the city and the wenches are outside and I am running thru town as fast as I can and going in and out of buildings. It is usually after exiting a building that the pauses occur. I am also exiting and entering the city cell.

My theory is that the addons double or more the number of schlong checks required as both female and male npcs are checked with the addons. I have set the addon schlongs to zero chance to be used, but I think they are still checking all females and males.

First, I would like to know if I am correct?

Second, I would like to know if there is or could be a better work around for futa's

question: The muscular version of SOS is well shorter than the default Schlong. in the screenshots on the download page it shows that the schlongs are actually lined up quite well and suffer next to no size difference other than the obvious meatier schlong the muscular addon provides. I dont have screenshots to show you what I mean but my question is. is the muscular addon purposly made smaller and for some reason scaled in the screenshots? or am i experiencing a bug or malfunction of the mod?

I'm not too desperate but I'd REALLY prefer not to walk around to see a guy who has size 15 and its a smaller chode.

(if you would like I could attempt to get screenshots)

question: The muscular version of SOS is well shorter than the default Schlong. in the screenshots on the download page it shows that the schlongs are actually lined up quite well and suffer next to no size difference other than the obvious meatier schlong the muscular addon provides. I dont have screenshots to show you what I mean but my question is. is the muscular addon purposly made smaller and for some reason scaled in the screenshots? or am i experiencing a bug or malfunction of the mod?

I'm not too desperate but I'd REALLY prefer not to walk around to see a guy who has size 15 and its a smaller chode.

Yes it appears shorter on my toons also.

^
There's an easy way to edit/add length through nifskope, though I can't guarantee it'll look good with any sexlab animations, and it'll also effect both versions.

I can help if you're interested. Just let me know. I'm feeling lazy right now.  You can also dig through my previous posts, probably there somewhere.

I am reinstalling the game after too many crashes and was testing this mod as the first sexlab mod I installed.

It works great! However when I add the unp addon and the horse cock addon. I get a lot of player stops and I have to push the walk button to get going again. I am testing this with immersive wenches during a holiday in whiterun. Almost every npc in the city and the wenches are outside and I am running thru town as fast as I can and going in and out of buildings. It is usually after exiting a building that the pauses occur. I am also exiting and entering the city cell.

My theory is that the addons double or more the number of schlong checks required as both female and male npcs are checked with the addons. I have set the addon schlongs to zero chance to be used, but I think they are still checking all females and males.

First, I would like to know if I am correct?

Second, I would like to know if there is or could be a better work around for futa's

Yes the game needs to process more stuff. Though I don't think it's doubled. I think the greatest performance hit is having a lot of extra NPCs rather than a lot of schlongs or schlongs for females.

Am I crazy or is SoS light a bigger file in the download section? How is it exactly 'light' then?

Light as there are no scripts. Is larger because 1) the textures are not compressed like SOS standard and 2) they use another layout where there is no texture file for the schlong. This means more variants of the body texture (the largest one) due to the different installer options

Beyound the default rank (10) the

EDIT: Beyond the default rank (10) the differences between the schlongs are more noticeable. Stay at 10 or so and use the multiplier slider if that size is not enough for you.

I'm having a problem with the texture on characters' feet. The texture shows up but it's out of alignment, as if the UV's are in the wrong places. I am using digitigrade Khajiit/Argonians.

If SOS light, it's normal because of the different textures layout. Which makes it incompatible with everything that touches body and feet textures. You can use previous SOS light versions which have another problems, but not this. If SOS full, no idea. Check if the textures are compatible with SOS or vanilla.

My female character has a cock during sex, and the male actors don't take off their HDT_Havok whatever underwear.  What is going on here?

No idea. SOS doesn't react to sex.

I'd really like to have the Sundracon body mesh for this. Any idea how to get started on that?

Replace SOS body meshes and textures with Sundracon's ones. I'd expect problems around the genitals area.

Maybe it's SexLab then.  I checked the box to have females use strap-ons in male roles.  I'll uncheck it and see if it keeps happening.  I suppose it could also be SexLab Aroused.  Males never get an erection, even when Aroused reports that they are above 50.

So I made sundracon bodies compatible with SoS. You can find them in another thread as a resource. Texture wise you can get around the seams with some clever photoshopping since the UVs around the genitals should be bout the same.

I don't use light.

Anyway, how would one re-do the UV's on the feet so they fit the new foot texture? Is it possible?

Then it should be a problem of vanilla vs SOS, I think SOS UVs are originally from the FavoredSoul textures. No idea about redo UVs

I have the xpms skeleton and SOS installed before xpms, but the MCM for SOS says no compatible skeleton detected, and its make the schlongs be static

No compatible skeleton detected means the game can't find a bone named "NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]" in that character's skeleton. Custom characer or wrong skeleton file / installation.

help!

no majors :)

I have just upgraded to latest SOS (full), all fine except ALL NPC's have a constant erection.

i have read Troubleshooting and also searched the thread for "always erect" and "constantly erect" but haven't found a solution. (unless i'm blind)

nothing bent, no holes, all works fine - just all npc's (including equipable addon npc's) are all constantly erect.

anyone have same issue and have fixed?

EDIT: after clean, i realise its only SOS-equipable schlongs that are always erect.

i'll upgrade/re-install.

Hey B3l, since you have much more insight on how scaling works in SOS, could you or anyone here help me out with this particular modification?

I'm basically trying to apply the length sliders you have in your SOS Racemenu Plugin into the schlongification script (a personal, custom SOS Plugin). There's more details in the thread, maybe you or someone here can point me in the right direction, what I did wrong, or how close I was...

I don't use light.

Anyway, how would one re-do the UV's on the feet so they fit the new foot texture? Is it possible?

Assuming they use vanilla mapping - you can use the Sundracon SoS bodies to kill those seams but you'll have to mash some textures together for the junk region.