Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Yes, it would be interesting to have a way to start Manor Slave without going through Property Slave. It should require a few hoops to jump through however. Right now you have to be on rather bad terms with Master (low disposition, fail jobs) and have a high debt to start Property Slave without the use of the MCM. I've tried a couple of times to have my poor character enslaved by the Master, it wasn't easy oddly enough.

If we were given a way to start Manor Slave I think our characters should on good terms with the Master, she should trust our characters enough to start their slavery in the manor and not inside the mine. Naturally our characters would need a high positive disposition with the Master to even be considered. How submissive our characters are and certain attributes (enjoys bondage, having no control) should be also be factors in starting Manor Slave.

Completing a number of certain jobs could also go towards being considered for Manor Slave. Basically completing any job where our characters a locked in devices for the duration of the job are counted. Other jobs like Customer Assist 2 (as a slave) are also counted. Even Free Trial could be considered, either from having more trial periods after the first one is over or if our characters are submissive, how long there were locked in Free Trial devices.

Starting Manor Slave wouldn't require everything mentioned, it would be based on a point system like Property Slave and Relationship Slave is now. The only things that would absolutely be required are a good disposition with the Master, high submissiveness and certain attributes (loves bondage and having no control). After that points towards Manor Slave would be from jobs or Free Trial, let's say it would require 4 points. For example, completing 10-15 jobs that require our characters to wear devices would give 2 points. Completing Customer Assist 2 (as the slave) 4-6 times would give 2 points. Spending a cumulative total (not all in one go) of 4 weeks in Free Trial devices would give 2 points.

So there would be a few ways to work towards being a Manor Slave bypassing Property Slave. After gaining 4 points and meeting other requirements the Master would force-greet our character and state that they might enjoy being a slave in the manor, seeing as how their very submissive, love being locked in devices and enjoy having control taken from them. Our characters may be able to decline unless they're rock-bottom submissive then they won't be able to say no. Of course there would be an MCM option to turn off starting Manor Slave this way.

A solution to high debt could also be a way in to Manor Slave but only if on good terms with the Master, submissive and have at least 2 points towards Manor Slave. Our characters simply have to ask the Master about options concerning their high debt, the Master would then offer work in the manor as a slave.

Starting the Manor Slave this way could also be a different lead-in to Relationship Slave, complete Manor Slave this way and be offered at the end. Right now you either have to go through Property->Manor Slave or you have to be on really good terms with the Master to be offered Relationship Slave.

Apologies if this was sloppy or incoherent, it's the holidays so have been busy thus wrote this fast.

depending on how submissive your character is, free trial can go on a long time, longest i have had it go is 6 weeks. only way i got them removed, with out using the remove quest items, was with either going to the embassy or becoming a relationship slave. i did both, did a save before going to the embassy and one for the relationship slave part. the toon was very aroused the whole time.

1 hour ago, Baron Samedi said:

Is there a way to jump right into manor slave? Or do you have to go through the standard Mine-> Forge-> Manor route?

Yes, there is but it has its own price (maybe):

1 - enable Chaste Life and Slavery

2 - clear your sex history in SexLab (if you have had sex yet)

3 - either take the hard route to becoming a slave and screw up really badly or take the quick route and use the MCM option to start it

4 - Master has a thing for virgins and will have you sent to the Manor House (not sure if I have this set to work for males though Chaste Life does support it)

I don't remember what I had set the outcome to if you complete it and leave and not be a slave though you can likely disable Chaste Life once you are in the Manor.

4 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

depending on how submissive your character is, free trial can go on a long time, longest i have had it go is 6 weeks. only way i got them removed, with out using the remove quest items, was with either going to the embassy or becoming a relationship slave. i did both, did a save before going to the embassy and one for the relationship slave part. the toon was very aroused the whole time.

For every point of player disposition (how sub/dom you are) below 6 reduces the chance of removal by 20% so it comes out like this:

5 - 80%

4 - 60%

3 - 40%

2 - 20%

1 - 0%

This is calculated when the timer expires, the new timer does not start until you speak with Master so you may end up walking around in it for a while with no timer running making it last that much longer. Also there is an additional negative if your disposition went down during the free trial. Getting your disposition to 6 will generally let you out once the current timer is done. Also, most quests that require wearing a CD quest device will usually cancel the Free Trial.

Her switching out the plugs from time to time or so would be nice. Plus, maybe an option to earn an orgasm before being locked back up? Because tbh the arousal level starts to lose all meaning when it's just permanently stuck at 100% for weeks or months. I suppose I could fiddle with the settings so it rises a lot slower so being at 100 arousal is actually meaningful and rare and then set up say DCL to harshly punish it.

8 hours ago, notwavman said:

I think it would be nice for submissive PC to get items added during Free Trial.

Something like "I see you like your belt. Now try it with corset!"

And then naturally gloves and boots added, with possible catsuit and hood? :smile:

3 hours ago, Anooon said:

Her switching out the plugs from time to time or so would be nice. Plus, maybe an option to earn an orgasm before being locked back up? Because tbh the arousal level starts to lose all meaning when it's just permanently stuck at 100% for weeks or months. I suppose I could fiddle with the settings so it rises a lot slower so being at 100 arousal is actually meaningful and rare and then set up say DCL to harshly punish it.

I have been looking to update this for some time. Adding these would not be too difficult and adding items such as the shock piercings or (if you have a high enough ranking with master) earning a bit of relief time similar to Chaste Life. Addition of items could be first steps towards becoming a Relationship Slave.

Here is the planning for CD, how quickly things are released is unknown, depends on amount of work needed for a particular item and my overall drive to get things done (greatly affected by my medications).

Scheduled projects (no release timeline, it is done when it is done)

1 - v4.16 w/ basic DD v4 update (equip / unequip scripts and checking over custom items)
2 - v4.17 w/ full DD v4 update (don't expect many of items to be added for use at this point)
3 - DD For Him patch update
4 - Special Project
5 - For the Masses rebuild
6 - v4.18 - Relationship Slave & Dom content - number of things to be done here, may be several releases worth
7 - MME optional addon

Unscheduled Projects - not in any particular order and no guarantee of being done

- rebuild Customer Assist 01 to include new DD items and get it working in general
- Setup of AI and activities for 2 dungeon residents (quest dependent on if there) - may be part of #6
- Expansion of the 'Cursed God' story including way to actually become cursed (entrapped in the devices in game)
- Handling of followers
- Tweak / rework / update of Chaste Spouse
- Tweak / finish of Customer Assist 02 (addition of 2nd npc so can be 3 actors total- you + 2 guests)
- build 2 tasks - Serve at VIP party and Help punish one of the dungeon residents
- Quests for / with Rayani
- Setup Property Slave quests 3 and 4 for those that become Relationship Slaves without being a property slave
- Special CA02 sessions with VIP's from around Skyrim (Elisif and others)
- More story based quests (single shot quests) concerning Master and her overall story
- Go see Tavish (major undertaking as would be new world space, town, npc etc) including some quests
- Items concerning / affecting vampires and werewolves
- allow rental of VIP room for 2-3 days and have roles reversed and have a CD slave have session with you

Being considered

- possible connections to other mods (undecided other than MME)
- Allow enslavement of npc's (if dom personality) by various means

Edit: BTW, this is your chance to submit any sort of things you would like to see and (if possible) I will work them in as I can but no guarantees on them as I have a general path that CD will go and it would have to be something that would fit in somewhere.

Also, any consistent issues you have seen let me know again. I will be going back through comments for them but I still may miss something. Prominent issues will likely be addressed within the scheduled updates.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I experience the yoke I wear in the boat scene is not removed by Captured Dreams. Not in the mine and not in the house.

Can this be connected to  DD 4 and Zaz 8.0??

Also the main quest does not start. 

The yoke not being removed is due to DD v4. The primary keyword used by the devices which told DD what type of item it is and is used when equipping and unequipping them have changed. They each used to have their own keywords and a sub keyword of heavybondage but with the addition of all the new arm restraints they flipped the keywords so HeavyBondage is the primary and then they have individual keywords to identify what the item is. It is still allowing the equipping of the items (have seen this before v4 with items being able to be equipped using the incorrect keyword) but removal is a different story. The device can be removed via the console, just look for an item with no name that is from DDx (has the first 2 digits of the mods ID) and use remove item on it (ignore the item with the ID ending in 40f0c) then go into the normal inventory and unequip it, it should come off.

Use SQV CDxFramework and check the stage, it should be 10. Also check that the MCM menu is working. You can set the stage on the CDxFramework quest manually to 10 but make sure you set your attributes first. If that does not work then upload a log file of the session (I want the file itself, don't paste the contents) where you tried this so I can take a look at it.

Thank you very much for your answer.

I learned a lot about console from that alone, haha. 

But: I did what you described with the console, but the Yoke always gets reapplied after removing it...

1. I remove the "unnamend item" then it says Yoke removed

2. then I remove the Iron yoke with removeitem or I drop it from inventory

3. the yoke is on the ground but I get a new yoke...

I wont mind starting over with a downgraded DD 4.0... it seems to cause more problems on Simple Slavery related mods anyway (no gag talk anymore)...

I am quite early in the quest (only 2 deliveries) and just wanted to explore. 

The VIP Sessions are .... perfect, at least from what I saw until now.

If you do not mind, I have some feedback for you, unrelated to the problem above:

1. Property Slave Punishments:

Its fun, especially when "descending" and beeing sold in the end. I did it on purpose to explore it. 

But: I really miss whipping... Would be cool if the overseer in the mine and later outside at the post would whip the PC occasionally. 

When beeing idle for example (jn the mine) or if the customer is not happy. 

I would also love if the guy outside would take "advantage" of the PC from time to time.

2. Bound to the post with chain

I must be honest: I dont like that part. The invisible chain is kinda boring and immersion breaking.

Why not use one of Taras Furnitures there? Chain the PC to the ground next to the stone would do the job with the chain.

Unchain for Scene, chain up afterwards and so on?

Or just put a bondage post from Tara there in the first place? 

3. When I read "free Trial" I thought I could probably test the slavery or working for CD with my PC. 

That does not seem to happen (or my game is bugged, dont know).

Would be nice if there would be an option to work in the Shop for some hours as a display slave with devices or to serve a customer (doesent have to be VIP) 

4. Descending down in the mine quest

I tried to go down the road towards beeing sold, but it takes forever really.

Would be cool if there would be a faster descend when you have NO ore at all or no ingots delivered and satisfied zero customers. 

I just have in mind that people probably want to explore the quest without repeating the same scene 100 times.

It was fun for the first time, no doubt, but I would hate to do it another time. Especially since I already put the difficulty on hardest.

5. Ambushes from Robbers 

I dont know if it is possible, but it would be cool if bandit ambush would happen while you fast travel to your destination. 

Slave Run interrupts fast travel for example. Its quite fun! 

I get the impression bandits just pop up from nowhere. 

6. Display Slaves outside?

Would be nice if there were display slaves even on the outside and also the option to work as one.

Maybe connected to a quest where customers occasionally want the display slaves to parade or fuck them for cheap (only the bad slaves get outside? :smile:

7. Starting Scene in the Boat: 

I always miss more reninent answers on many mods.

For example: if the guy asks me what kind of slave I want to be, I would love to see the answer "no slave at all + spit" or sth. like in your cage stage in the mine quest.

Then the slaver could whip and/or rape the slave and ask again...

8. Cage in Mine Quest:

Its totally cool that there is that long time in the cage. Its quite... immersive in a way. 

But what about another stage before that? I always wonder how all the guys working in CD get happy.

Why not let them use the cage slave or add a stage where you have to make the male workers happy before you get thrown into the cage.

Ok, just some ideas, feel free to ignore them of course :smile:

The Mod is already great and I cant wait to explore the mod some more after I get rid of the Yoke (I love the yoke, but it interferes with just too many things).

In General I like how you... got the "getting pushed around" feeling in your mod so well. 

50 minutes ago, Nymra said:

But: I did what you described with the console, but the Yoke always gets reapplied after removing it...

You MUST unequip it in your inventory screen before doing anything else with it or it triggers the removeall/unequipall failsafe in DD

I wont mind starting over with a downgraded DD 4.0... it seems to cause more problems on Simple Slavery related mods anyway (no gag talk anymore)...

I am quite early in the quest (only 2 deliveries) and just wanted to explore. 

Simple Slavery may use ZAP keywords in its conditions, if so then it is useless with DD now.

The VIP Sessions are .... perfect, at least from what I saw until now.

I have a list of things to fix in it, small things but since I know it inside and out they stick out to me

If you do not mind, I have some feedback for you, unrelated to the problem above:

1. Property Slave Punishments:

Its fun, especially when "descending" and beeing sold in the end. I did it on purpose to explore it. 

But: I really miss whipping... Would be cool if the overseer in the mine and later outside at the post would whip the PC occasionally. 

When beeing idle for example (jn the mine) or if the customer is not happy. 

I would also love if the guy outside would take "advantage" of the PC from time to time.

Whipping could be added in as a punishment when you drop a level. As for Raccan, he has a belt on like everyone else does (except Master).

2. Bound to the post with chain

I must be honest: I dont like that part. The invisible chain is kinda boring and immersion breaking.

Why not use one of Taras Furnitures there? Chain the PC to the ground next to the stone would do the job with the chain.

Unchain for Scene, chain up afterwards and so on?

Or just put a bondage post from Tara there in the first place? 

I have not seen Tara's furniture yet but it was not around when I made the quest. I would have done something with a chain myself but I had no way of doing so. As for the posts or other furniture it is possible as long as it is simple.

3. When I read "free Trial" I thought I could probably test the slavery or working for CD with my PC. 

That does not seem to happen (or my game is bugged, dont know).

Would be nice if there would be an option to work in the Shop for some hours as a display slave with devices or to serve a customer (doesent have to be VIP) 

Free Trial just lets you use the devices for a while to see if you like them or not

There is a punishment where you are put on display in the shop and I have a new quest where you are bound, taken to a city and have to sell items while bound. Raccan is there and you bring interested customers back to him to handle the actual sale.

4. Descending down in the mine quest

I tried to go down the road towards beeing sold, but it takes forever really.

Would be cool if there would be a faster descend when you have NO ore at all or no ingots delivered and satisfied zero customers. 

I just have in mind that people probably want to explore the quest without repeating the same scene 100 times.

It was fun for the first time, no doubt, but I would hate to do it another time. Especially since I already put the difficulty on hardest.

Doing nothing for 2 days should drop you a level. The way the system determines if you go up or down is if you are ahead or behind by a full day's quota, ahead by a day and you go up, behind by a day and you go down but you have to do 2 days when going down. You can always just wait during the day until about 8pm.

5. Ambushes from Robbers 

I dont know if it is possible, but it would be cool if bandit ambush would happen while you fast travel to your destination. 

Not sure how it's done, would have to find out.

6. Display Slaves outside?

Would be nice if there were display slaves even on the outside and also the option to work as one.

Maybe connected to a quest where customers occasionally want the display slaves to parade or fuck them for cheap (only the bad slaves get outside? :smile:

There is a punishment where you are put on display outside and passerby's can/will whip you. Keeping slaves outside who have a number of DD items stresses Papyrus when you come near as there are already 7 people with belts that it has to equip. I can make the items cosmetic (most of the items on slaves outside the shop use them primarily) but any cosmetic items would likely be removed during sex.

7. Starting Scene in the Boat: 

I always miss more reninent answers on many mods.

For example: if the guy asks me what kind of slave I want to be, I would love to see the answer "no slave at all + spit" or sth. like in your cage stage in the mine quest.

Then the slaver could whip and/or rape the slave and ask again...

Generally I wanted to keep that as simple as possible, as I figure it you have been there for a while and the Khajit is not kind to his slaves.

8. Cage in Mine Quest:

Its totally cool that there is that long time in the cage. Its quite... immersive in a way. 

But what about another stage before that? I always wonder how all the guys working in CD get happy.

Why not let them use the cage slave or add a stage where you have to make the male workers happy before you get thrown into the cage.

I had considered making the player service a slave but it would only be about once per month, every day is too often for Master. Most of the sex is either at the low end or high end of the Property Slave quest (encounters with Rayani and Ariasha are being redone in the next release).

Ok, just some ideas, feel free to ignore them of course :smile:

The Mod is already great and I cant wait to explore the mod some more after I get rid of the Yoke (I love the yoke, but it interferes with just too many things).

In General I like how you... got the "getting pushed around" feeling in your mod so well. 

55 minutes ago, Nymra said:

After removing the "unnamed item" bit of the yoke with the console, you should be able to just click the yoke in your inventory to unequip it like anything else.

EDIT: Looks like I got ninja'd by Veladarius :smile:

Ok, I have poured over this thread about the issue I'm having and seen only one other person who has had it and I didn't really see any fix come about for it -- it is definitely possible that I missed it somewhere though.

I started a fresh game (cart ride with Ralof and everything) and had this mod installed. I had tried numerous other times to get this working, but it would only ever cause CTD when I loaded in. (Figured out that was cause by some "extra files" left behind by other mods that has not been uninstalled properly -thanks NMM.) I had, prior to starting this new save, completely wiped my mods - everything, completely and by hand so as to ensure that it was all gotten, but I digress. Mod was working. I did a few things and lo and behold, the pony-booted maid shows up and gives me an add for the CD shop. I finish up what I was doing and head over there. No issues. I go inside, have an interesting conversation with the Master, get a job to make a delivery (and a special "prize" to assist my efforts). I make the delivery, come back, go in the shop and get treated with the "free trial." So I'm trussed up like a thanksgiving turkey and left to my own devices for a while. Master come back and take some of the trial items back, leaving me with a rather insidious vaginal plug, closed padded belt, arm and leg bands and a torpedo bra. She tells me to come back in a week -- minimum! -- and maybe she'll take them off. No big deal, I've used DD for a while and I'm accustomed to dealing with the various devices. So I leave. I go and do a few things but I'm getting bored so I decide to see of Master will at least give me another mission to do. I travel to the shop, walk up to the door, open it...and am treated to the lovely picture background of my Desktop.

Start game, load save, open door...CTD (rinse and fucking repeat, over and over and over again).

So I start trolling through this thread, I found only one other reference to CTDs when ENTERING the shop (plenty when leaving, though) but I saw only a reference to DDi possibly causing too much stress when loading so many devices on several NPCs at once. Ahh! so it's a script-loader issue. That can be addressed.  I tweak my memory usage files, get rid of some extraneous mods that could likely be providing additional stress on Papyrus -- not to mention a rather heated debate with the Papyrus memory allocation settings. I run a save file clean-up and load into the game. Viola! I can enter the shop.  I go in, get another mission from the Master and go make my delivery. I port back to the shop, walk up to the door, open it and, once again, am treated to a free trip to my desktop.

I have done everything I can possibly think of to possibly fix this damnable CTD problem, and despite it having worked the one time, I am getting nowhere. I REALLY want to get this mod working, and I'm growing frustrated with this issue that I just cannot seem to get around. Any assistance that anyone can provide that takes me in a positive direction is appreciated.

---------------------------------------

On the off chance that I've missed something simple, more information follows:

Spoiler

Load Order: (set by LOOT)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Hearthfires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

HDTHighHeel.esm

SexLAb.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Climates of Tamriel.esm

Creature Framework.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

daymoyl.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Shlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

PubicMeshColorRE.esm

HighResTexturePack03.esp

RLO - Interiors.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

FNIS.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

RLO - Effects.esp

IcePenguinWorldMap.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

UIExtensions.esp

SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp

SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp (DON'T JUDGE ME!)

SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SexLabTools.esp

Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Simple Slavery Defeat.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

TDF Aroused Rape.esp

ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp

DeviousDeviants.esp

dD Enchanted Chests.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

Mage Robes.esp

Bijin AIO.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabArousedCreatures.esp

HornyDragons.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

EstrusSpider.esp

XPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

12FemaleEyebrows.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

SexLab_SOS-Strapon.esp

archeryFTW_Full.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

LADX.esp

S_L_U_T_S.esp

DollsG.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp

SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp

isilnarsil.esp

CraftingSupplies_AIO_ALL.esp

HornyWerewolves.esp

Extended Slider Colors.esp

horsesignorecombat.esp

Bashed Patch,0.esp (CD - Embassy Guards is contained here, ffr)

And a:

Papyrus.0.log

from my most recent failed attempt to enter the shop.

24 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

After removing the "unnamed item" bit of the yoke with the console, you should be able to just click the yoke in your inventory to unequip it like anything else.

EDIT: Looks like I got ninja'd by Veladarius :smile:

That was what I had told him to do in the first place just didn't explain the 'why' of it.

21 minutes ago, shaddranat said:

Ok, I have poured over this thread about the issue I'm having and seen only one other person who has had it and I didn't really see any fix come about for it -- it is definitely possible that I missed it somewhere though.

I started a fresh game (cart ride with Ralof and everything) and had this mod installed. I had tried numerous other times to get this working, but it would only ever cause CTD when I loaded in. (Figured out that was cause by some "extra files" left behind by other mods that has not been uninstalled properly -thanks NMM.) I had, prior to starting this new save, completely wiped my mods - everything, completely and by hand so as to ensure that it was all gotten, but I digress. Mod was working. I did a few things and lo and behold, the pony-booted maid shows up and gives me an add for the CD shop. I finish up what I was doing and head over there. No issues. I go inside, have an interesting conversation with the Master, get a job to make a delivery (and a special "prize" to assist my efforts). I make the delivery, come back, go in the shop and get treated with the "free trial." So I'm trussed up like a thanksgiving turkey and left to my own devices for a while. Master come back and take some of the trial items back, leaving me with a rather insidious vaginal plug, closed padded belt, arm and leg bands and a torpedo bra. She tells me to come back in a week -- minimum! -- and maybe she'll take them off. No big deal, I've used DD for a while and I'm accustomed to dealing with the various devices. So I leave. I go and do a few things but I'm getting bored so I decide to see of Master will at least give me another mission to do. I travel to the shop, walk up to the door, open it...and am treated to the lovely picture background of my Desktop.

Start game, load save, open door...CTD (rinse and fucking repeat, over and over and over again).

So I start trolling through this thread, I found only one other reference to CTDs when ENTERING the shop (plenty when leaving, though) but I saw only a reference to DDi possibly causing too much stress when loading so many devices on several NPCs at once. Ahh! so it's a script-loader issue. That can be addressed.  I tweak my memory usage files, get rid of some extraneous mods that could likely be providing additional stress on Papyrus -- not to mention a rather heated debate with the Papyrus memory allocation settings. I run a save file clean-up and load into the game. Viola! I can enter the shop.  I go in, get another mission from the Master and go make my delivery. I port back to the shop, walk up to the door, open it and, once again, am treated to a free trip to my desktop.

I have done everything I can possibly think of to possibly fix this damnable CTD problem, and despite it having worked the one time, I am getting nowhere. I REALLY want to get this mod working, and I'm growing frustrated with this issue that I just cannot seem to get around. Any assistance that anyone can provide that takes me in a positive direction is appreciated.

---------------------------------------

On the off chance that I've missed something simple, more information follows:

Hide contents

Load Order: (set by LOOT)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Hearthfires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

HDTHighHeel.esm

SexLAb.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Climates of Tamriel.esm

Creature Framework.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

daymoyl.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Shlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

PubicMeshColorRE.esm

HighResTexturePack03.esp

RLO - Interiors.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

FNIS.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

RLO - Effects.esp

IcePenguinWorldMap.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

UIExtensions.esp

SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp

SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp (DON'T JUDGE ME!)

SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SexLabTools.esp

Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Simple Slavery Defeat.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

TDF Aroused Rape.esp

ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp

DeviousDeviants.esp

dD Enchanted Chests.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

Mage Robes.esp

Bijin AIO.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabArousedCreatures.esp

HornyDragons.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

EstrusSpider.esp

XPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

12FemaleEyebrows.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

SexLab_SOS-Strapon.esp

archeryFTW_Full.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

LADX.esp

S_L_U_T_S.esp

DollsG.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp

SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp

isilnarsil.esp

CraftingSupplies_AIO_ALL.esp

HornyWerewolves.esp

Extended Slider Colors.esp

horsesignorecombat.esp

Bashed Patch,0.esp (CD - Embassy Guards is contained here, ffr)

And a:

Papyrus.0.log

from my most recent failed attempt to enter the shop.

Enable logging in DD so it shows items being equipped and removed and its own internal errors messages but you are having some issues with DDi (scripts starting with ZAD) there at the end of the log.

It used to be far more stressful to enter the shop as there were triple the number of slaves at one point, all with items.

There were no errors from CD scripts, there are trigger boxes both inside and outside the door that ran scripts to do things but most now are handled by the Task Manager and others greatly simplified. One issue could be VRAM as the wall panels are not the regular walls, there is an extra panel placed in front of the regular wall panel so it renders both of them.

48 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Enable logging in DD so it shows items being equipped and removed and its own internal errors messages but you are having some issues with DDi (scripts starting with ZAD) there at the end of the log.

It used to be far more stressful to enter the shop as there were triple the number of slaves at one point, all with items.

There were no errors from CD scripts, there are trigger boxes both inside and outside the door that ran scripts to do things but most now are handled by the Task Manager and others greatly simplified. One issue could be VRAM as the wall panels are not the regular walls, there is an extra panel placed in front of the regular wall panel so it renders both of them.

Ok, checked DD debug logging.  Turns out it was on. Got a new papyrus log, and it seems the last two entries were related to DDi. 

Any Suggestions? (BTW, thanks for the quick reply)

New Papyrus.0.log

Me again :-)

Problem solved:

I downgraded to old DD version to fix the yoke. I did the solution written above, but it did not work (for me). Then I tried other combinations without success.

For The VIP Service:

I noticed a couple of things. Might be due to my install or its just not there, dont know:

- Two of the plates on the "table" are empty while they are supposed to be carrying some items for the masters to use. I can only see and use a book and the whip on the wall

- the master only whips the PC one single time

- master gets confused quite often.

Example:

1. puts me in a furniture

2. asks for whip

3. releases me from furniture

4. asks me to get the whip back to the wall

- what kills it also is: equip with the gear from the box (chasity stuff and all) and THEN he wants to have sex...

From my point of view I think it would be nice if there would be some hard coded scenes including hard whipping.

Then some torture wearing chaistiy stuff in a furniture, while the master eats or sth.

Then sex in various positions on the bed wearing some kinky stuff but no chasity stuff.

Then Whipping in Furniture and so on

I get the impression that there are a lot of single events that do not add up for a good story. At least that is what happens for me, there.

I also wonder: does Captured Dreams disable "tcl" (no clip)?

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

5. Ambushes from Robbers 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

3 - i think he has some of this planned (and if he does not i will second a vote for it)

5 - yes Slaverun interrupts the fast travel at times (it does so as part of a quest where your destination is already chosen for you though), but that would be a very nice

option (or event whichever) to have happen in this mod as well.

and Captured Dreams does not disable "tcl" (but "tcl" will not work if you have anything selected in the console).

Well, if you're looking for ideas and suggestions for improvement, here are a couple others I've thought of. I know some of those are probably a lot of work, but just throwing them out there anyway:

Maybe relationship slaves should get discounted device removal or maybe 'store credit' or something? Or maybe just a general discount based on your relationship with the Master. It does feel a bit weird that she still charges me thousands of gold at high levels when we're getting along that well.

Another thing: How are all those couriers that keep screwing up and dying with their deliveries allowed to carry deliveries without being locked in devices yet Master insists I need to wear a belt? Clearly those guys aren't much more trustworthy than me ^^. Any reason the dead couriers with the deliveries could be locked in devices? 

Related to the above, maybe sometimes the courier is still alive and just a prisoner of the bandits, and you get to free him/her and escort them back to the shop? Maybe even show Master punishing the courier, maybe letting you participate as a reward? Probably as a rare or even unique event, to make the rather repetitive deliver/retrieve quests a bit more varied.

Related to the above, maybe sometimes something with the deliver quest goes wrong/is different than the usual bandit encounter?

On the relationship slaves allowed to get relief bit, how about you go a bit further than that and actively have the Master or one of the other slaves join in? Remove the belt, then play some scenes? Or maybe she just removes the belt, ties you up and then still doesn't let you cum sometimes ;). "Here, your belt is off, like you asked for. Enjoy. I'll be back in an hour to lock it back on. Oh, your hands? Sorry, those stay in that yoke."

54 minutes ago, Anooon said:

On the relationship slaves allowed to get relief bit, how about you go a bit further than that and actively have the Master or one of the other slaves join in? Remove the belt, then play some scenes? Or maybe she just removes the belt, ties you up and then still doesn't let you cum sometimes ;). "Here, your belt is off, like you asked for. Enjoy. I'll be back in an hour to lock it back on. Oh, your hands? Sorry, those stay in that yoke."

gawds that sure does sound like something Master would do/say.  i like it

old idea i remember reading in the thread at one point. 

possibility of damaged delivery during a "retrieve a delivery" quest:

the delivery was opened and ends up locked on you (your payment is the removal of some {or all if high enough rank with Master} of the devices),  lesser pay

for bringing back a damaged delivery, punishment scene(s) for bringing back the delivery in damaged state.  change (increase) your submissive score by 1-2

full points (1 point if you were wearing devices when you took the job, and 2 points if you were not wearing devices when you took the job).  it would still count

as a successful retrieval in regards to rank with Master though, because you did manage to bring it back.

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

Me again :-)

Problem solved:

I downgraded to old DD version to fix the yoke. I did the solution written above, but it did not work (for me). Then I tried other combinations without success.

For The VIP Service:

I noticed a couple of things. Might be due to my install or its just not there, dont know:

- Two of the plates on the "table" are empty while they are supposed to be carrying some items for the masters to use. I can only see and use a book and the whip on the wall

- the master only whips the PC one single time

- master gets confused quite often.

Example:

1. puts me in a furniture

2. asks for whip

3. releases me from furniture

4. asks me to get the whip back to the wall

- what kills it also is: equip with the gear from the box (chasity stuff and all) and THEN he wants to have sex...

From my point of view I think it would be nice if there would be some hard coded scenes including hard whipping.

Then some torture wearing chaistiy stuff in a furniture, while the master eats or sth.

Then sex in various positions on the bed wearing some kinky stuff but no chasity stuff.

Then Whipping in Furniture and so on

I get the impression that there are a lot of single events that do not add up for a good story. At least that is what happens for me, there.

The method I suggested has always worked, I use it myself quite a bit.

I know that one plate is empty, the middle one that should have the leather strips but the one with the cuffs was there for me.

The 'Master' routine in CA02 is somewhat random but it knows if some things have been done. Overall it would require a new 'engine' to control things (which I am not opposed to doing as it could be used in Chaste Spouse) but keeping it somewhat random is difficult. I will look into it though.

I do not do anything to 'TCL' and have no idea as to how to disable it.