Is there any way to set a minimum size?

You can only set a maximum size. What do you want to accomplish?

Hi, so I'm just wondering, is there a way to download an older version of this? I had an argonian and a khajiit I was using, both with mods to change how they look slightly, my khajiit just has cover khajiits, and my argonian has 2 mods, argonian improvements and FAR-Forgotten Argonian Roots. I took off every piece of armor that I had on for the argonian, but he didn't have a penis, and then when I tried to give an npc a penis that didn't work either. I may have not updated the mod correctly, but when I downloaded it, I got it off of the skyrim nexus in 2013, back in december something. Please help. I just cleanly uninstalled the mod, so I'll try and figure it out, but help would be greatly appreciated

These are all SOS released files since Nexus http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1175-sos-old-files/

The last nexus files were "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.03.010b.zip" and "Patch 2.03.010 to 2.03.011.zip"

Anyway you don't need these files, specially if you cleanly uninstalled the mod as you said. Install the current file from here.

My character has invisble legs, from the waist down to the legs, only the schlong is visible, it happened after i installed SOS, anyone any ideas?

Have u tried See your Player  totally naked?  Maybe It is  fault  by some amor or boots equipped. 

My character has invisble legs, from the waist down to the legs, only the schlong is visible, it happened after i installed SOS, anyone any ideas?

Have u tried See your Player  totally naked?  Maybe It is  fault  by some amor or boots equipped. 

Yeah i tried that, its just invisible, not pink, invisible and a schlong floating in mid air

post-517210-0-87452300-1406824701_thumb.jpg

I read through the Building New Addons guide and it seems to suggest that I need to either edit the existing schlongs' compatible race lists to include the custom races, or to add a new schlong entirely as another addon. Since, like I said, all my custom "races" are just duplicated vanilla ones that have been tweaked for standalone textures, heights etc. Adding like 30 separate "races" would be ridiculous, so I guess I just gotta deal and add them in game as needed.

Unrelated, I've had a minor bug/glitch where the schlong will get pushed like a foot behind the actor during sex scenes, usually on a second go. Most of the time it will still animate properly, but other times it freezes up and distorts like crazy. Everything goes back to normal afterwards and so far it's been entirely random. Probably just a physics quirk or typical bug with SL, but I thought I'd mention it all the same.

Yeah i tried that, its just invisible, not pink, invisible and a schlong floating in mid air

Pink/purple would mean a missing texture, but if it's the mesh itself it can be invisible.
Like how a helmet disables hair slots to avoid clipping. If you used a helmet as a template for like a circlet, it would still delete the hair, no pink or anything. 

Check which slots are enabled for that armor. Happens to me with Immersive Armors' gloves. Several sets have matching armor that's meant to extend all the way to the wrist, but if you wear them with like 3/4 sleeves there's a huge gap in the arm. The schlong is still there because slot 52 is probably not enabled for whatever is conflicting with the rest of your armor.

I read through the Building New Addons guide and it seems to suggest that I need to either edit the existing schlongs' compatible race lists to include the custom races, or to add a new schlong entirely as another addon. Since, like I said, all my custom "races" are just duplicated vanilla ones that have been tweaked for standalone textures, heights etc. Adding like 30 separate "races" would be ridiculous, so I guess I just gotta deal and add them in game as needed.

Unrelated, I've had a minor bug/glitch where the schlong will get pushed like a foot behind the actor during sex scenes, usually on a second go. Most of the time it will still animate properly, but other times it freezes up and distorts like crazy. Everything goes back to normal afterwards and so far it's been entirely random. Probably just a physics quirk or typical bug with SL, but I thought I'd mention it all the same.

Pink/purple would mean a missing texture, but if it's the mesh itself it can be invisible.

Like how a helmet disables hair slots to avoid clipping. If you used a helmet as a template for like a circlet, it would still delete the hair, no pink or anything. 

Check which slots are enabled for that armor. Happens to me with Immersive Armors' gloves. Several sets have matching armor that's meant to extend all the way to the wrist, but if you wear them with like 3/4 sleeves there's a huge gap in the arm. The schlong is still there because slot 52 is probably not enabled for whatever is conflicting with the rest of your armor.

So what do i need to do,? it also happens when i have no armor on, only male female nord race, do i need to do something with the meshes?, im not good with checking these things so please give me an accurate description of what to do and where to find

Hi, thanks for maintaining the mod. Btw, why dont you ever make the texture for elder race and afflicted? Do you, or anyone, know any mods that retexture elder race and afflicted too, thats ofc sos compatible? Cos i've been using femfeet for some time, it retextures body too, not just feet but theres tan line looking thing on the butt under some lighting, thats why im looking for options.

Thanks,

Blitzer84

Got a problem for me here.Dual wield is not working.Followers who use a weapon in one hand an Mining pick in the other is no longer working.Also the issue of DSpSoB - Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back.This also does not allow dual wielding fuction.Can you please address this issue.Also using the  " BUGGY AS HELL! " Convenient Horses.This seems to also affect character reactions.Not so much skeleton.I think but is affecting behavior.So can you fix this please?I need my dual wielders.

If only there were a way to generate some kind of log from within SOS itself, to determine what exactly it's doing...

Papyrus log and the debug spell should be enough. They are missing from reported issues 99% of the time, even after I ask for them explicity. Hopefully this next version will make the debug spell more visible.

Hi, thanks for maintaining the mod. Btw, why dont you ever make the texture for elder race and afflicted? Do you, or anyone, know any mods that retexture elder race and afflicted too, thats ofc sos compatible? Cos i've been using femfeet for some time, it retextures body too, not just feet but theres tan line looking thing on the butt under some lighting, thats why im looking for options.

Thanks,

Blitzer84

Yes there is a seam but I don't know how to fix it. I guess a new set of textures compatible with SOS meshes would be needed.

Just wonering, but could provide werewolf support for the carlos canine penis?

This should be done in the addon mod itself.

Got a problem for me here.Dual wield is not working.Followers who use a weapon in one hand an Mining pick in the other is no longer working.Also the issue of DSpSoB - Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back.This also does not allow dual wielding fuction.Can you please address this issue.Also using the  " BUGGY AS HELL! " Convenient Horses.This seems to also affect character reactions.Not so much skeleton.I think but is affecting behavior.So can you fix this please?I need my dual wielders.

Why do your followers need a mining pick? lol

SOS skeleton is vanilla. If you want fancy features get a skeleton somewhere. Make sure is SOS compatible.

XPMS maybe, I'm not sure if it has the dual thing.

Version 2.05.033

• Added translation for French (thanks forceet24)
  • Debug spell is now integrated in MCM - SOS - Player / NPC settings
  • MCM menu: Schlong resizing for PC will be disabled if the "SOS - Racemenu Plugin" mod is found. Previously you could change size, but it had no effect
  • Fixed a underwear-clips-through-armor issue for NPCs wearing custom armor, when seeing them for the first time. It also affected enchanted variants of vanilla armors
  • Added more info to the debug spell output, and fixed a bug with it
So the debug spells are now an option in the "Player / NPC settings" MCM submenu. They are no longer standalone spells, and they will be removed from your spell book if you had them already enabled.

The spells still exists, if you want them back for whatever reason you can use the console ( help debug and player.addspell etc)

I just installed SOS's newest version and I have been rendered dickless.  More than that my  MCM doesn't even display SOS either.  Please help me.

Here's my LO

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
daymoyl.esm
SexLab Attraction.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Dragon Break.esm
0db2SECOND.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
sexy crafting merchants.esp
keyblade.esp
ironman.esp
quest_thebiggertheyare.esp
quest_nomercy.esp
quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp
quest_seaofghosts.esp
quest_sorcery.esp
tos_amber_guard.esp
tos_oakwood_hf.esp
tos_laintardale_hf.esp
tos_granitehall.esp
quest_pitfighter.esp
quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp
PCEA DG n DB DLC for SkyRe_Races.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CharGen ECE Morphs.esp
EEO ECE Morphs.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Better Vampires.esp
keeperpossiblefix.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
HARODATH_Slot52Ring.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion - Daedric Crescent.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion - Goldbrand.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion - Relics of the Crusader.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
ADTrueflame.esp
ADHopesfire.esp
AncientTonguesSword.esp
AncientTonguesGreatSword.esp
skyforgedWeapons.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Magnus100.esp
Magnus20.esp
Magnus50.esp
No_stretching.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
WorldEaterBeater.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
SeranaDialogEdit.esp
Vampire Race  - Allow Creation.esp
VTF-Dawnguard.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
Bandit Patrols.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
RSChildren_NonPlayableOverride.esp
RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp
Height Adjusted Races with True Giants.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
BeautifulVampires.esp
Command Dragon.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Wings and Tail.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Flying Mod Addon.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
7Base Remodeled Armor - Replacer.esp
7Base Remodeled Armor - Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
7Base Remodeled Armor - Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
TrueEyes.esp
TrueEyesElves.esp
Nouserhere Ears.esp
NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Predator Vision.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Devious Devices - Males Addon.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
LoversVictim.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
0db2patch.esp
PATCHDragon Break.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
stranger_danger.esp
Storefront.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
Seductress Serana.esp
Spousetocustomhome.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Daedric Extra Armor.esp
TBBP_Black Dragon.esp
Lady Raven.esp
S7B Tribunal Robes by kplant.esp
Witch Of The Wild.esp
Blood Raven - 7B BBP.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
Tamaria.esp
Ritual Armor of Boethiah.esp
Queen of the damned-Akasha Dress.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
WATER DG.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
BrhuceLegacy.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
iHUD.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
Sit Anywhere.esp
immersive wenches.esp
immersive wenches RRR-patch.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Point The Way.esp
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
CombatDramaOverhaul.esp
ImportantInformationOverhaul.esp
Epic Music Overhaul.esp
ElderOutfit.esp
No More Sexy Animation Fix.esp
LC_immersiveLoot.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp
Better Follower Improvements.esp
Horses for followers.esp
armored-horses.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
skyforgedShields.esp
Frostmourne.esp
Lich King's Armor.esp
headunderheadgearreplacervan.esp
hairundergearDB.esp
hairunderheadgearDG.esp
GlassCrownCraftable.esp
ElvenCrownCraftable.esp
EbonyCrownCraftable.esp
DragonPlateCrownCraftable.esp
DragonCrownCraftable.esp
DaedricCrownCraftable.esp
Ancient Falmer Crown Fix.esp
Angelic_Demonic.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Infinity Sword.esp
Oblivion Gates in Cities.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
HallsOfDovahndor.esp
Veteran Nord Plate.esp
UNPB Barbarian Armor.esp
BFPU Orcish Armor.esp
Ancient Skyforge Armor.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp
ToL_SKSE_by_Brevi.esp
BVLT - High Elf.esp
Ket_3DLoadscreens.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
PotemaCrashFix.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp
SkyRe_Races_Fix.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones_Fix.esp
ReProccer.esp
EEO patch.esp
VTF-SkyRe.esp
Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
StavesofSkyrim.esp
SkyRe_Perk_Tomes.esp
Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp
qayl.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
ImmerSlave-ZadGagCut.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Shop.esp

I just installed SOS's newest version and I have been rendered dickless.  More than that my  MCM doesn't even display SOS either.  Please help me.

Here's my LO

There are too many mods in that list. Your mod manager sucks if it allows you to enable more than 255 mods.

In case there are non active mods in there and you are really under the limit, make sure you have read the troubleshooting section. I will know if you did.

That's a bug in SOS

I found the horrible bloking/bad pixels caused by comporessed SOS textures :-/

screens of last SOS version, have compressed textures:

post-204983-0-93029100-1406982693_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-89908500-1406941091_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-34306400-1406941114_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-53507000-1406941137_thumb.jpg

never seen anything like this in the old SOS uncompressed textures version,

here some screens of old SOS uncompressed version (same ENB and setting)

post-204983-0-62896600-1406942498_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-95164500-1406942522_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-13959100-1406942794_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-93845500-1406942825_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-51702000-1406942857_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-77460700-1406942911_thumb.jpg

at least the textures SOS penises, pubic hair and body hair then put them in uncompressed version, Because closely the quality has dropped quite a bit, the old version was great quality! the new version often shows horrible bad pixels anf blocking, I want it the high quality of SOS uncompressed textures, compression is hateful, I ruin all my close screens that are about 70% of those who do usually :(

That's a bug in SOS

I found the horrible bloking/bad pixels caused by comporessed SOS textures :-/

screens of last SOS version, have compressed textures:

at least the textures SOS penises, pubic hair and body hair then put them in uncompressed version, Because closely the quality has dropped quite a bit, the old version was great quality! the new version often shows horrible bad pixels anf blocking, I want it the high quality of SOS uncompressed textures, compression is hateful, I ruin all my close screens that are about 70% of those who do usually :(

Get them from an old release

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1175-sos-old-files/

Looks to be the shinemap that's largely responsible for those artifacts.

shinemap..? :o you mean specular-map, the "s files" or other ?

in the uncompressed textures of old SOS , had never occurred at these levels of artifacts :(

what exactly should I do to permanently solve the artifacts, at least on penises textures, please ? :blush:

Can someone link me to some texture mod that will solve the neckseam issue when using SOS? I've tried using Urshi's Fine Faces for men and multiple other textures but they're usually incomplete only having one normal map and another and it always produce the very unsightly neckseam.

Can someone link me to some texture mod that will solve the neckseam issue when using SOS? I've tried using Urshi's Fine Faces for men and multiple other textures but they're usually incomplete only having one normal map and another and it always produce the very unsightly neckseam.

I use Smooth Male Body with Urshi's Fine Faces.  It matches textures very closely and almost completely eliminates the neckseam.  If you use the SoS hairy body, you can keep the body hair intact, because it's a separate texture map from the Smooth Body skin.

Having a very weird issue since a few days. Schlongs starts normal on a new game but stops working after 1-2 hours, i can't access the vector plexus addon mcm anymore and it just says schlong missing and all males revert to the schlong perma-underwear.

Attached a screenshot and payprus log. I'm using SOS since i discovered loverslabs Skyrim mods about a year ago, never with problems. I always have a large mod load order, so the papyrus log is cluttered, sorry in advance.

I've updated to papyrus util v24 because i read that it fixes some sexlab 1.58b issues, could that cause SOS troubles?

post-30960-0-84209200-1407027911_thumb.jpg