Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

2 hours ago, AzraelDSG said:

yeah but doesnt the textures require a set of resolutions??? i'm running 2560x1440 if thats true, otherwise for the time being i've dl them all but only used the 1024k part with fingers crossed lol

What screen resolution you are running doesn't matter as to what texture resolutions you use for the devices. The higher the resolution the better smaller details will look but also use up more of your vram. If the 1024 textures look fine with you then use them unless you are hitting the limits of your vram. Remember, that is for each item so they can add up quickly.

Hi @Veladarius, 

Firstly happy new year! I have another issue (not major only small). I finally made it to the manor house and was doing alright completing four tasks a day but annoyingly if i get given the two cooks jobs first i end up with two lots of sweeping meaning I complete the first one get assigned the second, then when I hand in the second task I get no option to pass it but instead the "I am done for today whatever else can wait" dialogue instead. Meaning i get punished for it instead, any solutions to fix this?

Many Thanks,

21 minutes ago, HarryS123 said:

Hi @Veladarius, 

Firstly happy new year! I have another issue (not major only small). I finally made it to the manor house and was doing alright completing four tasks a day but annoyingly if i get given the two cooks jobs first i end up with two lots of sweeping meaning I complete the first one get assigned the second, then when I hand in the second task I get no option to pass it but instead the "I am done for today whatever else can wait" dialogue instead. Meaning i get punished for it instead, any solutions to fix this?

Many Thanks,

If you got sweeping as both tasks 3 and 4 then the second sweeping job is a failure no matter what. The system was designed for each task to only run once but for some reason it hands out the sweeping task twice. I am currently doing a major revision on the Manor Slave portion.

If you do get sweeping for a second time you can try this to change it to being successful:

setpqv cdxslavery_prop_manor Task_X_Status 2     X is A for first task, B for second task, C for third task and D for last task

Do this just before speaking to Markus, you may be able to do it without doing the second sweeping task entirely, just do the above once it is assigned but no guarantee on that. If it is the last task I would wait until after 6 pm before going to him though.

@Veladarius i would like to make a suggestion for the confiscation part of the mod, as of now it checks and takes the items from the inventory.

might i suggest that before it removes the items from the inventory it first checks via CDXPlayerdisposition what your disposition is. if it is 6 or below it removes the items, with some of the items being equipped on the PC after the usual dialog. if it is 15 or higher it goes into the what did you want to do with them set of dialog. that way if you wanted to you can: a) save them for use on a submissive follower or even Erani, b) have the option to give them to the master as a gift which could help your rank with her, or c) sell them to her for a price in the masters favor. an example of in the masters favor would be at a 25 to 50% reduced ammount. giving them to her could gain you the same ammount of rank as completing a job for her.

I seem to have an issue during the "Relationship slave" scene. Ariasha takes the player to the bed, but after the sex scene, she walks away and the PC is left standing there, the scene does not continue and control is not given back to the player. The scene does not continue from there and both her and the master go about their business. If I use MCM to restore control to the player, neither the master not Ariasha acknowledge the scene has completed, or make a move to give over the collar or belt.

49 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@Veladarius i would like to make a suggestion for the confiscation part of the mod, as of now it checks and takes the items from the inventory.

might i suggest that before it removes the items from the inventory it first checks via CDXPlayerdisposition what your disposition is. if it is 6 or below it removes the items, with some of the items being equipped on the PC after the usual dialog. if it is 15 or higher it goes into the what did you want to do with them set of dialog. that way if you wanted to you can: a) save them for use on a submissive follower or even Erani, b) have the option to give them to the master as a gift which could help your rank with her, or c) sell them to her for a price in the masters favor. an example of in the masters favor would be at a 25 to 50% reduced ammount. giving them to her could gain you the same ammount of rank as completing a job for her.

There is some possibilities here, particularly with giving the items to Master to gain favor though it would have to be more than a few items.

21 minutes ago, mEdge said:

I seem to have an issue during the "Relationship slave" scene. Ariasha takes the player to the bed, but after the sex scene, she walks away and the PC is left standing there, the scene does not continue and control is not given back to the player. The scene does not continue from there and both her and the master go about their business. If I use MCM to restore control to the player, neither the master not Ariasha acknowledge the scene has completed, or make a move to give over the collar or belt.

Restoring control won't do anything as the scene is not over. Check to see if any of these scenes are playing when this happens:

xx in the following is the load position of the mod and can be found by using  help cdx  in the console, it will be the first 2 digits of any ID shown.

issceneplaying xx16ca90

issceneplaying xxa6caaf

issceneplaying xxa6cac0

The first scene is the one leading into the sex scene, it should be done when the sex scene starts. The second scene should run during the sex scene and is between Master and No'Dra as she is bringing your items to her. The third scene is the one that should run after the sex scene is over. If it is not playing then use  Startscene <scene ID> and make sure your controls are disabled.

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

There is some possibilities here, particularly with giving the items to Master to gain favor though it would have to be more than a few items.

i do agree, i would say a minimum of 20 to gain favor, anything less would be just that a gift.

not sure if it is related to dd 4.0 or not, while wearing the free trial items, when i did the embassy quest, the scene where all items, including any CD equipped items are suppose to be removed and replaced with the items for the embassy, it didnt remove the free trial items. instead i got the standard dd message saying you cant equip another collar while wearing a collar already. i reloaded the auto save, and had it end the free trial via the reset quest.

42 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i do agree, i would say a minimum of 20 to gain favor, anything less would be just that a gift.

not sure if it is related to dd 4.0 or not, while wearing the free trial items, when i did the embassy quest, the scene where all items, including any CD equipped items are suppose to be removed and replaced with the items for the embassy, it didnt remove the free trial items. instead i got the standard dd message saying you cant equip another collar while wearing a collar already. i reloaded the auto save, and had it end the free trial via the reset quest.

The initial scenes that start the quest have multiple parts and one should detect the devices and remove them. Either that section was skipped or something happened that kept the items from being removed, most likely the first. I will add it to the list of things I have to check over.

As for the devices, I am looking at a minimum value of the items modified by the mod difficulty setting.

@Veladarius That's one impressive response time. Thank you. A breakdown of the scenes helped solve the problem. No'Dra was stuck in a corner and couldn't move, and getting her out fixed the scene.

Once the PC is a relationship slave, is there anything else introduced for the player to do?

@mEdge currently there isnt musch to Relationship slave part. Vel has said it will be worked on, but property slave and the manor tasks is what is a big job atm. i think it was a few pages back he gave some what of an outline of what is planned and possibly what release it might be in. i know vel would be able to tell you more about that then i can

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-v415-updated-6-11-2017/?do=findComment&comment=2094615

10 hours ago, mEdge said:

@Veladarius That's one impressive response time. Thank you. A breakdown of the scenes helped solve the problem. No'Dra was stuck in a corner and couldn't move, and getting her out fixed the scene.

Once the PC is a relationship slave, is there anything else introduced for the player to do?

the link above is the post where Vel posted what he is working on and the rough order stuff will be done in .

On 12/31/2017 at 5:35 AM, Veladarius said:

You are told at the start by the cook where to go (Falkreath or Whiterun) and if the original shop owner is dead it should pick up the person who took over.

If the sweeping is assigned twice the second will automatically fail. They were set up to only run once so it only picks up one completion for two tasks.

Likely issue is it still has it set that you have duties assigned to you. Try the following:

setpqv cdxslavery_prop_manor DutiesAssigned_var 0

Manor Slave is currently going through a major overhaul so many of the issues that have been happening should be gone as the entire task system is being rebuilt, some task changed and new ones added.

It worked, thankyou! 

I didn't mean to come of as angry, but I was a bit frustrated there. I see you're aware of it, and I look forward to the remake!

A few other questions:

Is there a way to set disposition after you've spoken to the master for the first time? I wasn't aware, so I didn't do it when I had the chance. 

Also, do I have to manually enable the quests in the MCM menu or will they enable after a while? 

The current status of v4.16 is as follows:

#1 - #3 - Sweeping has been broken into 3 separate tasks, 1 for each floor. There will no longer be a quest marker for the dirt piles but all 10 will be enabled immediately and it is up to you to find them. 5 were added to the throd floor (Master's room) as there were only 5 there to begin with. I believe that any on the stairs count towards the floor above.

#4 - #6 - Going to Market, collecting firewood and gardening have not changed

#7 - Water collection has had the amount of water required for you to get cut to a third of what it was.

#8 & #9 - Meetings with Rayani and Ariasha are being redone, have not started on these but should be rather simple (Ariasha's will be a bit more complex than Rayani's)

#10 - Customer Assist 02 interaction has not changed though some changes to that quest will be coming in the near future (some tweaks and bug fixes)

#11 - New quest - special sale - sell items in a city while demonstrating said items. You have a sales quota, exceed it and the quest is a success. Length of sale can be adjusted between 2 and 4 hours and mod difficulty adjusts the amount required to sell. Your selling skills are based on your speechcraft, the higher it is the more you can sell to someone. NPC's are assigned a value to 1 of 4 of the traits, some are dom, some are sub and some are neutral (and not interested in what you have to offer). It remembers who has what trait (they are factions) so returning to a city and being able to remember who is and isn't a customer is a time saver.

#12 - New quest - special delivery - deliver an invitation to someone while fully bound (including armbinder). Task is timed both there and back. So long as Deviously Helpless has not had the feature removed the invitation and rsvp can be stolen by its bandits and they will have a high value so other mods that steal from you should take them as well so there are multiple ways to fail this. To be fair on the time I actually did the runs (fully bound) myself, recorded the time rounding up and added a half hour. This quest is currently under construction and is about 75% done, mostly scripting left to do.

Instead of 2 tasks required and up to 2 additional tasks allowed, each task is given a point value based on the number of hours it takes to complete (tasks with adjustable lengths are based on that value). Meet your goal and you can quit for the day, fail to meet it and what you are short is subtracted from your progress to free yourself, beat it and the extra points go towards your freedom. Failing a task can earn you anywhere from 0 points to a negative value in points equal to what the quest was worth. If you are punished you will be penalized slightly for missing a day of work just to give extra incentive to not fail.

The end of day portion of Manor Slave still needs completed. Some tasks are not always available, others (when they are available) have to be assigned before a certain time of the day so you can get it done that day. Overall, all of Markus's dialogue has been redone and the entire engine that ran the quest scrapped and is being done over. Tasks will be randomly assigned by dialogue using conditions so it should eliminate the multiple instances (particularly of sweeping) of quests being given but not being able to be completed successfully since it only counted them once.

Tasks 11 and 12 will be able to be done as a regular paid job and not just as a manor slave. Tasks 8 and 9 may happen with a random offer from the npc if not a manor slave.

CGi has caught up in translating and has most of v4.15 done and will do v4.16 before we release it. Also, a sort of installer will be made covering parts 2 - 5 of the downloads so you don't have to figure out what file to download. Part 1 will remain separate and any updates will only require it to be updated leaving the rest as is unless something is added that would affect any of those parts (not likely). Also, CGi has provided me with bodyslide files for the maids outfits and will be included in v4.16 as well.

v4.16 will also be updated (minimally) to be compatible to v4 of DD, mostly just the minimum required to make it compatible. A later update will provide a more comprehensive update and I will decide then what items will be used and when as well as updating a number of other things to bring it up to date.

As for the special project on the list I am not saying anything about it publicly as what I am looking to do may or may not work. I will let you know about it once it flies or crashes and burns.

21 minutes ago, pyskask said:

It worked, thankyou! 

I didn't mean to come of as angry, but I was a bit frustrated there. I see you're aware of it, and I look forward to the remake!

A few other questions:

Is there a way to set disposition after you've spoken to the master for the first time? I wasn't aware, so I didn't do it when I had the chance. 

Also, do I have to manually enable the quests in the MCM menu or will they enable after a while? 

I understand the frustration, it has been something I have been wanting to rework but wanted some extras to go along with it, had to figure out what to do but it is on its way.

Disposition is a global variable and can be changed using  set  cdxplayerdisposition to X  (min/max:  1- sub   20-dom) or there are potions in the wardrobe by the stairs past the displays with potions that can adjust it for you.

Traits can be changed as they are factions with the rank serving as the values, search for them by using  help tend  in the console to get their ID's.

All quests remain as they are, if a quest is disabled it stays that way. The exception to this is the Free Trial. When you get the first advertisement it offers the Free Trial and so long as you have it with you then you can opt to do it (she won't push you into it like she does when it is enabled) but once done the letter is replaced and can't be used again so if you want to do it again after that you have to enable the quest.

Seeing as there are explanations of all the quests on the main page here and all of the quests are disabled (other than delivery quests) then if you enable something don't come complaining to me, you enabled it so it is expected that you wanted it. Complaints of 'I didn't like / want to do that' will be ignored as you had to enable it for it to happen and will likely be laughed at by me.

First off, just want to say that this mod is great. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into it Veladarius.

Now, onto the problem I'm having - I'm trying to set a different outfit as the maid uniform but I keep getting gaps at the neck and wrists. I've got maid_0 and maid_1 set up at different ends of the weight scale and they look fine in bodyslide, but in game it seems the highest weight is always chosen for the outfit which makes visible gaps on my skinnier character's neck and wrists and gives her a bigger ass and boobs than she has. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Why isn't the game selecting the appropriate outfit weight for my character?

It's definitely a weight issue: using console in game to set my weight to 100 eliminates the gap. Anything less and the gap is back. The really annoying part is that it's an outfit that definitely works fine in game (i'm already using it as a catsuit replacer in cursed loot) - the moment I copy it into the maid uniform folder and change the name to maid_0 and maid_1 it stops weight scaling properly.

37 minutes ago, balth said:

First off, just want to say that this mod is great. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into it Veladarius.

Now, onto the problem I'm having - I'm trying to set a different outfit as the maid uniform but I keep getting gaps at the neck and wrists. I've got maid_0 and maid_1 set up at different ends of the weight scale and they look fine in bodyslide, but in game it seems the highest weight is always chosen for the outfit which makes visible gaps on my skinnier character's neck and wrists and gives her a bigger ass and boobs than she has. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Why isn't the game selecting the appropriate outfit weight for my character?

The maid outfit with v4.15 only comes in one size with both files being the same. This is the bodyslide files for the maid outfit: Captured Dreams Maid Uniform CBBE HDT.zip I have not tried them myself yet.

If you are using the older version of the maids outfit it was based on the cooks clothing and used its meshes and just replaced the textures for it.

18 minutes ago, balth said:

Thanks for the bodyslide files. Installed them and tested and they look better. Still wish I could get my custom choice to work, but this is better than the non-scaling ones.

Getting a custom one working should be easy. install the mod as you usually would then copy the mesh files to meshes/devious/store/maid uniform and rename them to replace the files there: maid_0 / 1 and bootsa_0 / 1  and leave the textures where they are at as the mesh will pull them from the location they are currently in. Only reason I can see that an outfit would not work is that it has multiple parts but a patch file could be made by taking all the different parts of the outfit (except boots) and add all of the armor addon pieces to the maid outfit armor so it will combine them all into one item.

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

Getting a custom one working should be easy. install the mod as you usually would then copy the mesh files to meshes/devious/store/maid uniform and rename them to replace the files there: maid_0 / 1 and bootsa_0 / 1  and leave the textures where they are at as the mesh will pull them from the location they are currently in. Only reason I can see that an outfit would not work is that it has multiple parts but a patch file could be made by taking all the different parts of the outfit (except boots) and add all of the armor addon pieces to the maid outfit armor so it will combine them all into one item.

Yeah, that's what I did and it didn't scale properly. The outfit didn't even have multiple parts. I've done it before for other clothes and mods and it worked.

Really weird.

@Veladarius

while playing hide an seek with both the skyrim and CD couriers, i had 2 ideas pop into my head, 1 for a quest and one for a small reward.

first i will start off with the quest idea.

master sends you a letter, but instead of it coming via the CD courier it comes via the normal courier asking that you come quickly to the shop. when you arrive there she asks you to go and rescue the CD courier who is being held captive at some random bandit hideout. and the reason the master would send you is because of all the retrieve the stolen deliveries you have recovered and the bandits you have killed at said hideouts the others would be a bit upset. the reward for this would be some gold and favor equal to 2 jobs.

now for the small reward, while the courier was following be a wolf ran through the area which her confidence is set to cowardly, i went and killed the wolf. she could inform the master of your good deed, and the master would say thank you and give you a small amount of gold for protecting one of her slaves.

hope that you like 1 or both of these ideas.

On 1/3/2018 at 2:42 AM, Veladarius said:

Also, CGi has provided me with bodyslide files for the maids outfits and will be included in v4.16 as well.

8 hours ago, Veladarius said:

The maid outfit with v4.15 only comes in one size with both files being the same. This is the bodyslide files for the maid outfit: Captured Dreams Maid Uniform CBBE HDT.zip I have not tried them myself yet.

Pretty sure I'm the one who made that rough bodyslide conversion. :confused: