Hi,

I tried using SOS, and I was getting schlongs on all the female NPCs and didn't see a way to turn it off.

I uninstalled, and now the females are back to normal but males are just outright missing the bits provided by other body mods. guess I'll have to reinstall unless someone knows of a patch or something.

Anyway, is there a way to make this work with ONLY the male humanoids? I don't want any futa, thanks.

EDIT: What's the nature of the frostfall compatability issue it mentions? I see a comment about a workaround but not what the actual issue is.

Hi,

I tried using SOS, and I was getting schlongs on all the female NPCs and didn't see a way to turn it off.

I uninstalled, and now the females are back to normal but males are just outright missing the bits provided by other body mods. guess I'll have to reinstall unless someone knows of a patch or something.

Anyway, is there a way to make this work with ONLY the male humanoids? I don't want any futa, thanks.

EDIT: What's the nature of the frostfall compatability issue it mentions? I see a comment about a workaround but not what the actual issue is.

My SOS does not apply schlongs for females. Perhaps something in your configurations related race is wrong?

Frostfall does not correctly understand the torso armor (slot 52) as body armor, when SOS is installed. W.E.A.R. will ignore it and male characters - if met without torso armor/clothing - might not apply it at all afterwords.

For example, my character broke in to Alvor's home (before the patch) and saw him sleeping naked (Sleep Thight mod). At morning, Alvor walked out of his home, with jus SOS underpants on.

"It's not every day we get visitors in Riverwood."

"Gee. I wonder why..?" :D

Min has made a patch to this problem.

Frostfall+Schlongs of Skyrim Compatibility Patch 1.0

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/855-frostfallschlongs-of-skyrim-compatibility-patch/

Hi,

If you have downloaded extra SoS schlongs (schlongs not packaged with SoS itself, like SoS equipable schlong for females/Carlos SoS addons (see the OP Addons for links)) they get added to females

You can simply disable them in MCM for all normal races (I dont use custom races so I dont know what happens for them)

If you want to add a different schlong to a specific NPC or your PC you can do this in MCM even if its disabled for all standard races

Can Anyone here recommend a good sex mod, that's compatible with SoS?

I'm running Sexlab Romance, Sexlab Lovers Comfort and Sexlab Trainers for sex (ie, 2 or more). I use Matchmaker for solo (you could use it for full out sex as well, but I don't).

Is there any way to set a minimum size?

You can only set a maximum size. What do you want to accomplish?

I find the smallest sizes unappealing, but I would like to maintain some variety in sizes rather than just make everyone the max size.

The Size Probability slider establishes the size range for each race and each type of schlong. If you set it to 50% on up,you will almost completely eliminate any chance of any NPC's genitals being smaller than half of the maximum size that you set for schlongs globally yet still have some variety in schlong size.

Hmm, I 'fixed' my previous problem with the NPC's remaining unclothed by simply reentering the area after a while.

I'm not trying the muscular schlong version and seeing NPCs retain their underwear when using the dialog option.

*Updated to Sexlab 1.59, and now regardless of regular or muscular options, NPCs retain their underwear with dialog option. After manually changing 'no schlong' via MCM, NPCs stay non-erect. Spell also does not appear to work to change this. 

I'm pretty new to these mods, it seems it works, but I want to ask a few things, first what's the "MCM menu" and how do I access it? second, how do I trigger an erection? I did not understand very well...

MCM is a mod configuration menu that is currently handled best by popular SkyUI interface mod. You can use it to configurate mods supporting it. SkyUI requires SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender) launcher. Many (dare I already say most?) are using both of them.

SKSE

http://skse.silverlock.org/

SkyUI (Nexus download)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?

or

SkyUI (Workshop download)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=8122

I'm pretty new to these mods, it seems it works, but I want to ask a few things, first what's the "MCM menu" and how do I access it? second, how do I trigger an erection? I did not understand very well...

MCM is a mod configuration menu that is currently handled best by popular SkyUI interface mod. You can use it to configurate mods supporting it. SkyUI requires SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender) launcher. Many (dare I already say most?) are using both of them.

SKSE

SkyUI (Nexus download)

or

Thanks my friend, now that I have all that I just have one question for now, is there a mod to allow a free camera? it gets really tricky to get a good view, since the camera kinda always focuses on the upper parts of the playable character's body

SKSE

SkyUI (Nexus download)

or

Thanks my friend, now that I have all that I just have one question for now, is there a mod to allow a free camera? it gets really tricky to get a good view, since the camera kinda always focuses on the upper parts of the playable character's body

You can set up the free camera in SexLab itself (the second menu tab if I remember correctly). Once a sex act start, you can pan the camera around with what would usually be the walk keys ( A, W, S and D). There is also a mod out there somewhere, for which I don't have the link (sorry) that handles camera movement.

And just to be sure: the MCM you can access by pressing the ESC-key (like when you want to save) and there will be the MCM. All mods that use this will add their own tab to the MCM. And be warned: after you added a new mod, it can take a while before that mods own MCM is added. It is a good idea to go to a place with no/ few NPC's when adding new mods, so the system picks up the new additions quicker. And be sure to make a fresh safe to play from after you have added new mods, then reload and play on :)

To trigger an erection with SOS, you strip nekkid and then press shift+ PgUp or PgDn.

Lastly, a handy link to have if you are looking for SexLab mods: SexLab Index. It is a comprehensive list with mods.

Above all: have fun :D

- B.

I've downloaded the latest version of Schlongs (not lite) because I also found a good horse cock mod. I wanted my female to use that as an SOS strap-on instead of a normal human cock. Instead.. EVERYONE now has a horsecock and the females auto-unequip when they use a strap-on for sex. Otherwise, if they are on the receiving end, the females have a horse futa swaying back and forth.. This isn't what I was looking for. The only way around it is to stop updating each sell and individually tell everyone to remove the schlongs. 

Plz, is there a way around this?

I have a question that I couldn't find in the thread, unless I looked over it of course. Anywho, I started a fresh glitteringly clean game, because I had added and removed mods after mod for a while and it was causing havoc. I installed all the mods I wanted to, including SOS of course.

In the (now corrupted) earlier game, whenever I was getting accosted by whom/ whatever and I was the victim, I had an erection as well. But with the new game, my tackle just kinda hangs there limply, dangling like a windchime in the breeze (without the sound of one thank god). Now my question is: how do I set SOS up, so I have an erection again whenever I am the victim?

Btw, I do have the erection when I am the assailant. It is just when I am the victim.

Thank in advance.

Flaccidly yours, Butch

Use shift+pageUp or shift+pageDown. SOS doesn't manage erections automatically.

I don't know if Sexlab tries to harden the schlong for victims.

thanks B3lisario. I guess it was just a "fluke" then when I was erect before?

No idea, I don't use Sexlab. SOS doesn't react to sex events.

If you got erections before, that was another mod, perhaps the SOS racemenu plugin or another Sexlab plugin.

Maybe SL now has a bug that stops the erection for victims.

Hmm. I will see if any of the other mods have an effect then. I will let you know if I find out (in case anyone else ever asks about this). Thanks for the info :)

aaaand it is back :D I once again have the victim erection effect. YAY! By mistake I had ticked the slot 52 slot in the SexLab strip-list and I am pretty sure this is what causes the victim-erection. When I untick the slot 52 box, I don't get one. I don't use the SexLab male nude suit. And the victim-erection is definately SOS. Don't know if this "effect" is specific to my game setup (I tried dis-/ enabling all my other mods one by one before to see if that was causing it), but as I said, this seems to be connected to slot 52.

Now this is NOT an issue for me (in fact, I wanted this effect to happen!), so troubleshooting is not needed. I am just "putting it out there" for everyone to do with it as they please

And as always: thanks for all your hard work B3lisario.

- B.

I have a question that I couldn't find in the thread, unless I looked over it of course. Anywho, I started a fresh glitteringly clean game, because I had added and removed mods after mod for a while and it was causing havoc. I installed all the mods I wanted to, including SOS of course.

In the (now corrupted) earlier game, whenever I was getting accosted by whom/ whatever and I was the victim, I had an erection as well. But with the new game, my tackle just kinda hangs there limply, dangling like a windchime in the breeze (without the sound of one thank god). Now my question is: how do I set SOS up, so I have an erection again whenever I am the victim?

Btw, I do have the erection when I am the assailant. It is just when I am the victim.

Thank in advance.

Flaccidly yours, Butch

Use shift+pageUp or shift+pageDown. SOS doesn't manage erections automatically.

I don't know if Sexlab tries to harden the schlong for victims.

I'm in the opposite position. My girl has a perma-erection that won't go away with shift+pageup/down, console commands, or anything else I've tried. It looks really goofy to take off my Stormcloak tunic to a massively protruding boner.

EDIT: It appears that this is a problem specifically for the female body. All male NPCs have flaccid schlongs when they die, but female NPCs maintain a solid erection no matter how long they're dead. Same as my character. That would suggest... the problem lies in the skeleton mod I picked up to make SOS compatible with female bodies?

Edited by magicalshrimp23

I was just wondering if it was possible to make a compatibility patch for SOS to work with the lastest version of Better Vampires?  I think SOS may interfere with its scripts or something, because when I have SOS installed at the same time as BV I am unable to get all of the spells.  Thanks in advance! 

I was just wondering if it was possible to make a compatibility patch for SOS to work with the lastest version of Better Vampires?  I think SOS may interfere with its scripts or something, because when I have SOS installed at the same time as BV I am unable to get all of the spells.  Thanks in advance! 

I've been using BV and SOS together without any issues for quite a long time.  I see the SOS spells and all BV spells available depending on your vampire level.  You didn't specify which spells were missing:  the SOS erection spells (which aren't needed anyway when using with SexLab) or the vampire spells provided by BV.  Remember also that the some of the BV spells don't appear until after your first bite (Vampire Natus - very first level) and other vamp spells only appear when obtaining the other BV vampire levels.

I am sure this has been asked about a thousand times. Is there anyway to get rid of the schlongs on female werewolves???

Don't be too sure about that. Folks like me had to specifically request the female werewolf addition to the UNP SOS add-on.

I would think that you could remove their schlongs simply by using a version of the UNP add-on prior to 0.9,all of which are incompatible with female werewolves.