BOSS which is now LOOT so yes it should work better.  ;)

Oh its the same utlility renamed?  lol  I was utterly unaware that it changed. *blush*

LOOT is the successor to BOSS, BOSS is no longer maintained.

Your load order will look much different than it did under BOSS, but don't panic.  This is perfectly normal.  ;)

Is there a reason that my armors suddenly take up slot 52 as well? I want to be able to wear my bandolier in slot 52 while I'm not nude and be able to have it switch to a schlong when nude or during sex. If having anything in slot 52 confuses the mod... Just have it check to see if the item is an SOS item.

Additionally, as an argonian female, I've noticed that the underwear doesn't actually show up, it just shows the nude body. What gives?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a problem: whenever I start an animation from sexlab, kahjiit and argonian npcs will lose their body textures, but when they are just naked, it works just fine. Anybody had a similar problem?

http://imgur.com/a/2g8Km#3

edit: after reinstalling mod by mod from a sexlab-clean profile from MO, I finally discovered the source of my issue: while using sexlab nude creatures, I mindlessly checked all the creatures, including argonian male and khajiit male. Since I hadn't manually added the necessary files, there was no body during the animations.

Please I need some help with this

No matter what I do my character's weapon clips into his back while using SOS

Ive made sure to uninstall  CHSBHC (which has it's own skeleton) and reinstalled SOS letting it overwrite EVERYTHING but the problem persists

I'm making a follower mod and I need the follower to be excluded from being schlongified, is there anyway to do this? For example, by adding a keyword to the actor "dontschlongify" or something?

If you give the follower a unique body drawn from its own separate asset folder apart from every other character (treated as a new race in the Creation Kit),then the follower won't be automatically 'schlongified'.

If the skeleton that they use is incompatible with SOS,that is an even more sure-fire way to prevent the wang-doodling from transpiring,though one that leaves less possibility to change one's mind without having to swap out files rather than toggle an in-game option.

I'm making a follower mod and I need the follower to be excluded from being schlongified, is there anyway to do this? For example, by adding a keyword to the actor "dontschlongify" or something?

If you give the follower a unique body drawn from its own separate asset folder apart from every other character (treated as a new race in the Creation Kit),then the follower won't be automatically 'schlongified'.

If the skeleton that they use is incompatible with SOS,that is an even more sure-fire way to prevent the wang-doodling from transpiring,though one that leaves less possibility to change one's mind without having to swap out files rather than toggle an in-game option.

I ended up modifying the schlongify script with one line of code that checks for a "dontschlongify" keyword on an actor.  I'll send the code to the author, and maybe it will find it's way into a new version.

Is there a reason that my armors suddenly take up slot 52 as well? I want to be able to wear my bandolier in slot 52 while I'm not nude and be able to have it switch to a schlong when nude or during sex. If having anything in slot 52 confuses the mod... Just have it check to see if the item is an SOS item.

Additionally, as an argonian female, I've noticed that the underwear doesn't actually show up, it just shows the nude body. What gives?

It's not as easy as that. Use SOS light if you can't afford the loss of the slot 52.

There is no underwear for females. The underwear is just for hiding a hole on the male meshes.

Please I need some help with this

No matter what I do my character's weapon clips into his back while using SOS

Ive made sure to uninstall  CHSBHC (which has it's own skeleton) and reinstalled SOS letting it overwrite EVERYTHING but the problem persists

CHSBHC is for female characters. SOS is for males. I don't see the conflict

Maybe you are using a female schlong addon and replaced the CHSBHC skeleton with another female skeleton with wrong weapon positions.

Better way would be to make him use a non vanilla race. Another option could be to make him use the slot 52 somehow. Though I like the keyword idea, that would mean more stuff for SOS to process.

mhmh, what is wrong when i play as male argonian .. and my tail is a good bit too low? Author adjusted body and forgot to adjust tails too? as always?

No. The tail position in SOS skeleton is the same as vanilla.

I'm not sure how to post on this forum, so please forgive if this is out of place.

Anyway, the snow elves have the hole in the hip problem. When I try to schlongify them, it says that this race is not compatible with schlongs of skyrim. I don't have any snow elf/falmer mods. Why doesn't it work?

I guess I could try it and see what happens lol

I don't wanna leave the ladies out of the naked fun. Does anyone have like a collection of non-SOS-conflicting mods that I could use? Vanilla Armor replacements as well. I so don't have a clue as to the acronyms used for the females side of mods, lol.

I guess I could try it and see what happens lol

I don't wanna leave the ladies out of the naked fun. Does anyone have like a collection of non-SOS-conflicting mods that I could use? Vanilla Armor replacements as well. I so don't have a clue as to the acronyms used for the females side of mods, lol.

Check the SOS UNP add-on thread. There are a few links to such armor there. The SOS Skimpy Crouch(sic) Armor and the Schlong Protective Gear work on female characters to an extent as well,though the former works better on characters with less curvaceous hips while the only SPG/armor condom that works without any clipping is the Dwarven set.

A sticky list of armors and clothing for Schlongs of Skyrim for female characters on either the UNP add-on's main page or the SOS core mod's main page would certainly help keep responses to this question less redundant.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/page-24

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/page-44

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/page-46

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1016-sos-male-skimpy-crouch-underwear-for-sos/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/772-sos-spg-schlong-protective-gear/

Can anyone mail me a copy of SOS v2.05.033 the last version.

The newer version is not compatible with sexlab 1.59 because it use papyrusutil 2.3 and sexlab 1.59 is no complable with papyrusutil v2.6 or v2.7

When I have the newer SoS with sexlab the game crush and take me back to the starting menu everytime.

Sadly I can't find a copy of the last version of SOS so i can have that with Sexlab when I lost my files and have to reload the mods.

Random post!!

Just thought I'd mention this in case it might help somebody.

I was having trouble with SOS for a long while where if it was installed I would crash unless I had and old version and used some janky work-arounds that I did on accident and couldn't recreate if I tried. I could not for the life of me figure out why until I noticed it had a conflict with UNPBBP. I made sure SOS was installed AFTER UNP and viola! Suddenly everything works perfectly!

Dunno if there's a better place to post this, but I hopefully it helps someone.

I may have missed something buuuut, the WWs won't go erect when a scene has started. I usually have to erect them manually. Is there a load order that needs to be followed or is this something yet to be sorted out?

Ither way, still aesthetically pleasing and anatomically correct (depending on what beliefe of WWs you have of what a naked manwolf looks like, of course ;P ). Makes my rather beefy WW look even more intimidating >;D

Hello, I have an issue with the full version of SoS. I have installed everything properly, and for the beasts I installed Mighty Beasts, the one recommended in the thread. But even when I disable every schlong for the werewolf race, I can still see it, what can I do? Please, help, it's frustrating!