Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Yeah, you have to get the customer to go through the end of session dialogue and finish it after the maid comes in.

When I first did the quest. it did all that. I did the stuff he wanted and afterwards he said he would tell the Master. I got all my stuff back and it was seemingly over. Would using the MCM menu to end the customer quest be of any help for #2 ? Is it only for #1 ?

Perhaps I need to use a console command to end the quest.

Yeah, you have to get the customer to go through the end of session dialogue and finish it after the maid comes in.

When I first did the quest. it did all that. I did the stuff he wanted and afterwards he said he would tell the Master. I got all my stuff back and it was seemingly over. Would using the MCM menu to end the customer quest be of any help for #2 ? Is it only for #1 ?

using the end session works for #2, number one was disabled due to it not working for alot of people, and it was breaking differently for everyone.

hey vel, i know you are working hard on the new content, but i have to ask, any teaser screenshots you are willing to share?

if not i understand

i have a simple question: if i have a chaste life on and disable it later , does it hurt my chances for a relation slavery offer?

and is there a way to convince the master i'm not some bandit's slave?

The only way would be to end Chaste Life by getting married BUT not use Chaste Spouse. Master will remove the belt once you are married and that is the end of it and it should free you to become a Relationship Slave but Chaste Spouse will stop that.

These are some of the variables checked to allow the offering of the quest. It is possible that some of these may not have been reset and will have to be something that I go through and make sure they are when it is done.

Do the following to check these:

help  CDxCA02_DialogueFlag        - should be 0 - this is the most likely cause

SQV CDxCustomerAssist02_main

-   CustomerAvailable   - should be 1 - is set during setup when guest arrives - don't change this

-   SessionAccepted    - should be 0 - if it is still 1 and you finished the session some time ago change it to 0 by using:  

SetPQV CDxCustomerAssist02_Main SessionAccepted 0

using the end session works for #2, number one was disabled due to it not working for alot of people, and it was breaking differently for everyone.

hey vel, i know you are working hard on the new content, but i have to ask, any teaser screenshots you are willing to share?

if not i understand

Not yet, still working on the first of several new parts and have just started testing.

The device equip is not working as well as it has before, too many items in DDi v3+ that I am not interested in using being grabbed and used by the tag system even with exclusions added. It grabs wrong items and some items not at all. It likely means scrapping the current system of getting standard devices and setting up an array system similar to the one used for quest items. Most of the properties for devices are already in the Framework script so it is just a matter of putting the array's together (having to fill in all the properties takes forever so I will save some time at least).

The current quest being worked on is mainly dialogue driven and is repeatable but the conditions on the dialogue are complex.

i have a simple question: if i have a chaste life on and disable it later , does it hurt my chances for a relation slavery offer?

The only way would be to end Chaste Life by getting married BUT not use Chaste Spouse. Master will remove the belt once you are married and that is the end of it and it should free you to become a Relationship Slave but Chaste Spouse will stop that.

is there a way to reset chaste life by the console if remarrying the person (in my case serana) without it active?

i tried to disable it with setpqv

i'm considering replacing the source files of a clean Chaste related psc into my current game.

is there a way to reset chaste life by the console if remarrying the person (in my case serana) without it active?

i'm considering replacing the source files of a clean Chaste related psc into my current game.

Is it currently active and you want to end it or is it not active and want to start it?

Is it currently active and you want to end it or is it not active and want to start it?

i want to end it so i can get to relationship slave

i want to end it so i can get to relationship slave

Do the following in order:

- remove any furniture that has been set up and any items placed on them (if they are the slave)

- leave the house but keep your spouse there

- in Console:   set CDxChasteSpouseRel to 0

- in Console:   set CDxLongTermBelting to 0

Use MCM option to remove any devices you may have on (if you are the slave)

- in Console:   ClearQuestAliases <ID>     <ID> will either be the quest id of xx2083da or the name  CDxChasteSpouse

This should clear everything including behaviors and allow for the Relationship Slave to be started.

These are some of the variables checked to allow the offering of the quest. It is possible that some of these may not have been reset and will have to be something that I go through and make sure they are when it is done.

-   CustomerAvailable   - should be 1 - is set during setup when guest arrives - don't change this

-   SessionAccepted    - should be 0 - if it is still 1 and you finished the session some time ago change it to 0 by using:  

help CDxCA02_DialogueFlag 1.00 was what it displayed

CustomerAvailable 1 

SessionAccepted 1 is what displayed. It was not 0.

I entered SetPQV CDxCustomerAssist02_Main SessionAccepted 0

Now if I do other commands to see if it  is still running and to see if the guest is still there, they still show it running and him being there. If I go to the vip room he is not visibly there though.

CustomerAvailable 1 

Now if I do other commands to see if it  is still running and to see if the guest is still there, they still show it running and him being there. If I go to the vip room he is not visibly there though.

Use  Set CDxCA02_DialogueFlag to 0     this is the primary variable in the quest as it tells it what is going on at that time. If it is not 0 then the Master will not have the option to give you the quest as it believes it is already running.

CustomerAvailable 1 

Use  Set CDxCA02_DialogueFlag to 0     this is the primary variable in the quest as it tells it what is going on at that time. If it is not 0 then the Master will not have the option to give you the quest as it believes it is already running.

That command seems to work. I did that and then talked to Master and she said to go entertain a guest at the vip house. There is a new problem now. I talk to Miss Delius and she says to make sure the guest has a pleasurable experience, then a dialog window pops up with two chocies both being ... . If I click the top one she says she has other things to do, if I click the second one, it loops.

CustomerAvailable 1 

That command seems to work. I did that and then talked to Master and she said to go entertain a guest at the vip house. There is a new problem now. I talk to Miss Delius and she says to make sure the guest has a pleasurable experience, then a dialog window pops up with two chocies both being ... . If I click the top one she says she has other things to do, if I click the second one, it loops.

when ever i go to the vip house she tells me that she will go and let them know that i am there, and that i need to meet her on the second floor when i am ready, that is after going to the basement to get ready. however i never talk to her directly.

CustomerAvailable 1 

when ever i go to the vip house she tells me that she will go and let them know that i am there, and that i need to meet her on the second floor when i am ready, that is after going to the basement to get ready. however i never talk to her directly.

She will use a force greet with you and move into the room and you should follow her (don't remember off hand if you automatically follow or not)

CustomerAvailable 1 

She will use a force greet with you and move into the room and you should follow her (don't remember off hand if you automatically follow or not)

you have to follow her into the room.

I've been playing with this mod a ton lately, and really enjoying it! I started a new game and used Content Consumer's Alternate Start mod to begin the game as a property slave of Captured Dreams. This is a fantastic start by the way... very well done!

I've managed to work my way through the mining and smithy stages of slavery and finally got to the point where I am now a maid, living in the manor. Everything SEEMS to be working, but this stage appears to be going on way longer than the previous ones, without much really changing to indicate I am making progress. I wanted to check in and just make sure something isn't stuck.

I've been a maid for several days at this point. Every day I wake up and talk to Markus, who gives me 2 jobs. Usually one involves helping the cook and the other is sweeping. I finish those and Markus always sends me to the cook for a second job, unless both of the first jobs were for the cook in which case he tells me to sweep. Once I finish that, the last job of the day will be sweeping 100% of the time. I then go to bed and the next day is exactly the same, with no change to the daily routine. At one point, Markus announced he was moving me to Rayani's room, but other than sleeping in a different place, everything is the same. I kinda thought I'd at least have some new dialgoue with Rayani, but there's nothing and I am still doing the same maid jobs every day.

Am I stuck? In the intro scene for the maid job I was told I'd occasionally be helping in the VIP house, but I've never once been sent there. Every day is sweeping, chopping, and filling buckets. I'm kinda hoping to move onto something a little better soon. ^_^

I've been playing with this mod a ton lately, and really enjoying it! I started a new game and used Content Consumer's Alternate Start mod to begin the game as a property slave of Captured Dreams. This is a fantastic start by the way... very well done!

I've managed to work my way through the mining and smithy stages of slavery and finally got to the point where I am now a maid, living in the manor. Everything SEEMS to be working, but this stage appears to be going on way longer than the previous ones, without much really changing to indicate I am making progress. I wanted to check in and just make sure something isn't stuck.

I've been a maid for several days at this point. Every day I wake up and talk to Markus, who gives me 2 jobs. Usually one involves helping the cook and the other is sweeping. I finish those and Markus always sends me to the cook for a second job, unless both of the first jobs were for the cook in which case he tells me to sweep. Once I finish that, the last job of the day will be sweeping 100% of the time. I then go to bed and the next day is exactly the same, with no change to the daily routine. At one point, Markus announced he was moving me to Rayani's room, but other than sleeping in a different place, everything is the same. I kinda thought I'd at least have some new dialgoue with Rayani, but there's nothing and I am still doing the same maid jobs every day.

Am I stuck? In the intro scene for the maid job I was told I'd occasionally be helping in the VIP house, but I've never once been sent there. Every day is sweeping, chopping, and filling buckets. I'm kinda hoping to move onto something a little better soon. ^_^

if you complete all 4 tasks you gain 3 points and can be freed after you gained 30 points. so the earliest you will be able to be freed is 11 days. i know this seems wrong since 30/3 is 10 but it works out that the 11th day is the final day.

to see what you status is use sqv cdxslavery_prop_manor and look for manorstatus current. that will show your total points earned. when you get to 10 you will get a room upgrade. you will be moved to the room that rayani uses, which is on the first floor

if you complete all 4 tasks you gain 3 points and can be freed after you gained 30 points. so the earliest you will be able to be freed is 11 days. i know this seems wrong since 30/3 is 10 but it works out that the 11th day is the final day.

to see what you status is use sqv cdxslavery_prop_manor and look for manorstatus current. that will show your total points earned. when you get to 10 you will get a room upgrade. you will be moved to the room that rayani uses, which is on the first floor

The Manor Slave portion is being reworked so there will be more tasks and most will be shorter (sweeping is divided among the 3 floors, 1 task = 1 floor) to help with the monotony, Also, if you get sweeping twice the second one will be considered a failure, it is a limitation of the current system as each task is supposed to only be used once.

The Manor Slave portion is being reworked so there will be more tasks and most will be shorter (sweeping is divided among the 3 floors, 1 task = 1 floor) to help with the monotony, Also, if you get sweeping twice the second one will be considered a failure, it is a limitation of the current system as each task is supposed to only be used once.

So is it better to do the jobs for Andre, then sweeping, and never ask for the last job? That would save me lots of time during the day, and if it's penalizing me (by being a failure) I guess that's a double bonus.

Of course, there isn't really much *else* to do during the day at the moment (so glad to hear more is coming!) so I guess I'd end up waiting a whole bunch.

So is it better to do the jobs for Andre, then sweeping, and never ask for the last job? That would save me lots of time during the day, and if it's penalizing me (by being a failure) I guess that's a double bonus.

Of course, there isn't really much *else* to do during the day at the moment (so glad to hear more is coming!) so I guess I'd end up waiting a whole bunch.

If you only get sweeping one and have done 3 quests it is probably better to wait as not only do you not get credit for the 4th task but lose a point so the 3rd task is nullified as well. Only take the 4th task if you don't get the sweeping task in the other 3.

If you only get sweeping one and have done 3 quests it is probably better to wait as not only do you not get credit for the 4th task but lose a point so the 3rd task is nullified as well. Only take the 4th task if you don't get the sweeping task in the other 3.

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but your response indicates that there is the possibility of tasks other than those three. I have done a lot of days of this job, and have never gotten anything else but chopping, water barrel-filling, and sweeping. Are there others, or not yet?

EDIT: Amazing. Right after asking the above question, I fired up the game again, and after skipping the 4th job and going to bed, I began a new day and got a job that I've never seen before (going to the market for the cook). So there are more than 3 jobs! I wonder why those 3 happen so frequently then...

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but your response indicates that there is the possibility of tasks other than those three. I have done a lot of days of this job, and have never gotten anything else but chopping, water barrel-filling, and sweeping. Are there others, or not yet?

EDIT: Amazing. Right after asking the above question, I fired up the game again, and after skipping the 4th job and going to bed, I began a new day and got a job that I've never seen before (going to the market for the cook). So there are more than 3 jobs! I wonder why those 3 happen so frequently then...

Truthfully it is entirely random though the random number generator in Skyrim sucks and tends to not be so random.

You can also get the job to do Customer Assist 02 if a customer is there. There is also the tasks of spending time with either ariasha or rayani but they are a bit bugged (one more so than the other though I don't remember which, they are to be rebuilt).

CustomerAvailable 1 

Yeah but she didnt move into any other rooms. She went to a chair and sat down. Talking to anyone else in the vip house gives the usual non vip event dialog.  Would temporarily disabling the mod and cleaning the save be of any benefit ?

CustomerAvailable 1 

Yeah but she didnt move into any other rooms. She went to a chair and sat down. Talking to anyone else in the vip house gives the usual non vip event dialog.  Would temporarily disabling the mod and cleaning the save be of any benefit ?

Use the following first:  issceneplaying  xx1d00a7     this is the force greet scene that sets the Admin in position on the second floor to start the encounter

if it is not then use  startscene <id>   use the ID from above, the admin should move to the open area in the top floor and once you are near her force greet will start and she will take you to see the guest.

If it is running use stopscene <id> then goto the open area on the second floor then use  startscene <id>  Hopefully that will get it moving for you.

This scene is started when the maid in the bath area tells you to come to her as she has your clothes ready so the admin should be ready and waiting long before you get there.