why has this been pinned at top ?

Because LL is the official home of the mod after it was removed from Nexus and control handed over from Vector to belisario.

Almost sounds like you've got an issue with this. :wacko:

not exactly a issue what i dont get is why its pinned why not slavetats pinned at the top or other mods i like looking at

it would be better if the forum got a make over so people can pin topics they like but it would only look pinned to them so it saves going through countless pages

Hmm, having some mysterious issues with SoS lately. I had to rip out my massive mod installation and redo everything a little while ago due to some horrible mixups I was getting once I tried updating a few other mods at the same time.  Anyway, I've got Skyrim working the way I like it again for the most part, but SoS is not cooperating.

Strangely, it works fine for the few chars and NPCs I use the UNP female addon for, but males are either stuck in undies or have a gaping empty hole where their schlong should be.  I've tried resetting the mod, removing it and reinstalling it, and I can't seem to get it to work...  It doesn't work on my old, possibly fucked saves, which I guess I wouldn't be surprised by, but it also doesn't work on new characters fresh out of the gate.

I use LOOT for load order and NMM occasionally, though I typically install things by hand.  Anyone know what could be causing the Case of the Persistently Disappearing Schlong?

Edit: Deleting everything and reinstalling yet again fixed it.  I have no idea what went wrong, but at least the nuclear option is still effective...

not exactly a issue what i dont get is why its pinned why not slavetats pinned at the top or other mods i like looking at

it would be better if the forum got a make over so people can pin topics they like but it would only look pinned to them so it saves going through countless pages

You did notice that there is a "Follow this topic" button at up right corner of this page?

Using that makes scrolling trough forums pointless, if you are only interested about updates to certain topics.

Hi b3lisario thanks for the mod, I'd tried it in the past but not been able to get it to work (think as i didnt understand the sexlab strip slots at the time i was having sexlab strip slot 52 so they didnt appear) but when i've tried it recently it has worked fine other than the installation as its trying to over-write papyrus util which sexlab framework is packaged with a newer version of

Installing papyrus util seperately / re-installing the sexlab 1.59 patch and over-writing papyrus util from SoS fixes it if anybody else is having the same problem

You did notice that there is a "Follow this topic" button at up right corner of this page?

Using that makes scrolling trough forums pointless, if you are only interested about updates to certain topics.

i didnt know that >.< i have always scrolled through countless pages

I have just installed Sexlab and I'm having a little issue using SOS (Light) with it.

It's just that a lot times the schlong does not 'bend' as required by the animation. Sometimes it is too erect, so the guy humps dry air and sometimes it is not erect at all and the schlong just goes through the body. For some animations it is perfect, for others not so much. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Oh and the default male nudesuits works okay as the dick is always erect. I just hope I'm able to work this out, as SOS is soo amazing, the textures and the arousal integration is pure genius.

EDIT: Example

TESV_exe_DX9_20140826_143925.jpg

TESV_exe_DX9_20140826_143935.jpg

I'm having a problem. This is new-ish. I'm running Dragonfly's TBBP, XP32 skeleton, and SOS. Problem is all the women have flat chests when they die.

Like this:

post-94042-0-05425600-1409115848_thumb.jpg

But if I don't let SOS overwrite the skeleton.nif then I get a penis that is detached.

Do I need sexlab installed for SOS to function properly?

Males are functioning properly, but females are constantly erect, and neither Shift+PageUp/PageDown nor console commands alter it.

Actor: Rinirah, Female

Race: Breton (79681)
ActorSpell: TRUE, TRUE, Erection: FALSE
PC Setup Spell: TRUE, Enabled: TRUE

Addons: 3, OK: 3
Faction: SOS UNP, Rank: 1
Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank: 1
Schlongified By Addon: TRUE
Armor: 1103475, Slotmask: 4194308

Armor revealing: keyword False, list False

Armor concealing: keyword False, list False

I've got a problem and I hope you can help me fix it.

All characters are now statues when moving, there's no animation at all for anything.

I got SOS installed but the animation problem is interfering with the mod so once I understand what is going on I can fix it...

I'm not sure how to find out what is wrong, what should I do? 

I have an issue with the perma-underwear. Basically everything works fine (even the Revealing Armours) but I still cannot get my character or select the NPCs and get them to go nude.

I have no other addons installed except the required ones listed on the page and have made sure to select every type of addon (average, regular and muscular) just incase i have missed anything.

I am using NMM to install my mods and the load order is listed as what it should be as listed on the page.

Q: Can we have an uncircunsized penis?

A: Not an easy answer... Its not very easy to animate something like skin being pulled over another surface, specially in a more limited engine like a game engine. We are still trying to figure out the best option for that but probably wont animate the foreskin at all.

Any update on this? I would be OK with it not being animated. I've seen guys IRL who had foreskin that didn't really retract much. The more variety of dicks in the game, the better (I'd also like a thick "soda can" dick option).

A few more things:

• Regarding the hairy texture option, IRL the hair goes to my circumcision scar. Any chance for a fix for this? It looks like everyone shaves their shaft/balls.
  • Seemingly fluffy pubic/armpit hair. I don't know how it would be possible... maybe some carefully placed flat planes with alpha transparency around the hair? *shrugs* If it shared the physics of the schlong that would also be awesome.
  • Body hair color that matches head hair color. Probably a RaceMenu thing?
  • More sliders in character customization for RaceMenu. A few I really want: shoulder width, waist width, belly size (not flabby, more like concave/convex), butt size and thigh size (especially with these FavoredSoul meshes). It'd be great if these were actually in-game (RaceMenu) and not for BodySlide, so that characters could have diversity.
  • I've been seeing a lot of HDT physics stuff around. Seems to be the cutting edge. Any chance that could be coming? Guys' muscles naturally have some bounce. It would also be cool if there was the mouth/anal spreading during sexy time.

I'd love to help but I don't really know much beyond basic 3d modeling. If something here just requires a little bit of learning and is otherwise just a time investment, I'd be down to do it, so long as someone could point me to the tutorials I'd need.

Thanks for the great work.

Better Vampires and SOS absolutely do not conflict.  Something else in your game is making it act up.

Well, I guess "something else in my game" works just fine with BV and SOS but somehow makes SOS conflict with BV because BV works absolutely fine with everything I have activated except SOS.  *shrug*  I guess I have bad luck.

It is entirely possible to have a third mod throw in an unexpected edit that affects BV and SOS together.  Use LOOT to fix your load order and TES5edit to check for conflicts.  Do you have a BASHed patch?

Well, I guess I have one but I am not using it for anything at the moment, although I think I might because I want to use the Monster mod along with some other creature mods.  Do you think that it would help here?