Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

48 minutes ago, kamenlollo said:

after returning for the first time from the quest to the thalmor embassy, talking to the master, has released a new quest, which says to go to work in the mine, but once accepted I do not activate any quest, I am only told by go to talk to the manager of the mine, the problem is that even going to talk to everyone outside the store I do not see any mine, I still have to unlock it? if so how?

there should be a mine out the back of the shop you need to go in and talk to the manager.

27 minutes ago, kamenlollo said:

this and the sight, I do not see any mine, I must have satisfied some prerequisite to release it 

Shot2.jpg

Shot3.jpg

Shot4.jpg

The quest should not be available until the expansion has been completed. I see the stable is in place in the last picture but none of the trees have been cleared nor have any of the buildings built. Look in the MCM menu and see if it will let you complete the expansion. If not (likely wont as it looks like it was advanced past the initial idle stage) then you can use  setstage cdxexpmain 990 which should reset the expansion quest so you can set it in the MCM menu. If that does not work then use setstage cdxexpmain 980 which will complete all the stages of the expansion at once.

I love this mod. Its one of my go-to mods.

Looking for a bit of clarification - when setting player info in MCM, there are 5 things to set. The first three, such as sadism, has 1 as dislike and 7 as likes, but the last two, bondage and control, the sliders 1 for likes and 7 for dislikes. Is this correct?

I also have a couple of requests.

An MCM option to change the courier's "uniform". Currently, it reminds me of an English maid. I would like the options to change that to sexy French maid as one option and no uniform, only CD devices as the other option. The creator of the uniform has done an awesome job, it just doesn't suit my tastes. :smiley:

The other request is to add a method to save the MCM settings so we don't have to redo everything every time we start a new game.

3 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I love this mod. Its one of my go-to mods.

Looking for a bit of clarification - when setting player info in MCM, there are 5 things to set. The first three, such as sadism, has 1 as dislike and 7 as likes, but the last two, bondage and control, the sliders 1 for likes and 7 for dislikes. Is this correct?

You are correct on the first three but the last two is 1- likes having it done to you and 7- likes doing it to others so you are sort of correct.

I also have a couple of requests.

An MCM option to change the courier's "uniform". Currently, it reminds me of an English maid. I would like the options to change that to sexy French maid as one option and no uniform, only CD devices as the other option. The creator of the uniform has done an awesome job, it just doesn't suit my tastes. :smiley:

The maids uniform is in the meshes/devious/store/maid uniform folder, you can change the uniform to whatever you like by installing the meshes and textures for whatever you want to replace it with as you normally would then copy and replace the meshes in the folder, there is the dress and boots

The other request is to add a method to save the MCM settings so we don't have to redo everything every time we start a new game.

I am not particularly skilled with using files to save information, it is still something I am learning and I used a bit in the last version of For the Masses (though that needs redone, probably sometime after DD v4 comes out). I am not that great with MCM menu's either, most of what I do is copy/paste/adjust for the various pieces.

I'm currently having problems getting captured dreams to work properly. I am unable to get the mcm portion of it working (uninstalled and reinstalled captured dreams multiple times), and whenever I talk to the master I get no dialogue options. All she does is welcome me to the store and says if you need anything just ask, then dialogue ends and nothing happens after that. I've used it before and it worked just fine, but it won't work now.

7 minutes ago, steepdagger said:

I'm currently having problems getting captured dreams to work properly. I am unable to get the mcm portion of it working (uninstalled and reinstalled captured dreams multiple times), and whenever I talk to the master I get no dialogue options. All she does is welcome me to the store and says if you need anything just ask, then dialogue ends and nothing happens after that. I've used it before and it worked just fine, but it won't work now.

Do the MCM menu's for DD, ZAZ Animation Pack and SexLab work? if one of those isn't working then mine won't either. Overall it sounds like none of the scripts are running as the initial dialogue you get sets the stage on the framework quest which sets all of your attributes (set in the MCM menu). If all the MCM menu's for those mods work get the Jaxonz MCM menu kicker which should start up any mcm menu's (just don't leave it enabled in your load order once you use it)

If none of that works then upload a papyrus log of when you try speaking to the Master, it is likely full of errors from CD and other mods as well.

23 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Do the MCM menu's for DD, ZAZ Animation Pack and SexLab work? if one of those isn't working then mine won't either. Overall it sounds like none of the scripts are running as the initial dialogue you get sets the stage on the framework quest which sets all of your attributes (set in the MCM menu). If all the MCM menu's for those mods work get the Jaxonz MCM menu kicker which should start up any mcm menu's (just don't leave it enabled in your load order once you use it)

If none of that works then upload a papyrus log of when you try speaking to the Master, it is likely full of errors from CD and other mods as well.

yes the mcm menu's for DD, ZAZ, and sexlab do work. I might have figured out what my problem is, but i don't know how to fix it. i uninstalled CD a while back trying to figure out what was up with all the crashes in my game (figured that one out) and I apparently had a quest active where it was to remove a belt. even with DD and CD disabled the quest still stayed there, so what I'm thinking is that it ended up glitching this save file and that I'm going to end up having to start a new game file. but I'm going to give that MCM kicker a shot and see what it does. Thank you for the speedy response as well. EDIT: tried the MCM kicker, and it still has yet to work, I'm not sure how to get you a papyrus log because I'm still fairly new to modding in general. EDIT: going back to a much older save before I uninstalled CD allowed the MCM menu to work, so I,m hoping that fixed my problem, or CD was like "how dare you uninstall me".

1 hour ago, steepdagger said:

yes the mcm menu's for DD, ZAZ, and sexlab do work. I might have figured out what my problem is, but i don't know how to fix it. i uninstalled CD a while back trying to figure out what was up with all the crashes in my game (figured that one out) and I apparently had a quest active where it was to remove a belt. even with DD and CD disabled the quest still stayed there, so what I'm thinking is that it ended up glitching this save file and that I'm going to end up having to start a new game file. but I'm going to give that MCM kicker a shot and see what it does. Thank you for the speedy response as well. EDIT: tried the MCM kicker, and it still has yet to work, I'm not sure how to get you a papyrus log because I'm still fairly new to modding in general. EDIT: going back to a much older save before I uninstalled CD allowed the MCM menu to work, so I,m hoping that fixed my problem, or CD was like "how dare you uninstall me".

It is odd that it would do that, outside of quests there are only 2 quests that run constantly:

- the Task Manager which tracks the availability of quests and it only updates once per day at 6 am

- Guest Control which doesn't start until the VIP house is built, it controls when guests show up and leave and it updates once per day at 11 am

The only other script that runs long term is on Chaste Spouse and it is event triggered whenever you enter a new location and it checks to see if you returned to or left your home.

What quest was it that was running?

18 hours ago, Veladarius said:

It is odd that it would do that, outside of quests there are only 2 quests that run constantly:

- the Task Manager which tracks the availability of quests and it only updates once per day at 6 am

- Guest Control which doesn't start until the VIP house is built, it controls when guests show up and leave and it updates once per day at 11 am

The only other script that runs long term is on Chaste Spouse and it is event triggered whenever you enter a new location and it checks to see if you returned to or left your home.

What quest was it that was running?

The quest was a removal quest. Like to remove one of the belts but it was a protector belt.

i have found the only person in Skyrim that creeps Serana out, and that is the Master. when she finds an items, from the DEC mod, and i tell her wonder what it sells for, she says, most of the time, can we try a different shop that elf owner keeps looking at me funny. on occasion she wants to know if we can afford the "special" plugs that she saw when we were there.  love the integration between DEC and CD for that

2 hours ago, steepdagger said:

The quest was a removal quest. Like to remove one of the belts but it was a protector belt.

The standard Protector Belt doesn't have a quest associated with it, it just has the same sort of locking mechanism the other quest belts  have but you can remove it by using the amulet (which you have to make) so it is something you can use whenever you want.

The Protector Plus belt is one typically reserved for virgin females but others can use it as well. This belt is long term and is only removed under 2 conditions:

1 - You can request to have it removed to relieve your sexual frustrations but the Master will watch and put it back on you when done.

2 - You get Married and bring your spouse to meet her. She will show them how to remove the belt. If you are not using Chaste Spouse or if you are the Master and your spouse is the Slave in Chaste Spouse then it will be removed permanently.

The only things I can think of that would keep it from being reinstalled is if you didn't clean the save after removing it. While there are few scripts running there is a lot of stuff that still lingers. You may have had some dump stack errors related to these which damaged things so when it was reinstalled parts of it were left broken.

Generally I don't recommend removing mods like CD or other large scripted mods unless you are starting a new game but if you do you should run a save cleaner to clean any remnants out.

On 8/10/2017 at 1:16 PM, Veladarius said:

It is in the camp down the hill towards the road sitting on a stack of wood under the overhang.

Rayani wants me to pick up the odd dwemer core, but it's not there. I went to the giant camp down the hill, found the stack of wood under the overhang (the one that's taller than me with the fire underneath it), and there's no core.

I am running Frostfall and Campfire, and I noticed that there's a campfire under the stack of wood. Do these two mods possibly conflict with each other? Or is there some other explanation? Or do I have the wrong location entirely?

One other note: I talked to the innkeeper in Dawnstar before I found Rayani: he'd never heard of her. If I hadn't looked this up online, I never would have found her.

2 hours ago, Jasoriffic said:

Rayani wants me to pick up the odd dwemer core, but it's not there. I went to the giant camp down the hill, found the stack of wood under the overhang (the one that's taller than me with the fire underneath it), and there's no core.

I am running Frostfall and Campfire, and I noticed that there's a campfire under the stack of wood. Do these two mods possibly conflict with each other? Or is there some other explanation? Or do I have the wrong location entirely?

One other note: I talked to the innkeeper in Dawnstar before I found Rayani: he'd never heard of her. If I hadn't looked this up online, I never would have found her.

It sounds like you have the correct location. It is just north of the Lorius Farm where Cicero broke down and not too far from the road. There is a second giant's camp further up the hill though. It is possible that they interfered with each other and either kept it from being placed or when they made the changes it may have been in a slightly different spot as it isn't fixed in that location, I think it is able to roll like the regular ones do since it uses the same model pretty much. I will see about placing a marker on it.

spoiler

As for the inn she went to it was the Bannered Mare in Whiterun.

It seems I cant get the wrist-bond motion shown properly.

e.g. at the start of the game, instead of sitting on the seat, the character gets stuck in the wagon(and i can have a third-person view at myself)

I dont know what happened. v4.05 and v4.09 both failed but the v3.84 works just fine.

Did I miss anyting?

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

It sounds like you have the correct location. It is just north of the Lorius Farm where Cicero broke down and not too far from the road. There is a second giant's camp further up the hill though. It is possible that they interfered with each other and either kept it from being placed or when they made the changes it may have been in a slightly different spot as it isn't fixed in that location, I think it is able to roll like the regular ones do since it uses the same model pretty much. I will see about placing a marker on it.

spoiler

Hide contents

As for the inn she went to it was the Bannered Mare in Whiterun.

Thanks! So, I am at the right place...  Hmmm...

Would it work if I just add the quest item to my pack via console commands, and go talk to Rayani again? Or skip this stage (again, via console commands)? I've tried to find the quest or item IDs and try it out for myself, but I haven't been lucky at all so far, so any hints there would be helpful.

I'd rather not have to back up to a save before CD began. :tongue:

Starting with a fresh install of skyrim, downloaded and installed basic mods like SMIM, apachii, cbbe etc, and also sexlab and DDA, DDI, DDX, sexlab aroused redux, fuz ro d'oh, zaz as well etc. Also installed FNIS and ran it (in MO, created a mod for the results and activated them ok).

When i start a game with Captured Dreams on, i am half way through the cart at the drivers feet and no people are visible/major clipping issues.

I am going to double check i have the right captured dreams version installed/reinstall it.

Edit: It appears i am an idiot. I am now downloading the files as instructed in the OP :smile:

1 hour ago, Headerman said:

Starting with a fresh install of skyrim, downloaded and installed basic mods like SMIM, apachii, cbbe etc, and also sexlab and DDA, DDI, DDX, sexlab aroused redux, fuz ro d'oh, zaz as well etc. Also installed FNIS and ran it (in MO, created a mod for the results and activated them ok).

When i start a game with Captured Dreams on, i am half way through the cart at the drivers feet and no people are visible/major clipping issues.

I am going to double check i have the right captured dreams version installed/reinstall it.

Edit: It appears i am an idiot. I am now downloading the files as instructed in the OP :smile:

If you downloaded the latest DD updates, you might want to wait until CD gets updated.

1 hour ago, CovertDemon said:

If you downloaded the latest DD updates, you might want to wait until CD gets updated.

Only thing that I know of that would have any issues is the armbinders and yokes, especially the inescapable one used in the delivery quest. I looked over the device scripts already and I believe that the CD quest items should work properly and the standard keyed custom items should inherit the new base scripts and use the defaults.

If items are not working I will likely add some fixes to the v4.16 release before doing a full update that is compatible with v4 but it will be a bit on v4.16 still.

I tried CD with DD v4 today and the yoke didn't get unequipped in the slavery quest that starts you off on the slave ship. As you can imagine, mining ore while wearing a yoke is not exactly easy.  Then again, might just have been bad luck/something wrong on my end.

28 minutes ago, Anooon said:

I tried CD with DD v4 today and the yoke didn't get unequipped in the slavery quest that starts you off on the slave ship. As you can imagine, mining ore while wearing a yoke is not exactly easy.  Then again, might just have been bad luck/something wrong on my end.

The main keyword that is used by armbinders and yokes was changed in v4 and the other items that bind the arms were all put under the same keyword. Odd that it would put it on but not remove it though.

6 hours ago, Veladarius said:
7 hours ago, Anooon said:

The main keyword that is used by armbinders and yokes was changed in v4 and the other items that bind the arms were all put under the same keyword. Odd that it would put it on but not remove it though.

Hi, I ran into this too once during my beta testing runs of DD4, however I found an easy and reliable work around. Just use DD's "remove quest devices" debug function (in its MCM debug menu) at a convenient time (ideally, during the moment in the cage in the ship when the player has control over her movements and is not in a dialog/scene with the slavers, at any rate before the Master equips the belt). I debug-removed the yoke at this point and the slavery quest processed just fine from then on.