Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

3 hours ago, dmop33 said:

Hi 
I have a problem 
Upon a start of a game using option "Im a slave -> Owned by Captured dreams shop master" and arriving at said shop i see big white exclamaition marks on red background on 4 of the npc in shop also master is missing hands and clothing.

This i also true for just normally arriving at CD shop.
I have reinstaled CD mod packeges and run bodyslide afterwards again.

ScreenShot2.bmp

install part 3, the catsuit files. DD and DCUR used the same mod these are from (Shiny Rubber Catsuits) and part 3 has all of the meshes, textures and bodyslide data used by CD. It seems that they likely changed the names/locations of the meshes and such, I didn't set it as a required file before as they were the same files DD and DCUR would install.

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

install part 3, the catsuit files. DD and DCUR used the same mod these are from (Shiny Rubber Catsuits) and part 3 has all of the meshes, textures and bodyslide data used by CD. It seems that they likely changed the names/locations of the meshes and such, I didn't set it as a required file before as they were the same files DD and DCUR would install.

I already did install 3'rd part and it didin't make a difference i initialy thought that it was missing meshes/textures or something fishy with bodyslide becouse of missing hands/feet/bodies but all the files in meshes folder are present at least i think 

Edit:

Post infront of the shop is also displaying same error texture

19QWhbq.png

RZ256Yf.png

The inside of the shop and book is also missing some files

h4RFXjC.png

DkP9YFF.png

EDIT 2
I solved the problem by installing not SSE version of meshes ald textures file

6 hours ago, dmop33 said:

I already did install 3'rd part and it didin't make a difference i initialy thought that it was missing meshes/textures or something fishy with bodyslide becouse of missing hands/feet/bodies but all the files in meshes folder are present at least i think 

Edit:

Post infront of the shop is also displaying same error texture

19QWhbq.png

RZ256Yf.png

The inside of the shop and book is also missing some files

h4RFXjC.png

DkP9YFF.png

EDIT 2
I solved the problem by installing not SSE version of meshes ald textures file

Yeah, there is a difference in the textures (among other things) as the two games are a rather different and does take some conversion work to go from one to the other. Glad you figured out the issue though, enjoy the mod.

5 hours ago, Verstort said:

Minor bug: If you fail to deliver, and get whipped, she tells the player to "get in front of the counter" except the newer versions don't have a counter anymore, that area of the shop is just open floor space now

Yeah, there are dialogue adjustments that need made in a number of places. I have a rather long list of fixes (major and minor) that need done. 

3 hours ago, jujoco said:

Hey, how is the next update coming along? I know you're taking it slow due to personal difficulties, but curious how it's progressing :)

No rush ofc!

Having issues with the main dialogue for the Mansion Slave rebuild, primarily the structure because it handles some functions via conditions that were done via scripting (and failing). Also, I have quests that may go beyond the normal end of day time or even go multiple days so they need to be taken into account as well. Here is an example of the basic structure:

Start of Day dialogue

- Start of Day dialogue

-- standard

--- Is early

--- Is on time

--- Is up to a few hours late

--- is over a few hours late

-- Did not report in previous day

-- Is set for punishment

-- Has been returned from punishment

Task Dialogue (has been assigned a task)

- Is during normal working hours

-- completed?

- is during extended working hours (optional extra work)

-- completed?

-- want another task?

- is beyond extended working hours

-- Did not have extended task - Late

-- Had extended same day task

--- completed?

---- Late? (beyond time given to complete)

-- Had extended multi day task

---completed?

--- completed?

This is the basics and not quite in the order it needs to run to properly route things. All of this has extended dialogue options and opportunities to be nice or not in your replies at various places. This is complex so I can keep the scripting simple, the current version is the opposite and scripting can be prone to breaking. This will also be very open and allow you to do as many tasks as you have time for and some tasks are only available before a certain time (due to length of tasks). Overall it is a lot of dialogue that you will see only a small portion of each time you speak to Markus. As it is I have built and scrapped the dialogue a number of times, layout is everything in this.

My health issues cause various issues (get frustrated and quit for a while, hands shake to the point that typing is full of errors or just depressed and don't even want to look at it) so it is going very slow. 

4 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Having issues with the main dialogue for the Mansion Slave rebuild, primarily the structure because it handles some functions via conditions that were done via scripting (and failing). Also, I have quests that may go beyond the normal end of day time or even go multiple days so they need to be taken into account as well. Here is an example of the basic structure:

Start of Day dialogue

- Start of Day dialogue

-- standard

--- Is early

--- Is on time

--- Is up to a few hours late

--- is over a few hours late

-- Did not report in previous day

-- Is set for punishment

-- Has been returned from punishment

Task Dialogue (has been assigned a task)

- Is during normal working hours

-- completed?

- is during extended working hours (optional extra work)

-- completed?

-- want another task?

- is beyond extended working hours

-- Did not have extended task - Late

-- Had extended same day task

--- completed?

-- Had extended multi day task

---completed?

--- completed?

This is the basics and not quite in the order it needs to run to properly route things. All of this has extended dialogue options and opportunities to be nice or not in your replies at various places. This is complex so I can keep the scripting simple, the current version is the opposite and scripting can be prone to breaking. This will also be very open and allow you to do as many tasks as you have time for and some tasks are only available before a certain time (due to length of tasks). Overall it is a lot of dialogue that you will see only a small portion of each time you speak to Markus. As it is I have built and scrapped the dialogue a number of times, layout is everything in this.

My health issues cause various issues (get frustrated and quit for a while, hands shake to the point that typing is full of errors or just depressed and don't even want to look at it) so it is going very slow. 

Yea, health problems suck :(

Ty for the update! Pretty sure when it's done it will be great, you made an amazing mod already, which I keep going back to :)

I have a couple of questions. I downloaded CD earlier and am having trouble getting it to work, the game instantly shuts down upon trying to enter the shop and the devices either look weird or cause weird effects when equipped.

First question, is it necessary to download and install all 4 of the part 2 files, or just one? If not, how do I know which to install between Orig, 512, 1024, or 2048K? When I tried to install all 4, I kept getting messages to overwrite files from the others I installed first.

Second, I read earlier in this thread that ZAZ 8.0 is not going to be compatible, but it is also indicated that it will work. There are a lot of messages in this thread and everything is so confusing to me, and I apologize for the dumb question, but I want to make sure ZAZ8.0 is fine before I uninstall 8 and install 7.

I'm a complete idiot when it comes to anything related to this, so I appreciate the help.

6 hours ago, serranna said:

I have a couple of questions. I downloaded CD earlier and am having trouble getting it to work, the game instantly shuts down upon trying to enter the shop and the devices either look weird or cause weird effects when equipped.

First question, is it necessary to download and install all 4 of the part 2 files, or just one? If not, how do I know which to install between Orig, 512, 1024, or 2048K? When I tried to install all 4, I kept getting messages to overwrite files from the others I installed first.

Second, I read earlier in this thread that ZAZ 8.0 is not going to be compatible, but it is also indicated that it will work. There are a lot of messages in this thread and everything is so confusing to me, and I apologize for the dumb question, but I want to make sure ZAZ8.0 is fine before I uninstall 8 and install 7.

I'm a complete idiot when it comes to anything related to this, so I appreciate the help.

You only need to pick one file :)

But you do need all (4) parts to make everything work, 5 is optional if you don't like the catsuits.

im using zaz8 and haven't had any problems with it, you do need the additional patch somewhere on the forum (don't have exact links and am not at my PC to upload them) if you use dd4 (not sure if it's one the main page, haven't checked and am on mobile).

38 minutes ago, jujoco said:

You only need to pick one file :)

But you do need all (4) parts to make everything work, 5 is optional if you don't like the catsuits.

im using zaz8 and haven't had any problems with it, you do need the additional patch somewhere on the forum (don't have exact links and am not at my PC to upload them) if you use dd4 (not sure if it's one the main page, haven't checked and am on mobile).

To be more accurate you only need 3 of the 5 as part 4 was removed and part 5 is the catsuits files. As stated by jujoco zaz8 does work with CD. One problem you might be having is the mod organized your using. The new Vortex actually works quite well as it combines MO2 and Nexus Mod Manager. It also helps to organized the mods into the correct order. LOOT is also useful to have. If your devices in-game are looking weird then use the bodyslides program to 'build' the files so they look right.

8 hours ago, serranna said:

If not, how do I know which to install between Orig, 512, 1024, or 2048K?

Those are the resolution of the textures, which directly correlate with how much vram this mod will use and the quality of the in-game texture. For normal play 512k should suffice, vanilla skyrim uses 256 and 512 textures while the HD DLC replace them with 2048k textures.

So it all depends on your system, how much VRAM do you have? If only 1GB, then stick with 512. If more, you can try to upscale.

Ok, this is what you need to download for the mod (make sure toy download the correct version for the version of Skyrim you are playing):

Required:

Part 1 - has the esp, scripts and other important files other than meshes and textures

Part 2 - has MOST of  the meshes and textures and comes in various resolutions as Bicobus pointed out. Original is the textures as created for the items and is what I use.

May be required:

Part 3 - this has the meshes, textures and bodyslide files for the catsuits (the bulk of the Shiny Rubber Catsuits mod) and if you have issues with big '!' appearing on characters you lilely need this. DD and DCUR used these same meshes and textures but it may be that they have changed either the naming or location of these files. I did not make this a requirement as these were generally already installed by these mods.

Part 4 - gone, was pre-generated bodyslide meshes but it was based on v3 and there were issues with the corset/belt combo that caused crashes. I suggest using the v4 meshes (if using v3 just download DD v4 and just extract and use the bodyslide files from there, it is what I do).

Part 5 - a number of optional items and requires unzipping prior to installation as all the items within it are zipped as well. The optional files included are listed on the main page.

Again, make sure you are downloading the files for the version of Skyrim you are using (original or SE) as there are differences between them.

Also, v4.05 is a legacy version for German users as it is the last version to have German language support. NOTE: You can NOT upgrade from v4.05 to V4.15 without starting a new game. You can try a save cleaner but if you have issues and come to me asking for help my response will be to start a new game.

One last thing. CD is built on v3 of DD and some custom devices will not work properly (armbinders being one of them). If you would rather use v3 than v4 and no longer have the v3 DD files PM me and I will see what help I can provide.

Well I tried several things and I'm still getting the same problems. The game abruptly shuts down when I enter the shop (not even any error messages, it just closes), and some devices don't look right. I know nothing about any of this, but I'm assuming it's a texture issue? I don't know.

I put some examples below. The first one is the Bizzar mask, the second one is supposed to be inflatable leotard and the third one is one of the gloves. As you can see some things work, the catsuit looks fine. In addition, there are some things, like the gasmasks for example that I can not even put on at all. I will click it to equip and nothing happens.

The CD mods I have isntalled are from this link, it indicates special edition compatiable. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/492-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-v415/

I have installed Parts 1, 2, 3, and 5

I tested it with just those first, then I installed CD Device Removal DDv4 update v2.7z, and it didn't seem to do anything. The armbinder for example is still in the mod and not functioning properly.

Assuming I am actually doing it right, I ran bodyslide after each time I installed or made a change as well as generate FNIS for users. If I could get some help in figuring out what's wrong here, this might lead me in the right direction to fix some other problems I'm having, like crashes when entering certain locations, varying by save file, and maybe 3-4 specific items from the DD mod crashing my game.

Also to be clear I'm running Skyrim V1.5.53. I am not running the update Steam put out to Skyrim a few months back. Thus I'm also running SKSE 2.0.10, or whatever the most updated version was before the steam update.

ScreenShot107.jpg.de84ccd4188caea7626b24af7d601936.jpg

ScreenShot108.jpg.174d1446313b0b39728bbc62abf55cc4.jpg

ScreenShot109.jpg.3cb905dc69d867ca6261e5ac4ca29916.jpg

aaaand I wasted everyone's time. Turns out I had downloaded the regular files, not the SE files. I assumed that since the page indicated it was SE compatible that all the files were good. I then grabbed what was up top assuming it was the most recent. Everything related to the mod seems to be functioning so far (I think at least). Now it's back to just dealing with the issues I've been trying to just play though because I can't figure anything else out.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

1 hour ago, doometernity said:

Hey, I'm currently having problems with CTD when trying to enter CD shop. This is a new save game with the latest version, and my first time entering the shop.  I've included my papyrus log. Any ideas on what's causing the issue?

Papyrus.0.log

The only error from CD is the missing property for the animation due to the devices being based on v3 and the properties no longer exist in v4 but that should not cause it to crash as everyone using CD and DD v4 get the same errors.

- You do have a lot of errors during initialization about missing scripts from a number of mods, either due to updating or removal of the mod.

- The mod with the script prefix of _sdras_ is checking the player every second

- Creature Framework is running every 5 seconds (scanning every actor within 2 cells), from personal experience this will make the game unstable. Setting it to a scan interval of 30 seconds and dropping the distance to 1 cell or less will make it much more stable.

- The mod with the script prefix of CRDE (I used to know what this was but have not looked at a log in a while and it isn't a mod I use) is running fairly often but not as much as the previous 2 mods.

All of the script activity combined with the device equipping in the CD shop (there are a lot of devices being equipped) can overwhelm the game and cause a crash.

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

The only error from CD is the missing property for the animation due to the devices being based on v3 and the properties no longer exist in v4 but that should not cause it to crash as everyone using CD and DD v4 get the same errors.

- You do have a lot of errors during initialization about missing scripts from a number of mods, either due to updating or removal of the mod.

- The mod with the script prefix of _sdras_ is checking the player every second

- Creature Framework is running every 5 seconds (scanning every actor within 2 cells), from personal experience this will make the game unstable. Setting it to a scan interval of 30 seconds and dropping the distance to 1 cell or less will make it much more stable.

- The mod with the script prefix of CRDE (I used to know what this was but have not looked at a log in a while and it isn't a mod I use) is running fairly often but not as much as the previous 2 mods.

All of the script activity combined with the device equipping in the CD shop (there are a lot of devices being equipped) can overwhelm the game and cause a crash.

Thank you! upping the scan intervals and uninstalling Sanguine's Debauchery fixed it

The issue I have with mods that scan the surroundings or the player is they do it far too often to play nicely with other mods. If these mods were the only one doing anything it would work fine but combined with other mods it just overloads things (this is why the original SexLab Aroused was replaced). Many mods allow for the changing of the scan interval can be toned down so they play nice and don't hog resources but some don't and scan far too often (I avoid these mods like the plague). I run with a ugrids of 9 and a rather high cdraw distance and when flying I would get stutters every few seconds when doing long distance travel if too close to the ground, turned out to be SOS updating actors, increasing my altitude eliminated this.

CD uses timers generally set for an interval of hours of game time with the shortest being 30 minutes in game time. Everything else makes use of trigger boxes, checks via dialogue conditions (when able to) or a check when you change locations (not individual cells and only done in chaste spouse to see if you have entered or left your home where your spouse is). The primary 2 scripts that run things run only once per day. The most intensive thing that happens script-wise is entering the shop with all of the devices placed on the actors, outside actors use non-scripted items except for belts but I may do the same with most of the devices on the actors within the shop to lighten the script load when entering.

On 11/19/2018 at 6:52 PM, Veladarius said:

If you are given sweeping for a second time that day you will likely get 0 points for the day as technically it can't be completed since it is set to only recognize its completion once each day (should only run once).

I've been having this issue for a while now that Markus has given me the sweeping job 2 times a day now for well over 7 days in a row.

Is there any fix for this or a workaround?

1 hour ago, itdude69 said:

I've been having this issue for a while now that Markus has given me the sweeping job 2 times a day now for well over 7 days in a row.

Is there any fix for this or a workaround?

Once the task is done do the following in the console:

sqv CDxSlavery_prop_manor    

Look for the variables  task_<A,B,C and D>  and see which one is 0 or doubled. If one is doubled check the two letters then check   Task1is   to see which one it was set to ( A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4) and fill in the data for the other one.

use:

setpqv  CDxSlavery_prop_manor  Task_<letter> 8

setpqv  CDxSlavery_prop_manor  Task8is <number - A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4>         Whatever task needs set use the appropriate number at the end - number ONLY

setpqv  CDxSlavery_prop_manor  Task8_status 3

setpqv  CDxSlavery_prop_manor  Task_<letter>_Status 2         Whatever task letter needs set use that letter

Some of this should be set at the End of Day check but I figure better safe than sorry in case I missed something. Task 8 is an unused task but still has the variables in place.

Let me know if this does not work.

This overcomplicated setup is why I am rebuilding Manor Slaves main script and dialogue.

1 hour ago, monkeyyy7 said:

I dont kwon why but when the vip mansionis here, my game crash when i comme to the shop (i have the normal edition i use 512k )

Post a log, there are about 7 npc outside who get belts equipped so if you have too much going on in the log then it may end up overloading it. None of the building textures are custom, all are standard Skyrim textures and not in the texture pack (that just covers devices and custom clothing).

I can not find the folder log in C \ Users \ ***** \ Documents \ My Games \ Skyrim. I modified the skyrim.ini file in the papyrus section and it does not appear. I do not know if this gift is necessary or not. ini and i can not find skse.ini to get the log in CrashDumps

in dont find skse.ini with