Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Does not really fit, but what the hell! :heart:

I say Happy Halloween at this point and thanks to Vel for his great work and of course all the others who support this mod! :)

@Krynn yes, Happy Halloween and thanks @Veladarius for all this work !

Happy Halloween to all.

post-101267-0-09366500-1509496684_thumb.jpg

Hi, with Markus and vos assignements it is similar to the smithy or I must make a special thing. I don't want spoilers but it makes 4 times what I work for Markus whithout change.

Ty.

Sorry I do not really understand the question?

This is basically the same thing, should tasks repeat themselves during the day then they unfortunately do not count.

But Vel is working on a major update with many other tasks in the mansion.

Edit:

Unfortunately, you have to do a lot of tasks for Markus, that can get a bit boring until it goes on. As I said, Vel is working on the update.

@Krynn Ok, no... I'm a slave after all ^^

It's not a problem.

Currently the system has an availability variable, if it is 0 then it should not be included and tasks are chosen via script.

I am rebuilding the entire Manor Slave system where the tasks are given one at a time and are given via random dialogue using conditions (should work better). Also I am breaking up the sweeping into 3 tasks (1 for each floor) and decreasing the amount of water needed by about 2/3. I am also adding 2 completely new tasks and remaking existing ones that are broken. 1 task is done (lots of dialogue) but it looks to be working well, still have 1 other new one to make (less complex than the first) but both involved being bound in public. The 2 that need rebuilt are the encounters with Rayani and Ariasha, the originals were rushed and ended up broken plus I didn't have time to do them how I wanted.

Damn, I was scared now! Is this your bodyguard Vel? :lol: 

Cool photo!  :cool: 

That's me and it isn't even a costume. Considering all the gray in the beard (natural color) would you believe I am only 47? I inherited the my hair from my mom's side of the family and went from looking like my dad to looking like my grandfather. the look gets people out of my way at the grocery store though  :D.

Damn, I was scared now! Is this your bodyguard Vel? :lol: 

Cool photo!  :cool: 

That's me and it isn't even a costume. Considering all the gray in the beard (natural color) would you believe I am only 47? I inherited the my hair from my mom's side of the family and went from looking like my dad to looking like my grandfather. the look gets people out of my way at the grocery store though  :D.

I thought that's you! ;) My girlfriend said when she saw your photo... I do not want to meet him alone on the street! *ggg* :lol: :D

@Veladarius Ok, I really appreciate this mod. I just wanted to know if it was an infinité loop or maybe the actual end of the mod. Or if there is other quests after work for Markus.

I well understand all the work that represents for this ambitious mod.

Thanks for your answer.

@Veladarius Ok, I really appreciate this mod. I just wanted to know if it was an infinité loop or maybe the actual end of the mod. Or if there is other quests after work for Markus.

I well understand all the work that represents for this ambitious mod.

Thanks for your answer.

Well, The option for Relationship Slave has pretty much no material made for it yet so that is next on my list of things to do (seems like it is always next but something else comes up). The mod is far from complete.

So I fetched the slave Erani and Master told me to take her to miss Delius. The quest marker is alright over the character but every time I try to start the dialogue the message 'this person is busy' appears... so I can't talk with her.

Erani's dialogue is set as blocking and the quest needs to be at stage 75 for it to be unlocked. It should advance the stage once you defeat the three bandits. Check the stage with  sqv  cdxexpquest04   and make sure all 3 bandits are dead. As long as they are dead and the stage has not advanced you can use setstage  cdxexpquest 75 to set it to open her dialogue.

hey,i have a problem that when I finished the first delivery mission, there is no option dialogue says i can take off the cd chastity belt. can anyone explain why this happens? thx

If it bypassed the removal dialogue then it believed that you had on a device that was supposed to stay in place such as a belt for debt or chaste life or relationship slave. If you are not doing any of these then use the MCM option to remove quest devices and it will take them off and out of your inventory.

So I fetched the slave Erani and Master told me to take her to miss Delius. The quest marker is alright over the character but every time I try to start the dialogue the message 'this person is busy' appears... so I can't talk with her.

Erani's dialogue is set as blocking and the quest needs to be at stage 75 for it to be unlocked. It should advance the stage once you defeat the three bandits. Check the stage with  sqv  cdxexpquest04   and make sure all 3 bandits are dead. As long as they are dead and the stage has not advanced you can use setstage  cdxexpquest 75 to set it to open her dialogue.

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. I already rescued Erani and the slavers are as dead as they get. It's miss Delius with whom I can't talk because 'this person is busy'. The quest journal is updated to take Erani up to miss Delius, and the quest marker is on miss Delius.

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. I already rescued Erani and the slavers are as dead as they get. It's miss Delius with whom I can't talk because 'this person is busy'. The quest journal is updated to take Erani up to miss Delius, and the quest marker is on miss Delius.

Make sure the stage is set to 225

I made sure of it. It is set to 225.

I already tried to kill, resurrect, disable, enable the character. Reloading and doing the whole quest from an older save. And evp, supposedly it helps according to some forums. But nothing.

Ok, I finally got it working (btw, I also tried 'moveto player'). What I did was attacking the old hag, making her turned hostile, then flee the house and come back again after waiting for one hour. This time she spoke to me (not hostile anymore), and the quest advanced.

I hope this info to be useful somehow.

I made sure of it. It is set to 225.

I already tried to kill, resurrect, disable, enable the character. Reloading and doing the whole quest from an older save. And evp, supposedly it helps according to some forums. But nothing.

If you did the Customer Assist quest earlier she may be stuck in one of its scenes. There are not many with her in them so it should not be difficult to find out. 

First you can try advancing the quest manually which involves starting a scene and setting the stage to the next one:

Startscene xx0743c4

setstage CDxExpQuest04 250

If this doesn't work let me know and I will get the scene ID's for you to check.

It's ok, Veladarius, thank you. You must have missed my edited post, quoting:

'Ok, I finally got it working (btw, I also tried 'moveto player'). What I did was attacking the old hag, making her turned hostile, then flee the house and come back again after waiting for one hour. This time she spoke to me (not hostile anymore), and the quest advanced.'

And yes, I had done the Customer Assist some time earlier, so it must be it. Problably, maybe. Thanks anyway!

It's ok, Veladarius, thank you. You must have missed my edited post, quoting:

'Ok, I finally got it working (btw, I also tried 'moveto player'). What I did was attacking the old hag, making her turned hostile, then flee the house and come back again after waiting for one hour. This time she spoke to me (not hostile anymore), and the quest advanced.'

And yes, I had done the Customer Assist some time earlier, so it must be it. Problably, maybe. Thanks anyway!

Yeah, I replied before you edited it. At least you got it working.

She was likely stuck in an AI package and attacking her broke her out of it and ended the package.

So I came back to Skyrim and started playing it last night, haven't changed any mods or anything since I stopped, but captured dreams is suddenly all over the place? NPC names are jumbled, Master is a Hunter, half the people in the store are 'Couriers' and other mix-matched names. Plus, when Master would try to remove items, sometimes she'd lock in a cycle of 'this lock might be a bit hard' before the game gives me a big popup saying 'LOOKUP FAILED'

I am confused?

So I came back to Skyrim and started playing it last night, haven't changed any mods or anything since I stopped, but captured dreams is suddenly all over the place? NPC names are jumbled, Master is a Hunter, half the people in the store are 'Couriers' and other mix-matched names. Plus, when Master would try to remove items, sometimes she'd lock in a cycle of 'this lock might be a bit hard' before the game gives me a big popup saying 'LOOKUP FAILED'

I am confused?

You are playing the German version 4.05, correct? You need the v4.051 update as well which fixes the issue.

Hello quick question here...

It says that the mod is broken up into parts 1 - 5

However when I went to the downloads it has a CapturedDreams v4.5.7

Then the 1 - 5

Am I correct to assume that I no longer need to install this in sections and I can now just download the top Captured_Dreams v4.5.7z install it and it will be complete?

or

Do I install the above mentioned and then all the sections after that overwriting?

As always thanks for any help and your time...

Also thanks for the great mods and creativity!